PDA

View Full Version : usp labs jack3d

irishmuscle
02-23-2010, 06:34 AM
anyone try it,how does it taste and is it any good?

tyedtye
02-23-2010, 06:42 AM
Pretty good stuff I prefer trac extreme or hemodrulix or plasmajet.

Rattbones
02-23-2010, 06:52 AM
I don't take the suff, but it's the #1 seller (none protean powder) sold at the local shop

scahill
02-23-2010, 07:16 AM
jack3d truly lives up to the name - every time i took it for a month straight 4-5x a week i was pumped/excited to workout - no caffeine? thats crazy!
it worked great

Blondell
02-23-2010, 07:52 AM
I really like it. I've only used the lemon-lime....pretty good flavor.

joe-yamma
02-23-2010, 03:24 PM
i got a container of it on sale from NP...
it's pretty good, but i prefer WTF

GENESIS
02-23-2010, 03:28 PM
jack3d truly lives up to the name - every time i took it for a month straight 4-5x a week i was pumped/excited to workout - no caffeine? thats crazy!
it worked great

definatly has caffeine in it... but ya its a good product.

a7stringkilla
03-02-2010, 02:39 PM
i love it! it seems to rewire your brain somehow and make your concentration very intense. doesnt keep me from sleeping either which is awesome. pretty crazy since it only has six ingredients.

mshrdbdy
03-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Absolutely love this product.. and I've used a lot of NO supps. I like the tropical flavo. It doesn't make me nauseous or jittery. Just very focused/energized, vascular, and pump is good too.

But everyone responds differently. test it for yourself;)

Sourwine
03-08-2010, 06:45 PM
ive had both the lemon lime and fruit punch. Love the pumps it gave me. after awhile they started to wear off, i thought it was still working. All mental. After when i was cyclinf off i was doing the same weight just as good if not better.

Andrew732
03-09-2010, 03:35 AM
Its a good product, but N2KTS destroys it!

GetLean
03-09-2010, 03:48 AM
Its a good product, but N2KTS destroys it!

Come on bro, be professional.

Joshua H
03-09-2010, 02:08 PM
I give it 2 thumbs up, good stuff for sure. I am not big on pre-workout supps but this one may be staying.

DannyG
03-09-2010, 04:34 PM
I've tried NOxplode, NOshotgun, Dark Rage, Juggernaut, WTF,..etc. I have to say this is the strongest one for sure. 2 scoops did it for me and never had to try 3. But yeah everyone is different so you have to try it for yourself.

Minnphat
03-09-2010, 06:18 PM
I have heard many good things.... I am sensative to caffine..... how strong is it? Can you take it if you work out at night?

big.poppa.pump
03-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Its good, I have taken it when working out late at night and still slept fine....but I also use GABA to enhance my sleep...so I never have isssues sleeping at night no matter what

rw0885
03-09-2010, 08:24 PM
its good, taste like lemonade. dont under estimate that shit, i did the first time and took like 4 scoops and then trained legs...thought my heart was gonna explode.

Ryan Bracewell
03-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Jack3d sell really good in my store. May also want to check out CTD Noxipro and BPI 1M.R.

zero317537
06-10-2010, 10:43 AM
I use to exclusively take Jack3d on a regular basis. I did not have to much experience with pre-workout drinks and this one had great reviews. I liked Jack3d but it seemed to be not quite giving me the results I had hoped from a pre-workout powder. I tried just about every other one out there and finally found LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT. I was shocked by the results I was getting from ASGT. Not only was the energy great, but the stamina, strength and endurance were all unbelievable. I NEVER felt like this on Jack3d. The energy was great, but ASGT gave me so much more. I’m definitely an LG Sciences believer now! I’ll be recommending this to everyone I talk to about pre-workout powders.

JamalH
06-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Started using Jack3d this week and it sent me crazy lol, all my lifts have been heavier and i been more pumped to train like never b4

What i said in the keto thread:

OK...

So i took 1.5 scoops of Jack3d..and it sent me fucking nuts, i went in the gym with one simple mission, DESTROY..

Legs

V Squats 3 sets
Leg Press 3 sets
Barbell Squats 3 sets
Standing Leg Curls 3 sets
Leg Extensions 3 sets
Lying Leg curls 3 sets
Standing Calf Raises 5 sets
Calf Press (on seated leg press) 5 sets

Driving home i wanted to rip the handbreak up and go back to the gym.

All my weight was upped today and i cant feel my legs no pain...

Wrex
06-10-2010, 12:16 PM
When I took it I worked my way up to 3 scoops, after a few weeks, I stopped feeling anything from it. When I first started it, it was awesome.. had a crazy chest workout I remember. But it seemed like I grew a tolarance to it fast. Even on 3 scoops.

HammerStrength12
06-10-2010, 02:22 PM
One of the best 2 pre-workout supps out there IMO along with Animal Pump, it's a very good product. Of course you're tolerance will build up, so be sure to cycle off

Costco77
06-10-2010, 04:55 PM
^^^Agreed. It doesn't taste like kool-aid, but it's good enough and a lot better tasting than most pre workout supps out. Sometimes i just pour the powder in my mouth then wash it down with water. You won't be disapointed withi always have a good workout when i take Jack3d

JamalH
06-10-2010, 11:06 PM
Yeah im going to cycle a tub, then get off it for 2 weeks

What do you guys think?

"Rodz"
06-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Yeah im going to cycle a tub, then get off it for 2 weeks

What do you guys think?

