PDA

View Full Version : Side effects from juicing

Canuck_Muscle
03-08-2009, 07:42 AM
Have u guys ever had any bad sides from juicing? Or have u ever had any shots go bad? I remember a guy that used to go to my old gym and he shot his delt without cleaning it before hand and it got infected. God damn was that shit nasty. It turned into a huge crater but slowly healed up after. Freaked me right out lol. I myself have rarely had anything for sides. I did have one or 2 shots go bad though. One in my glute where it puffed up so bad I could not sit on my ass without being in agony lol.

Sledge
03-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Only when I found I had an allergy to Cypionate. Was like someone corked me for 4 days after, leg swelled up to the knee temperature went up etc etc. Thought it was a bad injection so being the smart fucker I am did it again, and again, and again. Then went back to enanthate. Then a few years later used cyp again, exactly the same result so I did it again and again. Just to be sure, you know.:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool: Hopefully I'm old enough to be a little more sensible now. Wouldn't count on it though.:D

Canuck_Muscle
03-08-2009, 07:59 AM
Only when I found I had an allergy to Cypionate. Was like someone corked me for 4 days after, leg swelled up to the knee temperature went up etc etc. Thought it was a bad injection so being the smart fucker I am did it again, and again, and again. Then went back to enanthate. Then a few years later used cyp again, exactly the same result so I did it again and again. Just to be sure, you know.:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool: Hopefully I'm old enough to be a little more sensible now. Wouldn't count on it though.:D

Hahaha u are one hardcore SOB. Yeah it is crazy how some people have allergic reactions to gear. It would send u for a trip when u first did it. The main thing I am glad about when juicing is the lack of sides. I was always afraid that I would start losing my hair or I would get bad acne. But u learn as u go and for me it has been great with very minimal sides.

Johnny Phenomenon
03-08-2009, 11:42 AM
I heard trees grow from your forehead and you can pull tractors with your teeth.

Detorian
03-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Haha, I did the exact same thing. Stupid as I was, I shot test p again and again, but in my case, I discovered I wasn't the only one having this beautiful effect:confused: You guessed it, there was something completely wrong with the gear manufactured. On the positive side, my leg was twice as big:D But only the right one. I went on for one whole day of work, limbing on one leg with some serious pain. I went to the doctor, and I got an anti-allergy shot and som pills. Don't like to be the testbunny!

BABOON
03-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Had coughing fits where my throat has closed up(prop), gyno(tbol), roid rage, painful acne(PCT), water retention(test, insulin), difficulty breathing(test), stomach pain(Anavar), huge oil buildups(eq) and sterile infections(sust), rashes(aromasin), anxiety(EQ) I'm sure there's more.

They never seem like a big deal at the time, it's only when you list them all together.

Jacquester
03-08-2009, 12:27 PM
High bp, Low HDL, Didn't asparate and hit a vein- Pulse rate shot through the roof, lungs felt weird and generally freaked me out but only lasted 2-3 mins but was a good rush once I figured out I wasn't going to die. I was still hard as a rock with Deca but had a reduction in senstivity- kind of like being all dressed up and no where to go. Minor gyno. Overall nothing too bad.

kr1zpy
03-08-2009, 01:07 PM
High bp, Low HDL, Didn't asparate and hit a vein- Pulse rate shot through the roof, lungs felt weird and generally freaked me out but only lasted 2-3 mins but was a good rush once I figured out I wasn't going to die. I was still hard as a rock with Deca but had a reduction in senstivity- kind of like being all dressed up and no where to go. Minor gyno. Overall nothing too bad.

^ fantastic analogy

I have had the ones listed here on this thread and more, but the worst/most annoying shit was not being able to sleep longer than 3-4 hours at a time then waking up in sweat not able to sleep for the rest of the day

BoneBz
03-08-2009, 06:45 PM
increased body hair. skin gets kinda shitty but only on my back.

Fluid Karma
03-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Dude same here..hair and acne on my back! Fuck!

