PDA

View Full Version : Ladies how much have you gained since you become a FBB?

GWHH
02-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Guys always ask each other how much msucle mass they have gained since they have started lifting. Thought I ask you ladies for change. So how much mass/weight have you gained since you become a FBB, figure, or fitness?

Thanks

GirlyMuscle
02-24-2010, 10:53 PM
I had a DEXA bf done last year and it showed that I put on 20 pounds of lbm over the previous 4 years.

RDFinders
02-24-2010, 11:26 PM
when i first started training at the age of 19 i weighed in at 135ish pounds. now off season is 160-165 depending on if i keep 30 minutes of cardio in.

tammyp
02-25-2010, 06:17 AM
my first show i was 100 lbs and not lean enough. now, 115 dry and super shredded. so id say close to 20 lbs since 2005.

GWHH
03-01-2010, 04:27 PM
That very cool. Means you are getting more dense and such. How tall are you? You getting stronger also?

My usual weight before I began competing about 2 years ago used to be 132-135lbs while still fitting into a size 3-5. Within the past two months, my weight has consistently been between 140-143 lbs while still fitting into the same size clothes. So I can approximate I might have gained maybe around 8lbs of muscle (that makes me happy)? Just a guess...:dunno:

GWHH
03-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Are you still trying to bigger, or are you happy with your size?

when i first started training at the age of 19 i weighed in at 135ish pounds. now off season is 160-165 depending on if i keep 30 minutes of cardio in.

GirlyMuscle
03-01-2010, 08:06 PM
FYI...

typical schmoe questions...

What do you bench?
How big are your arms?
What's your height and weight?
Do you want to get bigger?
How strong are you?
Do you want to get stronger?
Are you stronger than your bf/husband?

Just saying.... ;)

Ibarramedia
03-01-2010, 08:27 PM
I don't know about the height and weight questions. Those are pretty standard. FBB or no FBB. Happens all the time in regular life. Also some people might be trying to get the correct info when writing posts. Or in the case of figure competitors, trying to find what class they belong to. Just saying.... ;)

GirlyMuscle
03-01-2010, 08:34 PM
True. If we're having a dicussion about said weight class/competing/etc.

I have to disagree with those questions being asked in life outside of bodybuilding. When was the last time you asked a woman what she weighed?

I guess you'd have to be a female physique competitor to understand. Nine times out of ten, if a man is asking you if you want to get stronger, want to get bigger, what's your measurements, etc...they are schmoe.

barbellbarbie
03-01-2010, 08:34 PM
FYI...

What do you bench?
How big are your arms?
How strong are you?

Just saying.... ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ouch!

do you think you can pick me up
do you wrestle
do you arm wrestle
do you think you can pin me

GirlyMuscle
03-01-2010, 08:37 PM
"I'm 5'7" and weigh 140 pounds. Could you pick me up over your head?"

"Do you like being stronger than a man?"

"Wanna arm wrestle?"

Tu Holmes
03-01-2010, 08:40 PM
People are so damn retarded sometimes.

Ibarramedia
03-01-2010, 08:45 PM
True. If we're having a dicussion about said weight class/competing/etc.

I have to disagree with those questions being asked in life outside of bodybuilding. When was the last time you asked a woman what she weighed?

I guess you'd have to be a female physique competitor to understand. Nine times out of ten, if a man is asking you if you want to get stronger, want to get bigger, what's your measurements, etc...they are schmoe.

I agree about the other stuff. It's the height thing that seemed out of place. :)

barbellbarbie
03-01-2010, 08:46 PM
"I'm 5'7" and weigh 140 pounds. Could you pick me up over your head?"

"Do you like being stronger than a man?"

"Wanna arm wrestle?"
HAHHA yep sounds about right even the stats.. they get all excited when they realize i have the same stats

yes Tu.. they are retarded and completely creepy

GirlyMuscle
03-01-2010, 08:51 PM
I agree about the other stuff. It's the height thing that seemed out of place. :)

Do not defend the Schmoe...else you will be schmoe by association.

Seriously, I don't have anything against schmoes. If you're schmoe, be schmoe and be proud. :) Just don't deny it....it's annoying.

barbellbarbie
03-01-2010, 08:53 PM

Seriously, I don't have anything against schmoes. If you're schmoe, be schmoe and be proud. :) Just don't deny it....it's annoying.
i kinda wish they would be less aggressively schmoe tho.. it can get really uncomfortable in person.. i have been accosted by schmoes as im leaving the gym and at bars and stuff and im not sure whether to be nervous or knock them out sometimes they are so aggressive..

baronsrugby
03-01-2010, 11:55 PM
I think a lot of these women are hung up on the schmoe thing.

