PDA

View Full Version : David Hardy

DAVIDHARDY
02-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Guys, I'm about 14.5 weeks out of the NGA Night of Champions and 15.5 out of the NGA Jimmy Coby Classic, and 19.5 out of an NGA show on the 10th of July. I'm hoping to get an overall, but I'd like some feedback.

Thanks guys,

Quadsweep
02-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Whats up mang? Mostly at this point I just see symetry and proportion issues. Symetry wise it looks to me like your right delt is more developed than the left. Could also be lighting. I do think your upper body overpowers your legs especially hamstrings. You may consider doing hams first every other week and pound them, What I do! Condition is good at this point so I do not think leanness will be an issue. Posing. from the back move your feet closer together. I think it makes your legs look worse than they are actually.

Jeff

DAVIDHARDY
02-24-2010, 08:08 PM
Whats up mang? Mostly at this point I just see symetry and proportion issues. Symetry wise it looks to me like your right delt is more developed than the left. Could also be lighting. I do think your upper body overpowers your legs especially hamstrings. You may consider doing hams first every other week and pound them, What I do! Condition is good at this point so I do not think leanness will be an issue. Posing. from the back move your feet closer together. I think it makes your legs look worse than they are actually.

Jeff

It's not the lighting, my right side is weaker all around. It's really noticeable in my biceps when I'm really lean. I am going to focus on my hams and triceps next offseason and really try to bring those weak areas up. Thanks for the posing tip, I was wondering about that. I'm also going to be working on getting really low on my side poses so my legs look thicker that they are. All I can do at this point is focus on conditioning; I'll have to work those weak areas next offseason.

Thanks for the inputs and most of all, thanks for the honesty. Also, when I post up new pics every couple of weeks, should I start a new thread each time or just use this one?

Quadsweep
02-24-2010, 11:14 PM
It's not the lighting, my right side is weaker all around. It's really noticeable in my biceps when I'm really lean. I am going to focus on my hams and triceps next offseason and really try to bring those weak areas up. Thanks for the posing tip, I was wondering about that. I'm also going to be working on getting really low on my side poses so my legs look thicker that they are. All I can do at this point is focus on conditioning; I'll have to work those weak areas next offseason.

Thanks for the inputs and most of all, thanks for the honesty. Also, when I post up new pics every couple of weeks, should I start a new thread each time or just use this one?Just stay with this one. We all check the posts as the diet progresses.

Jeff

Dan Kennedy
02-25-2010, 12:13 AM
You look good this far out. Work on posing. For example, your legs should be squished together when you do side tri and side chest pose - this will bring out your hams more.
Dan

DAVIDHARDY
02-25-2010, 04:52 AM
Thanks dan.

tammyp
02-25-2010, 06:11 AM
i agree with what jeff said. did you have an injury on that side?

DAVIDHARDY
02-25-2010, 06:56 AM
No injury I don't know why its like that. Funny thing is that my left pec is better than my right. I think this is due to a shoulder dislocation from a few years back I never got fixed. I dislocated my right shoulder in a dirtbike accident and my right collar bone sticks out farther. That might make the right shoulder look overpowering compared to the left, too. I know it makes my right peck seem smaller with the shift in the bone structure. Ill post a pic later of me in my last show in kind of an atlas pose where the shoulders look really balanced.

tammyp
02-25-2010, 08:31 AM
sounds like an injury to me..ouch.

DAVIDHARDY
02-25-2010, 09:22 AM
sounds like an injury to me..ouch.

Yeah I guess so lol. I thought you were referring to a muscle tear.

DAVIDHARDY
02-25-2010, 08:53 PM
Here's the pic I was talking about where the imbalance in my shoulder isn't noticeable.

DAVIDHARDY
03-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the comments guys. I have decided to take this year off and focus on my lagging body parts before I step on stage again next year.