PDA

View Full Version : OK so I got me some Brutal Alchemy sups

needtogetaas
02-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Ass lighting onslaught and something else. They look great but so far all I have taken is the ass lighting. Tasted good to me and its got a clean energy feel. Nothing jittery and no lighting coming out my ass. Good product. :) and also a great company owned by a good honest guy.

Wolfstriked
02-02-2010, 07:38 PM
If anyone points out the brown stain on your grey sweat pants just tell them its the "Ass Lightning" stuff you take.Freaky ass energy for sustained WO's are the plus that overcomes the mudbutt negative asp[ect!

needtogetaas
02-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Na man its a pretty good product. Been a few hours since I took it and I feel pretty good.

DJTree
02-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Ass lighting onslaught and something else. They look great but so far all I have taken is the ass lighting. Tasted good to me and its got a clean energy feel. Nothing jittery and no lighting coming out my ass. Good product. :) and also a great company owned by a good honest guy.

Glad you like the Ass Lightning bro! I got the N2KTS, and man that stuff is fucking insane! I got a buddy who's a pre-workout junkie and let him try some of it, and after one serving he asked how he could get his hands on some LOL :yep:

Great Stuff Need2, great stuff

-Dave

DJTree
02-03-2010, 12:30 PM
P.S. The other stuff I sent you was Attack NO2 booster.

Before your next workout, take 3 Attack and one Ass Lightning, then hit the weights. Then call and let me know how great your workout is!

-Dave

needtogetaas
02-03-2010, 02:40 PM
P.S. The other stuff I sent you was Attack NO2 booster.

Before your next workout, take 3 Attack and one Ass Lightning, then hit the weights. Then call and let me know how great your workout is!

-Dave
HA HA I am also sharing mine with a friend just to see what he says too. Should hear from him in a day or two.