Who really cares? The guy asked an innocuous question. Maybe it's different for girls, or maybe it's different for some girls. Some don't seem to have an issue saying "I lift this...this is where I want to be..etc." And others, it's like the worst thing you can possibly ask.

I seriously don't get it.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 12:06 AM
i think if you were constantly harassed by these creepy people you would have a hang up too?

people that actually know me in real life know almost nothing bothers me.. im not judgmental or uptight at all and i truly believe "whatever makes you happy.. if it makes u smile do it" but these fuckers are straight up offensive.. and persistent to a point where it is no longer flattering and just annoying..

and who the hell stops a perfect stranger on the street to start talking about then asking to touch their biceps? that is atypical behavior to put it very mildly

i now have my online status hidden and chat turned off on myspace as well as my default pic here as the picture. its set to private too now just so i can log in without getting 10 IMs from these guys.. at this very moment i hav 42 messages since yesterday about this time.. all but 3 spam emails an 2 from friends are these schmoing bastards.. in 24.. HOURS!

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 12:07 AM
that is atypical behavior to put it very mildly

Stop being nice... It's mother fuckin' fucked up.

OOoooh... aahh... you're sooo HEEYUUUGE!!!

Fuck that shit.

Tre
03-02-2010, 12:10 AM

Agreed.

And in your case, be schmoeho and proud. ;)

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Stop being nice... It's mother fuckin' fucked up.

OOoooh... aahh... you're sooo HEEYUUUGE!!!

Fuck that shit.
Hello Sadie
I am writing this note to simply say hello and to tell you that you are one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I think women with a muscular body are like works of art. So tell me, when if your next competition? i would gladly offer my services are your personal oil boy :) Perhaps after i could give you a nice relaxing full body massage as well. Please let me know and thank you for the add. Talk to you soon my muscle goddess
Sincerely
patheticfuckingschmoe

Tre
03-02-2010, 12:16 AM
People are supposed to look - not stare, mind you - at freaks. If anyone here goes to Uganda, for example, you're going to be stared at.

But, if you're a long-haired blonde and you go to Uganda, it's ok for the women to ask to touch your hair. They're generally polite about it.

However, if you are just a bodybuilder and you go outside your home or hotel in the U.S., it's not ok for a random person to ask to touch you or worse, to do it without invitation.

The personal space thing is a societal convention that's reasonable by any definition.

Tre
03-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Hello Sadie
I am writing this note to simply say hello and to tell you that you are one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I think women with a muscular body are like works of art. So tell me, when if your next competition? i would gladly offer my services are your personal oil boy :) Perhaps after i could give you a nice relaxing full body massage as well. Please let me know and thank you for the add. Talk to you soon my muscle goddess
Sincerely
patheticfuckingschmoe

lol

I love this woman. (no schmoe)

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 12:20 AM
I think muscular women are the coolest friends!

You look strong!

What can you bench?!

Your arms look huge I bet you could kick my butt if we arm wrestled huh

I see that we live in the same area, perhaps I could take you out sometime? I have a private gym with 24 hour key access and maybe we can go there sometime and you could teach me some wrestling moves

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 12:21 AM
lol

I love this woman. (no schmoe)
LOL!! thanks hehe sorry going through my messages lol !

and yes i agree in the united states... especially in LA trying to touch a random strange really can get your ass kicked lol NO you cannot touch my arms wtf is wrong with you?

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 12:22 AM
I think muscular women are the coolest friends!

You look strong!

What can you bench?!

Your arms look huge I bet you could kick my butt if we arm wrestled huh

I see that we live in the same area, perhaps I could take you out sometime? I have a private gym with 24 hour key access and maybe we can go there sometime and you could teach me some wrestling moves
Where the fuck do you find these clowns?

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 12:28 AM
they find me lol its gotten worse than that trust me thats why i have the chat turned off on myspace.. the guy you quoted is straight obsessive about how big i want to get.. he said he was sad that i didnt want to get much bigger just more solid and spent 20 minutes trying to talk me into shooting to be the next cutler lol then i turned chat off

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 12:49 AM
they find me lol its gotten worse than that trust me thats why i have the chat turned off on myspace.. the guy you quoted is straight obsessive about how big i want to get.. he said he was sad that i didnt want to get much bigger just more solid and spent 20 minutes trying to talk me into shooting to be the next cutler lol then i turned chat off

The guy I quoted is a straight lunatic. That shit is ridonkulous. I'd be like WTF.
Do you realize how creepy you are dude? Slow your roll fucker.

That's just me though.

I'd find out who they are and reverse stalk them with a big gay musclebear type.

