PDA

View Full Version : Why???

Reloaded
03-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Why not take the plunge, avoiding it is like eating with out food man. Just get the hormones bro, they're floating around in your protein shakes anyway. A real man would just do it, its cheaper than supplements and far more effective, check the sig bitches !

If you were a F1 driver, you'd want the fastest car.

If you were a chef you'd want to make the best tasting dishes.

If you were a sprinter you'd want to be the fastest on the track.

Likewise, from a spectator's perspective:

If you watched a F1 race you'd cheer on the fastest car.

If you wanted to go out to dinner you'd want the best tasting dish.

If you watched a race you'd want to see the fastest guy running.

So:

If you are a bodybuilder you want to be the biggest and the best.

The spectators want to see the biggest and the best.

Therefore:

NATURAL BODYBUILDERS ARE NEITHER THE BIGGEST NOR THE BEST AND AS SUCH SUCK.

Forget whatever excuses they give - natties lack the heart, grit and determination to do whatever it takes to be the best.

Health? Please.

Legality? Yeah right.

Mental weakness and lacking intestinal fortitude to pin themselves 20 times a week.

Ding ding ding.

Pussy ass bitches.

Time for my shot. Again.

matt1005
03-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Wow nice post. I am a natural. Why does anybody care? Why did you post this? If you juice, you juice. If you don't, you don't. Who cares?????

Oh "and a real man" that was cute...???
Also, thanks for the money tip about being cheaper than supplements. I don't take any supplements (vitamins and protein) that someone on the sauce wouldn't do, but I thank you for the tip.

AVBG
03-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Great question..Great topic .

The reasons people don't take are many and varied...Let's hear some opinions why?

Reloaded
03-07-2009, 03:28 PM
Wow nice post. I am a natural. Why does anybody care? Why did you post this? If you juice, you juice. If you don't, you don't. Who cares?????

Oh "and a real man" that was cute...???
Also, thanks for the money tip about being cheaper than supplements. I don't take any supplements (vitamins and protein) that someone on the sauce wouldn't do, but I thank you for the tip.

you're welcome, so whats going to be your first cycle?

is there no one else? I really want to know what motivates you guys to stay natural, i was up until 5 weeks ago, but I never planned to stay, is it health reasons, moral, scared ? What, tell me brothers, or half brothers rather

Edit: Step Brothers

MichaelWayne
03-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Reason I don't take them....waiting for my health care to kick in, "to get my test levels checked...te he he" and the Tren order.....'for my cows' is in the works.

Far as the quote, NATURAL BODYBUILDERS ARE NEITHER THE BIGGEST NOR THE BEST AND AS SUCH SUCK....wow, you need your bloodline erased because YOU are a loss to the human race. Its a choice fuck stick. Does that make someone who enjoys lifting any less of a bodybuilder (lets face it, 99.9999999999% of us will never hit the pro stage) and why talk down a fellow lifter. Hmmm, sounds like you are not the best and as such suck.

I know this was Anabolics comment, but you back it up.

No hard feelings

Reloaded
03-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Reason I don't take them....waiting for my health care to kick in, "to get my test levels checked...te he he" and the Tren order.....'for my cows' is in the works.

Far as the quote, NATURAL BODYBUILDERS ARE NEITHER THE BIGGEST NOR THE BEST AND AS SUCH SUCK....wow, you need your bloodline erased because YOU are a loss to the human race. Its a choice fuck stick. Does that make someone who enjoys lifting any less of a bodybuilder (lets face it, 99.9999999999% of us will never hit the pro stage) and why talk down a fellow lifter. Hmmm, sounds like you are not the best and as such suck.

I know this was Anabolics comment, but you back it up.

No hard feelings

nope thats how you feel, although my bloodline being erased was kinda mean, i'm in a good mood so i won't rip your anus out, steroids tend to enhance your mood

Stavman
03-07-2009, 04:08 PM
nope thats how you feel, although my bloodline being erased was kinda mean, i'm in a good mood so i won't rip your anus out, steroids tend to enhance your mood

Wooooord. I'm happy as a pig in shit all the time.

Youngguns
03-07-2009, 04:12 PM
They are expensive.
They aren't easy to get.
They are illegal.
Some want to see their genetic potential.
Some are too young.
Some don't want to be that big.

Stavman
03-07-2009, 04:17 PM
They are expensive.
They aren't easy to get.
They are illegal.
Some are too young.

Not compared to other supplements.
Not everywhere, it isn't a crime to have them for personal use in Canada YG.
Meh.
I know I am.
Some people on them still look like weak bitches lol.

Reloaded
03-07-2009, 04:59 PM
They are expensive.
They aren't easy to get.
They are illegal.
Some are too young.

you WANT to get on though, and Natural bodybuilders always want to train " balls to wall, blah blah sacrifice" there are admirable reasons for staying natural, and foolish ones, i just want to hear theirs.

Reloaded
03-07-2009, 05:01 PM
youngguns for you, 12 weeks of 500g test and 4 weeks of dbol at 40 mgs a day, with 4 week pct of nolva would be $139=$15 shipping and western union fees thats 4 months of shit

matt1005
03-07-2009, 05:07 PM

is there no one else? I really want to know what motivates you guys to stay natural, i was up until 5 weeks ago, but I never planned to stay, is it health reasons, moral, scared ? What, tell me brothers, or half brothers rather

lol...half brothers.

matt1005
03-07-2009, 05:11 PM
I see your need for knowledge on why people want to stay natural. Come on...you can at least give us your reason for not. I haven't seen you really say anything yet.

Thanks

Reloaded
03-07-2009, 05:15 PM
I see your need for knowledge on why people want to stay natural. Come on...you can at least give us your reason for not. I haven't seen you really say anything yet.

Thanks

I want to be the best that I can be, your genetic limit isn't reachable naturally, it just isn't in your bodies best interest to be huge, but we have the structure for it. Our bodies are holding us back, the same way we take vitamins, and filter our water we can take hormones. Our body produces them, a lot of products we take, are bodies do not. I think7 of the 20 aminos are not able to be made by our bodies, dose not mean you shouldn't take them. Plus I grew up watching marvel :)

matt1005
03-07-2009, 05:25 PM
I want to be the best that I can be, your genetic limit isn't reachable naturally, it just isn't in your bodies best interest to be huge, but we have the structure for it. Our bodies are holding us back, the same way we take vitamins, and filter our water we can take hormones. Our body produces them, a lot of products we take, are bodies do not. I think7 of the 20 aminos are not able to be made by our bodies, dose not mean you shouldn't take them. Plus I grew up watching marvel :)
The most interesting part of your response is your statement "your genetic limit isn't reacable naturally." I think "natural" is your genetic potential.

Also, to respond to the amino acid part, the parts that are not made by our bodies can be found in what can be considered the most natural supplement...food.

Reloaded
03-07-2009, 05:29 PM
The most interesting part of your response is your statement "your genetic limit isn't reacable naturally." I think "natural" is your genetic potential.

If that was the case equal amounts of steroids would make equal physiques, your genetics determined how the steroids are used and how much. Your genetics are like the chassis of a car, you can add a super turbo, but how much hp that car can handle depends on the stock chassis. can't put a Shelby GT engine into a civic and head for the horizon .

Reloaded
03-07-2009, 05:30 PM

Also, to respond to the amino acid part, the parts that are not made by our bodies can be found in what can be considered the most natural supplement...food.

They can, but so can hormones. We are just taking extra.

philborg
03-07-2009, 05:55 PM
The main reason I probably will never use is the legal issue.

Viking
03-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Money!!! I'm living off of $400 every 2 weeks....bills are around $600 a month.

Tatyana
03-07-2009, 07:12 PM
I don't want to chance any of the side effects.

My biggest concern with steroid use is messing up the HPTA and therefore libido and/or erectile function.

I suppose it is not an issue if you want to be on HRT most of your life, but as it has been demonstrated with women and birth control pills and HRT, this does increase the chances of some pathologies in some.

Reloaded
03-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Philborg if thats your only reason, then i am confident that you will join one day.
viking, sorry to hear bro, do you have a family ? Hope it gets better and u get on !
Tatyana, you have great genetics so you probably dont need any anyway, but I'm sure with your intellect you'd be able to avoid serious problems.

