PDA

View Full Version : I'm off the juice and wan't to get in shape, help!

Mournday
02-17-2010, 08:59 AM
Hello everybody!

I'm born '89 and love bodybuilding, always been a big fan of it. I've trained since i was 17 years old. I was training hard and used enhancement drugs, got sponsors and was predicted to be top 5 competitor Junior bodybuilding in Sweden. Had contact with Binais Begovic who offered his help with my diet etc. Enough about that. The glory days languished and I ended up in drugs and criminal activity, which I've managed to break off from.
Now a whole year without training I've decided to get in shape again, but CLEAN!

The thing is that i'm worried that I won't gain much muscles clean or it's gonna take many years to get to the point where i was on steroids.

This is me when i was 19 years old offseason, weighing 213lbs - 173cm.

Mournday
02-17-2010, 09:04 AM
And this is how I look today. Musclememory etc. I have the adequate knowledge about nutrition and so on. What do you guys think? I kind of hate myself and if I can't get in shape i'm probably not gonna live much further. (I'm suicidal sometimes.)

Do you think I can get in shape within 6-12months clean?

Now to my crap fat body i have now :mad:

Training is the only thing I have in my life.

The other pictures won't show here, but the links are there.

esgibson
02-17-2010, 10:40 AM
And this is how I look today. Musclememory etc. I have the adequate knowledge about nutrition and so on. What do you guys think? I kind of hate myself and if I can't get in shape i'm probably not gonna live much further. (I'm suicidal sometimes.)

Do you think I can get in shape within 6-12months clean?

Now to my crap fat body i have now :mad:

Training is the only thing I have in my life.

The other pictures won't show here, but the links are there.

there's a houndred different factors that could go into how ur body is going to respond to diet and training now. several of them would relate to the kinds of cycles u used and what kind of pct u used. keep in mind ur in the natty section...the vast majority of these guys have never used juice so it's probably not their place of expertise. another thing to think about is...the reason u took juice was...recovery? wanted to get bigger faster? leaner fast/easier? whatever the reason was..u have to understand it's going to be slower now...don't get discouraged! just tough it out and shit will all work out in the end! hard work pays off for anybody! keep ur diet right and ur training hard! but also u might want to see ur doctor and get ur homone levels check before to make sure nothing crazy is going on before u get to worked up about not growing as fast. good luck brotha keep workin hard and keep us posted

Mournday
02-17-2010, 10:46 AM
there's a houndred different factors that could go into how ur body is going to respond to diet and training now. several of them would relate to the kinds of cycles u used and what kind of pct u used. keep in mind ur in the natty section...the vast majority of these guys have never used juice so it's probably not their place of expertise. another thing to think about is...the reason u took juice was...recovery? wanted to get bigger faster? leaner fast/easier? whatever the reason was..u have to understand it's going to be slower now...don't get discouraged! just tough it out and shit will all work out in the end! hard work pays off for anybody! keep ur diet right and ur training hard! but also u might want to see ur doctor and get ur homone levels check before to make sure nothing crazy is going on before u get to worked up about not growing as fast. good luck brotha keep workin hard and keep us posted

Am I allowed to say which stuff I used? Oh well i was on Testo Cyp, and PCT was HCG and Nolvadex.
Thing is that if i wont grow any bigger, i'm probably going to commit suicide, because training is the only thing i have in my life.

ironwarrior22
02-17-2010, 12:55 PM
just train the same way you used too with a little extra rest depending on how you feel. Training and diet is not rocket science, lift heavy with good form, recover, eat enough healthy food..repeat, just be patient. Plus you have a huge advantage cuz of muscle memory that shit works wonders. Stop complaining and just do the damn thing.

ArabMuscle
02-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Being off juice is no excuse for the lack of motivation. Moreover, you're too young to dwell on negativity.

For starters, I really think you should man-up and cut that "I'm probably going to commit suicide" bullshit. Grow a pair (no disrespect) and kick that weakness out of you.

Bodybuilding is more mental than physical. Turn that weakness into rage so that you may push harder in and out of the gym.