That would be awesome.

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Why do they always tell us how big/small they are?

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 01:03 AM
The guy I quoted is a straight lunatic. That shit is ridonkulous. I'd be like WTF.
Do you realize how creepy you are dude? Slow your roll fucker.

That's just me though.

I'd find out who they are and reverse stalk them with a big gay musclebear type.

That would be awesome.

LOL it has gotten worse trust me that guy is not even close to being the worst

i think they are totally obvious to how creepy they are.. what rational person would do it if they really could grasp how much of a creeper they were coming off as?

fuck stalking him i blocked him.. i had 6 fucking messages from him today hes taking a leave on sanity apparently

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Why do they always tell us how big/small they are?
because they like feeling physically inferior to us and pointing it out helps them achieve that without us actually having to degrade them

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 01:05 AM
LOL it has gotten worse trust me that guy is not even close to being the worst

i think they are totally obvious to how creepy they are.. what rational person would do it if they really could grasp how much of a creeper they were coming off as?

fuck stalking him i blocked him.. i had 6 fucking messages from him today hes taking a leave on sanity apparently

Oh... Crazy is cool. There's nothing wrong with crazy people.

Personally I love me a crazy chick... They are always such good lays.

Creepy though... Ugh... I can't handle anyone who's creepy.

Ever notice how most women aren't "creepy"?

Maybe a little psycho, but never seem to give off the "creepy" vibe?

It's like that is totally a guy thing.

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 01:06 AM
because they like feeling physically inferior to us and pointing it out helps them achieve that without us actually having to degrade them

See... creepy.

No woman is kicking MY ass.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 01:09 AM
Oh... Crazy is cool. There's nothing wrong with crazy people.

Personally I love me a crazy chick... They are always such good lays.

Creepy though... Ugh... I can't handle anyone who's creepy.

Ever notice how most women aren't "creepy"?

Maybe a little psycho, but never seem to give off the "creepy" vibe?

It's like that is totally a guy thing.
no i have enough stalkers i dont need this freak who does actually live within 5 miles of me stalking me lol

its social skills i think lol women are inherently more manipulative so we can be creepy without you guys KNOWING we are being creepy lol

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 01:10 AM
See... creepy.

No woman is kicking MY ass.

pfft sure boss if you say so lol

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 01:54 AM
check this out:

I wanted to let you know that I truly admire you for your awesome and exceptional athletic determination, as well as someone who is a very beautiful lady, and a talented lady inside as well as outside of the gym!

Moreover, I was wondering that since we are both single people, and around the same age, if you would be interested in hanging out together sometime like for a drink, dinner, etc.? … Better yet, perhaps we could even hangout sometime this weekend?!

Lastly, nowadays I think that it would be a great time to get together and hangout with you. You can feel free to reach me anytime at the telephone number: and by e-mail at:

PS: Also, I was wondering if you be interested in being a guest speaker at my middle school, NOMS.

THIS was his 1st email to me...

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Atleast he didnt want to oil you up :)

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 01:59 AM
My reply to him was how do you know me and how did you get my email:

His response:

How do you know me? - I saw you win NGA Pro debut July 2007

how did you get my email? - YOUR WEBSITE OF COURSE! Ha!!

TTYS,

Patrick
PS: When an I get some "Luv" in person from you, Ms. Guns!? ha!!

He sent this in this font/size....wth?

Por2gue
03-02-2010, 01:59 AM
So GM what is your max bench?:D

GirlyMuscle
03-02-2010, 02:08 AM
I'm a weakling. Only about 155.

GirlyMuscle
03-02-2010, 02:09 AM
Hey MsGuns, is PAtrick from the UK?

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 02:11 AM
Hey MsGuns, is PAtrick from the UK?

No, he has a Maryland number but that could be fake...

Por2gue
03-02-2010, 02:11 AM
You just answered a schmoe question, you schmoe lover.:>

GirlyMuscle
03-02-2010, 02:14 AM
I know...but I considered that the schmoe who was asking was YOU so I answered.

Sometimes I do answer the schmoes. For instance, this morning I had a nice long chat with a schmoe who apparently stalks me here at rx. :wavey:

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 02:15 AM
GM, does "my" Patrick sound familiar?

GirlyMuscle
03-02-2010, 02:17 AM
I had a Patrick once. From my videos at youtube. Wanted to pay my way to the UK and give me $5K to session. I'm sure there's more than one Patrick Schmoe in the world.

GWHH
03-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Some of us NON-SCHMOE-like myself. Just like to know this info. And some of us non-schmoe just like the facts.

FYI...

