PDA

View Full Version : Do bigger boobs mean better implants?

PTB
02-05-2010, 11:25 AM
I asked this in the middle of other threads, but got no response, so I'm starting a new one.

My wife and I have off and on discussed implants. My wife has typically been quite large - DD to DDD. With age and 3 kids, they are definately not as firm and full as they used to be.

I'm thinking given she already has the "bags", all they need to be is filled up. If she did get implants, would they look better than say someone with an 'A-cup' getting DD implants? Would they look more natural. Or, given their large size already, would there be other options to consider? Would reduction be a better option? I believe she's too big for nip and tucks.

Chadstallion
02-05-2010, 11:44 AM
maybe, maybe not. but they guarantee much more attention !

Tuffgirl410
02-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Speaking from first hand, if you just insert an implant one would think it would lift and fill the excess skin. What usually happens is you get the same breast she had pre-surgery, just bigger which is an unsatisfactory look. It is hard to tell you what will happen without knowing what she looks like, so you should just go get a consult from a surgeon, they are usually free-- but If I am understanding correctly it sounds as though she just needs a lift.

s2h
02-05-2010, 01:21 PM
my wife had implants after years of BB and dieting and basically had a A cup that was just flat skin,she got implants last year and had a choice go 600cc to fill all the space or go 480cc and a lift.We decided,even though it cost more to go with the 480's and lift and now 1 year or so later they look natural and are a large D cup and she's happy with them. she also went under the muscle,funny is she had her eyes done at the same surgery so she couldnt see her boobs for 3-4 days.consult a plastic surgen and get a visit to check your options out!!

Tuffgirl410
02-05-2010, 01:44 PM
my wife had implants after years of BB and dieting and basically had a A cup that was just flat skin,she got implants last year and had a choice go 600cc to fill all the space or go 480cc and a lift.We decided,even though it cost more to go with the 480's and lift and now 1 year or so later they look natural and are a large D cup and she's happy with them. she also went under the muscle,funny is she had her eyes done at the same surgery so she couldnt see her boobs for 3-4 days.consult a plastic surgen and get a visit to check your options out!!

I was in the same boat & given the same options.... My surgeon pushed for the larger implants without a lift, but the final result was not what I wanted. So I went back and downsized the implant, and did a lift which was beautiful... as for the scarring, try ScarGuard-- My scars are practically invisible!

s2h
02-05-2010, 03:39 PM
ya she used the same and there almost gone,the lift is the wy to go if you are a competitor in BB or Figure,if not they hang to low and you look like a stripper,not that i have anything against strippers!!

Tuffgirl410
02-05-2010, 05:16 PM
LOL the Shape is just as important as the Size;)

s2h
02-05-2010, 07:31 PM
i fully agree!!!!

tight booty
02-05-2010, 07:56 PM
I asked this in the middle of other threads, but got no response, so I'm starting a new one.

My wife and I have off and on discussed implants. My wife has typically been quite large - DD to DDD. With age and 3 kids, they are definately not as firm and full as they used to be.

I'm thinking given she already has the "bags", all they need to be is filled up. If she did get implants, would they look better than say someone with an 'A-cup' getting DD implants? Would they look more natural. Or, given their large size already, would there be other options to consider? Would reduction be a better option? I believe she's too big for nip and tucks.
A cosmetic plastic surgeon would be able to tell your wife whether she needs a lift or not. They are the experts and if they are really good at their job (which they should be or do not go to them) then they will give you the best advice.

JillyRev
02-05-2010, 07:58 PM
interesting thread! and good questions. but honestly since we dont know exacly what your wifes chest looks like, consulting a dr is the right way to go...

BUT having said that... i was a DD before i started training 6 years ago... when i started training they vanished :( depending on the stage of dieting i would be either an A/B or in the off season a C... still this was not enough for me. i felt like they were deflated:(

i consulted like 6 drs... the dr i went with say NO WAY to a lift, and i got 500 CCs... i wanted 550 or 600 but he said they would be really really big on my frame, so i went with the 500. and came out with a DD.. i am totally happy and recomend not only seeing one dr but a few... make sure your wife really feels comfortable with the DR.. i love my DR!!! kinda high priced but it was worth my peace of mind:)

good luck!!!

barbellbarbie
02-05-2010, 08:01 PM
implants and a lift may be in order. i went from a 42 ddd when i was over weight to a 34b and needed both to get a 34DD that looked the way it was supposed to

PTB
02-06-2010, 12:24 AM
thanks for the input.... and she's not planning to go under the knife anytime soon. It's a convo we have off an on - amongst other cosmetic procedures she wouldn't mind having if we had gobs of money. Of course we'll get a consultation - several before making a decision, but since many of you have gone thru the process, and have probably seen many up close, I thought I'd ask you to opine.

swingslammer
02-06-2010, 04:49 AM
Can't believe no one said it yet....is this place slipping??

We need pictures to correctly make the call!!!!!!

Just kidding.

PTB
02-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Can't believe no one said it yet....is this place slipping??

We need pictures to correctly make the call!!!!!!

Just kidding.

good one bro! lol!

sassy69
02-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Probably because we're trying to keep the male BS to a min here. :) In fact, we like zero tolerance.

cherrybomb
02-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Hi PTB,
I don't post very much at all, however this particular subject is something that I might have a little insight in. I'm 42 and have had many breast augmentations for different reasons. If your wife has naturally large breasts that are sagging, my feeling is that she should have a lift with implants. If she were to just fill the breast up with an implant it will end up looking like BIG sagging breasts. That's not what I'm thinking she wants OR you. A lift is needed and then have a nice size implant put in, and I think she will be happy. I know the scars from a lift are a little disconcerning, however if your okay with them and make her feel the same way, then I think everyone will be happy, and like some of the other members here said, there's alot of products OTC that can help with the scars! Good Luck:)

sassy69
02-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Hi PTB,
I don't post very much at all, however this particular subject is something that I might have a little insight in. I'm 42 and have had many breast augmentations for different reasons. If your wife has naturally large breasts that are sagging, my feeling is that she should have a lift with implants. If she were to just fill the breast up with an implant it will end up looking like BIG sagging breasts. That's not what I'm thinking she wants OR you. A lift is needed and then have a nice size implant put in, and I think she will be happy. I know the scars from a lift are a little disconcerning, however if your okay with them and make her feel the same way, then I think everyone will be happy, and like some of the other members here said, there's alot of products OTC that can help with the scars! Good Luck:)

To this point, my doc basically just said implants just make what you have, bigger. A physical alteration such as a lift might be required to change the 'saggy" to "perky".

Lann1011
02-22-2010, 02:19 AM
I went from a 34 A to a 36DD, with very little tissue, and it took a second job to make them look right..