PDA

View Full Version : Women & EQ

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
02-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Curious about the experiences women have on this and the duration of time.....thanks

RealLilSwole
02-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Curious about the experiences women have on this and the duration of time.....thanks

What are you plans in regards to competing? Are you going to continue bikini or transistion to figure....maybe bodybuilding?

02-02-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm doing my first figure show july....i've been cycling var since may on and off.....I am thinking about adding primo but was told EQ works better with the var......what are your thoughts......Can I use all three? My trainer says yes, but I'm curious what other women experience on multiples.....

RealLilSwole
02-02-2010, 02:51 PM
I'm doing my first figure show july....i've been cycling var since may on and off.....I am thinking about adding primo but was told EQ works better with the var......what are your thoughts......

You should do great at your show!! You have an awesome body.

Here is what I wished someone would have told me about taking some of the harder drugs before I took them. I was listening to men and even they didn't even know much about stuff.

I used to be able to sing...not the greatest...but I could hold my own. Now, I can't even sing in the car with the radio playing because it sounds so terrible. I can't match pitches at all. So if your voice starts changing, it PERMENANT. WHen I am off a cycle, it goes back up, but just slightly. Never like it was. People always wonder if I am a male, even by looking at me because of my voice. So if you are willing to have this permanent change then I would go for it. I liked EQ....it made me stronger and harder...vascular.

Also with hair growth. I have been blessed so far because I am blonde. (Knocking on Wood. LOL!) Most of the hair I grow is blonde but I have noticed that they are starting to turn darker and I am having to pluck more and wax my upper lip about every 2 weeks. That sucks. I am getting ready to start getting lasered here soon. With you being darker, I would def ask another girl with dark hair who has taken this concerning hair growth.

My only other fear is losing my hair. So I have taken advice of some of the others on here and using Nizorale shampoo every few days and putting progesterone cream in my hair on night.

Don't really care about my clit getting bigger....I say thats BONUS!! hehe!

Not sure if all this happens with EQ. The virilization.

I am def not the one to tell you not to do it. I can only speak for myself. I just wished I would have known about the voice thing. But since its done....I just keep taking crazy shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

I wish you well girl. Just ask around. I hope this helps.

sassy69
02-02-2010, 03:10 PM
^^ all of the above - hairloss on EQ isn't as dramatic as on primo (for most people). EQ doesn't aromatize so you won't gain water on it. Many people note an increase in appetite on it. Make sure you read the other information posted about EQ on this forum & the general chem forum. Some people occassionally note mood changes - its body chemistry - dependent, but I also think generally women aren't using enough to really create the same situations as the guys on that. Just something to pay attention to - mood swings can be very subtle.

Voice drop / scratchy voice are all possible and also very dependent upon the individual. Generally if you plan on using your voice for singing in any way, DON"T use AAS - it will absolutely affect your singing voice. Speaking voice - dependent upon your body chemistry, but generally clears (but not to degree of singing voice) after the compound clears. Note that EQ takes about 5 weeks to "kick in" / saturate and also check the detection time to have an idea of "when it will clear".

Typical doses are 50-150 mg / week.

02-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Thanks guys.....I am hearing stuff about primo and to tell you the truth, it would be a very very low dose being that the var is working beautifully....I may not need to primo at all.......however, the EQ I do want to use to dry out the last 6 wks......

my voice was always deeper and I find that men find it sexier when I am at work and talk......I still am able to sing but I really don't sing that much anymore......

I am part italian so waxing has always been a must for me hee hee...

In regards to the swollen clit.....I love it.......I get so aroused!!!!!! I also have better climaxes.....hee hee...

sassy69
02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Thanks guys.....I am hearing stuff about primo and to tell you the truth, it would be a very very low dose being that the var is working beautifully....I may not need to primo at all.......however, the EQ I do want to use to dry out the last 6 wks......

my voice was always deeper and I find that men find it sexier when I am at work and talk......I still am able to sing but I really don't sing that much anymore......

