PDA

View Full Version : Hogan on RVD Radio: "We need you brother!"

TheCutMan
02-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Hulk Hogan called in to RVD Radio. He wants to have Rob Van Dam in his roster!
Listen to this cool interview. VERY interesting!

Hogan's call begins at about 24 minutes in the show.
Listen here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rvdradio

ROTFLMAO
02-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Hulk Hogan Calls Into Rob Van Dam's Radio Show, Talks About Jeff Hardy and More
By Marc Middleton
Feb 4, 2010 - 5:11:56 AM

- Hulk Hogan appeared on Rob Van Dam's RVD Radio this week and talked to the former WWE and ECW Champion about coming into TNA. Hogan called up to speak with Van Dam personally but ended up appearing on the radio show.

Hogan told Van Dam that TNA has some serious momentum right now and if they had RVD "ruling the roost", it would make things a lot easier. Van Dam asked Hogan about TNA on Monday nights and Hogan said the move is definitely going to happen sooner than later. Hogan said TNA needs RVD's help.

Van Dam said he is very interested in hearing what Hogan has to say about him coming in. Van Dam told Hogan that now is a better time than ever as his wife is healthy, he is healthy and he's not burnt out. RVD said he was curious about coming into TNA and said that he and Hogan should probably do some more talking off the air.

Hogan said he was on the phone with Jeff Hardy earlier, talking about Van Dam and other things. Hogan said he and Hardy were coming up with crazy ideas that he guaranteed were going to work. Hogan kept saying how much fun everyone is having in TNA. RVD asked Hogan if it was his decision to go back to the four-sided ring and Hogan confirmed it was. Hogan put down the six-sided ring and Van Dam agreed with the decision.

It was really interesting hearing Hogan and Van Dam go back and forth. You can listen to the show at http://blogtalkradio.com/rvdradio. Hogan appears at about the 23 minute part. One more thing from the show that stuck out was that Van Dam said that he and Sabu had been talking about both of them together in TNA. Sabu is a regular guest on RVD's show with Booker T and others.

billy mimnaugh
02-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Why would RVD go there.You know dumb ass Hulk Hogan and retard Eric jerkoff will bury him so they can push such amazing talents as Scott Hall,Kevin Nash,the nasty boys.Now those guys are great wrestlers.Hogan sucks!Eric Jerkoff sucks and they have made TNA suck.Thank God for DVDs of Georgia from 1983-1986 and old ECW tapes,because the shit Hogan is feeding us SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atomicplayboy3000
02-12-2010, 05:50 AM
He should totally go there.
But he should do as Flair did and get a contract from the parent company, not TNA itself.

Anything goes wrong, he's covered.

"Rodz"
02-17-2010, 08:00 PM
This is awesome another WCW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might as well call the warrior, and macho man, and bring back the damn Television title, "This match will be one fall, with a 10 min time limit!!!"

swoleoneday
02-17-2010, 09:45 PM
IMO, not a good call by RVD to go there. They have too many young talented guys that aren't getting TV time now. I like that they aren't taking the world title from the young guys yet, but I have my fingers crossed, hoping the day doesn't come where we have Hogan v Flair for the title.

Damn, just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about that.

"Rodz"
02-17-2010, 10:31 PM
IMO, not a good call by RVD to go there. They have too many young talented guys that aren't getting TV time now. I like that they aren't taking the world title from the young guys yet, but I have my fingers crossed, hoping the day doesn't come where we have Hogan v Flair for the title.

Damn, just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about that.

Dont forget Sting as the special guest referee!!!!