What do you bench?
How big are your arms?
How strong are you?

Just saying.... ;)

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 05:38 PM

Trust me... I'm a generally alright guy, but if she's coming after me... I'm beating that bitch down.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Trust me... I'm a generally alright guy, but if she's coming after me... I'm beating that bitch down.
well then good thing we get along now then because i would hate to tarnish your "winning fights with girls" record hehe

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Some of us NON-SCHMOE-like myself. Just like to know this info. And some of us non-schmoe just like the facts.

Interesting...

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 05:52 PM
well then good thing we get along now then because i would hate to tarnish your "winning fights with girls" record hehe
You don't want none of this.

I'm like 15-0.

It's always her fault... Like I always say.

Bitches be Crazy.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 05:58 PM

I'm like 15-0.

Bitches be Crazy.
lol you dont want none of this :) try 3 expulsions averaging 8-10 fights each and 2 psychotic exs lol

the school fights where my fault .. the exs were their fault lol assholes be crazy :D

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:08 PM
lol you dont want none of this :) try 3 expulsions averaging 8-10 fights each and 2 psychotic exs lol

the school fights where my fault .. the exs were their fault lol assholes be crazy :D

You let me know whenever you wanna lace up the gloves, I'll be happy to put you in your place.

:p

Or do you fight dirty? I'm all for a bar room brawl.

;)

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 06:09 PM
You let me know whenever you wanna lace up the gloves, I'll be happy to put you in your place.

;)
i can go either way but for your sake i hope we dont take it to the ground :D

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:10 PM

If we do, then you're done... My ground game is tight.

:)

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 06:15 PM

as is mine as is mine although the typical reason it ends up on the ground is because i hit like a truck and they go ninight :D

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Fight Fight Fight BBB and Tu! Who will win? lol

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Get a room!!!

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:21 PM
as is mine as is mine although the typical reason it ends up on the ground is because i hit like a truck and they go ninight :D

I have a thick skull.... I don't go down that easily.

You have to really want it. ;)

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Get a room!!!

Hush Gerald... You know I do things in public.:D

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Hush Gerald... You know I do things in public.:D

What the hell? No you did not just use the first name! Where the hell is my neg rep button??!

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 06:25 PM

lol ya i'm thick headed too or so i hear :D

i never bother with things i dont really want :D

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:26 PM
What the hell? No you did not just use the first name! Where the hell is my neg rep button??!

Everyone knows... And we love you for it.

I use my real name every day. :P

Gaoshang Xiongshou

I'm like 15-0.

Bitches be Crazy.

;)

We interrupt this thread for a song for the happy couple...

YouTube- Marvin Gaye - Lets Get It On

Tu Holmes
lol ya i'm thick headed too or so i hear :D

i never bother with things i dont really want :D

That's good to know... I never bother with things I don't feel are worthwhile.

;)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 06:27 PM

They know it NOW :lmao:

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:28 PM
We interrupt this thread for a song for the happy couple...

Totally Not...

This is my song.

O53yqG0KgmQ

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 06:29 PM
That's good to know... I never bother with things I don't feel are worthwhile.

;)

or you dont think you can handle i bet :D

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:29 PM
They know it NOW :lmao:

You have a great name... You should use it more often.

I am sorry if I upset you.

:(

Can we stay friends?

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Totally Not...

This is my song.

O53yqG0KgmQ

Good stuff :ok:

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:30 PM
or you dont think you can handle i bet :D

That has never EVER EEEEEVER happened.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 06:32 PM
You have a great name... You should use it more often.

I am sorry if I upset you.

:(

Can we stay friends?

Oh no, not upset. It just brings back bad memories. The only time people ever used my full name or first name was when they were upset with me... the Algebra teacher... the ex-wife... I have gone by my middle name my whole life anyway, since my father's name is also Gerald. But at least my middle name is not Bernard like his :hypno:

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Oh no, not upset. It just brings back bad memories. The only time people ever used my full name or first name was when they were upset with me... the Algebra teacher... the ex-wife... I have gone by my middle name my whole life anyway, since my father's name is also Gerald. But at least my middle name is not Bernard like his :hypno:

I don't even know your middle name...

Someone tell me GX's middle name!!!

I must know the truth!

:D

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 06:35 PM
That has never EVER EEEEEVER happened.
ya well there is a first time for everything

GirlyMuscle
03-02-2010, 06:35 PM

I said they were typical schmoe questions. That's all. Did I call you a schmoe?

Let me ask you a question....Have you asked the men on this board these questions? ;)

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 06:36 PM

I didnt...I thought it was Brandon!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 06:36 PM
I didnt...I thought it was Brandon!