I am part italian so waxing has always been a must for me hee hee...

In regards to the swollen clit.....I love it.......I get so aroused!!!!!! I also have better climaxes.....hee hee...

If you're looking for a cutter the last weeks into your show, I'd go w/ something more androgenic than anabolic. I'd probably recommend 25 mg proviron + 20 mg nolvadex/day before EQ. It will take that long just to get going. The much longer acting esters you just don't want to be dealing w/ that close to a show.

02-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks Sassy.......I am going to try to lean out as much as possible for this show and use little to no diuretics....I believe that it can be done it's the drying out process that my trainer is going to manipulate.......I believe that if I continue to use the dandelion root and manipulate my sodium and potassium levels while gradually cutting off the water, I should pee it all out.........I really hate the rebound I get off the Aldactone......I hate it.....I know a girl that only used EQ and won and came in so dry and tight she looked good!!!!!!!!

sassy69
02-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Thanks Sassy.......I am going to try to lean out as much as possible for this show and use little to no diuretics....I believe that it can be done it's the drying out process that my trainer is going to manipulate.......I believe that if I continue to use the dandelion root and manipulate my sodium and potassium levels while gradually cutting off the water, I should pee it all out.........I really hate the rebound I get off the Aldactone......I hate it.....I know a girl that only used EQ and won and came in so dry and tight she looked good!!!!!!!!

I'm confused then, as to why you'd be using EQ. It doesn't convert but I wouldn't consider it a final cutting agent. And as you note, the "drying out process" is water manipulation, not steroids.

I would argue that unless you know all the details of her prep, including duration of the eq cycle, diet , cardio / training & water manipulation, I wouldn't draw the conclusion that EQ did all it all.

As I noted - EQ doesn't really even "kick in" until 5 weeks in -- which means you have 1 week of "on" - but also most people drop all injectibles 10-14 days out.

barbellbarbie
02-02-2010, 08:55 PM
i love eq its the best substance created ever hehe its the only thing that i have run that completely fixes my shoulder. its 100% on eq which is the only time since i was 15 where this is the case
i run it for 12-16 weeks at 200mg EW

i wouldnt use this to "dry out" i dont know how your body reacts when you mess with your hormones but ANY substance in my body makes me hold water and for some reason EQ is the worst. i wouldnt run this 5-6 weeks out honestly.. gives it time to clear and dry out..

02-02-2010, 10:00 PM
I'm confused then, as to why you'd be using EQ. It doesn't convert but I wouldn't consider it a final cutting agent. And as you note, the "drying out process" is water manipulation, not steroids.

I would argue that unless you know all the details of her prep, including duration of the eq cycle, diet , cardio / training & water manipulation, I wouldn't draw the conclusion that EQ did all it all.

As I noted - EQ doesn't really even "kick in" until 5 weeks in -- which means you have 1 week of "on" - but also most people drop all injectibles 10-14 days out.

I remember her saying 3 mos on....I know she didn't use diuretics, she water loaded for 3 days then cut half down every day till the show......

that's what I am going to try to do with the water....my trainer and I are trying to stay away from those hard core diuretics.....too much rebound for me.....

The EQ pulled her in tight and she looked great......

Gerb
02-02-2010, 11:00 PM
i love eq its the best substance created ever hehe its the only thing that i have run that completely fixes my shoulder. its 100% on eq which is the only time since i was 15 where this is the case

i wouldnt use this to "dry out" i dont know how your body reacts when you mess with your hormones but ANY substance in my body makes me hold water and for some reason EQ is the worst. i wouldnt run this 5-6 weeks out honestly.. gives it time to clear and dry out..

Do you considser that a normal dose for females(conservative)? or is that more aggressive?

sassy69
02-03-2010, 12:20 AM
Do you considser that a normal dose for females(conservative)? or is that more aggressive?