If you need any help I'm sure anyone at RX (me included) would be glad to lend a helping hand.

tyedtye
02-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi bro welcome to the board. Of course you can grow naturally its alot harder and everything has to be on point your diet supplementation etc. Also you have had 1 year off of course your body will look different but it will change once you start training. Also if you are feeling depressed you need to talk to someone and get other goals and other ambitions in life training is great for stress relief and self esteem but it should not define who you are it should be just one part of you and at 19 you have an amazing amount of oppurtunities do not throw them away just cause you do not have big arms anymore that is just silly. You will get them back just be patient consistant and do not over react bro. there is people always here on the boards to listen best of luck bro keep me posted with your progress

Con
02-17-2010, 01:17 PM
If you are not responding to training and diet get blood work done and see whats going on. If your hormone levels are messed up you will not achieve your goals even with the perfect training and diet.

Even though i may or may not be natural I train several natural athletes (my younger brother is 205lb with abbs at 18 at 5ft5 also has broken many records in powerlifting) so it is very possible. Stick to a 3 day per week routine focusing on the key lifts deadlift, squat, bench press. As far as diet stick to all natural foods with a few shakes if needed. Stay away from any thing refined.

Mournday
02-18-2010, 08:37 AM
just train the same way you used too with a little extra rest depending on how you feel. Training and diet is not rocket science, lift heavy with good form, recover, eat enough healthy food..repeat, just be patient. Plus you have a huge advantage cuz of muscle memory that shit works wonders. Stop complaining and just do the damn thing.

So you think I can get in my former shape within 12 months?

I eat good, sleep well and I know the routine, like I said I was predicted to be a successful bodybuilder for my age in Sweden. But now I wan't to train clean and I'd be happy if I could get in my former shape within a year.

Mournday
02-18-2010, 08:39 AM
Being off juice is no excuse for the lack of motivation. Moreover, you're too young to dwell on negativity.

For starters, I really think you should man-up and cut that "I'm probably going to commit suicide" bullshit. Grow a pair (no disrespect) and kick that weakness out of you.

Bodybuilding is more mental than physical. Turn that weakness into rage so that you may push harder in and out of the gym.

If you need any help I'm sure anyone at RX (me included) would be glad to lend a helping hand.

I know it sounds corny dude, but i'm suicidal due to many things. And only thing I got is training.

I appreciate all help, and the first question is, do you think I can get in my former shape within a year? :)

Leni101%Natural
02-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Its reasonable to get bak into that shape if you realy stuck to a balanced training and strickt diet. Ramp up the protein its a must, creatine will also help. Ive trained with guys who have gone clean, they say its hard but they just had to take thier time, training natural means your recover will be way down.

AVBG
02-18-2010, 01:10 PM
You can totally do this!

spritz0
02-18-2010, 01:16 PM
What's REALLY going to be altered going NATTY is the fact you will have at most 2 cheat days a month- the rest of the time you'll be on low carbs. You'll also have to get a pre work-out drink mix to get enough energy to train long enough...

AVBG
02-18-2010, 01:16 PM
Let's get this thread on track as a transformation log? Give us all tour stats/diet/routine and we'll turn you and the thread around.. What do you say?

Mournday
02-19-2010, 10:04 AM
Its reasonable to get bak into that shape if you realy stuck to a balanced training and strickt diet. Ramp up the protein its a must, creatine will also help. Ive trained with guys who have gone clean, they say its hard but they just had to take thier time, training natural means your recover will be way down.

Yeah the discipline isnt really a problem for me, when i've decided to do something I put in 110% effort.

I can tell it's hard, but it's worth it in my opinion. And yup have to rest alot more than before. But it's just to do the damn thang! :p

Mournday
02-19-2010, 10:10 AM
What's REALLY going to be altered going NATTY is the fact you will have at most 2 cheat days a month- the rest of the time you'll be on low carbs. You'll also have to get a pre work-out drink mix to get enough energy to train long enough...

I'm well awared of that, nutrion and supplements isnt a problem, it's rather the motivation if I can do this clean or not. I've read about BB everyday for like 3years now, talking to professional bodybuilders such as Binais Begovic (Who offered me to help me with my contest diet and as a semi-coach) and so on. And i'm such a nerd that I learned the most of the steroid molecules and how to draw them, just silly me :D

I'm going to but supplements to help the endurance through the whole training. :)

Mournday
02-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Let's get this thread on track as a transformation log? Give us all tour stats/diet/routine and we'll turn you and the thread around.. What do you say?

