PDA

View Full Version : Skeletal Balm + Forged Joint Repair = Squatting Again!!!

wildcat22
02-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Back in early November of 09 I was doing some walking lunges and felt a pop in the back of my knee. Went to the ortho and had MRI and was told I needed to have minor surgery to clean up the debris floating around in my knee or deal with the pain and hope for the best. I asked what dealing with the pain meant as far as being able to squat and leg press ect... and the Dr told me I likely would not be able to squat pain free if I did not have the surgery. I Spent the next 3 weeks in a funk because having surgery would set me back and I really wanted to compete in my first Pro Show this year.

Friend and fellow competitor Tammy Patnode introduced by the Need2 (Nathan Chase) who began talking to me about his supplements. He was kind enough to send me some Skeletal Balm and Forged Joint Repair. I spent the next 6 weeks taking it easy and using the Balm and Joint Repair daily.

Things started to get better about the first week in Jan but still was apprehensive and figured I wasnt pushing myself hard enough and was just favoring my bad knee. I began doing light hack squats and leg presses very slow and controlled and was encouraged by the lessening pain as time went by.

About three weeks ago I squatted for the first time in 12 weeks. I had minimal pain the next day but felt great in the days leading up to my next leg workout. This past Sunday I squatted 225 for six slow deep reps. This was more weight than I have used in a long time. Needless to say I let out a big exhale as I racked the weight.

Some of you reading this may wonder why this is such a big deal to me. Well I have been competing in bodybuilding since 1985. I have been chasing the dream of being a pro bodybuilder since that time. I finally earned my pro card this past year. Then while getting prepared to finally step on the pro stage I suffered an injury that I was led to believe would not allow me to squat or do anything with any amount of weight. Not something you want to hear when you are going to finally compete as a pro!! Being able to squat and use weight I thought I never use again was a HUGE relief.

I owe a great deal of this to Need2 and his supplements. Whether it was the joint repair or skeletal balm or both I dont not care. The bottom line is I am now able to do legs with minimal to no pain and I am very thankful.

Those of you with joint pain whether it be shoulders, knees, elbows or whatever give these products a try. I am telling you THEY WORK!:yep:

THANKS AGAIN NATHAN I OWE YOU BIG!!!

needtogetaas
02-11-2010, 05:09 AM
This is why I do all that I do. I hear all the bull crap out there from some people. Bull crap about seling products that don't work( Only from people who have not once used them) The bull crap about over priced,no good,its a scam,he's a scam,He is this and that and blah blah blah. Most of all of this comes from the same group of people that stem from 1 board on the internet but they go to the far reaches of the net world just to talk there childish bull crap...

As they talk there crap I watch stories like yours pile up and I sleep good at night. Ya sure I gave you the bottle of balm and i gave you the joint aid so what. I gave you 60.00 bucks worth of products and asked nothing from you for it. I ask for honest feed back and if anyone thinks I ask for anything more then that they are dead . wrong. And over time more and more people will get this and understand it.

If some one buys a product from needtobuildmuscle.net and they are not happy. They get a 100% refund its as simple as that. WHY? because I sold them the product with the intentions of providing for there need. If the product did not provide that then I feel its my job to give them there money back. Because I am for helping people first and money last. I prove it will actions over and over every day. of course I am placed under a scope by people who hardly truly know me and what I am really about. Picked apart and attacked for every little detail they can get there childish 2 year old fingers wrapped around.

I made a vow to myself a few years ago. That I was going to change everything I was at the time, and devote my life to helping out other people. Half do to my faith, some because it keeps me sober (which I needed then),partly because of how good it makes me feel to make a positive impact in the life of another.

I have made many mistakes on this path since i have made this choice. Every day I get up and I try harder,dig deeper,give more, give as much as I can, change even more to be even better. Every night I go to sleep and I think about the peoples lives I am effecting and I ask my self what more can I do to ensure I am doing the right thing for all of them.

My life effects thousands of others daily because of the spots I hold on many forums. Because of the many sites and places I am a part of. I take non of this lightly and in every place I am in I do the best I am able to do for the people around me.