200 mg / week would be considered on the upper side. I'd consider it aggressive but depends on your experience & your goals. Always looking at your goals.

sassy69
02-03-2010, 12:22 AM
I remember her saying 3 mos on....I know she didn't use diuretics, she water loaded for 3 days then cut half down every day till the show......

that's what I am going to try to do with the water....my trainer and I are trying to stay away from those hard core diuretics.....too much rebound for me.....

The EQ pulled her in tight and she looked great......

Considering you can cut or bulk on any cycle, I'd say its the diet that pulled her in tight. EQ only supported what her diet did. Also noting she followed a 12 week cycle - not 6 weeks.

sassy69
02-03-2010, 02:52 AM

Good point - EQ is purported to promote connective tissue, which most AAS don't. An interesting thing, considering as you get stonger w/ a cycle, your joints & tendons become the weak point in your body structure and lifting too aggressively too fast "just because you can" is a recipe for future joint problems and potential injury. Tendonitis & the like never really seem to go away.

gulfcoastmuscle
02-03-2010, 01:14 PM
IMO - EQ for 6 weeks would be a complete waste of time n $...most guys don't even feel it until about week 8 or 9 @ 600mg EW.

02-03-2010, 01:15 PM
well I haven't experience any on the anavar....or the winni.....I do remember hearing that winni was prime to mess up your joints especially when you come off....I never had problems.....I had other side effects from winni.

Good to know EQ supports the joints and connective tissue......It sounds like not a bad thing to add to the pre contest cocktail....

Are there any side effects that I should be aware of?

gulfcoastmuscle
02-03-2010, 01:26 PM
My gf never has joint issues when on Winny but it makes my knees feel terrible. I have never seen the same benefits joint pain wise from EQ as I do with Deca or NPP but many say it helps.

tammyp
02-03-2010, 05:53 PM
if you are looking to have something dry you out i would suggest proviron. also helps supress estrogen.

sassy69
02-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Winstrol hurts your joints because it dries them out. This is why many guys will cycle winstrol with deca to counter the joint pain. Also aromatase inhibitors will dry out joints as they suppress more estrogen.

RE: EQ, Deca & NPP impact on connective tissue - here's an article that is a decent summary of all the various studies. I'm happy to dig up more studies, but this gives you the jist:

http://www.anabolicsteroids-hormoneknowledge-bigmuscles-drugs.com/training-injuries.html
Training Injuries; The Best Anabolics for Rehabilitation of Joints, Ligaments, Tendons