Nothing wrong with taking a little time off of Stims, give your cns a break, lol, I havent tried Jack3d but have used N2KTS, worked up to 3 scoops, definately wired for sound in about 15- 20 min, lol, good luck and have fun, maybe try 1 scoop and see how you react first

JamalH
06-10-2010, 11:37 PM
1 Scoop was enough to wire me lol

"Rodz"
06-12-2010, 03:01 AM
1 Scoop was enough to wire me lol

Thats all you need then, no reason to get crazy if you dont have too

MattO8929
06-15-2010, 08:31 PM
I bought a jar of the tropical fruit punch this past Sunday at GNC. I was gonna buy another tub of SuperPump 250 but the cashier started telling me about Jack3d. Usually I'm very skeptical as to what the guys behind the counter at GNC are trying to push. But, I told the guy I've seen the ads in all the magazines but because of it's size, I didn't want to buy it. He told me there was actually more servings per container in the Jack3d then the SuperPump 250 and IT WAS HALF THE PRICE! I tried it later that afternoon and did a chest and tricep workout. I think this stuff worked pretty good. My muscles all seemed really pumped for a longer period of time after the workout.

Hectron
06-15-2010, 09:46 PM
I like Jack3d quite a bit. I thought it had the best energy and pumps of any of the pwo stuff I've tried, and as someone else mentioned, I was focused way in on my workout. Doesn't leave me jittery or running to the bathroom. I've only tried the Lemon Lime but I like the fact that it doesn't have (to me) a really strong taste, so I'm not really tempted to try the Fruit Punch.

I was also originally taken aback at the small size of the container (and the scoop) but I've really never felt the need to use more than two scoops.

Silidons
06-15-2010, 09:54 PM
yesterday was my first day, took 2 scoops. does not give you that crazy, punch you in the face energy, but it does give you long lasting subtle energy. i liked it, and i've used a shit load of pre workouts.

once i go through this tub i will compare it to xpand xtreme pump, which is my current favorite.

FitnBuf
06-15-2010, 10:00 PM
I like it. taste like flat sprite to me. not bad considering I just got off of Clenbutrex (yuck).

I feel it in my workout as long as I take the full dose. I have a high tolerance tho so that is to be expected.

I like this product

TopGunnr
07-03-2010, 05:42 PM
I've been using for a few months I ended using 3 scoops. I started getting extreme headaches on the last few reps of my sets. I mean crippling extreme, knee buckling headaches, as soon as you started to hit your max at the end of your reps. I loved jak3d at first and I'd still like to take it but I think it was due in part to a thermogenic I started which had caffeine in it too. So now I'm giving Dymatize Expand (no caffeine) a shot, it seems to be doing a nice job but I think it takes a little longer to kick in.

Growin24/7
07-03-2010, 06:08 PM
i got 2 free bottles from my best friend who manages a few gnc's and this supplement is a solid 7 at best, i never got the "kick" that I got from Shock therapy by universal nutrition...overall its decent but idk about taking 3 scoops that seems to be too much caf...i never did more then 1.5 scoops as i feel pre workouts to be very strong for me so i never go to the full dosage or so they say (use more of the product faster)

I am trying out WTF by alri and i have heard some pretty amazing things with that so ill probably give that a try with a bottle or two...can't wait

DCHMUSCLE88
07-14-2010, 05:56 AM
Best pre workout i've ever had, its a quality product that hits hard. Taste isn't bad too. Be prepared to sweat though...

Jusjoos
08-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Tried alot of pre-workout sups. Jack3d the best by far. Wont use any other. I use 2 scoops. You dont need to cycle. Just dont take for more than 5 consecutive days. Take 2 day break then start again.

GRAVESY
08-05-2010, 04:54 PM
I had good times with Jack3d. think the fruit punch is the better out of the 2 flavors. Dfntly a hot iteam. Whenever I want a extra kickstart Jack3d is on the top of the list for a preworkout product.

Have heard very good things about 1M.R. aswell, just have not tried it yet.

GENESIS
08-05-2010, 05:40 PM
new flavor Grape Bubble gum has just came out!

GRAVESY
08-05-2010, 07:23 PM
new flavor Grape Bubble gum has just came out!

nice, might have to get a tub sooner than later.

apex23
08-07-2010, 12:12 PM
I had good times with Jack3d. think the fruit punch is the better out of the 2 flavors. Dfntly a hot iteam. Whenever I want a extra kickstart Jack3d is on the top of the list for a preworkout product.

Have heard very good things about 1M.R. aswell, just have not tried it yet.

I agree with GRAVESY, the fruit punt flavor is the tasty.

apex23
08-07-2010, 12:13 PM
This product is good to go. I know a lot of guys using this product, including myself when I am tired and need a boost.

linebackerU
08-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Jack3d is awesome. The new Grape flavor is really good. Tries allot of other pre-workout supps & this works great. Energy is smooth & never any stomach issue's like other p.w. supps. Pumps are good too, could be better though.

DanicaFan
08-17-2010, 07:37 AM
I tried the original flavor when it came out. Taste wasnt good. It made me jittery, and a big loss of appetite which is never good.

Try Quake 10.0 by Scivation, much better. No jitters and you keep your appetite. Great stuff!

Yolo
08-17-2010, 08:35 AM
I just started using jack3d and I must say I like what I see a bit too well for my own good... Today I trained without taking it and my workout sucked big time:byeg:

I'll venture to say that it's almost too good:p

As an aside, the lemon flavor tastes like ass.

GeneticFr3ak
10-07-2010, 01:46 PM
anyone try it,how does it taste and is it any good?

BEST STUFF OUT THERE!

ive taken it since feb and i havnt upped the dosage and it still works just as good as the first time!

GENESIS
10-08-2010, 11:10 AM
New flavor thats exclusive to GNC: White Blue Rasberry.