You, your story, this right here is something I hold dear to my heart on the hard days in my life. The days when I wounder if all I am doing is worth it. If what I do is good enough and right. If I am having the positive impact that I want to have on others. This is what fuels me threw the times when all I can see is the mud being slung at me. I have these days and Before I let them get to me I think of you and people like you. And I know because of you it is all worth it to me.

So thank you for sharing this it means a lot to me. I am sorry I kind of went off on a rant here but Reading this got me thinking about all of this. You are a inspiration to me Tracy and I am sure a inspiration to many others too.

In honer of this great moment here. The next 3 people to post a positive story like this one in this thread. It does not have to be about NTBM products. Just something positive that has happen to them recently. Will get a free bottle of Skeletal Balm (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Health-Wellness/Skeletal-Balm-p17.html) from me http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Health-Wellness/Skeletal-Balm-p17.html

As long as it is positive I want to hear it. If its a wise ass comment then save it lol.. Post up guys for a free skelletbalm
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Health-Wellness/Skeletal-Balm-p17.html

Not Dorian Yates
02-11-2010, 06:18 AM
You want positive?

Well...

I consider this positive.

About 5 years or so ago i knew i was getting fat. One day i was videotaping my dog as i was trying to catch him stealing cookies off my counter. When i went back to watch the tape it really showed me how fat i had gotten. I went from a very skinny not going to the gym 151 to 211. It was that day that i got my first gym membership. Now i go 5 days a week and bust my ass in the gym. Im still not lean but i'm in the best shape of my life and now if i miss a day in the gym it really bothers me. My entire life is better now because i got fat. I'm not saying hit bottom to reach top. I'll say that in my case seeing myself as the fat ass i had become made my life better.

Thanks.

Suzanne
02-11-2010, 10:36 AM
When prepping for Nationals 2009 2 weeks form the show somehow i tweaked my lower back into my glute and hip. Hurt like hell to even bend to put on my socks and shoes. but i had worked so hard for this show. So I hit the chiro for 3 appoints the last one 1 week before the show for ultrasound and ART only missed one WO. We weren't sure i was going to be able to do the show becasue it even hurt to just pose but i pushed through and placed 4th in MW

Now i am working through forearm/bicep/delt tendinitis and just heard about the skeletal balm sounds like it may be just the thing to add to my ART treatments. I have arms to grow for 2010! :yep:

joe-yamma
02-11-2010, 11:19 AM
i'd love to try this stuff!!!

i've been experiencing some elbow tendonitis recently.
rest and a sleeve have helped, but i'm looking for more help.

i'm going to start using cissus and would love to try this Skeletal balm.

i also have problems with my shoulders and had surgery to repair a labrum tear a few years ago.
it's taken me almost 2 years to get back to 100% from that surgery.

now my "good" shoulder is starting to hurt, ugh.

wildcat22
02-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Those that try Skeletal Balm will be very happy with the results. It only takes a small amount twice a day and within days you will feel the results. I am not one to comment much about supplements but this one and others I have tried from needtobuildmuscle have been nothing short of outstanding!!

Suzanne
02-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Those that try Skeletal Balm will be very happy with the results. It only takes a small amount twice a day and within days you will feel the results. I am not one to comment much about supplements but this one and others I have tried from needtobuildmuscle have been nothing short of outstanding!!

sounds like i need to give it a try

i am on a mandated (from Jeremy) week off
My forearm,bi,tri on my right arm all hurt
if i do lateral raise with 15lb kills the elbow BUT don't feel any prob doing 100lb skull crushers wtf?
ugh!!

course my other activity f-ing around on the computer updating my and jeremys' website causes pain too and i can't for the life of me mouse with my left hand lol

Andrew732
02-11-2010, 03:31 PM
WOW, amazing feedback; I kid not when I say this stuff REALLY HELPS with my sciatica; hands down the best pain reliever.

