PDA

View Full Version : Implant Advice

juicegirl311
02-10-2010, 02:00 PM
hey ladies i finally saved enough money to have the girls redone into silicone!
of course i am also going larger ;). with that being said... i just want some input as to high profile, round,etc and also some opinions on under or over the muscle. right now i have saline,HP, over. next date my dr has open is end of feb into march. do silicone implants "hang" more naturally? i dont want torpedo titties i like a nice little sway if you know what i mean. last question.....i live in ny...my dr is doing it for 6K. what are some prices around the country? about the same? thx!

tammyp
02-10-2010, 02:35 PM
i paid 6900$ in upstate NY. i hate 375cc silicone over the muscle moderate profile. happy with them, wish i went HP. they ripple when i am lean, but look and feel very natural otherwise.

sassy69
02-10-2010, 04:32 PM
If you're a BB, I'm not sure I'd recommend the unders. I've got saline unders and they get that weird contracted look when I do any chest work or any lat posing.

10 yrs ago I paid $5600 for mine in Boca Raton, FL. Plastic surgery capital of the south.

RealLilSwole
02-10-2010, 05:53 PM
The chief plastic surgeon where I work charges 8-10000. I know crazy. But he books 4 hours of OR time to make sure they are perfect. If you get them done by the chief resident, 3700. lol

juicegirl311
02-10-2010, 06:20 PM
i am leaning towards HP which is what i already have. omggggggg i cant wait! they were trying to fit me in next wednesday but because of the damn blizzard we got today they had to cancel todays surgeries and reschedule them for next wednesday which means i have to wait. where did they make everyones incision? i had a tummy tuck at the same time when i had them done 5 yrs ago and they went in through my abdomen so i dont have any scars by my boobs. unfortunately i will need to be cut this time.

s2h
02-10-2010, 07:18 PM
My wife (FBB) has under the muscle silcone 480cc w/ a lift and after about 4-6 months they looked real.She went from a A cup to a D,years of dieting had taken there toll,she also got a eye lift at the same time and we payed 10k-save on the extra OR time and $$$ doing both at one time!!!

herekittykitty
02-10-2010, 11:30 PM
I have 350cc saline under... paid $4500 Oregon... pretty happy with them, but I think next time, I will go for HP... I think it depends on where yours naturally sit too, you know

Suzanne
02-11-2010, 03:14 PM
I have 450cc silicone unders and agree with sassy. Unders are BAD for lifting and competing. I paid $5500 in 2002 in La Jolla, CA

If i had the money i would have then ripped out and get overs in a heart beat

Melissa
02-11-2010, 05:30 PM
I have 450cc silicone unders and agree with sassy. Unders are BAD for lifting and competing. I paid $5500 in 2002 in La Jolla, CA

If i had the money i would have then ripped out and get overs in a heart beat

You must have been reading my mind. And, sadly, mine are only a year and a half old.

juicegirl311
02-11-2010, 08:11 PM
omg girls the dr is able to fit me in on feb 24! went for pre-op today, got measured and am going with silicone, over, HP, ready for size??..................700cc's. i know i know im gonna look like dog the bounty hunters wife! ya know what though...if youre gonna get em get what ever size makes YOU happy. i read somewhere that usually women regret the size they get and want to go bigger next time.well this IS my next time. im so excited! i see 6k is a decent price. im happy.

ANADROLicfreak
02-11-2010, 08:12 PM
congrats on your future boobies.

coaltrain
02-12-2010, 07:34 PM
It is very rare that a woman gets implants and says 'I really wish I didn't go so big'. On the other side I have know many women that after only 3 months they want to get them redone bigger. But it looks like you already know that. And you're right, do what you think looks good.

tight booty
02-12-2010, 07:44 PM
It is very rare that a woman gets implants and says 'I really wish I didn't go so big'. On the other side I have know many women that after only 3 months they want to get them redone bigger. But it looks like you already know that. And you're right, do what you think looks good.
My surgeon wanted me to go alot smaller because in general he preferred smaller breasts. I stood my ground, afterall it was my money and I knew what I wanted.....I was a DD when I was breast feeding and my breasts looked amazing!

stephaniewicked
02-13-2010, 01:30 AM
Wow, that's cheap for NY! I'm in Jersey and paid $8300 in November 2008 for 375cc silicone HP overs...

I wish I had money to get them re-done... I'd go under the muscle and go up to 500cc. *sigh* Oneeee dayyyy!

