PDA

View Full Version : PRIMO only cycle?

axioma
02-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Had a guy come to me and want to know about taking only primo for 8 weeks. He is 42, dabbles in MMA and wants to spice up his training. However, he is REALLY concerned about not getting "too big too fast!" and getting all those unwanted stares. I assured him that wouldn't happen (I have seen him lift) on just primo. I thought he would be better off doing some test (he has never done aas) or at least combine test w/primo. What do you think?

HeavyDutyGuy
02-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Terrible idea. Primo only sucks my large member. If he can afford it anavar, or if not, maybe winstrol. I'd go test base too. 200 mg a week isn't going to make him bulky. Primo is an overpriced weak waste of money. You'd have to use large doses to get much.

Baldiewonkanobi
02-24-2010, 07:23 AM
Before this thread gets moved upstairs into the Sticky let me comment that the ultimate get strong fast but not 'too big too fast', safe on the liver, AAS in my past experience is Boldenone (Equipoise). Again as James says Testosterone is the foundation to all paradigms. Anavar would be my follow up choice when the Eq cycle is completed.

This would be a lean mean fighting machine program, not an on stage mass program.

Baldie

axioma
02-24-2010, 08:36 AM
Before this thread gets moved upstairs into the Sticky let me comment that the ultimate get strong fast but not 'too big too fast', safe on the liver, AAS in my past experience is Boldenone (Equipoise). Again as James says Testosterone is the foundation to all paradigms. Anavar would be my follow up choice when the Eq cycle is completed.

This would be a lean mean fighting machine program, not an on stage mass program.

Baldie

Thanks to both of you! My experience with EQ is that it is a long haul substance to really get the most of it, 10+ weeks and it could stimulate the appetite, though I never got that. I tend to agree with the test base and var or winny. I disagree with HD in that primo is not completely useless if you are already sporting a stage ready physique. It needs to be part of a cycle though, I like it 8 weeks out combined with masteron. I WISH it sucked the big one...maybe when they put it in a 100ml bottle?:dunno:

HeavyDutyGuy
02-24-2010, 12:18 PM
I may have been a blit harsh. I mean effetiveness/cost Primo doesn't give a lot of bang for your buck. Unless people have money to throw around, its important. And I meant Primo only sucks. In a stack, it may work. I do know low dose primo with lose hrt (100 mg) a week did next to nothing.

axioma
02-25-2010, 10:00 AM
I may have been a blit harsh. I mean effetiveness/cost Primo doesn't give a lot of bang for your buck. Unless people have money to throw around, its important. And I meant Primo only sucks. In a stack, it may work. I do know low dose primo with lose hrt (100 mg) a week did next to nothing.

Agreed. Primo is a synergistic drug that works well at 400+mg a week combined with other stuff. cost per mg is pretty high, though.