Lightning Bolt
02-11-2010, 07:09 PM
I have been using Skeletal Balm on my hip and elbows and have had great results. For those that dont know, skeletal balm iis not like Icy Hot or Ben Gay products that heat the area up and mask pain for a short duration. This stuff if used in the morning and night over time reduces the inflamation and is a long term fix. I coach high school football and brought a bottle into the locker room toward the end of the football season and it lasted less than 2 weeks. I will need to stock up this year!!!

wildcat22
02-11-2010, 07:13 PM

if i do lateral raise with 15lb kills the elbow BUT don't feel any prob doing 100lb skull crushers wtf?
ugh!!

course my other activity f-ing around on the computer updating my and jeremys' website causes pain too and i can't for the life of me mouse with my left hand lol

You should definitely give it a try. I use it on my knees, elbows, shoulders and lower back. Pretty soon I will be bathing in it!!

needtogetaas
02-11-2010, 11:03 PM
You want positive?

Well...

About 5 years or so ago i knew i was getting fat. One day i was videotaping my dog as i was trying to catch him stealing cookies off my counter. When i went back to watch the tape it really showed me how fat i had gotten. I went from a very skinny not going to the gym 151 to 211. It was that day that i got my first gym membership. Now i go 5 days a week and bust my ass in the gym. Im still not lean but i'm in the best shape of my life and now if i miss a day in the gym it really bothers me. My entire life is better now because i got fat. I'm not saying hit bottom to reach top. I'll say that in my case seeing myself as the fat ass i had become made my life better.

Thanks.

I wil;l send you a pm about the free products. If you need them I will send them to you. If not maybe you can let them go to some one who does.

needtogetaas
02-11-2010, 11:10 PM
You want positive?

Well...

Thanks.
Free balm for you

needtogetaas
i'd love to try this stuff!!!

i've been experiencing some elbow tendonitis recently.
rest and a sleeve have helped, but i'm looking for more help.

i'm going to start using cissus and would love to try this Skeletal balm.

i also have problems with my shoulders and had surgery to repair a labrum tear a few years ago.
it's taken me almost 2 years to get back to 100% from that surgery.

now my "good" shoulder is starting to hurt, ugh.
and you

needtogetaas

ugh!!

And for you too :p

joe-yamma
02-12-2010, 12:08 PM
and you:shake:
cool, thanks!
i'll try it and post up my honest feedback

Suzanne
02-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Awesome thanks! looking forward to trying it

also just ordered forged joint repair

wildcat22
02-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Sue you might want to try the forged burner its amazing!! By far the best energy supp I have ever tried!!

"Rodz"
02-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Sue you might want to try the forged burner its amazing!! By far the best energy supp I have ever tried!!

Nice "clean" energy, no jitters, lol

Suzanne
02-13-2010, 11:58 AM

i will check it out once i start to use one

SBT
02-14-2010, 11:15 PM
You should definitely give it a try. I use it on my knees, elbows, shoulders and lower back. Pretty soon I will be bathing in it!!

yup!! i use this on my knees and lower back too and it has helped TREMENDOUSLY!!

needtogetaas
02-14-2010, 11:35 PM
Can't wait to hear the feed back guys

SBT
02-15-2010, 08:48 PM
i don't think anyone will be disappointed!

Suzanne
02-15-2010, 10:40 PM
i don't think anyone will be disappointed!

I hope not! I don't need down time i got a pro card to win! :yep:

I am really excited to try them

needtogetaas
02-16-2010, 05:22 PM

good luck with the pro card BTW

"Rodz"
02-16-2010, 08:15 PM

Good luck !!! Go get that Pro Card!!!!!!!

Suzanne
02-17-2010, 09:11 AM
good luck with the pro card BTW

Good luck !!! Go get that Pro Card!!!!!!!

thank you!

woohoo my skeletal balm arrived yesterday! so i started using last night. perfect timing i had a torturous deep tissue massage yesterday to help get things loose

TLF BABY
02-17-2010, 03:55 PM
would this stuff have any effect on ankles? my left one hurts sumtimes going calves raises etc. due to years of playin bball and driving and pivoting with it not to mention getting it stepped on a few times.

wildcat22
02-17-2010, 07:24 PM
would this stuff have any effect on ankles? my left one hurts sumtimes going calves raises etc. due to years of playin bball and driving and pivoting with it not to mention getting it stepped on a few times.