Canuck_Muscle
03-08-2009, 10:00 PM
That is one thing I forgot about. I did grow more hair. My gf called me Harry from Harry and the Hendersons. That bitch lol. I tried using that nair shit and that made me break out like u would not believe. I am never using that crap again.

Fluid Karma
03-08-2009, 10:08 PM
One day I will laser it off!!! I hate hair but some chicks like it!

RazorRipped
03-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Besides that fact I have an extra hand growing out of the back of my head, and I glow in the dark, I'd say my long term sides have been minimal.

Canuck_Muscle
03-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Besides that fact I have an extra hand growing out of the back of my head, and I glow in the dark, I'd say my long term sides have been minimal.

LOL u sound like the fucking toxic avenger haha.

ellocogrande
03-08-2009, 10:54 PM
I've had plenty, just not enough for me to feel like its not worth it.

hrd
03-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Dude same here..hair and acne on my back! Fuck!
I get that too......but I'm not even juicing :eek:

tiramisu
03-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Acne from too much test and tren dick from too little.
Dosages seem to take a little figuring out some times.

BoneBz
03-08-2009, 11:15 PM
One day I will laser it off!!! I hate hair but some chicks like it!

I looked into laser removal. That shit is expensive! And for the dude who said something about removal creams. Yeah I tried "nair for men" once and my skin didn't like it one bit either.

MiStyle
03-09-2009, 01:03 AM
never had any bad side effects besides acne on my back n shoulders. however during my 1st cycle i was getting uncontrollable itches when ever i would start working out or start any kind of activity that increased my body temperature. that was a pain in the ass.

Johnny Phenomenon
03-09-2009, 01:19 AM
That is one thing I forgot about. I did grow more hair. My gf called me Harry from Harry and the Hendersons. That bitch lol. I tried using that nair shit and that made me break out like u would not believe. I am never using that crap again.

Great movie. It was on TMN not too long ago.

BudTheBuilder
03-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Had coughing fits where my throat has closed up(prop), gyno(tbol), roid rage, painful acne(PCT), water retention(test, insulin), difficulty breathing(test), stomach pain(Anavar), huge oil buildups(eq) and sterile infections(sust), rashes(aromasin), anxiety(EQ) I'm sure there's more.

They never seem like a big deal at the time, it's only when you list them all together.

I was going to use prop for my first cycle since its fast acting more so for the fast acting out of the body, but after reading that bro I am not so sure! I would freak out!

Maybe I will just use Test E

Jacquester
03-09-2009, 11:36 AM
I was going to use prop for my first cycle since its fast acting more so for the fast acting out of the body, but after reading that bro I am not so sure! I would freak out!

Maybe I will just use Test E

Everyone reacts differently. Just like you have to be an asshole before you become a bigger one on cycle. Just start with a smaller dose and work your way up till you see the swat team outside, then taper back till they leave.

DMC
03-09-2009, 02:23 PM
:D:p:eek:

Sledge
03-09-2009, 02:29 PM

cool, give yourself a round of applause.

Zetawill
03-09-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm like the dude from Harry and the Henderson's.....A little bit of acne here and there. No rage though!

esplendido
03-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Back hair where I've never had it. Enlarged prostate on heavy cycle with Sustanon. Deca dick on my first cycle of deca only (stupid). Shot cough after injecting into vein by accident. Stiff knuckles on HGH.

unskinny
03-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Hairy back syndrome here, and my armhair seems thicker, too, whereas I'm pretty hairless except for my head. I also really hate when that shit balls up and sits for a few days at the site. My bloodwork goes a little wacky (high hemo, ldl, triglycerides, etc.).

I also never seem to know how my cock will work. Most of the time sex is great, but then I'll have a week or 2 where my bone starts off strong, then fades like a red sign in the sun. Seems like there's no rhyme or reason. The only thing that can revive it is if my wife lets me choke her while we do it!;)

maxititer
03-10-2009, 12:39 AM
high hematocrit - very dangerous thing, blood becoming thick and do not flow so easily. Weights lifting usually demand a lot of blood flowing fast. I would pay serious attention to hematocrit and once it is above 54% go and donate some blood or do blood letting.

