PDA

View Full Version : my lower body workout, quick and to the point

KEVDIESEL
02-25-2010, 06:02 PM
just felt like posting this workout i did today, a little out of the norm but i wanted to try something new yet old school.
stiff legged deads 205 255 and two sets at 315
barbell hack squats 2 sets 330
jefferson squat 2 sets of 205 at both sides

all done 15 second rest periods between. i'm not claiming to be a beast but it felt pretty good.

NATURAL-1987
02-25-2010, 11:57 PM
Wow, someone in the world besides me who knows what Jeffersons even are! And barbell hack squats too! haha. I can see this working. Personally would put barbell hacks first, then jeffersons and then stiff leggeds. Maybe even start with a front squat, now we'd be really talkin.

KEVDIESEL
02-26-2010, 08:49 AM
thanx dude, i may try that order next week. those oldschool moves just gives u a different feel. example, the difference between hack squatting in a machine and ripping a barbell off the floor from behind will gvie the body something new to respond to. besides some solid strong physiques were created back in the day with these.
aint no school like the old school LOL

bbdude1988
02-26-2010, 10:27 PM
Wow I just looked up Jefferson Squats... how do those feel? I have never heard of it

NATURAL-1987
02-27-2010, 12:09 AM
^^^^
They hurt. Squeeze hams/mostly glutes together while forcing hips out and briniging weight up. I do 1 plate 10 reps slow and controlled. Then finish with stiff leggeds. Even if its only one set just to stretch muscle back out because they get knotted up huge.