PDA

View Full Version : EST Plasmatic thoughts..

Conrad
02-07-2010, 08:31 PM
EST is having some guys run Plasmatic and I wanted to share some of their thoughts of the product.

Well hello veins, nice to see you again http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif First day and definitely noticable in the vascular department. Did my usual warm up and moved on to T-Bar rows with some nice blood flow already started, after I was done with those it was already a full out pump. I have noticed though during my lifts my veins aren't spewing out of my arms until usually after I'm done with my set and let my arms hang for about a minute, weird I know but it's what has been going on as of late. Overall on this was a great workout, my body was just flat out crushed from this week of training (in case you were wondering this workout is from Monday when I began Plasmatic) I have been keeping the intensity high in my workouts and pushing myself to really etch in every bit of detail. Overall great first day and I am impressed to say the least.

Big pump day with chest!! I was really really full after the first couple working sets on the chest press machine. I was a little cold so my veins weren't coming out quite how I'd like them to but as I warmed up throughout the workout and started to stretch that added blood flow was definitely noticeable http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif Overall good workout, really focus on some higher volume but still trying to push weight as to not lose the density in my chest. I tend to switch it up every other week between some barbell movements and/or dumbbell compound lifts. Great second day to say the least.

Initial Impressions of Plasmatic
OK so I figured I would give an initial review of my experience having some workouts under my belt with Plasmatic. I for one am very very VERY big on the pump aspect in the gym. The greater the pump and contraction the more blood that is flowing to those areas and the more you are going to grow, so like Arnold it's all about the pump baby http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif Of course come off season I do like to train a little bit heavier, but that is neither here nor there so I won't get into that. I am currently in contest prep and am seven (7) weeks out from my first contest of the season. During contest prep supplementation is very important in giving each athlete an edge. I loved using Plasma Jet last contest season as it unearthed some new veins and really help to get them to surface. The logic of it is the leaner you are the easier for your body to get those veins to surface, and in adding Plasmatic it only aids in this process!!

All I know is that at this point in time Plasmatic is definitely making its run! I have gotten nothing but skin tearing pumps while on this stuff, I just need to focus on timing as it seems to me that my veins will surge out more when I'm done lifting than while I'm at the gym. The pump during my working sets is without a doubt intense, I'm just hoping that the effects either get more profound or stay the same, basically anything but tapper off. If I were to give Plasmatic an initial rating it would have to be...

8.76/10:)
Not sure how this guys came up with 8.76/10..lol

Just wanted to share with you all the thoughts others are having on Plasmatic.

Ninja Loco
02-08-2010, 01:38 AM
What? No "Rob from Kentucky" or "Bill - Washington"?

Conrad
02-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Confused.

Ninja Loco
02-08-2010, 12:55 PM
"Guy" #1 : Too much info, we might find out who he is.