That is the middle name. Full name: Gerald Brandon Best

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 06:37 PM
I sais they were typical schmoe questions. That's all. Did I call you a schmoe?

Let me ask you a question....Have you asked the men on this board these questions? ;)

good question :D

MsGuns

GM, I was wondering the same thing...

Gaoshang Xiongshou

He has never asked me. I am offended.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 06:38 PM
that is a very nice name im jealous lol i hate my first name, its too late to go by my middle name.. and no one can say my last name lol

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 06:38 PM

oh ok...i learn something new everyday.

GirlyMuscle
03-02-2010, 06:39 PM
pssst.....BRandon is his middle name. Gerald Gaoshang Brandon Xyliphone

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 06:40 PM
that is a very nice name im jealous lol i hate my first name, its too late to go by my middle name.. and no one can say my last name lol

oh ok...i learn something new everyday.

With a last name like Best, I have to live up to it.

Tre
03-02-2010, 06:40 PM

Gotta love a woman who likes to spice up the foreplay a little.

Hit it, Holmes!!

(and if you don't, you're gay...not that there's anything wrong with that) :p

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:43 PM

Try having a name of Tu Holmes.

People can google me and I'm the first 10 fucking hits.

I can not escape. :(

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:44 PM

Hit it, Holmes!!

Tre you bum.

I'll have you know that I no longer have a desire for random sex.

I'm looking for something REAL!

HAHAHA!!! I can't even type it without laughing.

No... Seriously... I'm tired of the random bullshit. Getting laid is EASY... I am looking for a real baby boo.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 06:45 PM

Hit it, Holmes!!

HAHHA you are awesome tre LOL!!

naw i typically dont make the guys im "hitting" tap out hehe well.. other than that one anyway but he is a whole other story lol

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Tre you bum.

I'll have you know that I no longer have a desire for random sex.

I'm looking for something REAL!

HAHAHA!!! I can't even type it without laughing.

No... Seriously... I'm tired of the random bullshit. Getting laid is EASY... I am looking for a real baby boo.

so you are a girl?

what a pity :p

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:48 PM
so you are a girl?

what a pity :p

My bulge certainly shows otherwise.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 06:51 PM
well with that attitude you may as well be one :)

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 06:52 PM
What was this thread about again? real names? lol

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 06:52 PM
coincidentally.. schmoes LOL!

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 06:53 PM
well with that attitude you may as well be one :)

Funny... Aren't you into chicks these days?

;)

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Funny... Aren't you into chicks these days?

;)
into sex with chicks not talking to them and you have illustrated why :D

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 06:55 PM
oh, that was ugly :lmao:

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 06:56 PM
wait Tu's a chick?

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 06:57 PM
wait Tu's a chick?

Not at all.

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 06:58 PM
oh ok...Im tryin to follow the new topic...lol

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 07:01 PM
I just got this random PM from a member w/ zero posts:

Hey how are you are you from NYC you can see me on facebook XXXX XXXX.

Is this a schmoe?

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 07:01 PM
into sex with chicks not talking to them and you have illustrated why :D

That's ok... I just respond in the manner to which I'm spoken to.

I'm sure if you hadn't acted like a bitch I wouldn't have talked to you like one.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 07:02 PM
new topic...

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s48/Xiongshou/derailed.jpg

Stick around. It will be something else soon enough.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 07:07 PM
That's ok... I just respond in the manner to which I'm spoken to.

I'm sure if you hadn't acted like a bitch I wouldn't have talked to you like one.

lol should we recap or would you like to rethink that statement

MsGuns
03-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Peace out peeps...off to train legs w/ Tina Chandler.

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 07:13 PM
lol should we recap or would you like to rethink that statement

We can recap any evening if you want... I'm good to go all night long.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 07:35 PM
We can recap any evening if you want... I'm good to go all night long.

HAHAH uh huh thats what they all say :D

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 07:39 PM
HAHAH uh huh thats what they all say :D

Yeah... most people are all show and no go.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Yeah... most people are all show and no go.
it is very disappointing yes.. i would rather be disappointed up front then expect great things just to get the let down hehe

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 07:51 PM
it is very disappointing yes.. i would rather be disappointed up front then expect great things just to get the let down hehe

People are often a let down. Well, except me... I'm freaking awesome.

GirlyMuscle
03-02-2010, 07:53 PM
^^ This is true.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 07:55 PM
People are often a let down. Well, except me... I'm freaking awesome.
HAHAHA yes you seem umm.. unique.. for sure :D

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 08:10 PM
It is often those that speak the most provide the least truth.

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 08:12 PM
It is often those that speak the most provide the least truth.

