PDA

View Full Version : HCG protocol

BABOON
03-08-2009, 11:47 AM
How much would you tell someone to use if they've been on a very long cycle(over 8 months)?

I said just do 500iu a day until you run out, but someone else is maintaining 1000iu a day. Seems a bit high to me?

Any input?

Jacquester
03-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Lot's of different protcol out there. You'll need a higher amount but go too high too long and that messes up you ability to self produce also. I've seen 2000-5000 either every 3 or 5 days for about a month with clomid 50mg/d-30days and nova 20mg/day-45days. People respond differently and some shut down and don't come back. I remember Jay Cutler saying that it's such a personal choice because once you commit you've changed your life forever. I guess that's why there is HRT down the road.

BABOON
03-08-2009, 01:34 PM
lol, he's only been on 8 months, man.

Klaus Urine
03-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Lower dose sounds better. No idea as to the veracity of this, but I've heard that too much can kill Leydig cells. Not that 1000iu is that high, but I'd probably tend towards being a little too conservative.

Fluid Karma
03-08-2009, 05:55 PM
I read something somewhere....can't remember..but it was like 500iu for 10 days

BABOON
03-08-2009, 06:43 PM
I have never, for the life of me, ever been able to commit a single HCG protocol to memory. It makes it impossible to research as well, because so many people say different things. RR, what do you think?

Fluid Karma
03-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Only the one I posted above cuz I read it so much. it also included nolva at 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg for 2 more weeks. No use for clomid if you have HCG...according to who ever wrote it. Now that I remember..I think I got it from the Meso-rx board when it was a real UG board!!

But to many to list!!!

militantmuscle
03-10-2009, 05:58 AM
HCG 500iu 4x/d on E3D
Clomid 50mg 2x/d ED
Nolvadex 30mg E3D

In between the Nolva days, do 0.5mg of Arimidex each day.

Keep this up for four weeks, he should be good to go with HPTA.

You don't want to do HCG everyday, because it is actually a female hormone that only maintains leutinizing hormone (LH) in males and does not actually initiate production of LH/FSH levels. That's where the clomid comes in, it will aid your body in producing androgen endogenously, but it takes some time.

The arimidex should help inhibit estrogen production, and the nolvadex will block estrogen-receptor sites, insuring against possible negative feedback loops from any estrogen that might be circulating.

BigJD69
03-10-2009, 09:49 AM
500 for 10 days sounds familiar.

Bluestorm
03-10-2009, 07:46 PM
There are many different protocols.
Just keep in mind that after being on a cycle for an extended time, your testes lose the ability to respond to LH. HCG restores the testes ability to respond to LH. You need a shock to the system with the first dose of HCG.

You almost can't go wrong with any protocol you choose, as long as it is not a really high dose for an extended period of time.

BABOON
03-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Yeah, no offense, I don't really need the HCG 101 primer. I understand what HCG does and how it does it.

I just want to know what a good dose is for the specific criteria outlined in my post. So far, none of the responses seem to take into account anything I previously wrote

After reading up, I've just told him to inject 1500iu on the first day and then 1500iu every other day after that.