Sure! If y'all be interested to follow me then im more than happy to write some kind of journal here :)

Have a good weekend!

jlgiller
02-19-2010, 10:18 AM
You can do it, muscle has memory if you never worked out then it would take longer.
I have gone from bb in the early 80's to 260lbs of fat and in the past 2 years lost over 100lbs and might even compete again someday. I haven't given up hope but I know it will take a couple of more years and a couple of surgeries for me.

NATURAL-1987
02-19-2010, 11:55 PM
Dude, your 2 years younger then I am. I'm 179.6cm Tall and was 240lbs this off season and will compete around 210lbs in 7 weeks. Funny thing is I saw a guy at the gym today who has been "off" for almost 1 year and wants to compete natty. I am all for getting more people to stick with the clean route. So go eat, sleep, train and live bodybuilding. My honest opinion is that in 2 years at my age you can look WAY better then you did when you were using.

Mournday
02-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Dude, your 2 years younger then I am. I'm 179.6cm Tall and was 240lbs this off season and will compete around 210lbs in 7 weeks. Funny thing is I saw a guy at the gym today who has been "off" for almost 1 year and wants to compete natty. I am all for getting more people to stick with the clean route. So go eat, sleep, train and live bodybuilding. My honest opinion is that in 2 years at my age you can look WAY better then you did when you were using.

Thanks! Yeah i'm going to be big again if I can.

I trained the back today.

Pic of my fat ass :p

Now i've trained for a week :)

ArabMuscle
02-21-2010, 11:32 PM
I know it sounds corny dude, but i'm suicidal due to many things. And only thing I got is training.

I appreciate all help, and the first question is, do you think I can get in my former shape within a year? :)

Most definitely man. I truly think you're more than capable of reaching that goal; the fact that training is all you got makes it all the better.

Mournday
02-24-2010, 10:39 AM
It's on! I'm getting the pump back and even though the weights are hilarious lightweight I feel i'm making mad progress. Soon trained for 2 weeks!

New pic of me, sidechest. Need those pecs to blow up again :yep:

// Mournday

-BLP-
02-24-2010, 11:07 AM
I think your criticism is harsh on yourself .. Be lean nattie or on steroid the only difference is weight. If nail fair condition on steroid you can has a nattie .. Is it harder ? I dont know.. From what i understand when you went of cycle you stop training .. Well if so it a big no.. When you go off juice you got to train harder..
I did both world went to 200 to 260 then nattie 3 years bck at 200 then jump more mature cycle at 267.. I see it has a different kind of aethestic

Mournday
02-24-2010, 12:56 PM
I think your criticism is harsh on yourself .. Be lean nattie or on steroid the only difference is weight. If nail fair condition on steroid you can has a nattie .. Is it harder ? I dont know.. From what i understand when you went of cycle you stop training .. Well if so it a big no.. When you go off juice you got to train harder..
I did both world went to 200 to 260 then nattie 3 years bck at 200 then jump more mature cycle at 267.. I see it has a different kind of aethestic

Hm i'm not sure i quite follow here, the context is that I won't be able to get in my former shape again?

I went of a cycle because i went to the hospital, for some reasons.

Every1 else I ask says that I can get back in my former shape clean within a year. :S

-BLP-
02-25-2010, 12:48 AM
Evrything is possible below 200 pounds / but in my book be 220 natural lean is impossible, steroid will do that , there's no super heavy in drug free contest .. Like in my book again cant be 240 on stage without insulin n hgh .. I believe layne norton natural he overload lots of supplement or stimulant but not steroid .. Cant everyone have nortons body i doubt even myself .. Even guy on steroid are not in shape like he does.. Can u get that frame again naturally .. Yes ,it will take longer.. Maybe i express myself wrongly what i want to come with .. Is i touch both side / natural / enhanced / both have advantage / disadvantage for now i can handle 260 but at 35 the hardcore steroid will have to fade out and i be 220 lil chubby at 40yo. // the difference between me n other his myself loosing weight i dont care , u cant be extremely enhanced for 20 years

Mournday
02-25-2010, 11:39 AM
Evrything is possible below 200 pounds / but in my book be 220 natural lean is impossible, steroid will do that , there's no super heavy in drug free contest .. Like in my book again cant be 240 on stage without insulin n hgh .. I believe layne norton natural he overload lots of supplement or stimulant but not steroid .. Cant everyone have nortons body i doubt even myself .. Even guy on steroid are not in shape like he does.. Can u get that frame again naturally .. Yes ,it will take longer.. Maybe i express myself wrongly what i want to come with .. Is i touch both side / natural / enhanced / both have advantage / disadvantage for now i can handle 260 but at 35 the hardcore steroid will have to fade out and i be 220 lil chubby at 40yo. // the difference between me n other his myself loosing weight i dont care , u cant be extremely enhanced for 20 years

I still don't get it to be frank. Maybe it's my lack of knowledge in English, so you are saying i'm not capable to get in the shape i was on the pictures? I'm not trying to be like Layne Norton, i'm just satisfied if i can get to the shape i was in again.