Reloaded
03-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Philborg if thats your only reason, then i am confident that you will join one day.
viking, sorry to hear bro, do you have a family ? Hope it gets better and u get on !
Tatyana, you have great genetics so you probably dont need any anyway, but I'm sure with your intellect you'd be able to avoid serious problems.

philborg
03-07-2009, 09:55 PM

I'll definitely look into legal HRT once I don't crank out enough test. on my own, I'm only 19 so I've still got a while..

matt1005
03-07-2009, 10:08 PM
I think this promotion is in the wrong place.

GENESIS
03-07-2009, 11:51 PM
I think7 of the 20 aminos are not able to be made by our bodies, dose not mean you shouldn't take them. Plus I grew up watching marvel :)

8 buddy. you should reach you intellectual potential first before you try to reach your genetic portential.

smart ass answer to the question.^^ real reason>>>> I DONT NEED IT. THAT SIMPLE.

Pryme
03-08-2009, 03:28 AM

I agree.

And I love how this clown says you can't reach your genetic potential without steroids but in the next breah, tells another person that they don't need steroids because they have good genetics. :confused::rolleyes::D

Honour
03-08-2009, 05:26 AM
For me it's just that I think the Cons outweigh the Pro's "at the moment" , if I could get them legally, know they were real and prescribed via a doctor who could do a check up on me to make sure I'm all good etc then I would probably do it. But until then I guess I'm just not interested in all the risks, down the line as laws and times change who knows:).

Tatyana
03-08-2009, 06:00 AM
No comments on libido or erectile dysfunction? That is an issue for quite a few men who use steroids.

I assert most women would be quite understanding if they know about your use, but it does seem due to the illegality, a lot of men don't tell their partners.

That could result in quite a few relationship issues.

APOSTLE
03-08-2009, 08:05 AM
Because if I test positive at work for any banned/illegal substances I will lose my job. And yes, my company does a full spectrum of tests for any and all anabolic substances as well.

Personally, if I could use I might but since it is not an option I stay natural.

gman
03-08-2009, 08:24 AM
No comments on libido or erectile dysfunction? That is an issue for quite a few men who use steroids.

I assert most women would be quite understanding if they know about your use, but it does seem due to the illegality, a lot of men don't tell their partners.

That could result in quite a few relationship issues.

I am on steroids (HRT) precisely because of libido and ED issues!

Tatyana
03-08-2009, 08:34 AM
I am on steroids (HRT) precisely because of libido and ED issues!

I am taking thyroxine as I am hypothyroid.

Different issue, medical use vs recreational use.

I am talking about ED and libido issues being induced by recreational steroid use.

indianamonster1986
03-08-2009, 08:37 AM
I am taking high doses of steroids for mental confidence, therefore it is for medical purposes only....

Tatyana
03-08-2009, 09:00 AM
I am taking high doses of steroids for mental confidence, therefore it is for medical purposes only....

I know a few who have used coccaine or other A class narcotics for the same purpose.

indianamonster1986
03-08-2009, 01:25 PM
I know a few who have used coccaine or other A class narcotics for the same purpose.

lol. Do you think it would hold up in court? :confused::D:p

G-Roy
03-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Because some of us arent so delusional that they think using steroids will make them something that they are not. 99% of people using steroids dont have the potential to even grace a top level stage so they get on message boards and pretend to be great bodybuilders. I dont see anything wrong with steroids, but when someone needs to rub it in your face that they use, its starts to become aggitating. If Reloaded becomes a champion bidybuilder now that hes juicing, I'll beleive that juice is the way to go, until then I'll continue to be natural.

wnybodybuildingfan
03-08-2009, 03:57 PM
The nice thing is that we as individuals have the choice. I do not use anabolics and enjoy being natural. That said I am not condemning those who do use. I don't think anymore or any less of someone who uses or remains natural. I am a personal trainer as well as coaching kids under 12 in baseball and soccer. I like to portray a positive image of hard work and discipline through diet and exercise.

I admire those who have used and have made it to where they want to go, but also encourage people to try to be the best they can be naturally! I feel there is plenty of room for both natural and juiced athletes in bodybuilding. Luckily if you ever want to compete there is a forum to do so either naturally or with enhancements.

I am glad that there is a forum for natural athletes here at rxmuscle and hope that more people will contribute.

AVBG
03-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Not having to bullshit your friends or family about your sudden gains.

The ability and inclination to cross train.

Not go through depression when out of gear

No back acne.

No non genetic early on set male baldness.

Being able to take some time off training without loss of size/strength

Pryme
03-09-2009, 12:36 AM

No back acne.

Good reasons. especially the balding one. that is so true!

raylove
03-09-2009, 01:00 AM
well i know ill never be a topp ifbb pro on the sauce but i have full confidence i can be a top natural pro one day. also money too. and to keep everyone off my ass about using too so i wont lie to them

Forrest
03-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Why not take the plunge, avoiding it is like eating with out food man. Just get the hormones bro, they're floating around in your protein shakes anyway. A real man would just do it, its cheaper than supplements and far more effective, check the sig bitches !

I love your line of thinking, gave me a pretty good laugh. :) I'm not sure if you're just trying to justify your own issues with/without gear or what but definitely amusing.

I guess I have no interest in taking the plunge as I'm placing well without them and have no interest in spending more and risking my health. For me, it's just a hobby.

I guess there's also some pride involved in knowing that I can drive my poorman's race car well enough to beat out a few F1 cars.

fitiron
03-09-2009, 01:50 PM
The thing that is most amusing to me about the whole subject, is most natty's could care less about the whole natural vs. enhanced issue.

It is the people that are enhanced that are the ones constantly starting the banter.

I do not use, and do not give a shit who does.

GENESIS
03-09-2009, 04:18 PM
The thing that is most amusing to me about the whole subject, is most natty's could care less about the whole natural vs. enhanced issue.

x2 my freinds who use are always tellin me i should get on. forget that

BigAl33
03-09-2009, 04:38 PM
I do not use, Im not against it. If I did use, with all the bad press, what would I tell my kids. "Yeah son, Barry Bonds is a cheater, but Bodybuilding is different." Not for me. Like I said, I don't care who uses or who does'nt, I don't because I don't want to.

Reloaded
03-09-2009, 09:29 PM
I agree.

And I love how this clown says you can't reach your genetic potential without steroids but in the next breah, tells another person that they don't need steroids because they have good genetics. :confused::rolleyes::D

You can't compare the two statements you fuck, go back and read it again, dumass.

Reloaded
03-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Because some of us arent so delusional that they think using steroids will make them something that they are not. 99% of people using steroids dont have the potential to even grace a top level stage so they get on message boards and pretend to be great bodybuilders. I dont see anything wrong with steroids, but when someone needs to rub it in your face that they use, its starts to become aggitating. If Reloaded becomes a champion bidybuilder now that hes juicing, I'll beleive that juice is the way to go, until then I'll continue to be natural.

you guys are taking offense to a question. I asked in a kinda aggressive manner, fine. If you want to be the best natural bodybuilder ever, your answer would have been justified. i just wanted to know what motivated you to stay natural. if it were availability, legal, or financial, i probably would have sought ways to convince you to, maybe. Moral and other reasons are justified I guess, i do not hate or judge any of you. Except natural4lyfe, hes a dick :)

G-Roy
03-09-2009, 10:38 PM
you guys are taking offense to a question. I asked in a kinda aggressive manner, fine. If you want to be the best natural bodybuilder ever, your answer would have been justified. i just wanted to know what motivated you to stay natural. if it were availability, legal, or financial, i probably would have sought ways to convince you to, maybe. Moral and other reasons are justified I guess, i do not hate or judge any of you. Except natural4lyfe, hes a dick :)

The "aggressive" manner in which you asked was def the kicker. It would be the same as if I went into the chemical enhancement section and told everyone they are frauds.

Tatyana
03-09-2009, 11:20 PM
Nattie BBers get as much, if not more, sponsership deals and more magazine ads in the UK.

The nattie feds get as much coverage, and the shows get as many spectators.

Quite bizarre, but true.

I think it is the athletic look that appeals more.

It is the same with the girlies, figure/bikini girls get more media.

Wheels
03-09-2009, 11:41 PM
I'm natural for now. I will probably end up juicing one day. I've only been training consistently since April, so my genetic threshold hasn't been reached. I'm still experimenting with training routines and finding the one that works best for me. Once I become bored or the gains are coming super slow then I'll probably hop on. I'm 25, and I feel my hormones are pretty high; the males on both sides of my family have a propensity for high T levels. So why not gain as much as I can naturally, you know ?

greuceanu
03-09-2009, 11:55 PM
Not using anymore because i came to the conclusion i'm better off not using.