Morning headache can be good sign of high hematocrit.

Steroids like oximethalon, deca, boldenone can cause RBC and hematocrit rise very fast. I think that would be good idea to check what is your hematorcit before starting a cycle containing any of those steroids, as hematocrit can be already elevated from previous cycles.

collegelinebacker31
03-10-2009, 12:47 AM
i heard trees grow from your forehead and you can pull tractors with your teeth.

i can attest to those sides

BudTheBuilder
03-10-2009, 02:11 AM
high hematocrit - very dangerous thing, blood becoming thick and do not flow so easily. Weights lifting usually demand a lot of blood flowing fast. I would pay serious attention to hematocrit and once it is above 54% go and donate some blood or do blood letting.

Steroids like oximethalon, deca, boldenone can cause RBC and hematocrit rise very fast. I think that would be good idea to check what is your hematorcit before starting a cycle containing any of those steroids, as hematocrit can be already elevated from previous cycles.

Can people use a shit load of garlic as a natural blood thinner?
I heard of this before but not sure how it would go when using gear?
Also does test and primo increase the RBC alot?

MrDiamondCalves
03-10-2009, 04:39 AM
Ance on my chest...it's a pain in the ass!

DMC
03-10-2009, 08:06 AM
^^^
talking about garlic, i have a garlic hangover 2day, overdossed last nite, will be sweating garlic for a few days

s2h
03-10-2009, 09:35 AM
never had any major side effects until i took a test blend and got those same wierd itchy feelings on my back when i would get warm when starting to train!!!

gettnbig
03-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Dbol makes my left nipple tingle, Test doesnt matter which one blows up the acne on my shoulders and back. Now that I am off cycle for 6 weeks i am getting sick more and feeling kinda lazy. Hope that is a temporary side. Cant wait to get back on cycle. I love the euphoric feeling of being on.

maxititer
03-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Can people use a shit load of garlic as a natural blood thinner?
I heard of this before but not sure how it would go when using gear?
Also does test and primo increase the RBC alot?

I doubt garlic will really help, hematocrit means percentage of RBC to total amount of blood. Once RBC will rise it will stay high for long time, average life of red blood cells (if I'm recollecting correctly) about 180 days.

primo and test much weaker in this regard but still will have some effect on RBC too.

Even without steroids RBC can rise from anaerobic training alone. Lifting create hypoxia in muscles, and body decide to increase RBC and supply of oxygen to tissues by secreting EPO erythropoietin.

ANABOLIC1
03-11-2009, 01:12 AM
I embrace side effects because at least I know my gear is real.

Other than that, as long as I get freakier and freakier, fuck the sides - I will take any sides to achieve inhuman mass and power.

italianmanMASS
03-11-2009, 02:13 AM
i embrace side effects because at least i know my gear is real.

Other than that, as long as i get freakier and freakier, fuck the sides - i will take any sides to achieve inhuman mass and power.

x 2 !!!!

BoneBz
03-11-2009, 11:12 AM
x 2 !!!!

Same here dudes. Side effects = it's doing something:D

BudTheBuilder
03-11-2009, 12:27 PM
I doubt garlic will really help, hematocrit means percentage of RBC to total amount of blood. Once RBC will rise it will stay high for long time, average life of red blood cells (if I'm recollecting correctly) about 180 days.

primo and test much weaker in this regard but still will have some effect on RBC too.

Even without steroids RBC can rise from anaerobic training alone. Lifting create hypoxia in muscles, and body decide to increase RBC and supply of oxygen to tissues by secreting EPO erythropoietin.

So when people use blood thinners like baby aspirin on cycle does it really do anything? Because as you said the RBC will stay high for about 180 days, so once someone comes off a cycle and stops using the baby aspirin along with the test etc, the RBC count is still going to be high.....

Do you get what I mean? lol I hope I did not confuse anyone

unskinny
03-11-2009, 07:49 PM

Good advice. Last year my after being clean for 10wks, my hemo was still 48% and RBC was 17. My blood is like syrup!

