PDA

View Full Version : Lee Priest sponsors 3 Australian bodybuilders

AVBG
02-18-2010, 03:58 AM
This post was originally made by Tanman on Another forum and is copied as is

Lee Priest Nutrition Athlete's
Just been talking with Andy Cunningham LPN (Lee Priest Nutrition) about sponsorship for some athlete's.

Because I have been supplying Lee his Tanning Colour for many years, I am also offering product sponsorship inconjunction with LPN to all their competing athlete's as well.
This, I hope will give them some extra support when competing.

Andy tells me they are already signing up some great competitors.
The first 3 that have been choosen are:

2009 IFBB champion Victor Dmitriyev NSW
Natural Olympia Champion Clare Ross VIC
Nabba Champion Esther Alexander QLD

Good luck to these guys, well done I hope you have a great 2010
TM

Tanning is the most important part of your presentation.

AussieMuscle
02-18-2010, 04:38 AM
Good to see an Aussie giving back to help some Aussie Bodybuilders..

THE BEST DAMN GURU
02-18-2010, 07:04 AM
It's always been Lee's plan to give back somehow to the Australian bodybuilding community. Now with Lee Priest Nutrition, he will be able to do exactly that. He knows all too well, how hard it is to get a sponsor at times, and even more so when you're an amature. He is very proud to sponsor these 3 athletes and looking forward to have the company grow. This will enalbe him to assist more in the future.

We are very excited and looking forward to the official launch at the Australian Pro. Tony puts on a fantastic show and this is the perfect venue to introduce the line of products to the general public.

Sledge
02-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Great of Lee to do this. And good to see him spreading the love across federations.

We'll be hanging around for the launch to get a swag of free samples. Right? :)

Curt James
02-18-2010, 09:02 AM
Good to see an Aussie giving back to help some Aussie Bodybuilders..

And especially glad to see NABBA and natural athletes along with an IFBB competitor sponsored. :bowdown:

AVBG
02-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Great of Lee to do this. And good to see him spreading the love across federations.

We'll be hanging around for the launch to get a swag of free samples. Right? :)

I might get a tub of whey as a consolation prize for coming last?:dunno:

Sledge
02-18-2010, 01:14 PM
How will you come last. The judges will have to be swayed by the screams and whistles of TB and GM.

AVBG
02-18-2010, 01:19 PM
How will you come last. The judges will have to be swayed by the screams and whistles of TB and GM.

just using words to keep motivating mysel, like the 5am workouts!

THE BEST DAMN GURU
02-18-2010, 05:01 PM
We do not discriminate. Every athlete, no matter which federation they belong to, deserves a chance.
We are looking forward to seeing more of the Australian talent at the Pro show.
Good luck to you guys.... my best wishes to you and I hope all your hard work pays off.

kenbo213
02-18-2010, 05:05 PM
Can't wait to see Lee back it again

tight booty
02-18-2010, 07:49 PM
That's right and we'll be really LOUD! :yep:

tight booty
02-18-2010, 07:52 PM
I might get a tub of whey as a consolation prize for coming last?:dunno:
Sweetie if the worst happens which it won't cause you always get shredded and look amazing, sledge, Girlymuscle and I are taking you out to eat afterwards and give you lots of laughs! A good night out will be the icing on the cake to the show! :hmn:
But remember, you are competing against yourself and as long as you give it 110% then you are a winner Alex!

Esther
02-19-2010, 07:55 PM
I am very excited to be a part of LPN and feel very honoured to have them as a sponsor!! :) !

AVBG
02-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Congrats Esther! You've got a great look

THE BEST DAMN GURU
02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
I am very excited to be a part of LPN and feel very honoured to have them as a sponsor!! :) !

Esther we are very happy having you on board with LPN. Look forward to working together

MsGuns
02-20-2010, 12:21 AM
Sponsoring athletes was a great thing for Lee to do...all Pros should do this.

THE BEST DAMN GURU
02-20-2010, 04:49 AM
Sponsoring athletes was a great thing for Lee to do...all Pros should do this.

Hi MsGuns:)..... Lee has always said if and when he's able to... he would want to do that. Especially here in Australia. Most athletes don't get the recognition until they've made it... and it's a struggle to get there if you don't have the right support behind you

MsGuns
02-20-2010, 08:26 AM
Hi MsGuns:)..... Lee has always said if and when he's able to... he would want to do that. Especially here in Australia. Most athletes don't get the recognition until they've made it... and it's a struggle to get there if you don't have the right support behind you

Hi Rhaine (like your name)...sponsorship sounds good to me. These competitors will go far.

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
02-21-2010, 10:54 PM
lee should sponsor me :)

AussieMuscle
02-22-2010, 04:26 AM
lee should sponsor me :)

Lee should sponsor Canberran Powerlifters :yep:

AVBG
02-22-2010, 05:02 AM
Question for Rhaine;

tell us how these three lucky people were selected? We're they referred to you? How did they stand out from other prospects?

AVBG
02-22-2010, 05:06 AM
Question for Rhaine;

tell us how these three lucky people were selected? We're they referred to you? How did they stand out from other prospects?

THE BEST DAMN GURU
02-22-2010, 03:31 PM
We were told about them. Took a look at them and really liked what we saw. But having won shows is not a prerequisite. If Lee sees potential ... even if you've only done one show... he'll give you a chance. We'll be searching for more talent as time goes on. But we will also be looking into other sports. Lee doesn't see a reason to just sponsor one sport when there are many other deserving athletes out there

AVBG
02-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Great answer Rhaine. Can you give us here a sneak peak of what types of supps will be available? Protein isolate, fat burners, creatine? And what will make Lee's brand unique?

