PDA

View Full Version : VPX Synthesize same as Shotgun

powerrack
02-25-2010, 01:52 PM
Is Synthesize the same as NO shotgun just minus the stims? I'm asking because I prefer the energy from e/c/a and would just want to combine that with Synthesize?

On a side note, anyone try out VPX Stealth gainer?

Ninja Loco
02-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Here's a crazy idea. Look at the labels and see if anything is different.

Yes, I know. Shocking. Although I prefer to call it "revolutionary".

powerrack
02-25-2010, 04:30 PM
Here's a crazy idea. Look at the labels and see if anything is different.

Yes, I know. Shocking. Although I prefer to call it "revolutionary".

I have looked, I had both containers right in front of me, I guess I was looking for verification because they advertise one as a pre workout and the other as a post workout product, so I was assuming potential quantities of ingredients being different, but I'm guessing probably not.

Anyways! Thanks for your reply, I appreciate the help bro.

Ninja Loco
02-25-2010, 04:32 PM
LOL.... you're alright.

Hmm....lemme take a look myself again cause i didnt see any differences except the stims.....

Ninja Loco
02-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Man thats basicaly the only difference. Personaly i think thats bullshit that they do that, even though I kinda do like VPX. Id say combine your eca with the synthesize and be dont with it.

On another note, havent tried the stealth gainer yet, but it Protein Rush is any indication of how well it works and tastes, I'll be using it here soon. Protein Rush is my RTD of choise at the moment.

Carson
02-25-2010, 05:41 PM
I love NO Shotgun and redline extreme for a pick me up.

powerrack
02-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Man thats basicaly the only difference. Personaly i think thats bullshit that they do that, even though I kinda do like VPX. Id say combine your eca with the synthesize and be dont with it.

On another note, havent tried the stealth gainer yet, but it Protein Rush is any indication of how well it works and tastes, I'll be using it here soon. Protein Rush is my RTD of choise at the moment.

Yah that's all I notice too, the advertising threw me off that's all. Gonna try the snynthesize plus e/c/a in about an hour here.

I just ordered some stealth as well, hopefully it's alright, usually all the VPX stuff is pretty good.

GENESIS
02-25-2010, 09:23 PM
I love NO Shotgun and redline extreme for a pick me up.Meltdown is even better...

GREENMACHINE23
03-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Meltdown is even better...

Yes it is. Does anyone know why VPX was not at the Arnold this year?:dunno:

GENESIS
03-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Yes it is. Does anyone know why VPX was not at the Arnold this year?:dunno:

your kidding me? wtf....