I have taken aspirin for years, usually half a tab (~160mg), along with garlic, niacin, vitamin D, flaxseed oil, omega 3's, Q10, multi, and milk thistle. Very little red meat, too, as I try to keep iron levels low.

I virtually never get headaches, thankfully.

I'll keep in mind the blood donation idea - it was suggested to me before and seems like the smart thing to do to help keep some things in check.

BULLDOZER
03-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Have u guys ever had any bad sides from juicing? Or have u ever had any shots go bad? I remember a guy that used to go to my old gym and he shot his delt without cleaning it before hand and it got infected. God damn was that shit nasty. It turned into a huge crater but slowly healed up after. Freaked me right out lol. I myself have rarely had anything for sides. I did have one or 2 shots go bad though. One in my glute where it puffed up so bad I could not sit on my ass without being in agony lol.
After a month of fucking my wife begins to avoid me and once I got thrown in jail from roid rage or it could be because I am an ass.

Damocles
03-12-2009, 06:42 PM

Don't know how it is in the states, but here (Scotland), they don't let you give blood if you've ever injected yourself. Its a health and safety thing more aimed at heroin users, who usually don't care about clean needles, HIV, etc, but the rule applies to AAS use as well.

Klaus Urine
03-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Don't know how it is in the states, but here (Scotland), they don't let you give blood if you've ever injected yourself. Its a health and safety thing more aimed at heroin users, who usually don't care about clean needles, HIV, etc, but the rule applies to AAS use as well.How could they possibly tell that you've injected yourself?

BudTheBuilder
03-12-2009, 07:27 PM
maybe they send you through some new million dollar machine and it picks up mini holes.

lol.

I heard something a few years back that you had to wait a year or so after you had a tattoo to be able to give blood, that was here I am pretty sure, or here and the UK.

Damocles
03-12-2009, 07:33 PM
How could they possibly tell that you've injected yourself?

Not sure about that one tbh, i think they rely on donor's being honest. Pretty flawed really.

Damocles
03-12-2009, 07:35 PM
I heard something a few years back that you had to wait a year or so after you had a tattoo to be able to give blood, that was here I am pretty sure, or here and the UK.

Yeah, thats another rule here in the UK.

lilfella
07-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Acne with pct, headache, and uncontrollable erections. Those are the negative ones.

Niles
07-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Only Shoulder Acne, skin gets dry and flaky at times, hair growth. A few bad shots here and there such as lump in delt and arse a few times. Some injection pain from prop and suspension since i did it every day.
Also, some prop gave me a feaver or aka "prop flu" didnt last to long. A few days with massive chills and body sores.
Gyno comes and goes but nova seems to clear it up after 6 days of use. Also any existing pain ect in nipples went away after use.

ANADROLicfreak
07-25-2009, 08:52 PM
i have never had any bad sides.sore tender nips on heavy doses.nothing else.

Klaus Urine
07-25-2009, 09:02 PM
i have never had any bad sides.sore tender nips on heavy doses.nothing else.What's a heavy dose for you?

ANADROLicfreak
07-25-2009, 09:04 PM
about a gram of test and 100mg of tren eod or anadrol 100mg to 150mg daily.right now im at just 750mg of test blend and tren 50mg eod.no sides so far.

ANADROLicfreak
07-25-2009, 09:06 PM
i think its the androgens that do it for me.higher doses of test.

Klaus Urine
07-25-2009, 09:27 PM
about a gram of test and 100mg of tren eod or anadrol 100mg to 150mg daily.right now im at just 750mg of test blend and tren 50mg eod.no sides so far.Does Anadrol do much for size in the long run?

ANADROLicfreak
07-25-2009, 09:30 PM
i hear alot of people say you lose it all.i think if you have a solid base,good diet,keep lifting hard and heavy you can keep alot of it.i usually keep the test in for the rest of the cycle.i run the anadrol and the begining of it for about 5 weeks.i notice a little decrease in strengh but i hold my size.alot of what you lose is water to.keep that in mind.im no expert just from personal experience.