PDA

View Full Version : Fiberlyze & MacNutOil

margo
02-06-2010, 02:53 PM
I just got these products and was wondering....

When do you take it?
How much and how often do you take it?

Also... do you blend the oil with something or just take it in by the spoon?

robofsteel
02-06-2010, 04:07 PM

When do you take it?

You can add the Mac oil to your protein shakes, salads or you can even cook with it. I use about 2 tablespoons w/my shakes 2 times per day.

Fiberlyze-I use 1 scoop twice per day about 45 mins after I eat.

margo
02-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Anyone else have any good ideas or suggestions how to use these products..?

robofsteel
02-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Mix the fiberlyze w a small amount of water and freeze it for about 5 mins. It will become a slushy treat!

Allifit
02-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Mix the fiberlyze w a small amount of water and freeze it for about 5 mins. It will become a slushy treat!

I do the SAME thing. I love Fiberlyze......:yep:

thesamewords
02-09-2010, 02:47 PM
are you even supposed to use fiberlyze in Keto? When and how much??

tiramisu
02-09-2010, 04:09 PM
I just want to point out the these should be taken ORALLY.

margo
02-10-2010, 03:10 PM

OMG this is such a good idea... Iīll haveto try this soon!

CUNTAMINATED
02-11-2010, 09:39 PM
I just want to point out the these should be taken ORALLY.

instead of rectally?

margo
02-14-2010, 02:06 AM
Do you think it is necessary to take fiber... like Fiberlyze, twice a day?

maximusmac
02-14-2010, 11:09 PM

If your on a keto diet yes the higher amounts of protein and lower Complex carbs ( fiber ) make it necessary. not sure if your taking any other forms of fiber.

robofsteel
02-15-2010, 09:28 AM

Just for general colon health everyone can benefit from a Fiber product like Fiberlyze.

Shariff Abel
02-15-2010, 09:53 AM
how much will it cost me for a 1 year supply of Fiberlyze ?
Is there any place i could buy them from for a good discount on a 1 year supply ?

robofsteel
02-15-2010, 10:55 AM
how much will it cost me for a 1 year supply of Fiberlyze ?
Is there any place i could buy them from for a good discount on a 1 year supply ?
You can shop different websites and you would need 12 containers for a year supply. Check the Species website for retailers in your area. I like to support local stores as well as internet sites. Just my .02

KD2552
02-15-2010, 03:46 PM
At the recommended 2 servings per day, woudnt you need 24 containers for a years supply? It says on the label 30 scoops (servings). Or am I missing something? :dunno:

robofsteel
02-15-2010, 08:35 PM
At the recommended 2 servings per day, woudnt you need 24 containers for a years supply? It says on the label 30 scoops (servings). Or am I missing something? :dunno:
you are correct. Sorry for the mistake.

jaydhee1
02-15-2010, 08:40 PM
I don't have fiberlyze, but for mac nut oil, I put a tbsp on 2 of my meals and use a serving when I cook my eggs in the morning.

Shariff Abel
02-16-2010, 12:18 AM
24 containers wow that must cost a fortune ! there must be a way to get a good discount on a one year supply . !

KD2552
02-16-2010, 03:23 AM
If there is Id like to know about it. hehe

sba220
02-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Fiber is one of the most important supplements you can take and it should be in your regimine for the rest of your life. Sometimes its hard to get the message across, its much easier for me to talk about crealyze and tell you to go to the gym and see what happens. Fiber isnt that type of "wow" supplement but its so much more important.

If you take Fiberlyze everyday for the rest of your life you have minimized any chances of getting colon cancer.

Every single day your body is going to clean out all the waste products that are just sitting in your intestines....you will become less bloated and just feel generally better.

Simply put...everyday you will take a gigantic poo and clean out everything you dont need. That leaves your colon cleansed for the stuff you do need and your nutrient absorption improves drastically.

margo
02-16-2010, 04:30 PM
Thanks for great inputs...

I will definetly continue to take my fiber 2x a day.

Now I need to start to experiment with the MacNutOil....

CUNTAMINATED
02-16-2010, 08:12 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/huskpow.html, works amazingly and its only 5 bucks.

margo
02-17-2010, 01:07 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/huskpow.html, works amazingly and its only 5 bucks.

Agree.. Iīve been using this interchangeable with Fiberlyze because it is as you said cheap and works great!!!

It doesnīt taste as good as Fiberlyze but does its job ;)

sba220
02-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Agree.. Iīve been using this interchangeable with Fiberlyze because it is as you said cheap and works great!!!

