PDA

View Full Version : Your site of choice?

Stavman
03-09-2009, 01:13 AM
I would just like to see some people's experiences with different sites you use to inject and how you liked it.

Glute- Hard to reach, usually painless.

Delt- Very painless, but they bleed a lot.

Tri's- Loved it. Swole up a bit.

Bi's- They got really tight and I felt it for like 3 days.

Traps- EXTREMELY uncomfortable, weird pressure.

Calves- NEVER again.

Lat- couldn't figure it out lol.

Ventro glute- Same as above.

Quad- Big hit or miss. Hurts bad sometimes and is ok sometimes. Tough skin to penentrate.

Pec- Pretty cool. Painless shot, but freaky having a needle going into your chest.

That's it for me. You?

RazorRipped
03-09-2009, 01:23 AM
Delts and biceps for me. Sometimes tri's as well.

In a real pinch I'll hit my glutes, or pecs. Desperation shots are lats, and tear drop.

In my 20+ yrs of drug use, I only hit my quads once, believe it or not.
I have hit areas people couldn't fathom though:)

Stavman
03-09-2009, 01:26 AM

In a real pinch I'll hit my glutes, or pecs. Desperation shots are lats, and tear drop.

Share them. Pweeeeease?

dan12
03-09-2009, 09:29 AM
chest is my favoirte, very easy to see everything. I agree with you on quad it is very hit or miss.

BoneBz
03-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Delts only for me at this point of my journey. No bleeding for me ever with them. I've been thinking of hitting bi/tri's but I have a feeling those sites will be super sensitive....

Jacquester
03-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Glutes are never a problem- good for big volume.
Delts don't bleed anymore- no more than 100cc per.
Quads are hit or miss with pain and really tough skin I use a smaller pin. Use to give glutes a break.
Haven't been brave enough to try other sites.

BoneBz
03-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Delts don't bleed anymore- no more than 100cc per.

100cc's?!! WTF!

Anthony
03-09-2009, 01:16 PM
100cc's?!! WTF!

impressive

Zetawill
03-09-2009, 02:05 PM

Would love to see someone inject the abs.......or at least hear a good story (even if it's a lie)

Jacquester
03-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Fuck.. 100units, 1ml That's what I get with no coffee, sorry.

airagee23
03-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Ventro first then delts and ass last.

OneWideBack
03-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Quads - as you guys say, its hit or miss!
Delts - Nice site, but I'm starting to have trouble penetrating sometimes, need to lay off
Biceps - LOVE the stretch!
Triceps - Seems like ages ago, need to try those again!
Calves - Tried 1cc of Tren Ace, NEVER again, although my calf has never been so "full" :D

unskinny
03-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Tired of hitting the rear, so I hit the quads most of the time. Also side delts.
Tried a bicep shot once and I was like, "wow, this is a great spot and almost painles!" That was until the next day, when I couldn't bend my arm...

smallboulders
03-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Delts for sure
if I pin my ars I end up digging a hole from moving it around.
Bi's and quads always sore days after.
When you pin your tri's where are you doing it because it kills when I do it.

MrDiamondCalves
03-09-2009, 11:54 PM
Delts for me...Started on my quad but was told the muscle was to dense, plus it's a bit of hit and miss.

Canuck_Muscle
03-09-2009, 11:57 PM
I started with the ass cheeks and then went to delts. I do both now and rotate with those. It is easy and effective. What gauges do u guys normally go with? I shoot with a 25 gauge 1 1/2 inch for the glute and a 25 gauge 1 inch for the delts. I have tried shooting the quads in the past and did not have a problem with them. It is just a little weird doing it.

Jacquester
03-10-2009, 12:53 AM
I started with the ass cheeks and then went to delts. I do both now and rotate with those. It is easy and effective. What gauges do u guys normally go with? I shoot with a 25 gauge 1 1/2 inch for the glute and a 25 gauge 1 inch for the delts. I have tried shooting the quads in the past and did not have a problem with them. It is just a little weird doing it.

Use to use a 21g 1 1/2in glute- now 25g 1 1/2in, 25g 1in delts and quads

collegelinebacker31
03-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Delts- painless, little bleeding, mild soreness

Glutes- painless, sore for at least 2 days

Quads- very easy to get to but the soreness is intense for a couple of days. not a fan

thats all ive done. see no reason to inject bi's or tri's since you use both so often while training. traps/lats/ calves??? no thanks

collegelinebacker31
03-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Delts for sure
if I pin my ars I end up digging a hole from moving it around.
Bi's and quads always sore days after.
When you pin your tri's where are you doing it because it kills when I do it.

www.spotinjections.com

RazorRipped
03-10-2009, 01:39 AM
Would love to see someone inject the abs.......or at least hear a good story (even if it's a lie)

Nah, never went to that extreme. But once running a high dose test suspension cycle, I was in a big pinch for injection sites and I hit my forearms several times. That's fucking desperation, trust me:)

BarbellBeast
03-10-2009, 01:39 AM
I'm a virgin pinner(yesterday was the first) I put it in my quad first thing in the morning and I'm just now starting to walk normal. I just thought it was the propionate in the sust.

gman
03-10-2009, 06:04 AM
Getting ready to start TRT shots on my own. Would try delts, but I don't have any!

BoneBz
03-10-2009, 09:33 AM
I'm a virgin pinner(yesterday was the first) I put it in my quad first thing in the morning and I'm just now starting to walk normal. I just thought it was the propionate in the sust.

Pinning a muscle for the first time will be very soar. It will get better with time;)

smallboulders
03-10-2009, 12:02 PM
www.spotinjections.com (http://www.spotinjections.com)
thanks

gman
03-10-2009, 12:55 PM
checked out the pics on that site. Being a total noob getting ready to inject for the first time tomorrow, I can't help but be scared when I see that guy plunging the needle into his pec. It just looks like it could go in and hit something important.

Zetawill
03-10-2009, 01:03 PM

I still do my quads as my first choice....I don't get too sore anymore. Propionate always seemed to make me more sore than any other.

Johnny Phenomenon
03-10-2009, 01:22 PM
I would just like to see some people's experiences with different sites you use to inject and how you liked it.

Glute- Hard to reach, usually painless.
Only with a 1.5 inch needle, and only test
Delt- Very painless, but they bleed a lot.
Favourite place
Tri's- Loved it. Swole up a bit.
Never tried, well I tried once but the pinch was enough 2 go back 2 delts
Bi's- They got really tight and I felt it for like 3 days.
Only a low amount, nothing over 1cc
Traps- EXTREMELY uncomfortable, weird pressure.
No thanks
Calves- NEVER again.
See above
Lat- couldn't figure it out lol.
Never tried
Ventro glute- Same as above.
See above
Quad- Big hit or miss. Hurts bad sometimes and is ok sometimes. Tough skin to penentrate.
One of my fav.
Pec- Pretty cool. Painless shot, but freaky having a needle going into your chest.
Will try tomorrow
That's it for me. You?

I added mine in bold.

collegelinebacker31
03-10-2009, 01:50 PM
checked out the pics on that site. Being a total noob getting ready to inject for the first time tomorrow, I can't help but be scared when I see that guy plunging the needle into his pec. It just looks like it could go in and hit something important.

there are plenty of good places to inject other than pecs. i havent tryed it, and i probably never will.

Bluestorm
03-10-2009, 07:22 PM
I've pinned damn near every muscle group, but prefer quad injects.
Have used quads exclusively for many cycles.

apex23
03-10-2009, 07:33 PM

Do you bruise from taking shooting in the biceps? I have some many fuckin veins that I would have to be careful...