PDA

View Full Version : New Progenex Flavors and New Recovery

Pierce88
02-17-2010, 06:27 PM
Hey guys I just got my order of the Progenex Pro Pack and noticed they sent me a Chocolate flavored recov and the scooper is now bigger and it also comes in a bag, just the recovery that is. I was wondering if nebody had already tried this new shit and if they tweeked it or anything cuz i used the stuff over the fall and It seemed pretty legit. Flavor is ok I think i prefer the unflavored better but thats just me alot of pple bitched about the taste but who cares as long as it works ......oh yeah they sent me a pretty sick Progenex shaker cup too but hell they shouldve after I shelled out a buck 20 for the shit

G-Roy
02-17-2010, 09:07 PM
did you have noticeably better recovery using this product? Ive been considering buying it, but dont really want to drop $100+

Pierce88
02-18-2010, 01:08 PM
Ive had it for 2 days gimme a week or so I'll be sure to let you know...but i know im def gonna slam the stuff hard so i can finish it and start cuttin down for the summer time so idk we'll see

machinery
02-24-2010, 11:20 AM
bump

Pierce88
02-26-2010, 01:55 PM
The stuff really is an awesome product, I'm sure dave and john and whoever else can attest to this. I just recover faster and feel stronger in the gym. High quality, you get what you pay for, see for yourself

ironwarrior22
02-26-2010, 11:37 PM
I've taken it before just one scoop of recovery on workout days and I def noticed an increase in recovery I was pretty impressed by it.

NYJetsFan80
03-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Over $100 dollars?You got to be kidding me whats in these formulas...Sustanon?

Honestly I could buy 3 boxes of Kerry Kayes CNP Professional's Pro Mr and
their Propeptide MBF for PWO and get better results!