PDA

View Full Version : Should i be concerned?

Vegeta
02-18-2010, 04:53 AM
Im using sustanon 250 and the pain is ridiculous. Is it normal for to have a shit load of pain from glute injections? hard to walk sit stand lay down... fuck. squats today were a bitch and a half. my ass feels really hot in the spots i shot. just wondering if im being a pussy or if there is somthing wrong? this is only my third shot into my first cycle.

layton34
02-18-2010, 08:28 AM
a couple of things could have happened: you can have an allergenicty to the prop in the sustanon. you could have injected to close to a nerve that caused the muscle to twitch during the injection cause the needle to tear a small amount of tissue creating trauma and inflammation. or you could have gotten an infection due to not using a sterile technique. if its not an infection it should resolve itself in 3-5 days. placing heat on it and massageing it should make it feel better but if its doesnt feel any better hop on some antibiotics. hope this helps

Swiper
02-18-2010, 09:43 AM
Sustanon is known to be painful.

Carson
02-18-2010, 09:48 AM
Im using sustanon 250 and the pain is ridiculous. Is it normal for to have a shit load of pain from glute injections? hard to walk sit stand lay down... fuck. squats today were a bitch and a half. my ass feels really hot in the spots i shot. just wondering if im being a pussy or if there is somthing wrong? this is only my third shot into my first cycle.

Well, we can come to the conclusion you didn't do your homework before your cycle. 1. You do know that Sus needs to be injected ED or EOD due to the short esters? 2. Had you looked around you'd realize that Sus like Prop can cause some pain. Now, just exactly how old are you? By any chance do you post on musclemecca?

Get yourself some Test E and throw that shit out the window.

Get_Swole
02-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Is it red? keep your eye on it your gear could be dirty and possible infections. Also what color is the gear is it pretty clear? If its suspended in EO then alot of people have allergic reactions to it similar to what your experiencing. Heat and massage the area big time after your shot that may help. Keep your eye on them if they continue to be red and hot you could be on your way to a pair of abscess's. Hope thats not the case.

DMC
02-18-2010, 11:38 AM
i had some sus 375, that shit was so sore i switched to prop and didnt have nearly as much pain

rw0885
02-18-2010, 01:39 PM
a couple of things could have happened: you can have an allergenicty to the prop in the sustanon. you could have injected to close to a nerve that caused the muscle to twitch during the injection cause the needle to tear a small amount of tissue creating trauma and inflammation. or you could have gotten an infection due to not using a sterile technique. if its not an infection it should resolve itself in 3-5 days. placing heat on it and massageing it should make it feel better but if its doesnt feel any better hop on some antibiotics. hope this helps

i hit my siatic (however you spell it) and that shit hurt. my lower back twinjed and cause the needle to jerk, leaving me with a very sore ass cheek. alternating hot and cold while massaging the area will help, also massaging immediately after the injection helps alot. the redness and heat is normal for your first cycle. as long as it doesnt become a huge, fevering splotch on your ass or knot up like a golf ball you should be fine. keep in mind that you are injecting foreign oil and test and your bodys natural reaction is to attack it which is where the redness and heat comes from. the pain and everything does go away after a while tho.

Well, we can come to the conclusion you didn't do your homework before your cycle. 1. You do know that Sus needs to be injected ED or EOD due to the short esters? 2. Had you looked around you'd realize that Sus like Prop can cause some pain. Now, just exactly how old are you? By any chance do you post on musclemecca?

Get yourself some Test E and throw that shit out the window.

i disagree here...from the question he asked how can you say that he didnt do his homework? i have used sust a few times doing only 2-3 shots per week and had just as much gains as using test e, p, c...you name it.

chucksm00th
02-18-2010, 01:51 PM
i used to have pain from sustanon (cytahoh 250) those were painful. Others dont seem to bother me much at all. It could be the brand as in my case, if its hot u might have an infection. SOmething to look into

Vegeta
02-18-2010, 02:27 PM
thanks guys. made me feel better i ll keep doing what im doing.

Fluid Karma
02-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Sustanon is known to be painful.

What he said!

Vegeta
02-18-2010, 03:37 PM
^i knew it was painful but this is fucked up lol. oh well more fun i guess

Colossal
02-18-2010, 03:50 PM
Well, we can come to the conclusion you didn't do your homework before your cycle. 1. You do know that Sus needs to be injected ED or EOD due to the short esters?

Evidence? This is a bro-science myth that has been floating around for years. Sust can be injected 2x weekly without precipitous drops in serum T levels.