Pryme
03-10-2009, 12:16 AM
You can't compare the two statements you fuck, go back and read it again, dumass.

How cant they be compared? and what is a dumass? :confused:

GENESIS
03-10-2009, 12:37 AM

Reloaded?

Pryme
03-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Reloaded?

;) I concur.

knine110
03-10-2009, 03:31 AM
The legal issue is by far the biggest deterrent. If I didn't have a family to provide for and it was just me then maybe. My thing is I truly understand your feelings about wanting to be the best of the best blah blah blah. However I have never wanted to become a professional Bodybuilder. I admire the drive and what not but getting paid pennies as "Professional" athlete just does not appeal to ME.

Now if I had the aspirations to go pro then it would definitely be something I would do but as it stands right now at 35 my goals are different and I probably make more than the majority of Pro's right now.

Moral issues I am really not that concerned with. The hypocrisy of this country never ceases to baffle me. Alcohol and cigarettes are legal and more than half of the shriveled prunes in congress either use HRT or hire prostitutes. So are values system is skewed from the top.

Legalize it, then it might be worth doing but the risk out weigh the rewards to me at this time.

AVBG
03-10-2009, 05:23 AM
Keep it civil on this thread. If it can't be done, it will be either deleted or thread be moved to the pit.

meatheadio
03-10-2009, 05:35 AM
I dont really mind either way wether people decide to use or not. However I feel that the majority of people use them for the wrong reasons. They dont want to train hard, they are impatient when it comes to gains, they dont gain size/strength as quickly enough, they only train/eat correctly when the are "on" etc. If a person is mentally prepared for gear, then its up to them. But like any drug they can be highly addictive, you can now get the same gains in size it took you a year naturally, in just one month. Who wouldn't want that? It is this reason why many people decide to do one cycle, but then end up on gear their whole life because they dont like the effort it takes to build muscle naturally. If people did everything they could to be there best naturally, then they could decide wether to get chemical assistance. But I personally love the struggle of putting on muscle, if it were easy then we wouldn't need to acquire the level of knowledge we have in order to progress without hormonal assistance. If it were easy then everyone would do it, and everyone would be big.
Like I said I dont really care too much one way or the other, but I dont care for it when people use for the wrong reasons or when they try to pass themselves off as natural. Once you use you are NEVER completely natural, not 10 weeks, not even 10 years later.
Thats my 2 cents.

GENESIS
03-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Keep it civil on this thread. If it can't be done, it will be either deleted or thread be moved to the pit.

were playing nice :)

gman
03-10-2009, 10:12 AM
If they were legal, I would be shooting up right now instead of browsing this thread.

Zetawill
03-10-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm confused are we talking about guys who have never used stuff or guys who used stuff got cold feet and dropped out?

I've got a lot of respect for the guys who have never used and no respect for "natural" guys who used to use.

partsRheavy
03-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Possible reasons not to use:

----haven't worked out long enough to get to natural potential
----person knows their diet and discipline have some problems and stays away for that reason
----train for fun, not totally serious about lifting
----train just for health not physique i.e. better sleep and mental focus
----person likes to have a drink occasionally and knows that's not compatible. ----Person likes to eat junk food now and then, not real serious about diet
----principle i.e. that steroid use is "cheating"
----religious reasons to not change the way God made things
----underlying medical condition
----afraid of side effects, toxicity, infection
----doesn't want zits, hair loss etc. Wants to keep good complexion
----doesn't know how to use them and doesn't care to learn about endocrinology and biochemistry
----no insurance so what does he do if he gets an infection? Person doesn't have $5,000 to pay for an ER visit
----person doesn't want muscles to develop too much more
----person crosstrains in other sports where it's more advantageous to have a lighter bodyweight
----person participates in tested bodybuilding or sports events
----person wants to use steroids but doesn't know how to obtain them
----afraid to break the law
----would get in trouble with family or job for using steroids. Might be something as simple as being a schoolteacher and the kids notice when teach' comes back after summer weighing 25 lbs more than he did last year! :D
----female who doesn't want to use male-type hormones or "look like a man"
----natural health orientation and unwilling to put any unnatural or synthetic substances into body. Organic and whole food diet is great for bodybuilding as long as you're not vegan.
----person doesn't like taking medicine
----money
----person hates needles (probably wouldn't want tattoos or piercings either...)

Personally, I think they should be legal, as the AMA recommended back in 1994. Just a matter of personal choice. I think Americans tend toward hypocrisy on a lot of issues, and this is one of them.

gman
03-10-2009, 03:29 PM
They are legal in the UK and I have never heard of problems as a result. There could be problems that we are unaware of, but I have never heard any news about it.

The way the US media talks, it is the source of all evil in our country.

BEAST MODE
03-10-2009, 03:39 PM
They are legal in the UK and I have never heard of problems as a result. There could be problems that we are unaware of, but I have never heard any news about it.

Are you saying it's not G? :confused:

partsRheavy
03-10-2009, 03:46 PM
I agree. I went to the Arnold and the crowd there was better behaved (more patient and polite) than the average crowd. I'm sure there were a lot more people on steroids in the Arnold crowd than in an average crowd.

I also really tend to notice it when people have colds and are sniffling/sneezing. I notice in the grocery store, at events, work, wherever. Didn't see many sick people at the Arnold, except for one really scrawny guy. Seemed like a healthy group of people, and I liked that. Maybe it's herd immunity from everyone taking multivitamins! :D Or, maybe the people at the Arnold have good sleep habits.

Whereas probably 1/4 of your average college campus is sick during the month of March. Not enough sleep, bad diet, and so on.

The media has a hard time dealing with science issues.

Reloaded
03-10-2009, 04:33 PM

Ok. I said that you cannot meet your genetic potential without enhancement, your body simply won't put building muscle on the priority list.

I then said to Tatyana that she didn't need steroids because of her genetics, obviously she dosent want to be the most muscular female in the world, her genetics are naturally better than most women, so to get her desired results, she would not need steroids...Natural4life, you have no credibility what so ever so fuck you, everyone else, sorry to offend I will not post in this part of RX

Tatyana
03-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Ok. I said that you cannot meet your genetic potential without enhancement, your body simply won't put building muscle on the priority list.

I then said to Tatyana that she didn't need steroids because of her genetics, obviously she dosent want to be the most muscular female in the world, her genetics are naturally better than most women, so to get her desired results, she would not need steroids...Natural4life, you have no credibility what so ever so fuck you, everyone else, sorry to offend I will not post in this part of RX

Thanks Brandon.

The irony of it is that it has become fairly obvious to me that the natural federations in the UK doubt my natural status.

They are not going to be thrilled as I am on thyroxine, which along with insulin for diabetics, are the only hormones they allow (medical reasons).

It used to amuse me, I viewed it as a compliment, but really is isn't.

At least as a woman there does seem to be more obvious signs of using.

mikeheeney
03-10-2009, 05:13 PM
I believe you can grow to a good size without steroids and get strong without them.

There are plenty of examples of natural athletes who look great :)

mikeheeney
03-10-2009, 05:17 PM

No back acne.

also very true

gman
03-10-2009, 05:20 PM
I believe you can grow to a good size without steroids and get strong without them.

There are plenty of examples of natural athletes who look great :)

Too bad I ain't one of them! Dammit!

My chiropractor does natural shows and he said at 5'8" -5'10", if you are over 200lbs on stage, chances are you are using something.

mikeheeney
03-10-2009, 05:24 PM
i dunno about the weights of the individual on the stage, but usually it dosen't matter what you weight, it matters how much you look like you weigh

gman
03-10-2009, 05:26 PM
exactly, it's all an illusion.

tell us, since you are from UK, are steroids a big problem in the UK?

