PDA

View Full Version : Zma

baal242
02-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Hi all,

I searched for topic, but I could not find anything about it.

My girlfriend is trying to loose some weight and at same time gain some muscles. She trains cardio in the morning and has weight trainings in the afternoon. She takes around 1200 calories per day from food and 300 from two whey portions. She takes oral turinabol (OT) 20mg per day.

I am wondering would ZMA do her any good? Is it better to take ZMA while on OT or afterwords or it does not make any difference?

Also what do you think insted of composite ZMA, could she take 3 individual pills of Zinc, Magnesium and B6? :confused:

Thanks in advance.

sassy69
02-26-2010, 02:31 PM
That's a nice hefty dose of Tbol - is she a first time cycler?

Is there some reason you're looking at ZMA?

I think the biggest thing people get out of it is help falling asleep.

I think I'd be careful w/ the B6 - it is a diuretic of sorts and you're better off not manipulating your water for any long period of time.

baal242
02-26-2010, 05:30 PM
This is second cycle. First one did fine without side effects, while there some gains, specially on shoulders.

Would you recommend then to go to 10 mg per day?

We where looking to ZMA since it could help to increase strength.

Here are her stats:
quads 55,4 cm
waist 74,7 cm
calves 42,9 cm
biceps 36,8 cm
chest 98,7 cm
weight 70,5 kg
height 180 cm

sassy69
02-26-2010, 05:42 PM
This is second cycle. First one did fine without side effects, while there some gains, specially on shoulders.

Would you recommend then to go to 10 mg per day?

We where looking to ZMA since it could help to increase strength.

Here are her stats:
quads 55,4 cm
waist 74,7 cm
calves 42,9 cm
biceps 36,8 cm
chest 98,7 cm
weight 70,5 kg
height 180 cm

I just like to know if its a first cycle or not because esp women are told all sorts of crazy stuff by whoever that they run off & try. Since there's experience already, no worries.

My thoughts on ZMA are that it's not goign to make more of a difference than the t-bol.

Try it & see.