So if you could maybe explain this alittle more basic so i can understand more of what you are saying would be appreciated. :)

And one thing, i'm not thinking of being ripped to the bone, i was not that ripped on the pictures. Just want to know if i can get back in shape or not, because if i cant, then there is nothing i can do, training is the only thing i live for.

Mournday
02-25-2010, 12:09 PM
One thing, are you talking about 200pounds ripped as competition ripped? I'm happy if you know i have some visible abs and pretty defined muscles like i had on the pictures. Not competition ripped.

BF at like 10-12% maybe on the pics?

Leatherhead
02-25-2010, 01:58 PM
whats your current diet look like?

Mournday
02-25-2010, 02:16 PM
whats your current diet look like?

Hmm i've got a very specified and a good word in Swedish and Icelandish to describe what I eat, but don't know the word in English =P

I eat most chicken, meat, tuna, you know the basic bodybuilder food. Keeping high protein intake and moderate carbs. Protein shakes 3times a day, EAA, creatine etc.

Leatherhead
02-25-2010, 03:08 PM
I was moreso asking for an exact daily breakdown of food, each meal and macros

-BLP-
02-25-2010, 11:52 PM
One thing, are you talking about 200pounds ripped as competition ripped? I'm happy if you know i have some visible abs and pretty defined muscles like i had on the pictures. Not competition ripped.

BF at like 10-12% maybe on the pics?

ripped on stage yes,, you where at 12% BF, look lower back on each side , you can nail 8 % BF easy at your age, more diet you do ,, more you know your body,, from trial n error

Mournday
02-26-2010, 11:00 AM
ripped on stage yes,, you where at 12% BF, look lower back on each side , you can nail 8 % BF easy at your age, more diet you do ,, more you know your body,, from trial n error

Ah sweet. I'ma pump iron until I drop friends =)

Mournday
03-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Gained 8pounds, less BF% and my strength is improving reaaally insane fast. This is going really good this far :)

6-12months and i'm back ;D

Mournday
03-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Here is a quick video on me after 3 weeks training.

Just wanna get big as I used to be, now i'm only fat :(

Can I get in shape again, not contest ripped, but like I was on the pictures?

YouTube- Isterbuk

Best regards

cat
03-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Gained 8pounds, less BF% and my strength is improving reaaally insane fast. This is going really good this far :)

6-12months and i'm back ;D

See..You're getting there.... You gotta believe! Keep it up!

Fragger2323
03-16-2010, 06:43 AM
Here is a quick video on me after 3 weeks training.

Just wanna get big as I used to be, now i'm only fat :(

Can I get in shape again, not contest ripped, but like I was on the pictures?

YouTube- Isterbuk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9YAiIuUaF8)

Best regards

I was reading through this, and I feel sort of a kinship with you. I am 24, and yes, I used juice when I was 18, but only once, and only for 6 weeks. The mentality I have is that in those 6 weeks, I made so much progress that I could basically do anything diet wise and workout wise and I would make progress faster than if I wasn't using and training/eating perfectly. To me, there is no challenge/sense of accomplishment in bodybuilding when results come that easy.

Of course, I highly respect people that use, as they are doing so for different reasons. I just like the whole sense of accomplishment that comes when you do it on your own.

In my experience, a great diet/training the way your body responds best is always going to get you very far in achieving your goals. In my case, that means progressively heavier weight and the Palumbo diet is the key to doing things with my physique that I never thought possible.

Your experience will vary of course, but generally speaking you can get pretty darn close to your juiced up look. The only thing I am noticing that is missing is the size and general pumped up look that you get from steroids.

Good luck man. I have been forced out of the gym for roughly 5 months due to back problems. I am getting it worked on by a chiropractor, and it is getting better. I have 4 weeks until I can lift again, so I am doing the only thing I can do, and that is get mentally prepared for what awaits me.

