PDA

View Full Version : 5.5 Weeks out pics

Jaredmus
02-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Hey guys im 5.5 weeks out from the INBF northern states supernatural, This was 30 mins after nightime cardio. Any comments would be appreciated. Really tired while doing this lol. Im 18 natty

AVBG
02-09-2010, 09:08 PM
No pic bro

Jaredmus
02-09-2010, 09:10 PM
No pic bro
just fixed it my bad

AVBG
02-09-2010, 09:13 PM
On target, mad teen potential.. Don't let up still lots of work to do

Jaredmus
02-09-2010, 09:16 PM
On target, mad teen potential.. Don't let up still lots of work to do

i know cut carbs back a bit this week upped fats cut protein. I was eating 330 grams of protein a day with only 2 shakes with a total of 48 g of p from powder so it was a lot of whole food. was doing 170 carbs cut it down to 140, had no fat added 10 grams this weeks from peanut butter. And just started doing cardio 5 days a week for 25 mins.

billytrainer
02-09-2010, 10:11 PM
dont let up kiddo.. looking good.. 5 weeks to bring it in 100% .. up that cardio IMO, keep carbs there where they are now.. nice improvements from last yr..

Scoobysnacks
02-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Not bad at all, legs are lagging in terms of conditioning but thats normal, keep pushing and they should improve. You look improved from the last time you competed, I take it you arent cheating on this diet, lol. Nice work.

What I wanna know is what is up with the poster on the wall of the half naked dude, lol.

Ss

JamesWebb
02-09-2010, 10:34 PM
What I wanna know is what is up with the poster on the wall of the half naked dude, lol.

Ss

lol i was thinking the same thing, then i thought about the fact that i am looking at pics of a much less dressed guy flexing and realized that i really can't say anything

supbro!
02-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Very impressive for 18. I agree w/ scooby that your legs are lagging but they'll come around w/ time but you might want to concentrate some on your uooer chest as well. best of luck to you.

supbro!
02-09-2010, 11:22 PM
upper chest^^^^^.

Jaredmus
02-10-2010, 12:05 PM
To answer questions.

This is in my Girlfriends dorm room, mine is to messy to take pictures there is just oatmeal bottles of vitargo protein powder supplements everywhre aside from laundry and what not haha. Also No cheating scooby, This year i did my best to bring up my chest and legs my two super lagging body parts. So I mean Idt i have hit my growing years yet so im happy with how i look now. Im upping my cardio for sure up to about 30 mins for the rest of thsi week and then 35 the week after 40 after that then that leaves me 2 weeks out and ill pro leave it at that depedning on how i look. No cheating Scooby long diet though 16 weeks. 11 weeks out i went to cancun and did modified keto( PORK,Beef Chicken, ) Basically ate what i wanted just no carbs. So i dont consider that cheating i did my best while iwas there and i love bodybuilding but im also not becoming a slave to it when im on vacation 11 weeks out. Thanks for the replies keep them coming

jamwithtupac
02-12-2010, 03:43 PM
u look pretty dam good !! youre gona go well

thesamewords
02-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Did you have to post them sideways!!!!! Its all good I just rotated my laptop. At 18 years old you are well on your way to and excellent physique. I hope you do well.

Jaredmus
02-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Did you have to post them sideways!!!!! Its all good I just rotated my laptop. At 18 years old you are well on your way to and excellent physique. I hope you do well.
thanks man busting my ass, it looks like im going to step on stage around 175 a 15lb gain from last june when i competed. SO i had a great year brought up my legs the best i could and thickness in my back. This year im really going to just try to get up to about 215 in my offseason this year heaviest i was was 205 so if i can get to that 215 ill be really happy

Dominick Cardone
02-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Hey man as a fellow teen bodybuilder I recommend you go by the mirror. The weight is a decent guage, but the mirror should be the main progress tool...I wish you luck in your show and your posing is much better than at the atlantic states haha..Ill be competing in april as well in my first show...TRAIN HARD!