PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Marinade/ Truth About PreWOs

brklynkd
02-17-2010, 10:42 AM
I hope you are ready for Purus new Preworkout coming out in mere weeks.

The wait is almost over!!

We here at Purus have an interesting read about the supplement industry and pre-workouts. Something our team at Purus has been working on for a while now.

It's long but worth the reading!

Put your seatbelt on and get ready for a ride!!!

www.puruslabs.net/research/musclemarinadewhitepaper_locked.pdf

G-Roy
02-17-2010, 11:37 AM
could you give us a short synopsis of what it is? I opened the page to see 25 pages of reading.

Ninja Loco
02-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Another pre-workout drink. Oh joy, oh rapture.

brklynkd
02-17-2010, 08:12 PM
Yep just another pre-workout drink!

brklynkd
02-18-2010, 05:29 AM
We will have samples shortly so you can decide if is "just another pre-workout drink"

Costco77
02-18-2010, 04:44 PM
I'd be willing to try some samples.

Costco77
02-18-2010, 04:45 PM
when does it hit the market?

gottabecool
02-18-2010, 06:04 PM
i'd be willing to try some samples.

this.

Author L. Rea
02-18-2010, 09:03 PM
I hope you are ready for Purus new Preworkout coming out in mere weeks.

The wait is almost over!!

We here at Purus have an interesting read about the supplement industry and pre-workouts. Something our team at Purus has been working on for a while now.

It's long but worth the reading!

Put your seatbelt on and get ready for a ride!!!

www.puruslabs.net/research/musclemarinadewhitepaper_locked.pdf (http://www.puruslabs.net/research/musclemarinadewhitepaper_locked.pdf)

Not to rain on your parade Bro nor am I speaking ill of Brandon or Lonestar Distributing who owns Purus (John, TJ and Chuck are all close friends and Brandon is a sharp determined lad) but you may want to get ready to deal with a bit of controversy due to the approach of a "white sheet" being used as clinical or University validation. Someone like me who has written them for and personally done University and clinical studies will take it as (to put it nicely) less than honest. Do your research so you are ready to field the questions coming and certainly be aware that right now someone is possibly doing a white sheet for structuring applications for an actual clinical study to invalidate. I tried to call Brandon and TJ both a few times weeks ago to warn them but did not get a return call. I am certain they have the best of intentions. With any luck if someone is doing a comparison your product will come out superior.

I just got this e-mailed to me below while typing this so I guess I am correct. Not ragging you Bro, just trying to prepare you. Good luck.

http://www.vpxsports.com/news/article-detail.aspx?articletitle=Jack-Owocs-Real-White-Paper--Muscle-Marinade-Madness (http://www.vpxsports.com/news/article-detail.aspx?articletitle=Jack-Owocs-Real-White-Paper--Muscle-Marinade-Madness)

GRAYHORSE
02-20-2010, 12:49 PM
So much could be said about Jacks attempt to keep Purus out of stores and distribution warehouses. It's done nothing but caused a ton of negative feedback to VPX on all forums including his own website.

I guess i could at least post the response from Purus that clears some things up.

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/attachments/supplements/1815d1266435680-vpx-calls-out-purus-labs-their-new-muscle-marinade-purus-response-vpx_locked.pdf

GRAVESY
02-20-2010, 12:55 PM
i love the name "Muscle Marinade". very fitting for a preWo

brklynkd
02-23-2010, 05:59 PM
Muscle Marinade hit the Market on Friday. We will be at the Arnold Classic giving out samples.

brklynkd
02-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Muscle Marinade from Purus Labs

Costco77
02-24-2010, 05:13 PM
r u giving out samples for logs?

ADRAKE21
02-24-2010, 06:04 PM
my freind bought some and i used it yesterday, really good stuff get you real focused and intense, pumps were good as well. also like how purus put all the correct dosages of the stuff in there. its a toss up between muscle marinade and 1 more rep, both good products.

brklynkd
02-25-2010, 08:55 AM
We are currently doing Muscle Marinade logs on the following boards...

anabolic minds
lean bulk
lockout forums
Prohormone forums