Mournday
03-16-2010, 08:04 AM
I was reading through this, and I feel sort of a kinship with you. I am 24, and yes, I used juice when I was 18, but only once, and only for 6 weeks. The mentality I have is that in those 6 weeks, I made so much progress that I could basically do anything diet wise and workout wise and I would make progress faster than if I wasn't using and training/eating perfectly. To me, there is no challenge/sense of accomplishment in bodybuilding when results come that easy.

Of course, I highly respect people that use, as they are doing so for different reasons. I just like the whole sense of accomplishment that comes when you do it on your own.

In my experience, a great diet/training the way your body responds best is always going to get you very far in achieving your goals. In my case, that means progressively heavier weight and the Palumbo diet is the key to doing things with my physique that I never thought possible.

Your experience will vary of course, but generally speaking you can get pretty darn close to your juiced up look. The only thing I am noticing that is missing is the size and general pumped up look that you get from steroids.

Good luck man. I have been forced out of the gym for roughly 5 months due to back problems. I am getting it worked on by a chiropractor, and it is getting better. I have 4 weeks until I can lift again, so I am doing the only thing I can do, and that is get mentally prepared for what awaits me.

Yeah but this video is taken after only three weeks training. So I hope I get bigger and leaner after some time.

Fragger2323
03-16-2010, 09:01 AM
Yeah but this video is taken after only three weeks training. So I hope I get bigger and leaner after some time.

Oh, you will, no doubt about it. I honestly believe, based on what I am seeing, that you will be able to surpass where you once were naturally. Just keep at it.:lift:

Mournday
03-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Oh, you will, no doubt about it. I honestly believe, based on what I am seeing, that you will be able to surpass where you once were naturally. Just keep at it.:lift:

Not sure i understand this sentence, sry im not that good in English. But you mean that I can be as big as I was before if I just keep at it? :)

Regards

Fragger2323
03-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Sure, no problem with the English, now worries man.

Yeah, I think you can be as big/in the same shape as you were before. Using steroids before you hit your natural limit, in my opinion, simply take you closer. Thus, they are a short cut to where you would end up anyway.

I mean, it is obviously more complicated than that, and you won't have the benefits of being on them, but I feel like most of us that used before we needed to have a great chance to get that type of development back.

Mournday
03-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Sure, no problem with the English, now worries man.

Yeah, I think you can be as big/in the same shape as you were before. Using steroids before you hit your natural limit, in my opinion, simply take you closer. Thus, they are a short cut to where you would end up anyway.

I mean, it is obviously more complicated than that, and you won't have the benefits of being on them, but I feel like most of us that used before we needed to have a great chance to get that type of development back.

Yeah true, the thing is that i'm afraid (got anxiety disorders :/) of not gonna' reach my shape and that musclemass I was for approximately a year ago, clean. I feel right now like i'm on fire, growing really fast and contuores are beginning to show etc. But got this nagging voice in my head saying that you can't do this without steroids.

So basically you're saying that we who have taken steroids got beneficial effects of being a steroiduser before? I've read about it before, but was a long time ago.
It's kinda simple my anxiety and my question is, can I get back in my former shape within a year WITHOUT any perfomance enhancing drugs? Don't got anything in my life other than BB, may sound strange but I live for BB right now.

Again, sorry for my lacking skills in English :)

Regards

Fragger2323
03-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Yeah true, the thing is that i'm afraid (got anxiety disorders :/) of not gonna' reach my shape and that musclemass I was for approximately a year ago, clean. I feel right now like i'm on fire, growing really fast and contuores are beginning to show etc. But got this nagging voice in my head saying that you can't do this without steroids.

So basically you're saying that we who have taken steroids got beneficial effects of being a steroiduser before? I've read about it before, but was a long time ago.
It's kinda simple my anxiety and my question is, can I get back in my former shape within a year WITHOUT any perfomance enhancing drugs? Don't got anything in my life other than BB, may sound strange but I live for BB right now.

Again, sorry for my lacking skills in English :)

Regards

Well, I will try to expand on my original point:

Let's say a guy could naturally peak out at 8% bodyfat and 230 pounds. Let's say that is his genetic limit. No matter how hard that guy works out, he won't get any bigger unless he uses steroids.