I have used skeletal balm on my knees, elbows, shoulders, back and believe it or not my feet!! I have been doing hours of cardio a day and my feet started to ache so I figured what the hell I'll give it a try and it def helped!! I am soon going to just bath in it!!

Give it a try

Suzanne
02-17-2010, 10:59 PM
First WO since starting skeletal balm last night and deep tissue painful massage last night

WO was heavy Arms
My forearm/elbow did surprisingly well!!! NO elbow pain and forearm only got a little tight
Put on my skeletal balm AM, preWO and PWO

Andrew732
02-18-2010, 02:01 AM
First WO since starting skeletal balm last night and deep tissue painful massage last night

WO was heavy Arms
My forearm/elbow did surprisingly well!!! NO elbow pain and forearm only got a little tight
Put on my skeletal balm AM, preWO and PWO
NICE, I love how it works so quickly, please continue to apply it even though your elbow/forearm does not ache. SB gets better with continuous usage.

Wiry Pyruvity
02-18-2010, 02:05 AM
can you ship samples to Canada? I guarantee a tremendously concise analysis...

Suzanne
02-18-2010, 03:20 PM
NICE, I love how it works so quickly, please continue to apply it even though your elbow/forearm does not ache. SB gets better with continuous usage.

i be bathing in it for awhile

SBT
02-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Hope it really helps you!

Angel
02-18-2010, 10:15 PM

Exactly what he said..

Please keep us updated on how you are doing! :)

needtogetaas
02-19-2010, 03:12 AM
i be bathing in it for awhile
And you can too, because we don't skip out with a little 2-4oz bottle like most places will on products like this. We give a huge 7oz bottle. Glad you like it so far. Keep in mind it works even better over time as well.

needtogetaas
02-19-2010, 03:13 AM
There is a damn good chance it will, and even if it don't I'll give you your money back no questions asked so nothing to lose really. :yep:

Angel
02-25-2010, 08:32 PM

Actually I have been using it for about 5 nights now, although I should be using it more than once a day...But that is ok....Anyways, been using it for 5 nights on my ankle due to god knows what. I am not a doctor but being in the medical field I am famous for self diagnosis. I believe it is tendinitis. The bottom of my foot where the arch is hurts so dang bad that wearing shoes becomes unbearable by the end of the night sometimes, my ankle swells in the inner ankle right under the ankle bone...Blah blah blah...Major pain in the butt.

Regardless of the cause, I have been using skeletalbalm and it has been working for me. I still have pain and swelling (obviously). However I put it on at night and then rest my foot and it feels fine. The swelling is still there but the severe discomfort goes away, it is nice!!! Far better than the 1,800-2,400 mg of ibuprofen I was eating daily for the pain.

needtogetaas
02-26-2010, 08:43 PM
How is everything working good peoples?

fatbackgoal
02-27-2010, 04:04 PM
This stuff sounds just like what I need for my elbows and knees. Will you have a booth at the Arnold?

wildcat22
02-27-2010, 04:31 PM
My joints have not felt better KNOCK ON WOOD!!! My knee has been pain free and my heels have come a long way in the last 3 weeks. Cardio was bad enough without the pain in my heels!! Skeletal Balm is really really good shit!

Suzanne
02-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Been using i think week and a half now and elbow and forearm much improved

i did find out from an MRI of right shoulder

1. AC joint and lateral acromial deformity of the supraspinatus

2. 3mm small incomplete full thickness tear at the distal supraspinatus tendon insertion adjacent laminar interstitial tendinitis or tear of the remainder of the supraspinatus tendon and involving the infraspinatus tendon fibers. Bursal surface and internal substance tendinitis at the infraspinatus myotendinous joint. Subscapularus tendinitis.