The human body heals itself by blood flow, nutrition, and circulation. Ligaments, tendons and joints have less efficient and abundant blood flow as compared to muscles. The human body being more than 70% water, operates in a fluid medium. That fluid is blood. Anabolic steroids affect your blood, they affect your healing, not just your muscles.
I recently watched an episode of House M.D. Excellent show. However, in this particular episode, much of my respect was lost for this show. In this episode, a professional baseball player, a pitcher, breaks his humerus in half while throwing a baseball. He gets admitted to the hospital. The head character, Dr. House suspects that since his kidneys show stress on the athlete’s blood test, and this seemingly healthy athlete had his arm break in half, that the cause was “anabolic steroid abuse”. I am not going to get into a philosophical battle over ignorance, but let me tell you, this is boffed basic endocrinology and physiology of bone, muscle and androgen 101. First of all, as we all know, abuse means reckless, inaccurate, disregard for the body, uncontrollable addiction…bla…bla…bla…The only thing we are addicted to is muscle and weights. Maybe some cables, a few machines and women with measurements that go 34DD-24-34. Oops, there I go again. Anyways here are the main physiological facts about anabolic steroids and your connective tissues:
1. -stimulate bone mass accretion 2. -stimulate red blood cell production (erythropoesis) 3. -stimulate larger overall blood volume 4. -increase intra and extra cellular fluid volume 5. -some have anti- inflammatory affects
Of the five main facts listed above, the point we are most interested in is number five. Ant-inflammatory properties. This would make the drugs coveted by finesse positions such as “pitching”. Now to be clear, use or “abuse” of corticosteroids could definitely weaken connective tissue including bone. But these two classifications of drugs are completely different. Actually, corticosteroids are the enemy for any hard working, hard lifting juice bag trying to grow massive. Actually just as important if you are dieting and trying not to lose muscle.
Okay, the nandrolones (deca durabolin is a family member) and boldenone (equipoise) are the two favorites with regard to healing soft tissue. Nandrolone has an excellent ability to decrease inflammation of ligaments, tendons and joint capsule structures. It is like being on a medium dose of naproxen sodium (Aleve) all day. The plus is that with nandrolone you get nitrogen retention which means accelerated healing of all tissue involving nitrogen, which means protein type tissues. Guess what ligaments and tendons are made out of-yup, protein, although specific forms of protein called proteoglycans and aminoglycans, and collagen of various types. Not quite as easily accessible as muscle tissue, but the nandrolone still helps. At the least much pain is caused by inflammation and ligaments/tendons being irritated by shear friction against another anatomical structure. Decreasing the inflammation is often a factor which decreases the friction between the inflamed tissue and whatever it is rubbing against, thereby decreasing pain. This is why you read so often that “deca decreases joint pain”. This is actually true in many cases and now you know the mechanism.
Equipoise is also an excellent rehabilitative drug for soft tissue. Equipose is also one of the best anabolics for increasing blood volume and red blood cell production. Red blood cells carry oxygen and more blood volume means more blood flow to areas that don’t normally get much. Equipoise increased blood volume and oxygen in the blood thereby allowing an increased healing process to occur in the tissues. As with nandrolone you will also get a nice increase in nitrogen retention from the equipoise. This will speed total body healing. You didn’t think that this was the drug of choice for million dollar thoroughbred race horses because it made there joints hurt, did you? Oh, it makes their bones weak, that makes them faster, right? Don’t forget, steroids weaken bones-says society. Yeah right.
I once had a friend break his arm while arm wrestling another meathead. They were both juiced up. My buddy lost and as his arm was being pulled down, he slipped towards the edge of the table and his forearm was temporarily pinned between the force of the opposing arm and the table. The other guy was only about 180lbs at five foot six. But he had nineteen inch arms and was a carpenter that worked with his hands who was also finely juiced at the time. My big Italian budd, we’ll call him-off the boat broke both his radius and ulna. Off the boat (not prejudice, just breaking stones, if it wasn’t for Italians, I probably wouldn’t have any best friends-I myself am a minority mut) was told by his very open minded physician who knew about his current cycle of GH, testosterone, and deca, to stay on all of it. Off the boat was ready to stop his cycle not knowing it would help him heal. The doctor knew-he was a sports medicine physician (but wait, athletes don’t do steroids, they’re tested right?). Less than six weeks later off the boat went to get an x ray…his arm was healed. Less than six weeks after breaking both major bones in his forearm, off the boat was able to get his cast removed because he was healed. Maybe it would have healed in only two weeks if he wasn’t using those bone-weakening steroids.
Moral of the story-anabolic steroids accelerate body healing all over. Total body accelerated healing. Ligaments and tendons will still heal very slowly for the most part, they will only have a small increase in healing rate compared to muscle/bone, but they will still heal faster. The dosages needed for this purpose are lower than for sheer muscle building. Four hundred milligrams a week of either drug (deca or eq) should do the trick. It wouldn’t hurt to use some glucosamine and chondroiten during this time period as well. Ligaments and tendons do not heal without adequate vitamin C either. Make sure you take a supplemental form-around a gram per day with lots of water. If you have some growth hormone, even better, but we will reserve the specifics of growth for future growth of this web site. For now, we’ll stick with anabolics.
There will be rehabilitative information on this site in the future. I have a friend who is a doctorate in physical therapy and my sports medicine degree should be able to help many of your injuries, aches and ailments. There will be future links on this web site to physical therapy sources catering to advanced physique athletes and bodybuilders. I am fortunate to know many of the right people all over the country. I will spread the knowledge and the help along amongst our niche. Stop by soon. Take care of yourself and stay injury free.

