PDA

View Full Version : Rest

Minnphat
02-25-2010, 06:26 AM
Do natural bodybuilders need more rest? Is five days too much? especially those who have been lifting for a while that dealift, squat and do other power movements.... Please dont write do what works for you bla bla..... just personal experiences and actual facts...

esgibson
02-25-2010, 09:10 AM
Do natural bodybuilders need more rest? Is five days too much? especially those who have been lifting for a while that dealift, squat and do other power movements.... Please dont write do what works for you bla bla..... just personal experiences and actual facts...

yeah natties need more rest. chemical enhancement, in most cases, will speed up recovery which is why many natties only work every muscle once a week. i personally get the best results, preconest or offseason, if i go 2 days on 1 day off no matter what day of the week it is. it's nice but at the same time sucks. my gf hated it cuz i always had to train on the weekends when i was with her but i loved it cuz i got random off days during the week and it was different every week so i never got bored with it. i think if ur only training 2 days a week and resting for 5 it probably wont kill u BUT definitly not the best option for a bodybuilder.

KEVDIESEL
02-26-2010, 09:38 AM
i'm certainly learning to get proper rest days in now that i'm training harder. i deadlift squat and row heavy also and believe me i see much better results by just leaving the weights alone for a few days. it can be hard for us iron junkies but not only do u give ur muscles time to recover but u are ready to attack the next workouts with a lot more enthusiasm and energy. plus if u like to train heavy its good to let those joints off the hook a little. that's just my input. train hard then chill out.

NATURAL-1987
02-26-2010, 12:16 PM
I train with weights either monday,tuesday,thursday,friday. or monday,tuesday,thursday,friday,saturday. Minimum 2 days off/week but always one in the middle of the week and one before the week starts.

thesamewords
02-26-2010, 12:26 PM
hell yeah natties need more rest! Even with the use of the best natural pharmacy, our body and mind requires us to have more rest.