To the OP---I just started Sust 325 yesterday. Pinned bilateral vastus lateralus muscles and woooo boy are they sore today. Injection itself was relatively painless, but this morning I felt like Cro Cop kicked my quads!

If you see any red swelling and streaking from the injection site or warmth to the touch, this is likely infection.

Fluid Karma
02-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Evidence? This is a bro-science myth that has been floating around for years. Sust can be injected 2x weekly without precipitous drops in serum T levels.

To the OP---I just started Sust 325 yesterday. Pinned bilateral vastus lateralus muscles and woooo boy are they sore today. Injection itself was relatively painless, but this morning I felt like Cro Cop kicked my quads!

If you see any red swelling and streaking from the injection site or warmth to the touch, this is likely infection.

Thats exactly how I've always done it!

SuperSnake
02-19-2010, 02:19 AM
Higher concentration of gear per ml coupled with the short esters will cause some pain. It's just the nature of the beast. You'll get used to it eventually.

Some just can't handle sust. For those guys, my recommendation would be to switch to cyp or eth and be done with it. Test is test.

Vegeta
02-19-2010, 06:04 AM
fuck fuck fuck. i cant believe my luck.. pretty sure its infected now. my right glute is very swollen pink and hot. i got a fever. this really sucks. i did everything very clean. my gear must be dirty or some shit. gonna try and grab some antibiotics from the doc tomorrow.

joe d
02-19-2010, 07:35 AM
fuck fuck fuck. i cant believe my luck.. pretty sure its infected now. my right glute is very swollen pink and hot. i got a fever. this really sucks. i did everything very clean. my gear must be dirty or some shit. gonna try and grab some antibiotics from the doc tomorrow.

dont do that. go to the er now. the longer you wait the worst it will get.

Carson
02-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Higher concentration of gear per ml coupled with the short esters will cause some pain. It's just the nature of the beast. You'll get used to it eventually.

Some just can't handle sust. For those guys, my recommendation would be to switch to cyp or eth and be done with it. Test is test.

Exactly, I've only used prop for the past year or a little shorter. I can inject it anywhere with no issues. Some people have the tolerance or no pain and others don't.

Colossal
02-19-2010, 01:20 PM

If you have a fever go to the ER or Urgent Care. Stat.

Get_Swole
02-19-2010, 02:03 PM
Yup get to your local clinic asap to get started on some anti's, hopefully its not too severe yet. Any streaking? Go to doc NOW.

Vegeta
02-19-2010, 05:11 PM
gonna head to doc now. no theres no streaking. the swelling seems to have gone down after sleeping. i wish i would have seen your posts befor i slept last night and gone right away. hopfuly its not serious.

joe d
02-20-2010, 08:07 AM
update?

Get_Swole
02-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Hopefully everything is ok, throw that dirty gear away brotha.

Vegeta
02-20-2010, 05:26 PM
update?

went to doc he said it was infected and prescribed antibiotics. told me i should also go to the e.r. went there and they put me on iv antibiotics. It was pretty funny listening to the doctors talk shit. he said: "your a nice guy and have a really good body you dont need roids. "your going to destroy your liver." "whats sustanon." lol.

I gotta go back again today for another iv and then do some orals. hopfully that will take care of it. my ass is fucked up though its very swollen with hard lumps now and i dont see my self able to legs for a bit. wich makes me think i should quit this cycle till i get better.

So should i stop my cycle?? ive only done 3 weeks of dbol and 2 weeks of sust.. would i even have to do pct? then i restart fresh in a couple months hopfuly when my glute is feeling better.
thanks!

Mr Atlas
02-20-2010, 06:04 PM
I would change sources first, if you was carefull and got an infection that quick, maybe r being sold shit?

BGM
02-20-2010, 07:20 PM
That sucks bro.

Can you share what brand it was?

bad rad
02-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Good job on not being hard headed, a few guys waited too long and results are disastrous. Throw that dirty crap away, just cut your losses.

You were on long enough to be suppressed, I'd do 3 weeks of Clomid or Nolva just to be sure.

Get_Swole
02-20-2010, 08:27 PM
for real dude dont even think about putting that shit back in your body. Throw that shit out asap. If you can get some more gear QUALITY gear quick then i see no harm in going right back on when you get this situation under control. If not then just do a quick pct if you want and wait till you can get some worthwhile goods. Glad your ok man scary shit.

