PDA

View Full Version : Hair and Makeup for upcoming shows 2010

Elise
02-07-2010, 07:34 PM
So the season it's just about to begin, and I'm getting my schedule in place for the year.

If interested in makeup and other cosmetic services, including backstage or photo-shoot help just let me know. I'm always traveling and would love to be of great help.

xoxo
elise
www.elisefirestone.com (http://www.elisefirestone.com)

sduque
02-08-2010, 01:09 PM
So the season it's just about to begin, and I'm getting my schedule in place for the year.

If interested in makeup and other cosmetic services, including backstage or photo-shoot help just let me know. I'm always traveling and would love to be of great help.

xoxo
elise
www.elisefirestone.com (http://www.elisefirestone.com)

Very nice of you to offer this. However, in most of loc's I competed at I found out it's best to have the tanning people and make up artist bk stage. If I hired a make up artist outside the one is offered for the show I think is ok bc I can do retouch but the tanning is impotant because they help you right bfore stage with oil, retouch if needed and bikini bite.

this is why I have just gone ahead and paid for whoever is the official vendor. Otherwise, Yes it would be nice.

Elise
02-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Hey girl, I agree it's very helpful to have someone backstage, that is why I usually have a backstage pass and an area where my personal clients can come to me for touchups. They love the personal attention, thats given

sduque
02-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Hey girl, I agree it's very helpful to have someone backstage, that is why I usually have a backstage pass and an area where my personal clients can come to me for touchups. They love the personal attention, thats given

YES, ABSOLUTLY! You are in NY but I'm in San Diego March 20th and PA for nationals in July. Let me know if those shows are in your schedule.

Thanks!
S :)

Elise
02-11-2010, 06:44 PM
I absilutely will. If you have an email address that would be helpful so I can keep you updated on some of the shows I wilil be at. I belive I will be in PA:)

Elise
05-14-2010, 05:13 PM
I'll be at the Atlantic States June 5th:)

sduque
05-17-2010, 06:48 PM
I'll be at the Atlantic States June 5th:)

checking with you for July 24th Nationals in Pittsburgh?

thank you
S

Elise
05-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Hey girlie, Is the nationals the 25th or the 19th? LMK?
Email me @ [email protected]

Elise
06-22-2010, 06:13 PM
TEam U : Now booking appointments