3. no labrial tear

4 long head bicep tendinitis

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i am in for some rest and PTi guess :-(

wildcat22
02-28-2010, 08:28 PM
Suzanne that sucks! My husband was told he tore I believe three parts?? of his rotator cuff (I could be wrong on the severity) approx 10 years ago. He was doing an incline press and somehow it came down wrong and his shoulder actually came out of joint. He went to the ER to have it put back and they schedule him with an ortho the next day. He had MRI which revealed the tears. He chose not to have surgery as he did not have the sick leave time at work when it happended. He went to rehab one time and they had him doing exercises with bands and then ice. He talked the rehab guy into giving him the exercises and said he knew how to make ice!! He never went back. He took it slow did the exercises on his own and worked around the pain and before long he was lifting as if it had never happended. He has no pain at all now. The Dr now helps with his football team and says that it is not uncommon for rotator cuffs to heal themselves and be without pain as long as it is not severe tearing.

Good luck and hang in there!

needtogetaas
03-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Been using i think week and a half now and elbow and forearm much improved

i did find out from an MRI of right shoulder

1. AC joint and lateral acromial deformity of the supraspinatus

2. 3mm small incomplete full thickness tear at the distal supraspinatus tendon insertion adjacent laminar interstitial tendinitis or tear of the remainder of the supraspinatus tendon and involving the infraspinatus tendon fibers. Bursal surface and internal substance tendinitis at the infraspinatus myotendinous joint. Subscapularus tendinitis.

3. no labrial tear

4 long head bicep tendinitis

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i am in for some rest and PTi guess :-(

I hate to hear bad news like this. I am glad i could help though even if its just a bit. At least you are feeling better then before and I am sure the products will also help more and more over time.

If you need anything, or any help just send me a pm. I love to help people so if there is a way I will try. :hmn:

Angel
03-04-2010, 09:52 PM
My joints have not felt better KNOCK ON WOOD!!! My knee has been pain free and my heels have come a long way in the last 3 weeks. Cardio was bad enough without the pain in my heels!! Skeletal Balm is really really good shit!

Great to hear that the product has been a success for you, I absolutely swear by it. I would bathe in it if I could!!

Suzanne, I am so sorry to hear of the news...Make sure you give it the rest that it needs and hoping that you have a painless speedy recovery!

needtogetaas
03-05-2010, 12:53 AM
RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: Suzanne@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Suzanne</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Suzanne

Like the new avi.

brandonp005
03-05-2010, 03:04 AM
About 2 weeks ago, I started Forged Joint Repair and Skeletal balm on a daily basis. I can tell a big difference in my right elbow and left shoulder. Standing overhead presses are no longer painful!

wildcat22
03-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Great to hear! I continue to be amazed by it. I now have plantar faciatis sp?? in both feet so I figured what the hell all rub it on my heels. I still have some pain but I can get through 2 hours of cardio a day without wanting to saw of my feet after!! Skeletal Balm is amazing!!!:yep:

Suzanne
03-15-2010, 10:30 PM
Great to hear that the product has been a success for you, I absolutely swear by it. I would bathe in it if I could!!

Suzanne, I am so sorry to hear of the news...Make sure you give it the rest that it needs and hoping that you have a painless speedy recovery!

thanks things are improving!!

RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: Suzanne (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/member.php?u=1657)

Like the new avi.

Suzanne that sucks! My husband was told he tore I believe three parts?? of his rotator cuff (I could be wrong on the severity) approx 10 years ago. He was doing an incline press and somehow it came down wrong and his shoulder actually came out of joint. He went to the ER to have it put back and they schedule him with an ortho the next day. He had MRI which revealed the tears. He chose not to have surgery as he did not have the sick leave time at work when it happended. He went to rehab one time and they had him doing exercises with bands and then ice. He talked the rehab guy into giving him the exercises and said he knew how to make ice!! He never went back. He took it slow did the exercises on his own and worked around the pain and before long he was lifting as if it had never happended. He has no pain at all now. The Dr now helps with his football team and says that it is not uncommon for rotator cuffs to heal themselves and be without pain as long as it is not severe tearing.

Good luck and hang in there!

Thanks! i took so time off well one week except legs
the next week just legs and arms
the next 2 full split but went easy BORING lol
then decided just to lift and if it hurts don't do so back full force

i think the skeletal balm and forged joint really helped the elbow/forearm issue!!!

i go to sport med specialist ortho next week just to get 2nd opnion on everything

wildcat22
03-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Good luck hope all is well!