Ok Mr. 16000 posts.

:P

(You know I'm just messin')
:hmn:

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Ok Mr. 16000 posts.

:P

(You know I'm just messin')
:hmn:

16,000 posts full of nothing :D

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 08:14 PM
16,000 posts full of nothing :D

You said it... not me.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 08:16 PM
You said it... not me.

I said it... but is it really true, though?

Look around... :yep:

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 08:17 PM
I said it... but is it really true, though?

Look around... :yep:

There are some people I would actually believe and some I wouldn't.

I hold you to a more believable standard than most.

Do not let me down Brandon. :mad:

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 08:19 PM
LOL! awww that was a cute little tiff you guys just had.. im glad you kissed and made up!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 08:19 PM
There are some people I would actually believe and some I wouldn't.

I hold you to a more believable standard than most.

Do not let me down Brandon. :mad:

Of course not.

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 08:20 PM
LOL! awww that was a cute little tiff you guys just had.. im glad you kissed and made up!

I fight with everyone... This is not new.

I tell it like it is to everybody. You will see. ;)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Real men can be sensitive, and still kill something and eat it in the same breath.

This is us.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Real men can be sensitive, and still kill something and eat it in the same breath.

This is us.
sorry i have never encountered this real man that you speak of i was confused.. thanks for clarifying :D

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 08:29 PM
sorry i have never encountered this real man that you speak of i was confused.. thanks for clarifying :D

You need to hang out with some of us from here, and quit hanging out on the beach with those Abercrombie and Bitch emo metro people.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 08:31 PM
You need to hang out with some of us from here, and quit hanging out on the beach with those Abercrombie and Bitch emo metro people.
i have been to the beach twice heheh

i dont hang out with any of the metros i dont like sharing my clothes with my men lol

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 08:34 PM

i dont hang out with any of the metros i dont like sharing my clothes with my men lol

LOL one of these days, you are going to walk in on one of those guys trying on your underwear.

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 08:35 PM

Damn Metro shit... I just had this conversation with a chick friend (She's married so she's in the friend zone... I don't mess with taken chicks) the other day.

I blame it on the 5 fags with the straight eye shit... Looking decent when you go out is one thing, but waxing your eyebrowns and shaving your legs and shit... I'm sorry... That's gay.

I may trim the sack and wax the back because I'm a fury beast and don't want to shed everywhere but come on? Body scrubs? Fucking Scented bath shit?

THAT SHIT IS FOR BITCHES!

If you're a man and you use a loofah sponge, you have to turn in your man card.

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 08:35 PM
LOL one of these days, you are going to walk in on one of those guys trying on your underwear.

Who wears underwear?

;)

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 08:40 PM
LOL i dont let those fuckers into my house lol it seems that if you weigh less than 220 lbs you are scared to approach me lol that is the typical average for the guys i hang out with i guess.. lol most are between 200 and 280 lol

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Damn Metro shit... I just had this conversation with a chick friend (She's married so she's in the friend zone... I don't mess with taken chicks) the other day.

I blame it on the 5 fags with the straight eye shit... Looking decent when you go out is one thing, but waxing your eyebrowns and shaving your legs and shit... I'm sorry... That's gay.

I may trim the sack and wax the back because I'm a fury beast and don't want to shed everywhere but come on? Body scrubs? Fucking Scented bath shit?

THAT SHIT IS FOR BITCHES!

If you're a man and you use a loofah sponge, you have to turn in your man card.
lol im used to the shaves guys they all compete in something lol im talking more the guys in the skinny jeans and Sinful shirts with more makeup on than i have lol

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 08:48 PM
LOL i dont let those fuckers into my house lol it seems that if you weigh less than 220 lbs you are scared to approach me lol that is the typical average for the guys i hang out with i guess.. lol most are between 200 and 280 lol

Sissies. I could still be at 175lbs. and I would move on you. You deal with guys whose nuts has not dropped yet, despite what their appearance would suggest.

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 08:51 PM
lol im used to the shaves guys they all compete in something lol im talking more the guys in the skinny jeans and Sinful shirts with more makeup on than i have lol

Fuck that shit... I tried it... It's ok, but then the hair grows back and is all stubbly... It's also a pain in the ass time wise.

I do not like wasting time shaving my body... My sack takes all of 3 minutes, so it's no big... I admit that I don't like picking hair out of my teeth, so I'm sure whatever girl I'm with doesn't either.... So I clean that up.

Waxing is a 1 every 6 weeks thing on the back which is fine... more than that is just gay.

I'm a guy... If a man can't be in and out of the bathroom in 20 minutes, he's a bitch.