Our media seems to think so. As our country is about to implode, all we hear about is A Rod and Roger Clemens using steroids 5 years ago. Oh yeah, we also hear about the dumb bitch who has 13 children from in vitro too.

mikeheeney
03-10-2009, 05:33 PM
A lot of people I know in the UK use steroids, but I dont really see it as a problem - if they wanna use it, use it. Where I train most of the people I know who use it are cool guys but just because they take them, dosen't mean they don't get out lifted by natural guys or look better than them

gman
03-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Sounds like it's not a big deal then in UK

It's morally neutral in my opinion, but painted as somehow immoral here in the states.

mikeheeney
03-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Sounds like it's not a big deal then in UK

It's morally neutral in my opinion, but painted as somehow immoral here in the states.

yeh i guess its the same here. im currently at uni and when i come back people always ask if im on it and most people i know who dont train of all ages think its the root of all evil :D regardless if they smoke, take cocaine or whatever.

mikeheeney
03-10-2009, 05:56 PM

they are legal in the uk? i always thought they were illegal!

Strikerrjones
03-10-2009, 08:24 PM
I have a few reasons for not using. The most obvious one is that I'm in the military, and while the normal drug testing program doesn't test for steroids there is the option to get steroid testing done.
The other reason is the extreme amount of hassle that seems to be involved. I'd have to learn how to use them, find a reliable source, get a non-judgemental doctor to run tests on me to make sure my health is fine, it would be risky to impregnate my wife while on them, etc. etc. etc. Honestly, being big and strong is not the most important thing in my life. It's definitely my favorite hobby, even eclipsing videogames, but it isn't important enough to risk incarceration or health problems. I just don't care enough to use.

TheSpirit
03-10-2009, 09:38 PM

No back acne.

It is the people that are enhanced that are the ones constantly starting the banter.

I do not use, and do not give a shit who does.

Possible reasons not to use:

----haven't worked out long enough to get to natural potential
----person knows their diet and discipline have some problems and stays away for that reason
----train for fun, not totally serious about lifting
----train just for health not physique i.e. better sleep and mental focus
----person likes to have a drink occasionally and knows that's not compatible. ----Person likes to eat junk food now and then, not real serious about diet
----principle i.e. that steroid use is "cheating"
----religious reasons to not change the way God made things
----underlying medical condition
----afraid of side effects, toxicity, infection
----doesn't want zits, hair loss etc. Wants to keep good complexion
----doesn't know how to use them and doesn't care to learn about endocrinology and biochemistry
----no insurance so what does he do if he gets an infection? Person doesn't have $5,000 to pay for an ER visit
----person doesn't want muscles to develop too much more
----person crosstrains in other sports where it's more advantageous to have a lighter bodyweight
----person participates in tested bodybuilding or sports events
----person wants to use steroids but doesn't know how to obtain them
----afraid to break the law
----would get in trouble with family or job for using steroids. Might be something as simple as being a schoolteacher and the kids notice when teach' comes back after summer weighing 25 lbs more than he did last year! :D
----female who doesn't want to use male-type hormones or "look like a man"
----natural health orientation and unwilling to put any unnatural or synthetic substances into body. Organic and whole food diet is great for bodybuilding as long as you're not vegan.
----person doesn't like taking medicine
----money
----person hates needles (probably wouldn't want tattoos or piercings either...)

Personally, I think they should be legal, as the AMA recommended back in 1994. Just a matter of personal choice. I think Americans tend toward hypocrisy on a lot of issues, and this is one of them.

I have a few reasons for not using. The most obvious one is that I'm in the military, and while the normal drug testing program doesn't test for steroids there is the option to get steroid testing done.
The other reason is the extreme amount of hassle that seems to be involved. I'd have to learn how to use them, find a reliable source, get a non-judgemental doctor to run tests on me to make sure my health is fine, it would be risky to impregnate my wife while on them, etc. etc. etc. Honestly, being big and strong is not the most important thing in my life. It's definitely my favorite hobby, even eclipsing videogames, but it isn't important enough to risk incarceration or health problems. I just don't care enough to use.

I don't want to be addicted to the needle. Once you go off you will lose a good precentage of what you gain to back to your natural limit anyway. Why be the loser that was once 250lbs shredded and then fall back to 210 shredded when all the needle poking is done. To me such a waste of time is only for the impatient like the OP seems to be.

Pryme
03-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Ok. I said that you cannot meet your genetic potential without enhancement.

then...............

I then said to Tatyana that she didn't need steroids because of her genetics

So, are you saying if you already have great genetics, you do not need steroids?

:confused:

So she can't meet her genetic potential without steroids is what you are saying, or is it a pic and choose type thing for you? :rolleyes:

jakester
03-11-2009, 05:25 PM
http://tinyurl.com/b2yz2g - see page 2 (police doc)

Anabolic Steroids are Class 'C' Drugs to be sold only by pharmicists with a doctors prescription.

It is legal to possess or Import steroids as long as they are for personal use

However, possession or importing with the intent to supply (which includes giving them to friends) is ilelfal and could lead to 14-years in proson and an unlimited fine

http://tinyurl.com/b3os4c - Another explanation (drugscope.org)

~ That is all :cool:

BrandonBass
03-11-2009, 05:39 PM
My reason for not using steroids is that I don't want to end up looking like Reloaded...the tool who started this thread! :p

22 years old and natural....sorry you didn't know how to train or diet properly without the drugs

Tiki
03-11-2009, 05:58 PM
A "real man" would just do it?!

Any man with this attitude comes across as someone that has a major Inferiority Complex and, needs to compensate by 1. putting others down And 2. needs to validate his own behavior by recruiting others to follow suite.

A REAL MAN.....

1. Is "Confident" in himself and doesn't need to put other down to feel good about himself.

2. Is "Strong and Independent" and doesn't need others to tag-along in order to feel that his choices are validated.

Now, to answer the question - "why not take the plunge?"

I'm well aware that a large percentage of girls even in Figure and Light Weight BB take extra. Well, I've "never" even been tempted. First, I'm a bit vain and, wouldn't want to risk "anything" on my face changing (chin, jawline, etc.). Second, I love my voice as it is and, don't want to risk it changing pitch in any way. Lastly, I feel blessed to have the genetics that I do -- I have an hourglass figure and my body puts muscle on very quickly - I'm dieting down and still putting on muscle!

I wish more girls took the time to exploit their genetic potential too before jumping into the deep end. But, to each their own! All of my friends know I'm natural and in no way has anyone ever tried to convince me into thinking that I couldn't have "my" ideal physique without steroids.

I absolutely Love and Respect them for that!

Tatyana
03-11-2009, 10:34 PM
I have seen quite a few girls get away without any sides after a few cycles if they know what they are doing.

The problem is that they love how they feel on and the effect, and they do another cycle, then another cycle, try a bit more, possibly more anabolic and androgenic steroids.

Then I see them two years later and it is really 'bloody hell, what have you done to yourself'.

Really beautiful girls who seriously change their faces, body structure and voice quite significantly.

Some look ok, but most of the time I prefer how they looked before.

Joanna Thomas is a perfect example, she used to be really cute, fab figure and body.

aaronthegreat34
03-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Because I am only 18:mad:.

Pryme
03-11-2009, 11:17 PM

Any man with this attitude comes across as someone that has a major Inferiority Complex and, needs to compensate by 1. putting others down And 2. needs to validate his own behavior by recruiting others to follow suite.

A REAL MAN.....

1. Is "Confident" in himself and doesn't need to put other down to feel good about himself.

2. Is "Strong and Independent" and doesn't need others to tag-along in order to feel that his choices are validated.

I'm well aware that a large percentage of girls even in Figure and Light Weight BB take extra. Well, I've "never" even been tempted. First, I'm a bit vain and, wouldn't want to risk "anything" on my face changing (chin, jawline, etc.). Second, I love my voice as it is and, don't want to risk it changing pitch in any way. Lastly, I feel blessed to have the genetics that I do -- I have an hourglass figure and my body puts muscle on very quickly - I'm dieting down and still putting on muscle!

I wish more girls took the time to exploit their genetic potential too before jumping into the deep end. But, to each their own! All of my friends know I'm natural and in no way has anyone ever tried to convince me into thinking that I couldn't have "my" ideal physique without steroids.

Excellent!

Pryme
03-11-2009, 11:17 PM
My reason for not using steroids is that I don't want to end up looking like Reloaded...the tool who started this thread! :p

22 years old and natural....sorry you didn't know how to train or diet properly without the drugs

Very good work man. bf % there? height/weight.

BrandonBass
03-11-2009, 11:34 PM
Very good work man. bf % there? height/weight.