THE BEST DAMN GURU
02-23-2010, 03:42 AM
There will be a WPI... Mass Builder...and Fast Acting Fatburner protien. As well as a pre and post workout product.
The difference... when Lee says it will be a high qaulity product, it will be j exactly that. No shit in it ... why pay for something saying it's great but is made out of milk products ... He knows how hard people work and to waste money on something that only tastes great but has no signicant benefit ... Not what he wants to be known for. So you'll pay a bit more, but you are also getting the best on the market.

AVBG
02-23-2010, 03:56 AM
Aside from the normal supp shop outlets are the products also going to be a available online? Like an e-commerce/store?

THE BEST DAMN GURU
02-23-2010, 04:05 AM
It should be available from the website.... Alex you're nosy:p

AVBG
02-25-2010, 06:27 AM
It should be available from the website.... Alex you're nosy:p

meh.. only if I'm interested, and the supp industry in Aus is interesting - getting a view of how it works here.

One of the beautiful things that came of the split with the former sponsor was Lee being able to see how far his reputation stuck - both local and abroad. Everyone knows he ain't interested in releasing product he wouldn't himself use..the best endorsement.

Timbo89
02-25-2010, 07:26 AM
we need more people like Lee in the bodybuilding community who give back to the sport and not just take from it as many pro bodybuilders do.

THE BEST DAMN GURU
02-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Not a slight against you Alex:). It's great knowing there is interest in the company and products. We will all be working very hard to make sure it succeeds. As for the former sponsor.... April Jacobs started with a great product. And the product is still good. Lee was proud being able to put his name to it. But with the new ownership of said company, let's just say issues arose because Lee is starting his own line. Just glad we have it written in the contract. So we'll see how things turn out.

DAVIDHARDY
02-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Pretty bas ass! Congrats on getting the new line up and running. Is Lee going to be sponsoring any American based athletse, or is he going to be sticking to Australian athletes exclusively?

AVBG
02-26-2010, 01:18 PM
Don't you have enough sponsorship brother?

DAVIDHARDY
02-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Don't you have enough sponsorship brother?

LOL, I was just asking in general. I'm not trying to pick up a second sponsor.

AVBG
02-26-2010, 01:22 PM
You're a good bloke Dave, who takes on posts as they're intended.

DAVIDHARDY
02-26-2010, 01:25 PM
You're a good bloke Dave, who takes on posts as they're intended.

You're not so bad yourself:hmn:...some people on the other hand...

DAVIDHARDY
02-26-2010, 01:26 PM
And what the hell is a bloke? You need to speak American to me...

AVBG
02-26-2010, 01:51 PM
Google it mate

Sledge
02-27-2010, 12:17 AM
Bloody seppos. Not a clue.

AVBG
02-27-2010, 02:52 AM
Bloody seppos. Not a clue.

lol, tell me 'bout it. ;)

THE BEST DAMN GURU
02-27-2010, 03:03 AM
Pretty bas ass! Congrats on getting the new line up and running. Is Lee going to be sponsoring any American based athletse, or is he going to be sticking to Australian athletes exclusively?

At some point the company will. But let's get the product on the shelves first:) ... It will happen in the future but for now, going to concentrate on making it a success here then move forward.

AVBG
02-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Rhaine.. Tell me something, with the likes of Vic D.. I reckon you guys should get him online either here or Lee's board on MD to start posting to lift his profile at the same time. I've met him a few times and he seems like a really good guy (I was about to say kid, lol) and he'd represent really well. He posts occasionally on other sites, might be time for him to step it up? An endorsed athlete has no issues in getting out there for the sponsor.

THE BEST DAMN GURU
03-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Alex ... not a bad idea. Will get Lee onto that:)

AVBG
03-01-2010, 01:18 AM
Alex ... not a bad idea. Will get Lee onto that:)

I come out with some zingers (no KFC, lol) every now and then. Have you seen my thread on MD/Lee's board, interesting stuff.

THE BEST DAMN GURU
03-01-2010, 06:39 AM
Yes I did.... I read everything :) but only respond when I have something to say lol. And since I don't compete, nothing I want to ask :p

AVBG
03-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Hey Rhaine... When are you guys getting to Melbourne? are you flying in on the day, have any appearances planned (aside from the pro show)?

THE BEST DAMN GURU
03-09-2010, 01:45 AM
We'll be there Thurs evening. Have some things to do on Fri. Might do the store appearance on Sun. Seems it's really gonna be a working weekend:)

AVBG
03-14-2010, 08:01 PM
... I had a great time catching up.

THE BEST DAMN GURU
03-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Thanks Alex. Was a blast meeting you. Glad to see you got home safe and sound.

AVBG
03-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Australia Pro GP X - Report - RX Muscle Forums

I did a bit of a report.. show Lee if you get a chance.

AVBG
04-04-2010, 06:31 AM
Hey Rhaine, when can we expect to see Victor D on the boards?

THE BEST DAMN GURU
04-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Not sure. Got the feeling he is concentrating too many things right now. Also we don't require those guys to post:). So it's entirely up to them.

sean88
12-17-2010, 08:10 PM
meh.. only if I'm interested, and the supp industry in Aus is interesting - getting a view of how it works here.

One of the beautiful things that came of the split with the former sponsor was Lee being able to see how far his reputation stuck - both local and abroad. Everyone knows he ain't interested in releasing product he wouldn't himself use..the best endorsement.

The 1st range of LPN supps was dog shit so yeah..

AussieMuscle
12-18-2010, 06:51 AM

More detail? I have never used them myself..

THE BEST DAMN GURU
12-20-2010, 06:24 AM

You are so far the only one that didn't like LPN when Lee was part of it. It's no longer that either... but thx for the critique. Especially since you prob never used it :-).
Assassin is even better and we cant get higher quality.