s2h
02-03-2010, 09:04 PM
if your doing figure and plan on never doing FBB then give the EQ to your trainer(if it's a guy)and tell him to take it.Stick w/ the var and some GH.Your thoughts of "drying out on EQ" make no sense,as somebody said earlier you dry out on water manipulation.I would listen to Realliliswole advice about the sides that come w/ many of these AAS.As far as your rebound from aldactone i would assume you take it right up to the show then go eat like a pig and get swollen and cramped.......thats cause your kidneys cant processs all that sodium and stuff you havnt had,so if you taper off the aldactone and clean your diet up you wont rebound.My FBB wife ended up in ICU(before i knew her)cause she went ate a bunch of shit after a show and the same thing happened to her.....she almost died of kidney failure.If you want to just do figure then just do figure drugs var,GH,the look is going softer why the need for any thing else????

The Big Sexy
02-03-2010, 09:16 PM
if your doing figure and plan on never doing FBB then give the EQ to your trainer(if it's a guy)and tell him to take it.Stick w/ the var and some GH.Your thoughts of "drying out on EQ" make no sense,as somebody said earlier you dry out on water manipulation.I would listen to Realliliswole advice about the sides that come w/ many of these AAS.As far as your rebound from aldactone i would assume you take it right up to the show then go eat like a pig and get swollen and cramped.......thats cause your kidneys cant processs all that sodium and stuff you havnt had,so if you taper off the aldactone and clean your diet up you wont rebound.My FBB wife ended up in ICU(before i knew her)cause she went ate a bunch of shit after a show and the same thing happened to her.....she almost died of kidney failure.If you want to just do figure then just do figure drugs var,GH,the look is going softer why the need for any thing else????

This. Very good.

If you were competing in figure a few years ago - You might have used EQ. Now, just about every promoter is leaning toward a softer look with less muscle for figure. What good is MORE muscle going to do for you? Even if you don't have any to begin with - you won't need the EQ to build what is required for figure.

If you are looking to "dry out" - think about getting leaner. Most of the time people say "oh, I'm holding this water" - it most of the time, isn't water... it's fat. If you "load" and still have some fat - the water will store there. If you limit the amount of fat, you will also limit the amount of subq water you will hold. EQ isn't going to get rid of that fat just by taking the EQ.

RealLilSwole
02-03-2010, 09:32 PM

Awww....thanks S2H.

02-03-2010, 09:35 PM

It's true about the sodium bloat after the contest, but I've taken half aldactone during my dieting and had the same effects.........

02-03-2010, 09:40 PM
This. Very good.

If you were competing in figure a few years ago - You might have used EQ. Now, just about every promoter is leaning toward a softer look with less muscle for figure. What good is MORE muscle going to do for you? Even if you don't have any to begin with - you won't need the EQ to build what is required for figure.

If you are looking to "dry out" - think about getting leaner. Most of the time people say "oh, I'm holding this water" - it most of the time, isn't water... it's fat. If you "load" and still have some fat - the water will store there. If you limit the amount of fat, you will also limit the amount of subq water you will hold. EQ isn't going to get rid of that fat just by taking the EQ.

My bf isn't an issue, It's already dropping rapidly and I even had to lower my cardio......and my bf is yet still dropping.....

I was simply asking if there are any side effects or experiences that anyone wanted to share about EQ.....it's something that is going to be added into a nice cocktail and I was just wondering the results.....I do know someone that used it and only it and she came out hard and tight.....I'm guessing it's because her nitrogen levels were boosted in the same way winni does.....

I was also saying that I wanted to use as little diuretics as possible....I guess I got off topic.....I am aware that EQ doesn't take away water......I was stating that if I can pull myself in hard and tight and get lean enough, that I can probably naturally cut off my water and come out looking the way I want to look on stage.........

RealLilSwole
02-03-2010, 09:41 PM
It's true about the sodium bloat after the contest, but I've taken half aldactone during my dieting and had the same effects.........

