PDA

View Full Version : MGN's Pure Isolate

GRAVESY
02-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Anyone every try Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Pure Isolate Whey Protein . Seems to be sold out/ on back order every where I look, plus very cheap, only other isolate out there that might compare in price might be AllTheyWhey.

Right now I am using mostly ProSource' NytroWhey

Wondering how it taste and how it mixs, I would be using 2scoops.
Has some pretty good looking flavors aswell:Banana, CupCake, Chocolate, ChocolateMint, Cinnamon, IceCream, RockyRoad, StrawberryBanana, Strawberry,Vanilla, Wildberry, and Unflavored.

Ingredients:Pure Whey Protein Isolate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sweetened With Stevia

http://www.musclegauge.com/images/5lb%20Isolate.JPG

http://www.musclegauge.com/images/Nutrition%20Facts%20Isolate%202%20lb%20flavors.jpg

25g whey protein in every serve!
28.4g serving size
Zero ion exchange
Zero fat
Less than 1g lactose
Superior amino acid profile and BCAA´s
Highest PER (protein efficiency ratio)
Highest NPU (net protein utilization)
Easily digested
Supports muscle repair and recovery
A massive 80 servings per 5lb container!
No trans fats
Gluten free
Safe for lactose intolerant people
Mixes easily
Loads of flavors available: tastes delicious!

JAM
02-17-2010, 07:49 PM
I've used it quite a bit. The taste is awesome and it has good mix ability. Definitely a good buy especially dollar for dollar.
Cupcake, chocolate, vanilla, rocky road were really good. Chocolate mint was the only one I didn't like so much.

Also check bottom of page:
http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/stuff-i-like/439-stuff-i-like-6-23-09.html

GRAVESY
02-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Right, might have to look around and find a site that is not on all back order when I am going to be ready to order up some more protein.

Shariff Abel
02-17-2010, 08:12 PM
I like to buy the big bags the 50lb it last me 3 months , i hate small containers they finish not even in a month.

G-Roy
02-17-2010, 09:04 PM
I keep hearing about this company, I will have to get some. So its very comparable to All the whey?

GRAVESY
02-18-2010, 07:37 AM
I keep hearing about this company, I will have to get some. So its very comparable to All the whey?

Yeah i myself just recently heard of them, and stuff is on back order everywhere.

In compared to all the whey, sit at right around the same price, if not a little less.

However on another site someone that runs an online store, thinks that he heard that it ws just AllTheWhey with a private label on it. It is something that Iam going to look into when i get back from the gym.

I am coming close to needing to order again, got to find out the skinny on this. If anything MGN looks cooler than ATW. lol.

GRAVESY
02-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Does look like it is ATW that MGN purchased and put in a different container with their label. All of their other products are pretty much identical to ATW. All noticable difference is some additional flavors like PB and IceCreamSandwich and it being sold for less.

Shit is sold out everywhere. Even the MGN site has the stuff listed as being on BackOrder. Still going to try it out, give the PB and maybe another flavor a try. Guess I will be ordering my NytroWhey 4pack again, stuff is good(chocolate, others not so)

G-Roy
02-18-2010, 03:02 PM
Does look like it is ATW that MGN purchased and put in a different container with their label. All of their other products are pretty much identical to ATW. All noticable difference is some additional flavors like PB and IceCreamSandwich and it being sold for less.

Shit is sold out everywhere. Even the MGN site has the stuff listed as being on BackOrder. Still going to try it out, give the PB and maybe another flavor a try. Guess I will be ordering my NytroWhey 4pack again, stuff is good(chocolate, others not so)

thanks for the research, I had heard that rumored too so its good to know. I guess I'll stick with ATW until the demand dies down.