SBT
03-17-2010, 08:52 PM
thanks things are improving!!

Thanks! i took so time off well one week except legs
the next week just legs and arms
the next 2 full split but went easy BORING lol
then decided just to lift and if it hurts don't do so back full force

i think the skeletal balm and forged joint really helped the elbow/forearm issue!!!

i go to sport med specialist ortho next week just to get 2nd opnion on everything

That is great news Suzanne!!! Hope the ortho goes well

needtogetaas
03-17-2010, 11:48 PM
Another win for NTBM but the most important part is that it helped some one.

joe-yamma
03-22-2010, 03:29 PM
hey need2, i just wanted to post up about Skeletal Balm...

i've been using it on and off for a few weeks now on both my left shoulder (A/C joint) and my right elbow (tendonitis)

when i use it regularly (daily applications or 2x day), it works well.
i've also been getting Active Release Therapy on both of the areas, but the Skeletal Balm has also been helping.

that said, i haven't been using it as consistently as i probably should.
i'm just lazy when it comes to applying creams, etc.
when i do use it regularly, it works.

if i had any criticism of this product, i would make a suggestion to try something that could be applied with a roll-on or something perhaps?

needtogetaas
03-23-2010, 02:49 AM
hey need2, i just wanted to post up about Skeletal Balm...

i've been using it on and off for a few weeks now on both my left shoulder (A/C joint) and my right elbow (tendonitis)

when i use it regularly (daily applications or 2x day), it works well.
i've also been getting Active Release Therapy on both of the areas, but the Skeletal Balm has also been helping.

that said, i haven't been using it as consistently as i probably should.
i'm just lazy when it comes to applying creams, etc.
when i do use it regularly, it works.

if i had any criticism of this product, i would make a suggestion to try something that could be applied with a roll-on or something perhaps?
when combined in the full pain stack it works even better. You get your daily bone and joint health from the forged joint repair and then the added effects of the balm on the days you get around to using it.
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Health-Wellness/Joint-Repair-Pain-Relief-p20.html

and above all thank you for your feed back my friend. Means a lot.

SBT
03-23-2010, 09:47 PM
i just started putting it on my left shoulder joint as well because of some pain in there, and so far its helping QUITE well!

"Rodz"
04-11-2010, 10:31 PM
I've just received my Skeletel Balm and Forged joint repair, ill be posting results in my journal!!!

SBT
04-11-2010, 11:17 PM
glad this one got bumped!! reminded me I need to put some skelly balm on my knees!! they started aching after my leg day last Friday!

wildcat22
04-14-2010, 10:52 AM
6 months now and now virtually pain free!! I dont care what ANYONE says about their products THIS STUFF WORKS AND WORKS WELL!!!!:yep:

"Rodz"
04-14-2010, 12:59 PM
6 months now and now virtually pain free!! I dont care what ANYONE says about their products THIS STUFF WORKS AND WORKS WELL!!!!:yep:

Glad to hear you're feeling better

wildcat22
04-14-2010, 03:08 PM
Will not go without either now!! I will hunt Need2 down if I cannot get it!!

"Rodz"
04-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Will not go without either now!! I will hunt Need2 down if I cannot get it!!

Yikes!! you're like a wildc.......

nm

IslandGirl
06-10-2010, 05:52 PM
I LOVE these products! I've been using it for about a month and it is amazing. I've struggled with forearm tendonitis for about 4 years now. I was in pain doing everyday tasks let alone training in the gym. About 2 years ago I had cortisone shots in both elbows and forearms. That worked for about 3-4 months then the pain came back slowly. Before I started on this stack a month ago, I could barely curl 15# db's (which should be featherweight for me)! It hurt so bad. Now, 1 month later I am back doing 30's and moving up.

Forged Joint Repair and Skeletal Balm are amazing products!

Wilcox
12-23-2010, 06:40 AM
Damn glad to see all the great results here.

Liquid
03-10-2011, 02:59 AM
Bump