PDA

View Full Version : Rehab Stack

Sledge
02-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Going in for rotator cuff repair on the 22nd. Surgeon tells me arm could be immobilized for 2-6 weeks (depending of extent of damage). THEN rehab starts.

Was thinking of running something simple like 250 testE 250 Deca a week to just help the healing process and reduce muscle mass and strength loss.
I'd love to add hGh in there as well but it's not available through my usual trusted person. And what is available elsewhere is horrendously priced.

So what do you blokes reckon I'm looking at at least 3 and up to 6 months or longer before I can even think about lifting heavy again.

heavyiron
02-05-2010, 09:40 PM
You won't need more than 200mg of nandrolone weekly with the test. I would follow my docs orders EXACTLY after surgery.

bad rad
02-05-2010, 09:57 PM
I've read that Nandrolone increased collagen synthesis at doses of 3mg/kg, I never could find a study to back up that dosing. What ever you do don't push it, learned that one the hard way.

MrOXY
02-05-2010, 10:57 PM
ive had a major tendon accident a few years ago and i was told i would get back 60% of repair by my physio and docs ... i said fuck them i got myself deca and a kit of jintropin and it was a major injory that would have affected my life so i injected 400 mg of deca a week for the healing and pain and started injecting 10 iu of jin a day for 5 weeks and let me tell you haw within weeks all the docs and physio were in awe at how i recovered back to 100% :) .. if i hadent used the gh and deca i know i wouldent be normal again so if i were you espesially for the beginning of your recover get the gh !! its will make a world of difference for your recover trust me

Bryan Hildebrand
02-05-2010, 11:44 PM
You won't need more than 200mg of nandrolone weekly with the test. I would follow my docs orders EXACTLY after surgery.

well, kinda.

I'd follow my Therapists recommendations to a T.

Bryan Hildebrand
02-05-2010, 11:46 PM
and ya, 200 deca will ive you a little less sides. winstrol might be a good thing too due to its collagen synthesis ability....

Sledge
02-06-2010, 01:21 AM
Yeah, I actually meant 200 deca as I have 200mg/ml. I was just using my usual 1 finger typing method and fucked it up.

Interesting about the winny. I'll do a little research into that too.

Dragon_MD
02-06-2010, 01:59 AM
Major MC accident left me tore up 18 months ago. test/var/deca/gh gave me life back!!

Var increases collagen synthesis even greater than deca, tremendously.

Sledge
02-06-2010, 02:09 AM
How much var or winny is necessary to have any reasonable impact on recovery?

thanks guys I have all the stuff mentioned avaliable except the HGH. I'll have it together in time for the surgery and be ready to rock.

Dragon_MD
02-06-2010, 02:22 AM
I believe 20mg is what most the of the var studies use, as well as what they prescribe burn victoms.

But you do not want to use winny bro. Stay away from that. The GH+Var is what is going to give you the maximum recovery results. Those are what I consider a must for recovery.

Perception
02-08-2010, 09:18 AM
I am 4 months out from labrum and rotator surgery. It is your choice but I would just wait a few months till you are back.
Mine went well and I am back in the gym and back at my sport. But it definatly slows you down for a few months.

Dragon_MD
02-08-2010, 10:48 AM
I am 4 months out from labrum and rotator surgery. It is your choice but I would just wait a few months till you are back.
Mine went well and I am back in the gym and back at my sport. But it definatly slows you down for a few months.

Yes, wait to get back into the gym for a little bit, but you want to start your stack immediately. That is when it is the most beneficial. You don't need cycling doses, just repair doses.

As soon as you get home form surgery, I would start 2-4iu of HGH ed with 20-25mg of anavar ed. You don't even need test during this time as it actually decreases collagen synthesis. But if you add deca, then you ad test and you know why ;) .

Get_Swole
02-08-2010, 11:47 AM
I dont have any personal experience but IGF lr3 in the affected area of muscle has sped up recovery results for alot of people as well.

skinny
02-08-2010, 03:37 PM
i had knee surgery last october and injected 60mcg ig1 lr3 just above my right knee ed for 5 weeks. 2 weeks post surgery i was doing 30lbs leg extensions with only a little discomfort.
I can't say it sped up the healing time but it sure didnt hurt it.