Now, let's say that same guy starts juicing at 170 pounds, makes it to 200 pounds, and goes off, only to shrink back down to 170 pounds. He would still have the capacity to grow into the 200 pounds he had been since he did not exceed genetic limits. It would be totally different if the 230 pound guy juiced up, hit 260, went off, and then went back down to 230.

I would imagine at our ages, we are like the 170 pound guy in the above scenario.

As for your anxiety, it seems irrational or crazy really. Unless you have a gun to your head or some reason to worry that much about how you look, something is wrong. I mean, you may or may not get to exactly where you were. No one knows. All you can do is hang around here, learn from the best, and apply it.

Mournday
03-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Well, I will try to expand on my original point:

Let's say a guy could naturally peak out at 8% bodyfat and 230 pounds. Let's say that is his genetic limit. No matter how hard that guy works out, he won't get any bigger unless he uses steroids.

Now, let's say that same guy starts juicing at 170 pounds, makes it to 200 pounds, and goes off, only to shrink back down to 170 pounds. He would still have the capacity to grow into the 200 pounds he had been since he did not exceed genetic limits. It would be totally different if the 230 pound guy juiced up, hit 260, went off, and then went back down to 230.

I would imagine at our ages, we are like the 170 pound guy in the above scenario.

As for your anxiety, it seems irrational or crazy really. Unless you have a gun to your head or some reason to worry that much about how you look, something is wrong. I mean, you may or may not get to exactly where you were. No one knows. All you can do is hang around here, learn from the best, and apply it.

Yeah i'm very sick :/

So I can get that big again within a year or not clean? And yes, i'm a mess. Just wan't to train and get big like I use to be without the steroids. BB is the only thing I got.

Kitty Kat
03-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Yopu are doing a great job.. Keep at it..
I have a qestion: Have you considered going through therapy for your anxiety.?

At times, just talking to someone(proffesional) face to face can guide you to build your self value, and can help you find the reason of you feeling this way.

Mournday
03-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Yopu are doing a great job.. Keep at it..
I have a qestion: Have you considered going through therapy for your anxiety.?

At times, just talking to someone(proffesional) face to face can guide you to build your self value, and can help you find the reason of you feeling this way.

Been in to that my whole life, nothing helps me.

Got new pics of me, seems like i'm not growing, had anxiety now over 6 hours. Just want to die...

GottaGetLean
03-28-2010, 06:46 PM
6-12 months?? you can definatly do it bro:yep:

Lann1011
03-29-2010, 12:47 AM
Been in to that my whole life, nothing helps me.

Got new pics of me, seems like i'm not growing, had anxiety now over 6 hours. Just want to die...

you did not get out of shape in two weeks,, you are not going to get in shape that fast either...

But I agree cut the "I want to die" shit" You aren't even fat. you just look a little soft... Just tell everyone you are off season.. :)

Mournday
03-29-2010, 06:33 AM
you did not get out of shape in two weeks,, you are not going to get in shape that fast either...

But I agree cut the "I want to die" shit" You aren't even fat. you just look a little soft... Just tell everyone you are off season.. :)

No I haven't said that i'm going to get in shape that fast, but I mean if i'm not improving now how can I reach my former physique within a year then? :S

Die "crap" is because I don't have anything else than training and without any progress I don't see any reason to live.

But do you think I can make it in 6-12months then? :)

Lann1011
03-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Ok.. is it JUST ME or is this is getting a little silly .. when does it go from wanting encouragement to attention seeking?

How many people have said you can do it.. SO go do it,... take the time you are currently whining and read a work out book,watch Branch Warren's dvd, do extra cardio, prep your meals for the week, book an appointment with a psychatrist to discuss your 6 hours of anxiety .. I dunno but do something positive!

Mournday
03-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Ok.. is it JUST ME or is this is getting a little silly .. when does it go from wanting encouragement to attention seeking?

How many people have said you can do it.. SO go do it,... take the time you are currently whining and read a work out book,watch Branch Warren's dvd, do extra cardio, prep your meals for the week, book an appointment with a psychatrist to discuss your 6 hours of anxiety .. I dunno but do something positive!

It's that i'm doubting all the time, not seeking attention even if it might look that way. Going to watch some branch now then :)

Mournday
03-31-2010, 01:51 PM
Good workout on monday, but todays sucked. No pump and alot of roidsdudes in the gym which just makes me jealous. :(