Girl, I really hope you don't feel like you are getting blasted on here. This should be a place of advice. Sometimes people just go for the jugular on here, hence why I hadn't posted in such a while up until the last few weeks.

But I think as a whole, we just genuinely care about others, most of us anyway....lol.....and don't want people making the same mistakes as we..I did.

I have a friend who is CLEAN, she has won everything in Kentucky. Went to Jr. Nats in figure A class last year and got almost dead last. They told her she was too hard and too muscular. So just be careful.

When it comes down to the ultimate decision, you got to do you.

Kisses!

02-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Girl, I really hope you don't feel like you are getting blasted on here. This should be a place of advice. Sometimes people just go for the jugular on here, hence why I hadn't posted in such a while up until the last few weeks.

But I think as a whole, we just genuinely care about others, most of us anyway....lol.....and don't want people making the same mistakes as we..I did.

I have a friend who is CLEAN, she has won everything in Kentucky. Went to Jr. Nats in figure A class last year and got almost dead last. They told her she was too hard and too muscular. So just be careful.

When it comes down to the ultimate decision, you got to do you.

Kisses!

Not at all...I don't feel like I'm getting blasted......I know that I am new to figure and to the chems and yes var has been very good to me as far as putting on the lean mass and my dieting is on point......I'm not even on the clen yet and I am dropping every time I get measured in bf....at the same time I am growing in the areas where I need to grow for figure....so I am doing something right.......

Bottom line, my trainer and I discussed Primo with my last cycle of var before my show......I heard that EQ was better and was wondering.....I am hearing mixed emotions about Primo and I don't want another situation like I had with the winni.....I was on too high a dose and my side effects were horrible......

If EQ works better than Primo with Var I'm just asking other's opinions.....

My trainer isn't going to let me step on stage looking like shit.....his competitors all look good and I'm confident I'll look my best.....but I like to get feedback on other things and discuss my options.....
I'm gonna ask all kinds of questions about this stuff.....it's something that I love and one day will be doing on my own.....and yeah, I'll probably make all kinds of mistakes but that's how you learn.......

RealLilSwole
02-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Not at all...I don't feel like I'm getting blasted......I know that I am new to figure and to the chems and yes var has been very good to me as far as putting on the lean mass and my dieting is on point......I'm not even on the clen yet and I am dropping every time I get measured in bf....at the same time I am growing in the areas where I need to grow for figure....so I am doing something right.......

Bottom line, my trainer and I discussed Primo with my last cycle of var before my show......I heard that EQ was better and was wondering.....I am hearing mixed emotions about Primo and I don't want another situation like I had with the winni.....I was on too high a dose and my side effects were horrible......

If EQ works better than Primo with Var I'm just asking other's opinions.....

My trainer isn't going to let me step on stage looking like shit.....his competitors all look good and I'm confident I'll look my best.....but I like to get feedback on other things and discuss my options.....
I'm gonna ask all kinds of questions about this stuff.....it's something that I love and one day will be doing on my own.....and yeah, I'll probably make all kinds of mistakes but that's how you learn.......

You are so right about all of that!! I think that you will do great no matter what decision you make. I also think women take more stuff and higher doses than what they actually write that they do. I think that they don't want to write the exacts on what they do due to the fact that people say, oh you are so stupid to do that, I would never do that, why are you taking that? I read on another board that a top olympia bodybuilder was taking 1500mg of test a week. Written by her training partner. Is it true? Who knows? But it happens. I personally have a male friend that was taking over 20 iu of growth a day! And yes, I know thats correct...crazy but correct. HAHA!

I guess I am getting off my point. I am going to go back to my last post.
You have to be happy with you and that is the FINAL decision.
You gotta do you!!

I tell you something I though was funny. And I never really believed it til I saw it. I met a top level bodybuilder a few years back....not telling you who it was......but she STUNK so bad. She gave me a hug and she smelled like musty old man gym socks. We went out to a club after that and the entire night I could smell her on me. I just wanted to throw up. No matter how much I went to the bathroom and washed my shoulder, I still STUNK!!!!