Beth has bowling balls for boobs, but she totally rocks it! lol.. I think you'll be fine. Good luck!!

musclemilf
02-13-2010, 09:30 AM
I got baywatch sized implants in 1997. 600cc, saline under the muscle...I hate them now! Because of of the placement and chest workouts, my implants have migrated east and west. I really saw how funky they looked when I got really lean and was practicing posing late last year. My left side chest pose looked positively scary. I have the money to get them replaced, just don't have the time right now to deal with plastic surgery.

juicegirl311
02-13-2010, 03:19 PM
My surgeon wanted me to go alot smaller because in general he preferred smaller breasts. I stood my ground, afterall it was my money and I knew what I wanted.....I was a DD when I was breast feeding and my breasts looked amazing!

yea thats what i was afraid of too but thank goodness my dr was really listening to me and just wanted to make sure i was doing it for ME not to make someone else happy. i told him look, at my age,its all about ME. he said then have fun and enjoy them!

juicegirl311
02-13-2010, 03:21 PM
I got baywatch sized implants in 1997. 600cc, saline under the muscle...I hate them now! Because of of the placement and chest workouts, my implants have migrated east and west. I really saw how funky they looked when I got really lean and was practicing posing late last year. My left side chest pose looked positively scary. I have the money to get them replaced, just don't have the time right now to deal with plastic surgery.

that sux. hopefully you will be able to get them soon. i am starting a new job on march 1st so i think that is why he insisted on scheduling me on feb 24.

tight booty
02-13-2010, 07:55 PM
yea thats what i was afraid of too but thank goodness my dr was really listening to me and just wanted to make sure i was doing it for ME not to make someone else happy. i told him look, at my age,its all about ME. he said then have fun and enjoy them!
I got the size that I wanted and am very happy. I knew what I wanted and what would suit me. I think women definitely need to listen to their surgeon because they are the experts, however if a surgeon has a certain preference for breasts whether they are large or small, then we need to make sure we get what we want!
Good luck with your surgery. Hope all goes well and you have a very speedy recovery. :)

Suzanne
02-14-2010, 12:35 AM

i wish mine were smaller
want is really weird is when i was 112lbs they seemed fine now i am 123 at weigh in 145 off season and they seem HUGE and i am 99$ implant how the hell is that possible that they seem bigger now when i am so much bigger???

Suzanne
02-14-2010, 12:36 AM
I have the money to get them replaced, just don't have the time right now to deal with plastic surgery.

i wish i was in that position i would totally drop competing plans for this year and get the soonest appointment possible

JillyRev
02-14-2010, 12:44 AM
omg girls the dr is able to fit me in on feb 24! went for pre-op today, got measured and am going with silicone, over, HP, ready for size??..................700cc's. i know i know im gonna look like dog the bounty hunters wife! ya know what though...if youre gonna get em get what ever size makes YOU happy. i read somewhere that usually women regret the size they get and want to go bigger next time.well this IS my next time. im so excited! i see 6k is a decent price. im happy.

damn! 700! WOOHOOO!!! I wanted 550 or 600 but my dr told me it was pushing the line so i went with 500 silicone, high profile, over,,, and my dr was expensive:( hes in NYC... but i really loved him so that made the difference for me!! and after all is said and done, mine are pretty big for my body, i just took progress pics and video for my next show and i was like damn they are huge haha,,,

6000 is awesome!

good for you!! yayaya!! keep us posted! good luck!

juicegirl311
02-14-2010, 07:01 AM
damn! 700! WOOHOOO!!! I wanted 550 or 600 but my dr told me it was pushing the line so i went with 500 silicone, high profile, over,,, and my dr was expensive:( hes in NYC... but i really loved him so that made the difference for me!! and after all is said and done, mine are pretty big for my body, i just took progress pics and video for my next show and i was like damn they are huge haha,,,

6000 is awesome!

good for you!! yayaya!! keep us posted! good luck!

thx jill i appreciate it! this is the same dr who did my first ones 5 yrs ago so maybe thats why he gave me such a good price. im on long island, suffolk county where EVERYTHING is so friggin expensive too!

juicegirl311
02-14-2010, 07:28 AM
Good luck with your surgery. Hope all goes well and you have a very speedy recovery. :)

thx so much! :)

musclemilf
02-14-2010, 08:29 AM
i wish i was in that position i would totally drop competing plans for this year and get the soonest appointment possible

My work is actually getting crazy, therefore no time off for a while. I hope I don't get hit by a bus.

You might want to check out financing options, if you could swing a monthly payment. I had a friend use this place a few years ago:

http://www.carecredit.com/cosmetic/procedure/whycc.html

There's a calculator which will bring back different payment options - no interest or 14. something apr. You could always go for the lowest payment and refi to a chase 1.99 or 2.99 w/3% balance transfer down the road.

musclemilf
02-14-2010, 08:30 AM
that sux. hopefully you will be able to get them soon. i am starting a new job on march 1st so i think that is why he insisted on scheduling me on feb 24.

Good luck with your surgery and new job!

juicegirl311
02-14-2010, 08:47 AM
Good luck with your surgery and new job!

thx! XOXO ;)

stephaniewicked
02-14-2010, 11:50 AM
You might want to check out financing options, if you could swing a monthly payment. I had a friend use this place a few years ago:

http://www.carecredit.com/cosmetic/procedure/whycc.html

There's a calculator which will bring back different payment options - no interest or 14. something apr. You could always go for the lowest payment and refi to a chase 1.99 or 2.99 w/3% balance transfer down the road.

