PDA

View Full Version : Natural Bodybuilding Compilation...CHECK IT OUT!!

Ironman19871
02-06-2010, 10:02 PM
Here is a 7 minute video tribute to natural bodybuilding. Some of our fellow board members make appearances.

YouTube- Natural Bodybuilding

Enjoy!

stugots_
02-06-2010, 10:21 PM
Awesome Video! Thanks for posting it! I recognize Jeff Rodriguez from board.

Maryland Muscle
02-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Awesome video. Thanks for sharing. Doug Millers back is unbeatable in natty bb

AVBG
02-06-2010, 11:33 PM
I recognized two or three regulars.

NATURAL-1987
02-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Great video. Layne is an awesome rep for natties everywhere.

CleanDean
02-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Awesome video. Thanks for sharing. Doug Millers back is unbeatable in natty bb

Yeah, he is pretty much setting the bar in that category. Great video !!!

KEVDIESEL
02-10-2010, 09:11 AM
this vid is off the chain. lat spread at 5:23 is sick lookin.

raging pitbull
02-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Here is a 7 minute video tribute to natural bodybuilding. Some of our fellow board members make appearances.

YouTube- Natural Bodybuilding (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnLsXWC2eIo)

Enjoy!

john romano at 4min 14 sec lol

rj45
02-10-2010, 08:20 PM

YouTube- Natural Bodybuilding (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnLsXWC2eIo)

Enjoy!

Half those guys have hit the juice before I'm willing to bet.

Ironman19871
02-11-2010, 05:44 PM

I bet not.

You can't go around and make assumptions about people.

Typical response to any natural competitor that looks great.
:no:

CleanDean
02-11-2010, 06:14 PM

Bad attitude. Look to guys like this to inspire you to push yourself to your full natural potential.

AVBG
02-11-2010, 07:11 PM

Unless they've failed ANY test, I'd suggest you keep your unqualified opinions to yourself. Ok?

If anyone claims natural status and is open to testing - I will give the benefit of the doubt.

Kiyoshi Moody
02-12-2010, 03:38 AM

Please tell what a natural guy should look like!!!! Everyone is made up different. We all have different genetics!!

jsfitnessking
02-12-2010, 09:14 AM
sweet vid. all awsome competitors and inspiring to other naturals

Steve56
02-12-2010, 10:05 AM
awesome video!!

rj45
02-15-2010, 03:56 PM
Unless they've failed ANY test, I'd suggest you keep your unqualified opinions to yourself. Ok?

If anyone claims natural status and is open to testing - I will give the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything but I have a bit of an issue with telling people you can gain 100 pounds of muscle without aas. I'm certain that some people can do it naturally unfortunatly the reality is* chances are slim to none that all those guys are completely natural. I realize this is not the thread to debate it because regardless of gear or not these guys deserve props. For those natties out there who think there gonna look like this I want to lessen your disapointment after 10 years of killing yourself.

AVBG
02-15-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything but I have a bit of an issue with telling people you can gain 100 pounds of muscle without aas. I'm certain that some people can do it naturally unfortunatly the reality is* chances are slim to none that all those guys are completely natural. I realize this is not the thread to debate it because regardless of gear or not these guys deserve props. For those natties out there who think there gonna look like this I want to lessen your disapointment after 10 years of killing yourself.

Take their claim for what they're worth. Just don't come to this particular board and start throwing unfounded accusations and generalizations that everyone is on something.. If you want to do that, then go hang where you'll get an audience (Pit, getbig ect..)

Treat people with respect, hell no one is casting doubt on your character are they?

You don't know these people from the next, so what makes you think you have any clue what they do and sacrifices they make to look the way they do?

Some of these guys are 5'9 and look amazing as fucking middleweights.. Keep it in context they're not 230+ ripped behemoths.

turkish1530
02-22-2010, 12:52 PM
pretty beast video....whoever the guy posing in the yellow trunks on stage was a complete BEAST!