So my point it, I have read that taking 'roids can make your smell change....well now I belive it.

Everyone on here would just die if you know who it was....so the moral of this long post is.....wash yo shit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sassy69
02-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Also not blasting ... just relating info & anecdotal observations from 10 yrs on the boards -- personally I would put EQ in the off season for you as a bulker. I wouldn't put it at the end of a cycle for a competition - it is a long acting ester and when you're coming down to your final weeks you want as much control over what you're putting in your body as possible. Long-acting esters are not what you want. You have no idea if EQ is going to make you "thick" vs "lean you out". The end of contest prep is not the time be experimenting. 6 weeks is not long enough to run EQ for anything that is worthwhile.

I'm also w/ sh2 - I don't think you need EQ for figure. If you want to gain muscle then I'd say spend more time building vs trying to use AAS to get you there on a prep schedule. You have so much more control over it.

If you're already on your 12-16 weeks, I'd say stick w/ the var and then add in proviron + nolvadex at 4-6 weeks out. You don't need anything else. You won't be dieting to build any muscle at that point so the only thing you are using AAS for is to maintain your current mass & improve recovery. The proviron & nolva are very common final cutters that will both control estrogen & promote leanness & hardness. Even tho proviron is very androgen, the amount & the duration of use are relatively small - I've actually never heard of anyone having "bad sides" from proviron. Then just taper off the nolvadex for the week following the show to manage estrogen rebound.

RealLilSwole
02-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Oh...by the way....I didn't mean anyone on THIS post was blasting....I think everyone is giving good info in a great way!

I love everyone!

LOL!

barbellbarbie
02-03-2010, 11:13 PM
its aggressive but i started at 100 and hit peak.. no sides.. upped it after i knew i was good i wouldnt recommend anyone just start at that

Gerb
02-03-2010, 11:41 PM
its aggressive but i started at 100 and hit peak.. no sides.. upped it after i knew i was good i wouldnt recommend anyone just start at that

I hear you, thanks for the input.

s2h
02-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Awww....thanks S2H.your welcome,it's wierd your post made me notice this AM that my wife's voice even after a year from any AAS still has a rasspy tone,and ashe was also a long time AAS user,your right it(your voice) never will go back to were it was !!

s2h
02-04-2010, 09:13 AM
It's true about the sodium bloat after the contest, but I've taken half aldactone during my dieting and had the same effects.........i'm a little confused,so you are bloating during your pre contest(last week)on aldactone????

02-04-2010, 04:22 PM
i'm a little confused,so you are bloating during your pre contest(last week)on aldactone????
what I am saying is yes after my shows coming off the aldactone and eating the sodium really stupidly does bloat me I agree with you.....

but there was one instance where during my diet I was eating sodium cuz I was far enough out but was on a clean diet....I had some women's bs and held unnecessary amounts of water and the dandelion wasn't really working and I was given a little aldactone to make myself feel better.....I tapered off and was still eating sodium and drinking 2 gallons of water.......I still rebounded even when I used it to rid excess water and didn't do nothing drastic like cut sodium and water......I just took a little while dieting clean....I would understand if I wasn't eating sodium and cut my water and then started eating clean again where sodium is ok, but I didn't..........I merely used it while still eating sodium in my diet and leaving my water alone......However, it only lasted a few weeks when I did it during my diet......
hope this makes sense.....

After my last show it lasted 2 mos....but that's cuz I was dumb and ate sodium.........after a no sodium diet and no water contest.....

s2h
02-04-2010, 08:36 PM
what I am saying is yes after my shows coming off the aldactone and eating the sodium really stupidly does bloat me I agree with you.....

but there was one instance where during my diet I was eating sodium cuz I was far enough out but was on a clean diet....I had some women's bs and held unnecessary amounts of water and the dandelion wasn't really working and I was given a little aldactone to make myself feel better.....I tapered off and was still eating sodium and drinking 2 gallons of water.......I still rebounded even when I used it to rid excess water and didn't do nothing drastic like cut sodium and water......I just took a little while dieting clean....I would understand if I wasn't eating sodium and cut my water and then started eating clean again where sodium is ok, but I didn't..........I merely used it while still eating sodium in my diet and leaving my water alone......However, it only lasted a few weeks when I did it during my diet......
hope this makes sense.....

