PDA

View Full Version : *Looking for an INTERVIEW on Steroid Use*

MissionSk8r21
02-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Hey guys,

I was referred to this forum by a good friend of mine who does natural body building. I'm developing a research paper for my college english class and my topic is steroid use in teens/young adults. I need to conduct a few interviews as sources for my paper.

I'm hoping to find someone who's had first hand experience using some type of steroid enhancers beyond your average store supplements. Everything will be completely confidential as I understand this may be a touchy subject for many people.

Things Im looking for....
-Peer pressure
-Pressure from coaches / role models
-Motivation for use
-Changes / side effects / health issues
-Any regrets?
-Lifestyle changes

If your willing to participate please send me an email: [email protected]

Thanks!!

Ninja Loco
02-22-2010, 03:12 PM
I dont need to be coy, I'll spill it right now.

-Peer pressure
There is/was none. Not once, not ever. Sole decision maker right here after I started doing my own research.

-Pressure from coaches / role models
None. See above. Role models? Only the weak need role models.

-Motivation for use
Because regular over the counter "legal" supplement suck,, dont deliver what they preach, and offer the worst return on the investment dollar. They produce some results, yes, but never ever to the degree advertised. And since the industry is not regulated, it makes no sense to stick with shit that you will eventually pay 10x more for 10x fewer overall gains.

-Changes / side effects / health issues
Changes: Mood is better, focus is up, recovery is great.
Side effects: a little acne, more money in my wallet for food, better workouts, better sex drive, better sex appeal, better everything.
Health issues: People dont believe Im 45.

-Any regrets?
Only that I didnt learn about them sooner.

-Lifestyle changes
Im happier.

kenbo213
02-22-2010, 03:22 PM
"Role models? Only the weak need role models" , i feel the need to ask permiso if i can use this sig?

MissionSk8r21
02-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the fast reply!

Also, dont feel obligated to only respond to the things I listed, I need to expand into more aspects.

Any responses greatly appreciated!

Ninja Loco
02-22-2010, 03:28 PM
"Role models? Only the weak need role models" , i feel the need to ask permiso if i can use this sig?
Thats just me, bro. But go ahead.

The Thinker
02-22-2010, 03:30 PM
Why are you limiting the scope to teen / young users? I think most people on this board will not advocate use until a person is a fully mature adult.

MissionSk8r21
02-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Why are you limiting the scope to teen / young users? I think most people on this board will not advocate use until a person is a fully mature adult.

Its a "focused" research paper. I have to choose a detailed topic and expand on it as much as possible. Therefore I cant talk about steroids overall nor in professional sports. I must be in relation to people in their teens and early 20's using steroids, and for what reason, etc...