Thank you very much, Pryme. I am 5'10 and 176lbs in that picture and in my avatar. Bodyfat was about 3-4% (never actually tested it)

Pryme
03-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Thank you very much, Pryme. I am 5'10 and 176lbs in that picture and in my avatar. Bodyfat was about 3-4% (never actually tested it)

Very good. that must have been right around a comp then eh? low bf%.
do you do keto or??

Jake DeMichele
03-12-2009, 01:18 AM

Cause I'm 18 and I, along with thousands of other naturals would smoke you on stage. You can't justify juicing with your physique. You should train harder and diet smarter. Someone who juices at your age is just looking for shortcuts, 99% of the time, the people who win take no shortcuts.

Pryme
03-12-2009, 01:54 AM
One thing I enjoy at the gym is noticing when the guys who use are all full and on, and then you see them a couple mo later deflated.

a lot of people simple wont train at the gym if they are not on a cycle. for that reason.

ironwarrior22
03-12-2009, 02:50 AM
screw steroids I'm planing a trip to china to do some gene doping:cool: heck yeah!!:D

BrandonBass
03-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Very good. that must have been right around a comp then eh? low bf%.
do you do keto or??

Yes, that picture was taken right after I got off stage. I am planning on hiring Dave for my next diet but I have never done a ketogenic diet before. We shall see....just a little worried that I might lose a lot of muscle!

kp3131
03-13-2009, 12:41 PM

wow you are comparing a pic of you right after a show, to a pic of a guy who isn't dieting. who gives a shit.

kp3131
03-13-2009, 12:43 PM

A REAL MAN.....

please explain to me how in a caloric deficit, you are still making muscle gains.

Stavman
03-13-2009, 02:58 PM

Did you know that you are a pompous douche bag?

Tatyana
03-13-2009, 03:05 PM
please explain to me how in a caloric deficit, you are still making muscle gains.

I have as well, it is not uncommon. The hunger hormone ghrelin trigger GH release.

Tiki
03-13-2009, 03:12 PM

Diet, training, and genetics.

First let me say, I'm no expert in exactly how or why it's happening -- it certainly came as a shocker to myself, as well as, to my trainer. It may have something to do with Dieting Down on Keto (High Protein, Moderate Fat, Low Carb) AND I've increased the Intensity of my workouts - on occasions I'll lift heavy (which for me is below 8 reps). Even when my reps are higher, I still do my best to keep the intensity high with slow movements and long contractions. I also have 3-4 rest days per week.

You're welcome to view my Progress Pics if you'd like. CLICK HERE
(http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/TikiCabales/more.php?section=progresspics)
At my 9th week, I was only down 7.5lbs but, had dropped 3 full inches off my waist (amongst other places as well). And currently, for the "first time in my life", my biceps are up to 14.25" (flexed :D). All I know is, I'm very happy with how my body is responding to my diet/training.

kp3131
03-13-2009, 05:34 PM
I have as well, it is not uncommon. The hunger hormone ghrelin trigger GH release.

Thanks for the information, i will have to look more into it.

kp3131
03-13-2009, 05:45 PM

First let me say, I'm no expert in exactly how or why it's happening -- it certainly came as a shocker to myself, as well as, to my trainer. It may have something to do with Dieting Down on Keto (High Protein, Moderate Fat, Low Carb) AND I've increased the Intensity of my workouts - on occasions I'll lift heavy (which for me is below 8 reps). Even when my reps are higher, I still do my best to keep the intensity high with slow movements and long contractions. I also have 3-4 rest days per week.

At my 9th week, I was only down 7.5lbs but, had dropped 3 full inches off my waist (amongst other places as well). And currently, for the "first time in my life", my biceps are up to 14.25" (flexed :D). All I know is, I'm very happy with how my body is responding to my diet/training.

Thats crazy that you gained in your arms, and are losing everywhere else. thank you for all of the feedback, i am going to have to see if i can find some more stuff on it, see if it is diet related.

Good luck in your competition. When is it?

gman
03-13-2009, 05:55 PM
I wish it would happen to me, you look great Tiki.

Tiki
03-13-2009, 11:09 PM
Hi Kp, I just used my arms as an example - I gained elsewhere as well (like, although my measurements are down because of the decreased bodyfat, I can certainly tell that my chest and back are both a bit thicker). And honestly, I'm really not thinking about competing until I drop a lot more bodyfat. :o

Thanks and, best of luck with your research - I'd love to learn more about what you find out.

Thanks gman!

MusclesMarinara
03-14-2009, 12:23 PM

When i was on a form of Dave's diet, while i was still losing bf, my back and legs where still growing, especially my legs. I guess its part genetics, but i lost about 6%BF and 3 inches on my waist while only losing 12lbs. I did lose some size in my arms tho =(

knine110
03-14-2009, 12:52 PM

Obviously you do what to look like him. He is a bodybuilder as well as you. Same goals different approach. Personally I think that his Rear Lat Spread is insane.

So with all this high and mighty rhetoric that you seem to be spewing I guess next you are going to say that you were inspired by the natural bodybuilders of yesteryear. It couldn't have possibly been anyone that was a Professional bodybuilder within the last 40 years or so that was your initial inspiration for starting to train in the first place since they all use gear.

Also he had stated (and he has pics of him as a teen natural) with at very impressive physique. So apparently he is exercising a new choice of avenues to reach his goal.

Cause I'm 18 and I, along with thousands of other naturals would smoke you on stage. You can't justify juicing with your physique. You should train harder and diet smarter. Someone who juices at your age is just looking for shortcuts, 99% of the time, the people who win take no shortcuts.

I could have sworn that reading the initial post there was a question involved. Maybe my eyes deceived me. Its funny how there are Naturals that ALWAYS go the mud slinging route. Even before you opened your mouth (or started pecking away feverishly on your keyboard) you should have produced at least A picture. Just one. Without that your post is basically useless along with your legion of thousands of naturals that would smoke him on stage.

His pics as a natural teen are impressive. I challenge you to post yours up for comparission. You have no idea why ANYONE juices and cant even come close with a 99% statistic as a real base for anything other than assumption.

As far as the people who win taking shortcuts............are you saying that Ronnie, Jay, Kai, Dexter and Dorian are all losers. Surely with your attitude they must all be losers in your eyes if taking substances are shortcuts.

My first competition I came 2nd behind a guy in the Air Force (I am Army). We had a pretty lengthy conversation back stage and he told me that he was using. I didn't have a problem with it because he also admitted to eating chicken every day for the last 20 weeks, doing cardio twice a day and so on. Do I think that the substances put him over the top. No. Do I think that I trained Harder than him. No. I just got beat. My diet was 12 weeks and I was playing hit and miss.

I had a higher profile job that I didn't want to put in jeopardy, wouldn't waste the time trying to find a good source and had no aspirations of being a professional bodybuilder at any time. He did. So he is taking the necessary steps to become competitive in the NPC.

If you are going to TRY and trash Reloaded in a post. Answer the question, state facts and post pics or don't add to the debate.

Yea that's me in the Pic and yea I am natural. I just don't like folks that talk and cant back it up.

Tatyana
03-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Wow, all of you have proven my point.

Mental weakness and lack of intestinal fortitude embodied by all of you.

Oh, and back the fuck offa Reloaded - that was my quote he posted, he was merely trying to engage you all in intelligent debate.

Got a problem with what I said?

I'll be happy to debate you in the PIT where I can tell all of you how I really feel about lowrank bodybuilders without the heart and soul needed to be their best.

Erm, you haven't ranked as you haven't competed Ana-belle.

:)

Dr Pangloss
03-14-2009, 01:04 PM

16 weeks of dieting will change his attitude.:D

Tatyana
03-14-2009, 01:20 PM
16 weeks of dieting will change his attitude.:D

That reminds me of a top NABBA athlete I know in the UK. He promised his wife he wouldn't use as they wanted to conceive a child, so he competed without any gear. He is also one of those chaps that started using quite early and kept cycling.

After this, he has come out with statements again and again about the respect he has for natural bodybuilders.

This is the thing Ana-belle, most of the natties here have probably been on stage, or are planning on being on stage, and going through a comp diet is like a trial by fire.

Some even say that if you haven't competed, you aren't really a bodybuilder, just a guy that trains in the gym, and in your case, takes copious amounts of steroids.

ANABOLIC1
03-14-2009, 08:19 PM

Bad choice of words - I didn't mean to make a correlation whatsoever to competition placings.

