PDA

View Full Version : Tina Lockwood posing

Ibarramedia
02-24-2010, 10:29 AM
Dailymotion - Tina Lockwood - a Sports & Extreme video@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xccgy6@@AMEPARAM@@xccgy6

Tina Lockwwod poses in NYC For Laurie Fierstein's celebration of female muscle.

AnglicanBeachParty
02-24-2010, 10:38 AM
Tina Lockwwod poses in NYC For Laurie Fierstein's celebration of female muscle.

Thanks, Ibarra ... I remember when Laurie Fierstein's event happened, but had not seen this video before!

Ibarramedia
02-24-2010, 10:41 AM
You're welcome Paul. Can you believe she was only 22 at the time with the kind of size and muscularity she had? And now she has disappeared from the scene seemingly forever.

AnglicanBeachParty
02-24-2010, 11:09 AM
You're welcome Paul. Can you believe she was only 22 at the time with the kind of size and muscularity she had? And now she has disappeared from the scene seemingly forever.

It is hard to believe. I think she is one of the female bodybuilders about whom it is most often asked "where is she now?"

Ibarramedia
02-24-2010, 11:45 AM
It is hard to believe. I think she is one of the female bodybuilders about whom it is most often asked "where is she now?"

A bit of an understatement. She is the most 'sought out' fbb, where is she now is just the tip of the iceberg. At a certain FBB forum, countless threads about 'where is she now' have sprung up. Tons of urban legends and supposed sightings. I even joked that she is under the protection of the FBB protection program. To this day, her legend has grown immensely that discussions of the 'next Tina Lockwood' abound. Candidates have been among others: Aleesha Young, Megan Abshire,Sarah Hayes, Candace Richards.

HammerStrength12
02-24-2010, 12:40 PM
How is her voice so "normal" ?

kraken
02-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Wow, totally forgot bout her. Never knew she was THAT young though.