After my last show it lasted 2 mos....but that's cuz I was dumb and ate sodium.........after a no sodium diet and no water contest.....i actually called my prep coach(who has 1 ifbb FBB 2 ifbb figure girls he works with)cause for the life of me cant figure out how aldactone could make you bloat and he said what i thought and thats your taken in to much water and sodium.I' compete at HW and i dont drink 2 gallons of water until the last week,before i cut it off 1 day out.It wasnt the aldactone it was the water and also could be diet related ie:alot of carbs and alot of water will bloat you.i dont know who does your diet but you may want to find somebody else,I'm not tryn to ride you but EQ,2 gallons of water etc, sounds like your not getting the best advice.Hell hire Dave P he's only $600 bucks for precontest prep and 3 of my friends have used him and had great results and got full attention even though they were doing NPC amatuer shows,he gives everybody pro to am the same guidance!!

02-04-2010, 09:05 PM
i actually called my prep coach(who has 1 ifbb FBB 2 ifbb figure girls he works with)cause for the life of me cant figure out how aldactone could make you bloat and he said what i thought and thats your taken in to much water and sodium.I' compete at HW and i dont drink 2 gallons of water until the last week,before i cut it off 1 day out.It wasnt the aldactone it was the water and also could be diet related ie:alot of carbs and alot of water will bloat you.i dont know who does your diet but you may want to find somebody else,I'm not tryn to ride you but EQ,2 gallons of water etc, sounds like your not getting the best advice.Hell hire Dave P he's only $600 bucks for precontest prep and 3 of my friends have used him and had great results and got full attention even though they were doing NPC amatuer shows,he gives everybody pro to am the same guidance!!

I wasn't holding water from the moderate carbs and the water and the sodium until I took the little bit of aldactone.....
remember, I wasn't pre contest...I am 6 mos out....I just had some water related to women's issues and for my self esteem took a little aldactone....very little......and like I said....I have been eating the sodium, taking in the moderate carbs and drinking the water......generally a gallon and a quarter and no bloat until I had a little piece of that damn pill.........TRUST ME......I AM NOT BLOATED NOW......now that the aldactone is out of my system.....I was eating sodium, drinking water and eating moderate carbs up till a few days ago with no bloat........It took like 2 weeks to clear.....but now I am cutting for some photo shoots.....so this is going to be interesting cuz i'm not cutting water but I am completely off the sodium....I'm on fish and asparagus and oats for 2 weeks.....happy joy.....

s2h
02-04-2010, 09:32 PM
I wasn't holding water from the moderate carbs and the water and the sodium until I took the little bit of aldactone.....
remember, I wasn't pre contest...I am 6 mos out....I just had some water related to women's issues and for my self esteem took a little aldactone....very little......and like I said....I have been eating the sodium, taking in the moderate carbs and drinking the water......generally a gallon and a quarter and no bloat until I had a little piece of that damn pill.........TRUST ME......I AM NOT BLOATED NOW......now that the aldactone is out of my system.....I was eating sodium, drinking water and eating moderate carbs up till a few days ago with no bloat........It took like 2 weeks to clear.....but now I am cutting for some photo shoots.....so this is going to be interesting cuz i'm not cutting water but I am completely off the sodium....I'm on fish and asparagus and oats for 2 weeks.....happy joy.....good luck send some pics from your photo shoot!

02-04-2010, 09:44 PM
will do.....hopefully I become real anabolic after cutting for 2 weeks so when I up my carbs again I gain more mass..............guess I'm gonna have to have a couple high days.....