I stand behind everything else I said.

Northman
03-14-2009, 09:10 PM
Damn, Ana got the fuck show down.

ANABOLIC1
03-14-2009, 10:21 PM
Damn, Ana got the fuck show down.

How so? For making a typo? I said I stand completely behind what I said.

You're just eager for me to be "shot down" you say cause I "shoot" you down in the pit daily cockboy.

Northman
03-14-2009, 10:26 PM
So Down...very down.

Military Might
03-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Wow, all of you have proven my point.

Mental weakness and lack of intestinal fortitude embodied by all of you.

Oh, and back the fuck offa Reloaded - that was my quote he posted, he was merely trying to engage you all in intelligent debate.

Got a problem with what I said?

I'll be happy to debate you in the PIT where I can tell all of you how I really feel about lowrank bodybuilders without the heart and soul needed to be their best.

Wow dude you're spot on. Clearly you're so intelligent. Man a lot of people must really respect you and informed opinions....NOT

I absolutely advocate the use of steroids, being a professional boxer i know it's effects in the ring, being a body builder i know it's effects to transform the body. But the reason i don't use roids is simple. why? I won't stand to gain anything by using them. I'm not worried about health because i know if you're not a retard about your doses and learn about the type of steroid you're taking you'd be absolutely fine. I don't care if it's illegal either. But i simply don't stand to gain any money by using them, I'm not a top fighter who makes millions for a single fight in Las Vegas nor am i pro body builder waiting to cash that Weider check. Basically i don't see the point unless you're going to mke a profit off of it. Which i'm certian Mr. Anabolic1 that you haven't made any money off of any body building contest. so have fun poking yourself all week long not gaining shit from it, i normlly won't cre if you did or didn't but because you're such a fucking moron i have to say something back. Have fun retard

Curt James
03-15-2009, 05:13 PM
I'll definitely look into legal HRT once I don't crank out enough test. on my own, I'm only 19 so I've still got a while..

I'm closer to 49 than 19, so I'll be getting a blood test soon enough. Suzanne Somers of all people was on a radio program as I drove home from seeing Watchmen last night. She was talking about balancing the hormones in your body and mentioned her husband's use of a testosterone gel applied once per day to his thigh, if I remember that correctly.

http://www.suzannesomers.com/HealthAndHormones/

APOSTLE
03-15-2009, 05:33 PM
I'm closer to 49 than 19, so I'll be getting a blood test soon enough. Suzanne Somers of all people was on a radio program as I drove home from seeing Watchmen last night. She was talking about balancing the hormones in your body and mentioned her husband's use of a testosterone gel applied once per day to his thigh, if I remember that correctly.

http://www.suzannesomers.com/HealthAndHormones/

You bought the Thigh Master didn't you? You did, you bought the Thigh Master because Suzanne Somers told you to.

Jake DeMichele
03-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Obviously you do what to look like him. He is a bodybuilder as well as you. Same goals different approach. Personally I think that his Rear Lat Spread is insane.

So with all this high and mighty rhetoric that you seem to be spewing I guess next you are going to say that you were inspired by the natural bodybuilders of yesteryear. It couldn't have possibly been anyone that was a Professional bodybuilder within the last 40 years or so that was your initial inspiration for starting to train in the first place since they all use gear.

Also he had stated (and he has pics of him as a teen natural) with at very impressive physique. So apparently he is exercising a new choice of avenues to reach his goal.

I could have sworn that reading the initial post there was a question involved. Maybe my eyes deceived me. Its funny how there are Naturals that ALWAYS go the mud slinging route. Even before you opened your mouth (or started pecking away feverishly on your keyboard) you should have produced at least A picture. Just one. Without that your post is basically useless along with your legion of thousands of naturals that would smoke him on stage.

His pics as a natural teen are impressive. I challenge you to post yours up for comparission. You have no idea why ANYONE juices and cant even come close with a 99% statistic as a real base for anything other than assumption.

As far as the people who win taking shortcuts............are you saying that Ronnie, Jay, Kai, Dexter and Dorian are all losers. Surely with your attitude they must all be losers in your eyes if taking substances are shortcuts.

My first competition I came 2nd behind a guy in the Air Force (I am Army). We had a pretty lengthy conversation back stage and he told me that he was using. I didn't have a problem with it because he also admitted to eating chicken every day for the last 20 weeks, doing cardio twice a day and so on. Do I think that the substances put him over the top. No. Do I think that I trained Harder than him. No. I just got beat. My diet was 12 weeks and I was playing hit and miss.

I had a higher profile job that I didn't want to put in jeopardy, wouldn't waste the time trying to find a good source and had no aspirations of being a professional bodybuilder at any time. He did. So he is taking the necessary steps to become competitive in the NPC.

If you are going to TRY and trash Reloaded in a post. Answer the question, state facts and post pics or don't add to the debate.

Yea that's me in the Pic and yea I am natural. I just don't like folks that talk and cant back it up.

You sound like reloaded's boyfriend. I worded the last part of response poorly. I meant that 99% of people who juice are taking shortcuts. How many people take steroids and aren't some sort of professional athlete. All the bodybuilders you mentioned are the 1%. They were some of the best naturally and were trying to take it to the next level. Reloaded will never be as good as Jay Cutler, Dorian, or Dexter if he juices until the day he dies. I personally know 4 other people that go to my gym that would also beat reloaded on stage. So yeah 1000 naturals that could beat him is a easily realistic number.

If you want me to answer the question, here.
I don't juice because I'm too young, not even close to my genetic potential/not one of the best naturals, it's illegal, my parents wouldn't approve, health reasons, and it's expensive. Yes, it is tempting. I've had D-bols in front of my face that I could have had for free and I declined. I have friends my age who have juiced for a few years and they are now starting to regret doing it. I don't want to be that person.

I'm not against steroids, I'm friends with many users, but the OP's attitude seems like just because he now juices he's cooler and better than us naturals. Enless Reloaded turns pro he's just taking shortcuts in my opinoin.

And for your story... that's just stupid. You honestly think the drugs he was taking had nothing to do with him beating you? You know steroids work right? Your rationailty just seems silly to me.

And here's that picture you asked for. I'm two weeks into my diet. Not doing a show just starting to lean out for summer.

18 years old, 5'10, 205lbs. file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Netbook/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/2009-03-15%20002/P1000084.JPG

GENESIS
03-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Did you know that you are a pompous douche bag?

Stav's response to anyone who can build a decent physique without drugs...

Stavman
03-16-2009, 02:33 PM
Stav's response to anyone who can build a decent physique without drugs...

I had a great natty physique before I took drugs ;)

His attitude set me off, not his physique. He looks good, but he is an ass.

Cha' know wadda mean mang?

GENESIS
03-16-2009, 02:39 PM
I had a great natty physique before I took drugs ;)

His attitude set me off, not his physique. He looks good, but he is an ass.

Cha' know wadda mean mang?

attitude is key. and i know what'cha mean man, but he was only saying it in response to Reloaded's comment. his "wont get anywhere without drugs" attitude is not appreciated in a natural forum lol.

how is your cycle by the way? has your strength gone up? i kept asking him (Reloaded) if it did and he never answered.

Stavman
03-16-2009, 02:52 PM
attitude is key. and i know what'cha mean man, but he was only saying it in response to Reloaded's comment. his "wont get anywhere without drugs" attitude is not appreciated in a natural forum lol.

how is your cycle by the way? has your strength gone up? i kept asking him (Reloaded) if it did and he never answered.

Yeah I know. I get it.

I ended my cycle. It was 6 weeks of Test prop and anadrol. It was insane!!! I gained about 20 pounds (lotta water) and I am repping at least 50 pounds more on all my compound lifts.

My deads went up over 100 pounds too. Great first cycle for me.

GENESIS
03-16-2009, 02:57 PM
I ended my cycle. It was 6 weeks of Test prop and anadrol. It was insane!!! I gained about 20 pounds (lotta water) and I am repping at least 50 pounds more on all my compound lifts.

My deads went up over 100 pounds too. Great first cycle for me.

that would be the only reason why i would ever want to. large strength increases.