That's what I used to finance mine... I paid it off in less than a year, so I didn't incur any of the interest fees which was AWESOME!

juicegirl311
02-24-2010, 07:14 PM
just got home about an hour ago. feeling a little loopy but am sooooo HAPPY!!!! got 700cc, HP, over muscle, silicone. keep u guys posted and again thank you for all your advice n well wishes! XOXO!!

juicegirl311
03-23-2010, 01:12 PM
i am back to the gym, although i really never left just limited myself to cardio and legs the first 2 wks. i cant wait to unleash them this summer!

Toniann
03-23-2010, 02:29 PM
i am back to the gym, although i really never left just limited myself to cardio and legs the first 2 wks. i cant wait to unleash them this summer!

Lol, unleash them, I like that. Congratulations

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
03-23-2010, 03:03 PM
If you're a BB, I'm not sure I'd recommend the unders. I've got saline unders and they get that weird contracted look when I do any chest work or any lat posing.

10 yrs ago I paid $5600 for mine in Boca Raton, FL. Plastic surgery capital of the south.

I agree with sassy on this one......bb's should go over the muscle....it's less down time and there is no separation of your girls when flexing........
if you go under you'll have to take 2 mos off heavy lifting and slowly build back up.....not sure what your contest plans are but over the muscle is the more practical way......

debbiebramwell
03-23-2010, 06:05 PM
I went under and love them. It was reccomended to me by my doc who worked with other fbbrs. I got my 2nd set last year(10 years after 1st ones. I went bigger) I asked my 2nd doc what I should do and he said definitely under. One big reason was that we get our bodyfat so low that they look horrible when you are lean. I rather have a natural look. I only do really high incline work for that inner upper pec area. I dont like seeing fbbrs go over. I think it looks horrible, like 2 round bags just thrown on top of skin. Thats just my opinion , some love that look. Mine never moved or gave me problems.

sassy69
03-23-2010, 08:00 PM
I went under and love them. It was reccomended to me by my doc who worked with other fbbrs. I got my 2nd set last year(10 years after 1st ones. I went bigger) I asked my 2nd doc what I should do and he said definitely under. One big reason was that we get our bodyfat so low that they look horrible when you are lean. I rather have a natural look. I only do really high incline work for that inner upper pec area. I dont like seeing fbbrs go over. I think it looks horrible, like 2 round bags just thrown on top of skin. Thats just my opinion , some love that look. Mine never moved or gave me problems.

I think there are preferences for both over or under. I don't have a problem w/ mine being under, but they do contract weird on a front lat... BUt then how often do you do a front lat?

tight booty
03-23-2010, 08:38 PM
I fully agree with Debbie! Implants under the muscle look so much more natural! Mine are under and I would never consider going over!

debbiebramwell
03-23-2010, 10:33 PM
I think there are preferences for both over or under. I don't have a problem w/ mine being under, but they do contract weird on a front lat... BUt then how often do you do a front lat?

oh you know you are always pulling that front lat shot!:plol I dont notice it too much when I do that shot. It really hasnt been a problem for me

sassy69
03-24-2010, 01:10 AM
oh you know you are always pulling that front lat shot!:plol I dont notice it too much when I do that shot. It really hasnt been a problem for me

LOL yea I know. I can't pass a mirror w/o pulling out a lat spread...I think its only a big deal because I'm aware of it.

Lann1011
03-24-2010, 01:42 AM
I'm over the muscle and 650CCs... I love them.. I was a 34A before..

Suzanne
03-24-2010, 11:11 AM

I hate my unders they are practically in my armpits now working chest has definitely moved them more down and out
they totally block my lats in front relaxed adn go even further out in front lat spread

i need a new boob fairy

RealLilSwole
03-24-2010, 02:29 PM
Well I had my first consult yesterday with a resident and Monday I have it with an attending. So I guess I will be going under the knife soon!

sassy69
03-24-2010, 02:33 PM
Well I had my first consult yesterday with a resident and Monday I have it with an attending. So I guess I will be going under the knife soon!

I'm jealous -- I'm w/ Suzanne - I need a reboob.

RealLilSwole
03-24-2010, 06:42 PM
My price is 4875.00. I get half off the dr fee cause I work there. WOO HOO! And thats with silicone.

LeeRocka
04-17-2010, 02:54 PM
Do you know if all anesthesia is two grand? And anyone's doctor include that in the price? =\ It adds up

swingslammer
04-17-2010, 03:08 PM
My price is 4875.00. I get half off the dr fee cause I work there. WOO HOO! And thats with silicone.

You know he is going to want to feel them from time to time to make sure everything is alright.....just sayin!