It doesnīt taste as good as Fiberlyze but does its job ;)

You are still missing out on the critical insoluble fiber, which is what sets FIBERLYZE apart from all other products.

margo
02-17-2010, 02:56 PM
You are still missing out on the critical insoluble fiber, which is what sets FIBERLYZE apart from all other products.

Yeah, I know and thatīs why I try to take Fiberlyze with my 2nd meal and Psyillium Husk with my 4th meal.

When do you think is the best time to take the fiber?

sba220
02-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Yeah, I know and thatīs why I try to take Fiberlyze with my 2nd meal and Psyillium Husk with my 4th meal.

When do you think is the best time to take the fiber?

The simple answer is once in the morning and once at night...for me I experimented a lot to see how it worked on my body and when I would poo based on when I took the fiber. I take 1 scoop with my last meal around 11 or 12 at night and that does the trick to have me cleaned out before I hit the gym at 6pm the next day.

Shariff Abel
02-17-2010, 10:24 PM
The simple answer is once in the morning and once at night...for me I experimented a lot to see how it worked on my body and when I would poo based on when I took the fiber. I take 1 scoop with my last meal around 11 or 12 at night and that does the trick to have me cleaned out before I hit the gym at 6pm the next day.

It dosent work like that you need to drink lots of water after .. best time is in the morning and again around befor or after dinner.

sba220
02-18-2010, 01:31 AM
It dosent work like that you need to drink lots of water after .. best time is in the morning and again around befor or after dinner.

It doesnt make you regular? Your body doesnt process it consistently day to day?

Shariff Abel
02-18-2010, 09:23 AM
Well maybe i am taking the wrong fibber mine is called Metamucil i buy it in the Drug store , you need to drink lots of water after you take it. otherwise you can get constipated.

D_T
04-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Fiber seems to take about 8-10 hours for me. If I take some with my last meal I usually have a good movement in the morning. I didn't like the amount of water you have to drink with Metamucil. I eat a cup of Kashi cereal dry along with a protein shake w/spoonful of natty peanut butter.

mdmusclemachine
07-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Is there a max amount of this that you should be aware of when using it. I use a ton of it and have gained weight( I want this ) and also have noticed I am hot all the time. I have tried to find info on amounts of essential fat But have had no luck Any Advice is appreciated

Curt James
10-23-2010, 05:32 PM

When do you take it?

I know, I know, the question has been asked and answered and I'm not sure if margo is even still around. :dunno: But, fwiw, I take Fiberlyze, a heaping teaspoonful, at bedtime mixed with my Isolyze and a teaspoonful of glutamine.

Mac Nut Oil, I went through two bottles and loved it. Would take a big swig directly from the bottle with breakfast every morning.

Now here's what I really wanted to share! Another Kenny Kola masterpiece!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_1nLdNGnrAes/TMNZ90AeiHI/AAAAAAAAAqE/qUByhpHVT2s/s512/arnoldfiberlyze.jpg

ctAL
11-06-2010, 04:13 PM
I don't have fiberlyze, but for mac nut oil, I put a tbsp on 2 of my meals and use a serving when I cook my eggs in the morning.

good answer i would say about 3 times per day

Meshuggah
08-07-2012, 06:39 AM
are you even supposed to use fiberlyze in Keto? When and how much??

I never saw the answer to this... Can you use FIBERLYZE while on a KETO diet. I currently do not take any carbs... just fiberous ones from veggies and nuts. Is FIBERLYZE just counted as the same? Fiberous Carbs? Will it kick me out of Ketosis? Thanks!

Curt James
08-07-2012, 09:41 AM
I never saw the answer to this... Can you use FIBERLYZE while on a KETO diet. I currently do not take any carbs... just fiberous ones from veggies and nuts. Is FIBERLYZE just counted as the same? Fiberous Carbs? Will it kick me out of Ketosis? Thanks!

Not Dave, obviously, but Google offers this from a Dave Palumbo Q&A...

Dave can I supplement with Fiber while on the keto diet?

DP: Fiber is essential to a diet for lowering LDL Cholesterol, ensuring colon health, and aiding in fat loss by reducing the liver's output of new glucose.

____

Meshuggah
08-09-2012, 02:33 AM
I understand Fiber's importance but I was concerened with the carbs in the product. Those carbs are all fiberous and will not kick me out of Ketosis? Dave answer above says that it is needed to have Fiber in your diet but that doesn't address FIBERLYZE specifically. I have been getting my fiber mainly from green leafy veggies. Will other products like Metamucil work? It takes forever to get any supplements shipped to where I am deployed. Want to take something while I am waiting for my FIBERLYZE to come in... Any recommendations?