Reloaded
03-16-2009, 03:21 PM
You sound like reloaded's boyfriend. I worded the last part of response poorly. I meant that 99% of people who juice are taking shortcuts. How many people take steroids and aren't some sort of professional athlete. All the bodybuilders you mentioned are the 1%. They were some of the best naturally and were trying to take it to the next level. Reloaded will never be as good as Jay Cutler, Dorian, or Dexter if he juices until the day he dies. I personally know 4 other people that go to my gym that would also beat reloaded on stage. So yeah 1000 naturals that could beat him is a easily realistic number.

If you want me to answer the question, here.
I don't juice because I'm too young, not even close to my genetic potential/not one of the best naturals, it's illegal, my parents wouldn't approve, health reasons, and it's expensive. Yes, it is tempting. I've had D-bols in front of my face that I could have had for free and I declined. I have friends my age who have juiced for a few years and they are now starting to regret doing it. I don't want to be that person.

I'm not against steroids, I'm friends with many users, but the OP's attitude seems like just because he now juices he's cooler and better than us naturals. Enless Reloaded turns pro he's just taking shortcuts in my opinoin.

And for your story... that's just stupid. You honestly think the drugs he was taking had nothing to do with him beating you? You know steroids work right? Your rationailty just seems silly to me.

And here's that picture you asked for. I'm two weeks into my diet. Not doing a show just starting to lean out for summer.

18 years old, 5'10, 205lbs. file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Netbook/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/2009-03-15%20002/P1000084.JPG

and you are so sure HOW ?

these pictures are from 18 and up NATURAL

Its one thing to be defensive, but you are making bullshit outlandish assumptions my man.

Reloaded
03-16-2009, 03:23 PM

Reloaded
03-16-2009, 03:25 PM
jake, I meant no harm, I still don't...I never shat on anyones physique, even if I don't feel that you look worthy. You are obviously a jealous cunt, I feel sorry for you, at 17 i would have waxed the floor with your ass, do you want me to get pictures from when i was 17 ? brb

Reloaded
03-16-2009, 03:32 PM
17 yrs old. Granted I was turning 18 in like 4 months I think.
After I apologized you faggots came to provoke me more huh ?

GENESIS
03-16-2009, 03:34 PM

cant you just delete reloaded? hes the one provoking all the hostility

Reloaded
03-16-2009, 04:03 PM
cant you just delete reloaded? hes the one provoking all the hostility

How many times have I apologized, I complimented BrandonBass, i said i would leave and i was sorry to offend. Your homo entourage had to go talking shit, BBASS, has great genetics, we were mature enough to put asside our trivial problems but you little tiny cunts keep talking huh ? LMAO at a short cut, lok at my history, i was patient for four years before I got on, most pros were on by 17

Jake DeMichele
03-16-2009, 04:28 PM
jake, I meant no harm, I still don't...I never shat on anyones physique, even if I don't feel that you look worthy. You are obviously a jealous cunt, I feel sorry for you, at 17 i would have waxed the floor with your ass, do you want me to get pictures from when i was 17 ? brb

HAHA good luck thinking you'll ever turn pro. You're way to narrow and your legs suck. Posting pictures when your in your best shape, I'll post some of mine in 2 months when I'm shredded and then we can really compare, valid you have your opinion and i have mine. It doesn't really matter though, because I wont ever have to stand next to your juiced ass on stage anyway. Good luck being a statistic.

You can't justify juicing cause you were natural for 4 years. You're pathetic.

You look like just another black kid that plays basketball at the park. You don't have anything special and when you have some of the structural weakness's that I stated above your gonna need it. When you wake up out of your dream and turn pro then you can talk shit.

Stavman
03-16-2009, 04:29 PM
HAHA good luck thinking you'll ever turn pro. You're way to narrow and your legs suck. Posting pictures when your in your best shape, I'll post some of mine in 2 months when I'm shredded and then we can really compare, valid you have your opinion and i have mine. It doesn't really matter though, because I wont ever have to stand next to your juiced ass on stage anyway. Good luck being a statistic.

You look like just another black kid that plays basketball at the park. You don't have anything special and when you have some of the structural weakness's that I stated above your gonna need it. When you turn pro come see me...

He's racist and small.

Jake DeMichele
03-16-2009, 04:34 PM
He's racist and small.

Relax, you're pretty ugly.

GENESIS
03-16-2009, 04:40 PM
How many times have I apologized, I complimented BrandonBass, i said i would leave and i was sorry to offend. Your homo entourage had to go talking shit, BBASS, has great genetics, we were mature enough to put asside our trivial problems but you little tiny cunts keep talking huh ? LMAO at a short cut, lok at my history, i was patient for four years before I got on, most pros were on by 17

you have a very strange track record of mentioning homosexuality in your posts. if i didnt already know your gay, these posts would definatly clear any doubts.

your apoligizes to some members fall on deaf ears to others when you continue to try bash non users. alopigize all you want, but you could definalty lift for forty years before you hit your genetic potential. not 4 before your restless and would like to see more. im sorry your not patient, cause patientce is a virtue

Reloaded
03-16-2009, 04:45 PM
you have a very strange track record of mentioning homosexuality in your posts. if i didnt already know your gay, these posts would definatly clear any doubts.

your apoligizes to some members fall on deaf ears to others when you continue to try bash non users. alopigize all you want, but you could definalty lift for forty years before you hit your genetic potential. not 4 before your restless and would like to see more. im sorry your not patient, cause patientce is a virtue

NATURAL4IFE you make some valid points, we have beef spanning back to MD. i won't consider you stupid ever, you are a worthy adversary, your friend however, well he brought this on himself. I am not gay lol, i just fuck around.

GENESIS
03-16-2009, 04:50 PM
NATURAL4IFE you make some valid points, we have beef spanning back to MD. i won't consider you stupid ever, you are a worthy adversary, your friend however, well he brought this on himself. I am not gay lol, i just fuck around.

yes we have had some beef for a while lol. but dudes still not my friend, and i do think hes an idiot too so dont feel this is all towards you! lol

Reloaded
03-16-2009, 04:57 PM
6453..... Pit

BABOON
03-16-2009, 05:31 PM

You can't justify juicing cause you were natural for 4 years. You're pathetic.

You look like just another black kid that plays basketball at the park. You don't have anything special and when you have some of the structural weakness's that I stated above your gonna need it. When you wake up out of your dream and turn pro then you can talk shit.

His physique shits all over yours, why would you even take this angle? It just kills any credibility you have.

thachozenonebx
03-16-2009, 08:15 PM
i dont see the point of badmouthing nattie bodybuilders..this shit is retarded! i cant believe im even responding to this dumb thread

if you juice..do ya thing..if you dont...so be it.

BABOON
03-16-2009, 09:50 PM
Reloaded is a first time steroid user going through what all first time users go through. It's a beautiful thing, fives weeks into your first cycle. The gear kicks in, and you wonder why the fuck anyone would ever deprive themselves of a feeling that cannot be described.

Everyone here has reasons for not using, and when you've used, you know they are all bullshit. It's just fear. No feeling in this world compares to the rush of 1000mg of testosterone in your bloodstream.

BrandonBass
03-16-2009, 09:57 PM

Reloaded and I put aside our differences....we are cool now. I suggest everyone do the same...just forget about it all! We all got a little worked up but we are mature. BTW, Reloaded is a natural teen in his pics....

Reloaded
03-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Reloaded is a first time steroid user going through what all first time users go through. It's a beautiful thing, fives weeks into your first cycle. The gear kicks in, and you wonder why the fuck anyone would ever deprive themselves of a feeling that cannot be described.

Everyone here has reasons for not using, and when you've used, you know they are all bullshit. It's just fear. No feeling in this world compares to the rush of 1000mg of testosterone in your bloodstream.

Magnificently written, yet so fucking true.

GENESIS
03-17-2009, 12:45 PM
Reloaded and I put aside our differences....we are cool now. I suggest everyone do the same...just forget about it all! We all got a little worked up but we are mature. BTW, Reloaded is a natural teen in his pics....

thats what i was saying. jake is talking shit but the pics reloaded has shown he was natural... kids arguement has no ground

thepump
03-21-2009, 04:41 AM
This is pit talk, I am with you this is a pro-natral forum. We should have it moved where is belongs, The PIT.

Don't worry about those guys, they mess with everyone rather than be cool on the board. That's why so many are getting the boot and, if not already, soon.

