PDA

View Full Version : Tren Ace - Time to notice effects

sevon
02-09-2010, 01:31 AM
Just curious with Tren Ace....I know that it only lasts a couple of days in your system, but how long after starting a cycle with it do you start to notice any effects/sides?

Ninja Loco
02-09-2010, 01:54 AM
Everything else being equal and on point (diet, cardio health, etc) within the week for most, week and a half for very few.

Everex238
02-09-2010, 09:22 AM
^ haha. it depends on the person bud, come on. im saying this because i dont notice anything until at least 2+ weeks. then it hits me like a mf'er..... most do respond to it quickly it seems

Youngguns
02-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Everything else being equal and on point (diet, cardio health, etc) within the week for most, week and a half for very few.
Have you ever tried this compound before?

Everex238
02-09-2010, 09:55 AM
btw mine ws made from fina so it was tren a and not enth lol

sevon
02-09-2010, 10:43 AM

Thanks for the replies, guys.

Today is day #5 for me on Tren Ace. Started with 50mg and now at 75mg EOD. I noticed yesterday that I felt different in the gym. Lifted a little more weight than I expected and felt...warm, especially in my face where it got much redder than normal.

I'm up 2 pounds from last week and body fat % has not increased.

Last night had trouble sleeping and today I've got some pretty serious drymouth.

Not sure how much of that is actual tren effects, how much is psychological/placebo, and how much is related to test which I've been running for about 5 weeks now.

StrongMan.87
02-09-2010, 11:28 AM
keep us updated bro! How much have you gained from the test only? etc... 2lbs in 1 week sounds good to me.. im actually about to start test+tren in a couple days!!!

StrongMan.87
02-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Im curious about this thread as well... for ace ive heard of "instant" effects... I guess tren cough being the most obvious side effect.

Warped
02-09-2010, 11:39 AM
I noticed the tren exactly on day 17 when I was out walking and I had to go home and rest. Good stuff.

heavyiron
02-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Almost 3 weeks for me. The effects are profound, no mistaking it.

Everex238
02-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Almost 3 weeks for me. The effects are profound, no mistaking it.

def same with me bro. hits me like an sob

IAMLEGEND
02-09-2010, 01:11 PM
On 100 mg eod. Only effect I'm getting is night sweats but its nothing unbearable. Tren is amazing. Feeling great.

sevon
02-09-2010, 02:06 PM
keep us updated bro! How much have you gained from the test only? etc... 2lbs in 1 week sounds good to me.. im actually about to start test+tren in a couple days!!!

I haven't gained much net weight from the test only. I have noticed increases in strength and though my weight has stayed around 185, my body fat percentage has actually dropped so that's a good sign. I've put an inch or so on my chest which has always been a weak spot for me. I also started a new workout program about the same time I started the test, so I believe that's a factor.

My test dosage has been 250-350mg weekly. Thinking about bumping that up to around 500mg per week for the last 5 weeks or so. (Currently on week 7)

For what it's worth: My pre-cycle blood work showed higher-than-average test levels. (Though not high enough to be considered "high")

I usually have a hard time eating enough to gain but I've really been pigging out for the past week or so which I believe is what helped me get those 2lbs.

This morning I've noticed several times that I would suddenly get sweaty but I'm cold at the same time. I've also been SUPER THIRSTY and hungry...much more than normal. I can't say for sure whether it's tren related but something's definitely going on.

def same with me bro. hits me like an sob

When you say "hits like an sob" do you mean good effects? sides? both? This is my first time on Tren...first time on ANY gear actually and I'd just like to know as much as possible about what I should expect.

Jack of All
02-09-2010, 02:07 PM
I had trouble sleeping 2 days after the first shot. Night sweats started about 2 weeks in. Noticed strength gains about 2-3 weeks in. I am on only 50mg or so a day. it is home brew so I am not 100% sure on the strength of it but i am getting anywhere from 50-75mg eod. I have not had tren cough but i definitely notice a tickle in my throat and breathing seems more difficult for a bit after some injections.

Bigphil
02-09-2010, 08:09 PM
i was full blown after week 3 but i defanitly knew i was startin to get jacked about one and a half in ran up to 600 a week never will i go that high again i only slept at most a solid 4 hours a night due to sweating anxiety and just overall restlessness i would wake up out of deep sleep feeling like i just got done joggin 5 miles heart rate elevated face red sweating...good gains tho was like animal

bad rad
02-09-2010, 09:23 PM
This morning I've noticed several times that I would suddenly get sweaty but I'm cold at the same time. I've also been SUPER THIRSTY and hungry...much more than normal. I can't say for sure whether it's tren related but something's definitely going on.

Might want to keep an eye on blood sugar, those are my signs that I'm getting hypoglycemic. A few guys have posted this as a tren side effect.

Everex238
02-09-2010, 10:32 PM
I haven't gained much net weight from the test only. I have noticed increases in strength and though my weight has stayed around 185, my body fat percentage has actually dropped so that's a good sign. I've put an inch or so on my chest which has always been a weak spot for me. I also started a new workout program about the same time I started the test, so I believe that's a factor.

My test dosage has been 250-350mg weekly. Thinking about bumping that up to around 500mg per week for the last 5 weeks or so. (Currently on week 7)

For what it's worth: My pre-cycle blood work showed higher-than-average test levels. (Though not high enough to be considered "high")

I usually have a hard time eating enough to gain but I've really been pigging out for the past week or so which I believe is what helped me get those 2lbs.

When you say "hits like an sob" do you mean good effects? sides? both? This is my first time on Tren...first time on ANY gear actually and I'd just like to know as much as possible about what I should expect.

For me, sides. have not been able to run it past 3 weeks yet

Ninja Loco
02-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Personaly Im glad you bumped it to 75mgs because tren is too good to let trickle in.

Never heard of anyone waiting up to three weeks for it to kick....around here it's usually by the mid second week. I felt it within the week and full blown by the third, so it was slow with me. And yes it was Ace.

fitnessfirst
02-16-2010, 10:43 PM
I started to see physical changes at about the one week mark. I "felt" the first dose. My mind was racing with thoughts of destruction!!!!! Loved it...... :) Tren+Test= God is good.

Formula94
02-18-2010, 11:15 PM
Im curious about this thread as well... for ace ive heard of "instant" effects... I guess tren cough being the most obvious side effect.
The tren cough is from having oil get into a vein and travel to your lungs.

Everex238
02-19-2010, 07:38 AM
The tren cough is from having oil get into a vein and travel to your lungs.

true. it also can happen with test or any other inject for that matter. i have had it happen to me from prop