Vegeta
02-21-2010, 12:11 AM
im not so sure its the gear. its faer Pharmaceuticals wich is supposedly unimed with a new label on it. ive had a couple friends use it with no problems. Also i injected into both glutes and only one side is fucked. thanks a lot for the help and support guys. i guess ill grab some clomid and do a simple pct to be safe. hopefuly get back on in a couple months. ill update in a few days to how my glute is doing. right now its still pretty swollen and painful.

Get_Swole
02-21-2010, 12:45 AM
im not so sure its the gear. its faer Pharmaceuticals wich is supposedly unimed with a new label on it. ive had a couple friends use it with no problems. Also i injected into both glutes and only one side is fucked. thanks a lot for the help and support guys. i guess ill grab some clomid and do a simple pct to be safe. hopefuly get back on in a couple months. ill update in a few days to how my glute is doing. right now its still pretty swollen and painful.

Didnt you say the other swelled up pretty badly too? Could have been your body just fought that one off and this one caught up to it. If its as painful as you said every shot i wouldnt use it anyways. Now with the infection i would say shit is probably dirty.

Vegeta
02-21-2010, 12:56 AM
Didnt you say the other swelled up pretty badly too? Could have been your body just fought that one off and this one caught up to it. If its as painful as you said every shot i wouldnt use it anyways. Now with the infection i would say shit is probably dirty.

no swelling in the other glute. it was very sore for a few days though. its my first time though i dont know how to judge it.

joe d
02-21-2010, 08:14 AM
def throw the inj. gear away. run pct. rest up. that will help your body fight the infection.

BGM
02-21-2010, 12:31 PM
What kind of antibiotics did they give you?

Meathead.
02-22-2010, 11:14 AM
its very normal. i had to stop using sust recently cuz it KILLED me for 4-5 days..swollen painful and i was doing just 1cc
even the test cyp from this lab was painful, i had to change all together
it was ridiculous

bad rad
02-22-2010, 11:22 AM
its very normal. i had to stop using sust recently cuz it KILLED me for 4-5 days..swollen painful and i was doing just 1cc
even the test cyp from this lab was painful, i had to change all together
it was ridiculous

Did you read the rest of the thread? He had a bacterial infection, while not uncommon it's nowhere near normal.

Colossal
02-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Microbes can be very sneaky. There is really no way to determine where the culprit bacteria came from, unless you have a gram stain done on your gear. It is possible your injection practice was unsterile, since you did bilateral glute injections and only developed an infection on one side.

Either way, it's probably a good idea to toss that vial. Go with a different brand or get a new batch, and wait a couple weeks before starting again.

Vegeta
02-22-2010, 05:17 PM
My glute is feeling much better today. the swelling is way down and pain is only there when i flex it. im returning the sust for a different lab. Ive decided to continue since my glute seems like its going to heal up pretty quick at this rate.

Mr Atlas
02-22-2010, 05:29 PM
you gotta give it to this guy, he is game...

Half my ass is infected! Fuck it, i'll inject on the over side...

jnickels
02-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Dude i don't wanna sound like a dick but come on. We all have some knowledge about this shit but we're not DOCTORS. If you have to post on a forum asking is something wrong...there's a good chance THERE IS. This is your health don't forget. Why risk infection that could cause a world of problems. Man up, tell a doctor what you're doing (if applicable, sit through their AAS lecture) then go from there. I would rather throw caution to the wind. I tired the cheap/stupid way when I first started and ended up having a PIC line put in my arm for a 6 week course of anitbiotics to kill the infection i got. Learn from my jackass moves!

Vegeta
02-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Dude i don't wanna sound like a dick but come on. We all have some knowledge about this shit but we're not DOCTORS. If you have to post on a forum asking is something wrong...there's a good chance THERE IS. This is your health don't forget. Why risk infection that could cause a world of problems. Man up, tell a doctor what you're doing (if applicable, sit through their AAS lecture) then go from there. I would rather throw caution to the wind. I tired the cheap/stupid way when I first started and ended up having a PIC line put in my arm for a 6 week course of anitbiotics to kill the infection i got. Learn from my jackass moves!
no worries you dont sound like a dick. but i dont think you read anything in the thread.

Bigphil
02-22-2010, 08:21 PM
i had a similar reaction to some gear to the point were i had to buy a bigger size pant to fit over my swollen ass lol..i wass shooting wat was supposed to be enanthate but probly wasnt i wound up heating up the oil b4 injecting then takin 2 aleves after injecting..it stopped hurting but knowing what ii kinow n ow i would have tossed the stuff