PDA

View Full Version : Now that the Arnold is over...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Do any of you feel reenergized about training? Did seeing someone (or everyone, be it in picture, webcast, or in person) light a spark that has you ready to go this year?

Fitswim by Celeste
03-09-2009, 10:11 AM
i know i did. just seeing everyone makes me think i need to just do it! no excuses!

genex
03-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Well I am here at the Columbus airport ready to head home. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed. Was nice to see folks at the show though, I'll be posting more pix shortly!

Fitswim by Celeste
03-09-2009, 12:00 PM
was good seeing you again Gene - safe trip home my friend :)

JVALDEZ
03-09-2009, 12:05 PM
18 weeks out! Feeling pumped!!!

**blondie**
03-09-2009, 12:15 PM
i know i did. just seeing everyone makes me think i need to just do it! no excuses!

It was really nice to meet you Celeste!

Well I am here at the Columbus airport ready to head home. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed. Was nice to see folks at the show though, I'll be posting more pix shortly!

I just had a night sleep in my own bed & it was great! Was so nice to meet & work w/ you Gene

From my standpoint, it was my first time @ the Arnold. It was really motivating as I'm now 6 weeks from my show. If anything it really helped me by pumping me up & keeping me on track. Now I just got 6 more weeks to go.....

~gymdiva~
03-09-2009, 01:04 PM
see blondie's back and cute butt all weekend made me wanna come home and train for sure!

Heather Grace
03-13-2009, 10:17 AM
The entire experience was amazing! I am actually REALLY looking forward to the next 14 weeks of prep leading to Jr. Nats!

:D

sassy69
03-13-2009, 10:47 AM
For the most part, the weekend was just a chance to see people I know & pick up a bunch of autographs for my little bro. The toppers were meeting esplendido, the mayor & Adina, and personally getting a pic w/ Sheila Bleck cuz I love her physique and honestly, I wanted to see how I measure up to a new heavy wt pro - height-wise, etc. I tend to be to tall for my weight class so just looking for a reality check.

The Prodigy
03-13-2009, 12:17 PM
To name a few....Colette Nelson, Isabell Turrell, Debbie Bramwell...I could go on for days. I dream of accomplishing what these ladies have accomplished and have so much respect for them. Meeting them only reinforced in my mind how bad I want to do this and how hard I am willing to work to get there!!!

Bonny Priest
03-13-2009, 09:12 PM
I know it lit a fire under my butt. I haven't done a competition since the 2007 Ms. O, but I've decided to do the Atlantic City Pro. Feelin' a little nervous & I've got a loooooooooooooooooootttttttttt of work to do in the next 6 months. Eeeek!

Bonny Priest

Sugargirl
03-13-2009, 09:30 PM
I know it lit a fire under my butt. I haven't done a competition since the 2007 Ms. O, but I've decided to do the Atlantic City Pro. Feelin' a little nervous & I've got a loooooooooooooooooootttttttttt of work to do in the next 6 months. Eeeek!

Bonny Priest

Bonny !
I thought you looked Stunning last time out!!!! Can't wait to see you on stage again!

Sugargirl
03-13-2009, 09:32 PM
.. I would say anyone who I saw wasshow ready (as I dragged my semi fat ass around! ) , so many great looking and different physiques! - I was amazed by Heather Armbrust - she motivates me - she's a big girl! :)

Bonny Priest
03-13-2009, 10:07 PM
Bonny !
I thought you looked Stunning last time out!!!! Can't wait to see you on stage again!

Thanks! Keep your fingers & toes crossed for me! Not sure if I can pull this one off. ONLY six months! Aaaaaaah!:eek:

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-13-2009, 11:11 PM
Thanks! Keep your fingers & toes crossed for me! Not sure if I can pull this one off. ONLY six months! Aaaaaaah!:eek:

Welcome to RX :D

Sugargirl
03-14-2009, 01:37 AM
Girl, your Bonny Priest!! .. Of Course you can!!!!!!!!!

Bonny Priest
03-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Girl, your Bonny Priest!! .. Of Course you can!!!!!!!!!

Your awesome!:D

SallyAnne
03-15-2009, 06:08 PM

Hey, Bonny!

6 months sounds like a long time, but damn - it goes by quicker than we realize. I'm doing nationals this year and have 8 months, but I'm already getting serious because the time will fly!

Bonny Priest
03-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Hey, Bonny!

6 months sounds like a long time, but damn - it goes by quicker than we realize. I'm doing nationals this year and have 8 months, but I'm already getting serious because the time will fly!

Girl you know it will. It flies by so fast we'll be wishing we had a couple more months. My husband & I train together and we've got a workout partner who competes and is notorious for procrastinating until the last minute. Then inevitably, craps himself because he didn't realize it was so close. I usually start warning him 10 months out, but apparently he thinks his genetics are sooooo amazing that he can keep slacking off for a while.

Just last week I started training hard, getting in all my protein & supps, etc. and I already wish I had a couple extra months. I REALLY want to make some amazing changes, so it's head down, tail up for the next six months. We'll have to keep each other motivated! Good luck with your prep for nats! Go get 'em!