PDA

View Full Version : 7 weeks out from Metropolitan

GottaGetLean
02-14-2010, 01:01 PM
7 weeks to go to my first show here are some pictures to show my progress, all comments welcome.
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/gottagetlean/SAM_0067-1.jpghttp://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/gottagetlean/SAM_0066-1.jpghttp://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/gottagetlean/SAM_0072.jpg

AVBG
02-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Good determined effort man.

spritz0
02-14-2010, 02:03 PM
Excellent overall especially delts! Positive criticism would be for next contest work harder on heavy back rows...

Conrad
02-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Helluva Back!

AVBG
02-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Lots of work to happen before the show. I'd be posing 30 min every days, do it in a series of timed drills.. This will dramatically help your presentation and bring out quad separation. If you do this, you won't regret the difference it will make.

GottaGetLean
02-14-2010, 03:26 PM
Good determined effort man.

thanks bro

GottaGetLean
02-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Excellent overall especially delts! Positive criticism would be for next contest work harder on heavy back rows...

yea once this shows over and i can start taking in enough carbs to build some muscle thats the first thing i will focus on besides getting my legs bigger. thanks.

GottaGetLean
02-14-2010, 03:29 PM
Helluva Back!

JayJones
02-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Oh man the first show is always fun especially in the npc. I would say make sure you're practicing your posing and doing your cardio and you should be good to go. Enjoy it on stage man...I know that was always my favorite place to be...

Scoobysnacks
02-14-2010, 07:18 PM
need to start picking up the pace a bit.

Also looks like you oild up its WAY to much. Rule of thumb here: sheen NOT shine. You look like a glazed donut my friend. But, you have never done this so now you know.

Best thing you can do is apply the oil bring a hand towel and then BLOT yourself down all over, this will work it into the skin and create the sheen you want.

You have 7 weeks so a lot of bodyfat can be lost. Keep pushing in, and dont settle for this conditioning.

Nice shape overall.

Ss

AVBG
02-14-2010, 08:33 PM
I don't think he was settling for this condition (he wouldn't want to be lol).

Seven weeks is good distance away and I know that you'll not let up the focus.

What I like to keep in my head (and I am in that headspace now being 4 weeks out) is that I may not be able to control being the biggest dude in the class (that is a lottery) but I can control being the most ripped, drugs or no drugs.

GottaGetLean
02-15-2010, 10:05 AM

What I like to keep in my head (and I am in that headspace now being 4 weeks out) is that I may not be able to control being the biggest dude in the class (that is a lottery) but I can control being the most ripped, drugs or no drugs.

ur 100% right, i wouldnt step on stage if this is how i looked, condition is all i care about, especially since its my first show. So my cardio isnt even close to where it could be so im still playing around wit that, so 7 more weeks il definatly look a lot leaner then this. Il post more pics in about 2 weeks.

Scoobysnacks
02-15-2010, 02:23 PM

Didnt say he was, but a lot of guys do. So I was just reminding him, there is a lot to be done. Also many first timers (as the OP is) see abs and they think they are ready, then they show up and realize not even close the whole body has to be sans the fat.

Good Luck

Ss

Shawn_007
02-25-2010, 02:49 PM
Keep up the good work man! You have plenty of time. Put the pedal to the floor 5 weeks saturday. Hopefully see u there!

GottaGetLean
02-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Keep up the good work man! You have plenty of time. Put the pedal to the floor 5 weeks saturday. Hopefully see u there!

thanks bro