Strong Like Bull
02-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Damn, this is a great thread.
I just had torn bicep repair 3 weeks ago and was looking for this exact info.
I am listening to the Dr but I want to speed up repair because I'm just not that guy thats used to sitting on his ass everyday when before my accident I was lifting 5-6 times a week. I've already lost weight. Down 15 lbs from 260 to 245lbs but looking to be able to maintain what mass I have.
Question:
Does it matter if its a rotator cuff or torn bicep? Will these stacks mentioned also be beneficial for a torn bicep?

Sorry, I hope I didnt thread jack.

Get_Swole
02-08-2010, 06:10 PM
I am listening to the Dr but I want to speed up repair because I'm just not that guy thats used to sitting on his ass everyday when before my accident I was lifting 5-6 times a week. I've already lost weight. Down 15 lbs from 260 to 245lbs but looking to be able to maintain what mass I have.
Question:
Does it matter if its a rotator cuff or torn bicep? Will these stacks mentioned also be beneficial for a torn bicep?

Sorry, I hope I didnt thread jack.

Yeah they should help that as well for sure. You can inject the IGF direcly into whichever head your tore and had fixed as well and it will really help it out. continue to take it easy for sure but it will certainly help speed the recovery. I have a ruptured right long head biceps and it sucks. Good luck with your recovery.

gmta99
02-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Any suggestions for bulging disk,

Dragon_MD
02-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Any suggestions for bulging disk,

Unfortunately bro, there is no quick answer to your problem. That is going to need medical attention alone bro. Now if you have surgery, then certain things will help that recover.

Now IGF-I will not do anything by injecting locally. IGF-1 Lr3 only works systemically. It will help in that manner, but will have no direct effects locally. HGH is better suited for this, as it will stimulate growth from inside the cell, ie paracrine. It will aslo raise systemic IGF-1 levels from liver production. HGH it's self binds to many receptors, and is not only effective form it's ability to release IGF-1 from the liver.

I could go on for ever with the science of how this stuff works, bit basically, just use HGH.

Dragon_MD
02-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Question:

Sorry, I hope I didn't thread jack.

Sorry I missed you in the last post, but yes, a similar recovery stack will help you recover. Just remember your goal is to recover.

Sledge
02-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Thanks for all the info guys, and for the PM's I got from a couple of people.

250 testE and 200 Deca a week
20mg Var a day. all planned and ready.
Even if it only makes a slight difference to recovery I'll take what i can get.

toxic Avenger
02-08-2010, 11:28 PM
I had knee surgery about 14 weeks ago. I did a short cycle of Equipoise, Test, Anavar and GH. It helped... a lot. Still getting strength back but I can run or do elliptical 3 days a week and do all major leg exercises. Up to 800 or so on leg press for sets of 12 easy. Still gets sore if I go up in weight to fast. Been squatting for a couple weeks and slowly working up. it came around fast and I'm 48. I think its important though to avoid getting to brave. The key for me was to keep inflammation to a minimum. That means being conservative with pushing the injured area and giving it time to recover when you do push it a little to hard. Keep the test on the lower side. If to high it can hamper collagen synthesis. Eq, Var and GH will boost it along with other connective tissue components. It's a good little stack. That's really what this shit was invented for.

Dragon_MD
02-09-2010, 03:08 AM
Thanks for all the info guys, and for the PM's I got from a couple of people.

250 testE and 200 Deca a week
20mg Var a day. all planned and ready.
Even if it only makes a slight difference to recovery I'll take what i can get.

Excellent! Just to bad you can't get the Gh. Wait, I know what to do. Pay a middle eastern guy to get a one way ticket, carry no luggage, and put the kits in his under ware! Seems to have worked recently, HAHA.

Ymir
02-09-2010, 07:39 AM
deca,bolda,gh,test some var.

Strong Like Bull
02-09-2010, 11:53 AM
How long should the cycle be?
250 testE and 200 Deca a week?
If I want to add EQ what should I dose it at?

gmta99
02-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Unfortunately bro, there is no quick answer to your problem. That is going to need medical attention alone bro. Now if you have surgery, then certain things will help that recover.

Now IGF-I will not do anything by injecting locally. IGF-1 Lr3 only works systemically. It will help in that manner, but will have no direct effects locally. HGH is better suited for this, as it will stimulate growth from inside the cell, ie paracrine. It will aslo raise systemic IGF-1 levels from liver production. HGH it's self binds to many receptors, and is not only effective form it's ability to release IGF-1 from the liver.

I could go on for ever with the science of how this stuff works, bit basically, just use HGH.

Ya i figured that, i took 3 month's off from the gym and then started again, 3 week's in and what do ya know, back is shitty again.. I think it's time for HGH.. Know any reliable sources??