I know the powers to be are getting tired of the riff raff leaking out of The Pit, that's why have the The Pit, so they can talk their shit there.:mad:

BrandonBass
03-28-2009, 12:53 PM
I hate that this thread died! Good times, Reloaded....good times!

sbkhonsa
04-07-2009, 04:06 PM
I've got a lot of respect for the guys who have never used and no respect for "natural" guys who used to use.

Where do you draw the line? Are you referring to someone who did one cycle then stopped for good, or someone that did several years of heavy cycling before deciding to stop? What about someone who used pro-hormones? I represent the last example, that's why I ask.

Irish
04-07-2009, 09:14 PM
The reason im natural is that I want to see how far I can take it without havin to use juice, I have nothing against it and I somtimes think of how much more strength I could have but until my gains hit a brick wall, ill be natural.
Im not remotely interested in competing and im happy enough to make my gains slower than people who take stuff. I also couldent give a fuck about who thinks there hardcore or whatever because they take stuff and others don't and lack the heart, ha thats such a crock of shit.

ChunkyThunder
05-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Well, aside from the legal issue I guess at this point in my life I want to get my body to a place where I don't need to use drugs to maintain it or to keep it growing. I don't mind going slower if I know that I did it through my hard work and my dedication and didn't need drugs to hold onto everything that I put into it.

It must really suck to put all this time and effort into something and then go off cycle only to lose a good portion of it because you have brought your body beyond your natural genetic potential.

Leni101%Natural
06-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Ok superfreak RELOADED you must think every natural guy looks like crap. First off lets see some of your pics I want to see how good you look, just seems to be a case that people who hail gear as the only way to go have crap genetics and think they HAVE to have them to look half decent.

I respect anyone who makes their own uninfluenced decision and respects others, you dont!

Reason why I don’t juice?

1. Leagal- Got to respect the laws of the land, my choice not yours

2. I can get great size and conditioning naturally, ok not mr Olympia but better than a heck of a lot of guys in know who train hard diet and juice too hell, and can hang strength wise with most my weight and over.

3. You lose some size and strength when you come off, and you have to come off for some time, I don’t want that.

4. I ike the fact I can say its all me that does it, I can go without shakes if I wanted too and up my food protein and keep my size, not relaying on a shot.

My uncle won the Nabba Mr Britain and another was a national power lifter, I know all about the dark side of bbing and strength training and so do they, but we all give each other respect regardless

What the hell have you achieved that makes you so special?!!!!!

Any other haters!!!???

matt1005
06-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Ok superfreak RELOADED you must think every natural guy looks like crap. First off lets see some of your pics I want to see how good you look, just seems to be a case that people who hail gear as the only way to go have crap genetics and think they HAVE to have them to look half decent.

I respect anyone who makes their own uninfluenced decision and respects others, you dont!

Reason why I don’t juice?

1. Leagal- Got to respect the laws of the land, my choice not yours

2. I can get great size and conditioning naturally, ok not mr Olympia but better than a heck of a lot of guys in know who train hard diet and juice too hell, and can hang strength wise with most my weight and over.

3. You lose some size and strength when you come off, and you have to come off for some time, I don’t want that.

4. I ike the fact I can say its all me that does it, I can go without shakes if I wanted too and up my food protein and keep my size, not relaying on a shot.

My uncle won the Nabba Mr Britain and another was a national power lifter, I know all about the dark side of bbing and strength training and so do they, but we all give each other respect regardless

What the hell have you achieved that makes you so special?!!!!!

Any other haters!!!???

He has posted picks places. You have to go look for them though.

harlan100
06-12-2009, 06:34 PM
If your natural then great

If you take Performance Enhancing Drugs then great

WHO CARES

serratus
06-12-2009, 06:38 PM
From the original post:

Forget whatever excuses they give - natties lack the heart, grit and determination to do whatever it takes to be the best.I must be missing something here.
"Using" is an aid, a means to accelerate and enhance physique building.
Natties choose to pursue the absolute best they can achieve without this aid, yet they are the ones who lack balls?
I gotta have a little more explanation on that one - other than needles, money or the law.

Being new here I don't know who "reloaded" is but I don't buy the idea this thread was started to simply ask natties about why they are natties. If the purpose was not to start some cheap disrespect, then what's the point of lines like this?

A real man would just do itor

NATURAL BODYBUILDERS ARE NEITHER THE BIGGEST NOR THE BEST AND AS SUCH SUCK.I've heard plenty of pretty charged trash talk from both directions, it's easy to do. Whether you're natty or enhanced, mouthing off about the other side doesn't make you a better bodybuilder.

Far as I'm concerned, any reason anyone has for either choice is theirs. What I think about their choice or their reason is irrelevant. What I care about is busting my ass and then finding ways to bust it some more, go farther than I ever thought I could in the game I chose to play, natty bb.

The only problem I would have is a user cheating his way through a polygraph or other tests to compete in a natural federation. When that happens it doesn't show me heart, grit, determination or any kind of balls - it only shows me someone winning a marathon using roller skates and thinking that makes them a champion athlete.

serratus
06-12-2009, 06:40 PM
If your natural then great

If you take Performance Enhancing Drugs then great

WHO CARES

Excactly.

The Big Sexy
06-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Guys, honestly, bodybuilding is bodybuilding.

You are going to try to make yourself the best you possibly can. The thing is, with all of the legal supplements, pro-hormones and other products on the market now, you can take yourself VERY far in bodybuilding without the aid of AAS... Some people, just take more than others (AAS) and get bigger, freakier physiques.

The mentality - the drive - the goals - are all the same. For those of us who do this as a passion - we all strive to be the best we can... to come on stage better and better each time... that, at the end of the day, should be all that matters... no matter how, as an athlete, we get there.

CodyKelly
06-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Very tempting to become an AAS user

FlexMasterSexy
11-03-2009, 09:04 PM
if my balls get smaller and the rest of my body bigger. that would totally ruin my symetry and proportions!

Marauder63
11-06-2009, 08:23 AM
I do not take them for multiple reasons.

1) I am young and ignorant about the situation (19)

2) (related to 1) I lack the knowledge of anything out there

3) as much as you still have to work hard to get where ever it is you get it is still assistance that I just do not need.

4) It would play on my mind and I would consider all that I did naturally gone to waste.

5) Side effects.

6) Finally I realize people have taken steroids and hormones alike and come out un harmed, but its just not for me.

blitz
11-13-2009, 04:45 PM
-I'm against lazy ass hole who use them to be good for the holiday at la playa.
-I'm against stupid teens too lazy, too ignorant to train eat and gain muscle naturally.
I'm really choked when i see post on the net like that "i'm brian 18 yo and 160 lbs, my first cycle is test e 1000 mg/w and dbol 50 mg a day, i plan to add some deca for mass, 600mg a week"

-I'm not against the true iron warrior who want to accomplish the best he can.
we only live once, so be careful with your nuts and your liver.

modred
05-26-2010, 06:31 PM

i stay (still) natural because i got 18 and a half inch arms, 18 calfes and 28 inches legs without steroids.:p but i am at 25 % bodyfat on a 5,7 frame.:drool: s

Gunners
05-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Eventually you reach a point were the food you eat don't synthezise into new muscle. also, to aid recovery, increase strength, increase bone density, i can go on...

As far as why not to take them... Ain't it obvious?

Sexual dusfunction
liver damage
high blood pressure
infections
legal issues
money
loss of libido
bitch tits

These are some of the risks the obsessed take. I'm on a cycle now

zmcdole
05-27-2010, 11:28 AM
First off, I'm nattie and plan on staying that way. I don't have a problem with people who use and I'm a huge fan of bodybuilding in general and not just natural bodybuilding. I do have a problem with people that do use and claim nattie. You're a complete piece of crap if you do this. If you use no big deal, just be honest about it.

I don't use for a couple of reasons. Number one, it would be against my personal beliefs/religion. Number two, I really enjoy being natural and seeing what I can accomplish without drugs. Number three, I already spend enough on food and I seriously doubt I would be able to afford using anabolics the way that I would want to if I chose to use. If I chose to use I would want to make bodybuilding a career or atleast see how far I could go and that would require a lot of sacrifices I'm not really willing to make and that's another reason I would rather stay natural.

Youngguns
05-27-2010, 11:36 AM
Staying natural in bodybuilding is quite challenging. Seeing how fast results come with steroids and choosing to stay away takes a very powerful mind.

I take refuge in seeing what a natural body can accomplish, and for the majority of people (who choose not to compete) you can attain a solid body that many dream about.