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Sissies. I could still be at 175lbs. and I would move on you. You deal with guys whose nuts has not dropped yet, despite what their appearance would suggest.
oh i am aware that i seem to date little boys in big boy bodies lol

single.. for life :)

barbellbarbie
03-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Fuck that shit... I tried it... It's ok, but then the hair grows back and is all stubbly... It's also a pain in the ass time wise.

I do not like wasting time shaving my body... My sack takes all of 3 minutes, so it's no big... I admit that I don't like picking hair out of my teeth, so I'm sure whatever girl I'm with doesn't either.... So I clean that up.

Waxing is a 1 every 6 weeks thing on the back which is fine... more than that is just gay.

I'm a guy... If a man can't be in and out of the bathroom in 20 minutes, he's a bitch.
shiiiit i can be in out and off to work in 20 minutes wtf are u doing in there that takes so long :)

i have been blessed with almost No body hair.. i get leg stubble like once a month.. sorta lol

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-02-2010, 09:00 PM

I have to shave my head. If you do that too quickly, you could wind up with at least several nicks, or bits of scalp missing. I have done both, so I have to take my time. I do not like the sight of my blood rolling down my body.

Tre
03-02-2010, 09:04 PM
shiiiit i can be in out and off to work in 20 minutes wtf are u doing in there that takes so long :)

i have been blessed with almost No body hair.. i get leg stubble like once a month.. sorta lol

I'm calling Fake Italian! :p

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 09:08 PM

Washing my luscious locks... I have bomb ass long hair and you gotta shampoo and condition that shit.

Then you gotta run the brush though it.

Plus I gotta trim the 'chops on my face... Add to that, I'll probably drop a deuce and 20 minutes is about right.

Tu Holmes
03-02-2010, 09:09 PM
I'm calling Fake Italian! :p

Xs 2. I wanna see the DNA analysis.

barbellbarbie
03-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Hi Ms. Barbell Barbie,

Damn you look sexxxy!!! I just love the pic of you in the plaid skirt and the white shirt unbuttoned and tied!!! I was wondering if it is possible to purchase pics of you like that shot??? Please don't be offended by such a question. I just think you are really sexxxy and I would like some pics of you for my personal enjoyment. Please reply.

GWHH
03-03-2010, 04:20 PM
sorry, about, thought you were calling me a schmoe. Mostly, i do ask the same question.

I said they were typical schmoe questions. That's all. Did I call you a schmoe?

Tre
03-03-2010, 04:26 PM
sorry, about, thought you were calling me a schmoe. Mostly, i do ask the same question.
I'm calling you a schmoe, just as I'm calling her a schmoeho, but I'm not saying either like it's a bad thing.

Even though I'm not a schmoe anymore, I'm still a fan of schmoe-schmoeho lust affairs! :)

barbellbarbie
03-03-2010, 04:33 PM
I'm calling you a schmoe, just as I'm calling her a schmoeho, but I'm not saying either like it's a bad thing.

Even though I'm not a schmoe anymore, I'm still a fan of schmoe-schmoeho lust affairs! :)
really?

Tu Holmes
03-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Even though I'm not a schmoe anymore,

You're not a schmoe any less homie.

Tre
03-03-2010, 05:06 PM
lol @ not any less!!

really?

Yeah, you've still got some work to do.

heh heh heh ;)

baronsrugby
03-03-2010, 05:09 PM
i think if you were constantly harassed by these creepy people you would have a hang up too?

people that actually know me in real life know almost nothing bothers me.. im not judgmental or uptight at all and i truly believe "whatever makes you happy.. if it makes u smile do it" but these fuckers are straight up offensive.. and persistent to a point where it is no longer flattering and just annoying..

and who the hell stops a perfect stranger on the street to start talking about then asking to touch their biceps? that is atypical behavior to put it very mildly

i now have my online status hidden and chat turned off on myspace as well as my default pic here as the picture. its set to private too now just so i can log in without getting 10 IMs from these guys.. at this very moment i hav 42 messages since yesterday about this time.. all but 3 spam emails an 2 from friends are these schmoing bastards.. in 24.. HOURS!

Well, that I get. Not that I have guys stopping me on the street to feel my biceps, that would get a bit creepy. I can understand that. But usually that's very blatant and obvious.

I'm sure you get shit tons of mail, and I'm sure many of the women on this board have to do a myriad of things because they are afraid that some creepy 50 yr old guy in his mother's basement in Arkansas wants to send her a message to talk about her while he has websites open to muscle websites and what not.

