PDA

View Full Version : Isopure

Not Dorian Yates
02-04-2010, 06:22 AM
Man i love how clan and smooth Isopure is. But not every product does what it says.

40g Protein and 0 carbs.

Is isopure a good way to get my protein? I'm a little worried it's too good to be true.

Im not interested in people saying what they like more. Im interested in this product.

Thanks guys.

and Gals

GirlyMuscle
02-04-2010, 06:27 AM
I believe Isopure is a reputable product. I like the fruit flavored protein drinks as well as the protein powders.

ArabMuscle
02-04-2010, 06:42 AM
I have no idea why this happens, but Isopure gives me major gas problems.

GirlyMuscle
02-04-2010, 06:43 AM
I have a friend that has that same problem with Isopure!

Not Dorian Yates
02-04-2010, 10:01 AM

It makes my stomach pretty damn upset at times but I deal with it because it tastes so good.

Perception
02-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Always use Isopure.
Hope what it says is true haha

And no gas

NYJetsFan80
02-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Its an okay product but their are much better protein powders on the market then Isopure.

thesamewords
02-04-2010, 07:00 PM
dude, at first I thought you were talking about their RTD, cause that thing is dry as hell!!! Dude its good if you are looking for zero carbs.....

natron
02-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Natures Best Isopure products are very good ,and Natures Best is a very reputable company.

To those saying they have problems with gas, I have a hard time believing that

PYGMY
02-04-2010, 07:26 PM
I love Isopure. It's all I use. The creamy vanilla is pretty tasty.

barbellbarbie
02-04-2010, 07:35 PM
if i am almost out of true protein and it wont arrive before i am out i use the isopure zero carb cookies and cream which is good. the RTD ones tho.. omg its the worst ever IMO.. the green apple still gives me nightmares

newgoal300
02-05-2010, 04:08 AM
isopure rtd's give me gas and other ploblems! and the only thing that does that to me is lactose?! funny to me, i have no problems with any other but those, and i love the taste! but can't go near them!

kraken
02-05-2010, 04:20 AM
What kind of clan products do you use?

Perception
02-05-2010, 08:31 AM
if i am almost out of true protein and it wont arrive before i am out i use the isopure zero carb cookies and cream which is good. the RTD ones tho.. omg its the worst ever IMO.. the green apple still gives me nightmares

The mint choc. chip is good.

But the thought of another vanilla or cookies and cream one makes me sick...had way too much of those ha

Steve56
02-05-2010, 03:50 PM

Isopure kills my stomach too!

natron
02-05-2010, 07:54 PM
This isnt right, they must have changed something. Undenatured whey isolate will not cause any stomach discomfort at all.

Might be they switched sources or something, might be worth it to email them and request a analysis of the product. If they so no, quit buying these products, for sure.

Foreman_Rules
02-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Isopure is a poor product, they were caught in a lie more than once with this products ingredients. Then again I would bet many companies are guilty of this, all the more reason to eat good organic food and forget crappy supplements.

barbellbarbie
02-05-2010, 08:02 PM
isopure rtd's give me gas and other ploblems! and the only thing that does that to me is lactose?! funny to me, i have no problems with any other but those, and i love the taste! but can't go near them!
the RTDs made me want to puke lol if you slam it though you only get the chemical after taste lol thats the only way to get them down IMO then chase it with something so you dont taste the bug spray like after taste hehe

barbellbarbie
02-05-2010, 08:04 PM
The mint choc. chip is good.

But the thought of another vanilla or cookies and cream one makes me sick...had way too much of those ha

ill try that next time. right now im using the creamy vanilla ON casein with the cookies and cream tru protein cold filtration iso.. that tastes like a milkshake seriously hehe so good

Perception
02-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Isopure is a poor product, they were caught in a lie more than once with this products ingredients. Then again I would bet many companies are guilty of this, all the more reason to eat good organic food and forget crappy supplements.

Really, didnt know that.

Have any links on this?

kgelo51
02-26-2010, 06:48 PM
it depend when u are taking it. If you use isopure in between meals so you can meet ur protein requirements, then its fine... if this is post workout, its ok but u would be better off with pure isolate for post. if u insist on using this product for post then you must mix carbs with it for recovery.

GENESIS
02-26-2010, 06:59 PM
i actually came in all the RTD's before production was finished... if your wondering what the white floaty thing is in the bottle, you'll be fine, its just OTHER protein...

MattPT88
03-02-2010, 06:24 PM
IMO there are many other proteins out there that are much more cost effective. I can get 10lbs of whey iso for $66 shipped and it only has like 5-6 CHO per serving. So I go with the one w/ the few carbs in it because the 0g of CHO isnt worth all the extra cash.