PDA

View Full Version : Bloat from Var?

Dragon_MD
02-26-2010, 12:02 PM
I recently heard that some women experience some bloating from anavar. Is this true, or have any of you experienced this?

sassy69
02-26-2010, 02:29 PM
I recently heard that some women experience some bloating from anavar. Is this true, or have any of you experienced this?

Yes its true. It doesn't happen to everyone but it does happen. At first it doesn't make sense because the compound itself doesn't aromatize, but consider that you're fiddling w/ your basic body chemistry.

Even the smallest dose of var can take the body out of a homeostatic state which results in a wide array of symptoms, water retention being top of the list. Then hair growth, weight gain, endometriosis, osteoporosis etc..on the harsher end.Just a very natural response to a biological system gone haywire.

barbellbarbie
02-26-2010, 02:45 PM
i was a water bed with knees on anavar lol

have you tried other substances? do you bloat on those? var was the first thing i ever ran and the water retention scared me.. it turns out that although var is the worst.. i gain water anytime i chemically alter my hormone levels.. things that shouldnt make me retain water.. like winny for example.. still make me hold some so i have to assume its the change in hormone level and not the substance itself.

Dragon_MD
02-27-2010, 03:44 PM
No, I am a man. I was asking because a friend of mines girl was using some var and got bloated. I heard elsewhere that it can do that to women, so I thought I'd come ask you ladies who would know for sure.

Funny how it does some, and the same var doesn't in another woman, or in men at all. I am actually starting to become very interested ion how woemn react differently then men do to AAS. Well, actually how women are different period. Figured if I can't understand women mentally, maybe at least I can at least try and understand them another way, LOL. :D

barbellbarbie
02-27-2010, 03:55 PM
lol ah well yes its possible either because of how SHE reacts to var or just the fact that her body holds water when her hormone levels are messed with

tammyp
02-27-2010, 04:33 PM
i have a friend that gains alot of water on var, even the smallest amount. if shes using for prep best to drop a week to 10 daYS out

Victoria
03-01-2010, 12:28 AM
I'm almost done with my second week on var and even though I'm holding water weight because of it, my tummy doesn't feel bloated. The extra weight is deceiving me since I'm trying to lose a few pounds and I have a very strict diet. I'm hope once I'm done with my cycle those extra pounds will go away fast :)

barbellbarbie
03-01-2010, 12:33 AM
the only positive thing i will say about var is oh man does it make you stronger than hell.. i didnt lose bf i didnt really gain noticable muscle.. i held 15+lbs of water that literally dropped in 24 hours when it left my system but mother of god if i was a powerlifter lol i had ZERO upper body strength when i started my first cycle. like 15lb db curls were difficult and by the end of the cycle i was up to 35s sometimes 40s.. and i kept the strength.. i would live on that shit.. water be damned if i was a competitive pler hehe

sassy69
03-01-2010, 12:44 AM
the only positive thing i will say about var is oh man does it make you stronger than hell.. i didnt lose bf i didnt really gain noticable muscle.. i held 15+lbs of water that literally dropped in 24 hours when it left my system but mother of god if i was a powerlifter lol i had ZERO upper body strength when i started my first cycle. like 15lb db curls were difficult and by the end of the cycle i was up to 35s sometimes 40s.. and i kept the strength.. i would live on that shit.. water be damned if i was a competitive pler hehe

Not that this couldn't be done naturally (increase in strength from 15 to 40 lb DB curls) and not that var is known for massive size building - tho it is known for more maintainable gains.

heavyiron
03-02-2010, 12:41 PM
I have never observed US pharm grade Oxandrolone causing water retention is any female or male user. I get my meds from a US pharmacy so I am positive these meds are genuine.

Victoria
03-02-2010, 03:40 PM
I have never observed US pharm grade Oxandrolone causing water retention is any female or male user. I get my meds from a US pharmacy so I am positive these meds are genuine.

Too bad you can't tell me where to get it ;)

ubermensch
03-07-2010, 12:03 PM

Well, I can say I have observed bloat in a woman using US grade Oxandrlone, Oxandrin, from a US pharmacy. Not being argumentative, I'm just surprised you've never observed bloat in any of the women you've trained using this specific product. These were the 10mg'ers that look like vicodin tabs, and she was taking 20mgs too, so take that into account also.

heavyiron
03-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Too bad you can't tell me where to get it ;)
PM me if you want.

heavyiron
03-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Well, I can say I have observed bloat in a woman using US grade Oxandrlone, Oxandrin, from a US pharmacy. Not being argumentative, I'm just surprised you've never observed bloat in any of the women you've trained using this specific product. These were the 10mg'ers that look like vicodin tabs, and she was taking 20mgs too, so take that into account also.
So many things effect bloat with nutrition being high on the list not to mention women have phases during the month where they hold additional water so I think it is pretty tough to conclusively say it is the meds but I imagine that is a possibility.

I rarely train anyone, I am a chem advisor.