PDA

View Full Version : Beginners questions

crossbellas
02-04-2010, 06:45 PM
My wife is 47 5ft2 and 155lbs. She is natural and strong and is beginning her diet/cardio to lean up for spring. We are getting some Anavar (Oxandrolone) 10mg tabs to help her keep the muscle she has earned while cutting the fat. We are wondering what her dosage should be for minimal side effects and maximum results. Thank you for your help!

RealLilSwole
02-04-2010, 07:52 PM
My wife is 47 5ft2 and 155lbs. She is natural and strong and is beginning her diet/cardio to lean up for spring. We are getting some Anavar (Oxandrolone) 10mg tabs to help her keep the muscle she has earned while cutting the fat. We are wondering what her dosage should be for minimal side effects and maximum results. Thank you for your help!

I would split it up. 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the afternoon. Preferably
q12h.

Opps...there goes my nursing lingo. Every 12 hours. Keeps a good balance of the drug in the system.

sassy69
02-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Be sure you check the rest of this forum for more information. There are LOTS of beginner anavar questions. Also make sure SHE is doing lots of reading, not just askign you to ask someone else. Her body, Her results, Her sides.

s2h
02-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Be sure you check the rest of this forum for more information. There are LOTS of beginner anavar questions. Also make sure SHE is doing lots of reading, not just askign you to ask someone else. Her body, Her results, Her sides.
Sassy i like your new avatar very "GREEK GODESS" looking,nice quads too!!!!

RealLilSwole
02-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Sassy i like your new avatar very "GREEK GODESS" looking,nice quads too!!!!

I second that!! Sassy is a hot tamale`!!

s2h
02-04-2010, 09:26 PM
to answer the question just do what Reallilswole suggests it should work well for you for a 1st time cycle!!

sassy69
02-05-2010, 03:02 AM
^^ Thx you guys - I'm so loving that photo - Tom Nine at that awesome hotel where the North Americans are held. That dress.... let's just say some Bikini Bite would've helped... ;)

heavyiron
02-08-2010, 04:10 PM
10mg daily is a good starting point. Anavar is mild but it can cause side effects even at low doses so be careful not to raise dose too quickly. Some sides do not manifest for a month or more so using a flat amount the whole course is the best approach on a first run.