However, if I ask a question, how much do you lift, does that make me some creepy guy? I work out, I go to the gym 5 times a week or so. I am aware of what my numbers are, I do keep track. It's one thing if your opinion is that "I don't really pay attention, I just do several little things to build my body." That's cool and all. I guess maybe it's a guy thing. Guys tend to get hung up on numbers, like how much you bench and what not. We don't expect women to work out like guys, so you see a woman who does and it's like, you don't know what else to ask. (Although I would never stop a woman on the street to feel her biceps, I would notice though).

baronsrugby
03-03-2010, 05:17 PM
What's funny is there are 3 pages or more of people being very schmoey all the while saying they dislike schmoes.

Maybe I'm the only one who gets it.

Or not.

Tu Holmes
03-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Funny... it just looks like a conversation to me.

barbellbarbie
03-03-2010, 05:28 PM
However, if I ask a question, how much do you lift, does that make me some creepy guy? I work out, I go to the gym 5 times a week or so. I am aware of what my numbers are, I do keep track. It's one thing if your opinion is that "I don't really pay attention, I just do several little things to build my body." That's cool and all. I guess maybe it's a guy thing. Guys tend to get hung up on numbers, like how much you bench and what not. We don't expect women to work out like guys, so you see a woman who does and it's like, you don't know what else to ask. (Although I would never stop a woman on the street to feel her biceps, I would notice though).
no you lift you arent one of these guys.. you are asking because you lift and are making conversation about lifting ( i assume) that is NOT the purpose of the question when a schmoe asks it.. they are typically getting pretty excited about the answers and dont remotely hide it.. and you wouldnt ask the same question 10 different ways just to keep hearing the answer right lol would you then escalate it to the point of wanting to wrestle? then fixating on the wrestling/strength/ abilitiy to be picked up and or pinned by the chick you are asking the question of? see there is a pretty huge difference between an avid lifter asking how much i lift and some old guy who hasnt been in a gym this decade fixating on it to get off

Ibarramedia
03-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Well, that I get. Not that I have guys stopping me on the street to feel my biceps, that would get a bit creepy. I can understand that. But usually that's very blatant and obvious.

I'm sure you get shit tons of mail, and I'm sure many of the women on this board have to do a myriad of things because they are afraid that some creepy 50 yr old guy in his mother's basement in Arkansas wants to send her a message to talk about her while he has websites open to muscle websites and what not.

Quoted for truth. x2

Tre
03-03-2010, 06:02 PM
I lift and personally, even though it makes me blush a little, I love it when random women want to touch my biceps....

...and then take me home and have my babies. :D

barbellbarbie
03-03-2010, 06:04 PM
god.. the things i could say to that lol is this a test lol im so tired and its hard to stfu hehe

Tu Holmes
03-03-2010, 06:18 PM
im so tired and its hard to stfu hehe

For you... this may be an impossibility. :D

barbellbarbie
03-03-2010, 06:20 PM
For you... this may be an impossibility. :D
you just had to poke the tired chick huh..

almost too tired to fight back.. my fuckin god this is the longest day ever

Tu Holmes
03-03-2010, 06:24 PM
you just had to poke the tired chick huh..

almost too tired to fight back.. my fuckin god this is the longest day ever

You would expect me to do otherwise?

Come now.

barbellbarbie
03-03-2010, 06:39 PM
sigh.. have u ever been so tired your skin hurt lol i havent slept much all week and zero sleep last night.. my office is hotter than hell.. just completely uncomfortable right now and i cannot believe its not even 4 yet..

Tu Holmes
03-03-2010, 07:06 PM
sigh.. have u ever been so tired your skin hurt lol i havent slept much all week and zero sleep last night.. my office is hotter than hell.. just completely uncomfortable right now and i cannot believe its not even 4 yet..

I do sympathize. Just think about how much better you'll feel once you fall asleep on your flight.

You'll be out before the wheels leave the runway.

Serves you right though for not at least taking a nap. :)

MsGuns
03-03-2010, 10:48 PM
hi...did yall see my possible schmoe PM?

baronsrugby
03-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Alright, I think I get ya. So, it's basically that the guys who typically ask these questions are guys who don't work out that much and would be likely to get their ass kicked by a girl scout, let alone a female bodybuilder, do I have that somewhat correct?

Here's what I don't get. When someone, man or woman, says they can bench 300lbs, what exactly does that mean? Does it mean they can crank it out for 8 reps or does it mean that they can only do it once? I guess, this has no real answer and depends on the person. I see vids of people lifting weight that seems ridiculously unbelievable, then I look at what I do in the gym, and sure, while I have been only really kind of seriously been lifting for say 6 months, while many of these probably have done it for years, I have to wonder if this is something they do everyday, or just once in a blue moon.