PDA

View Full Version : Natural Interviews

sulcop
02-26-2010, 12:35 PM
Hi everyone. I was asked by Steve Shaw over and www.muscleandstrength.com to do an interview. I was reluctant but it came out really well. I also scanned the interview section and there are some great ones. Here is a link to mine, and when your over there check out Dave Goodins and Tim Martin.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/interview-with-sean-sully-sullivan.html

Stay Natural and Stay True!

Sully

AVBG
02-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Stick around Sully and thanks for the link mate

sulcop
02-26-2010, 03:40 PM
my pleasure, and I am not going anywhere, I am one of Dave's clients now so I must read the board daily, lol.

Sully

AVBG
02-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Quality physique for sure!

NATURAL-1987
02-27-2010, 12:13 AM
^^^ WOW at those COWS,not calves in pic #3! Those things look SICK! Great build all around brother.

sulcop
02-27-2010, 07:52 PM
Thanks, I don't train them anymore. I once wanted to see how big they could get and once they were 2" bigger then my arms I called it quits.

AVBG thanks man, appreciate it. Want to see how this year goes, been off stage for 3 years. Kind of feels like I am a novice again.

AVBG
02-27-2010, 08:16 PM
I think there's some similarity in our physiques.. I got a similar shape with big calves.. I will get some new shots up after my show (less than 2 weeks away).

sulcop
02-28-2010, 03:35 PM
Good luck at the show. Your lower back is looking right on. How old is that photo?

Sully

AVBG
02-28-2010, 04:00 PM
18 days out.. Currently 12 days out.. Recent

MsGuns
02-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Hi Sully!

sulcop
02-28-2010, 08:44 PM
What up Pro! Nice avitar shot!

MsGuns
02-28-2010, 09:29 PM
What up Pro! Nice avitar shot!

Thx, how r u?

sulcop
02-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Doing well, thanks. What is your next show? Are you doing the Yorton this year?

MsGuns
02-28-2010, 10:25 PM
Doing well, thanks. What is your next show? Are you doing the Yorton this year?

Your welcome...
Well...It was the Yorton til sum1 told me of the new rule...of doing a show b4 the Yorton...I wasnt planning on doing any early shows...Oct is early too but Im willing to do it.

Do you know if that rule is in effect for 2010?

sulcop
02-28-2010, 10:30 PM
I was told that it was going to get shelved. I'll ask Matt because I am in the same boat. Even though the Gaspari is in my back yard I kind of only wanted to do the Yorton.... But then again I am retired so shhhhhhhhhhhhh!

MsGuns
02-28-2010, 10:37 PM
I was told that it was going to get shelved. I'll ask Matt because I am in the same boat. Even though the Gaspari is in my back yard I kind of only wanted to do the Yorton.... But then again I am retired so shhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Please let me know...I think a lot of competitors might be sitting out w/ that new rule...smile
Secret is safe w/ me...I hope no else reads this post...lol

sulcop
02-28-2010, 10:40 PM
I am not that interesting so not concerned, lol. Matt was thinking about it just to scale the show down a bit. There were 50+ pros this year and I think it overwhelmed him. I think its a bad idea, its not the IFBB Olympia, its natural bodybuilding!? I'll see if I can get him to drop the idea, then we can do a couples routine!

MsGuns
02-28-2010, 10:45 PM
I am not that interesting so not concerned, lol. Matt was thinking about it just to scale the show down a bit. There were 50+ pros this year and I think it overwhelmed him. I think its a bad idea, its not the IFBB Olympia, its natural bodybuilding!? I'll see if I can get him to drop the idea, then we can do a couples routine!

Good and overwhelming at the same time...I dont think he should cap it...
I was sad I missed it since I was in Canada competing w/ another org.
Couple's routine, really? that would be interesting...

sulcop
02-28-2010, 10:56 PM
You never heard about my 2006 Cape Cod Batman routine? I had 6 role players and a figure competitor in the routine. I kind of go all out and do skits not just posing. I have done conan, batman, phantom of opera and GI joe. All with a bunch of other competitors. I want to do a couples routine to an old ELO song. Just throwing it out there.

MsGuns
02-28-2010, 11:01 PM
You never heard about my 2006 Cape Cod Batman routine? I had 6 role players and a figure competitor in the routine. I kind of go all out and do skits not just posing. I have done conan, batman, phantom of opera and GI joe. All with a bunch of other competitors. I want to do a couples routine to an old ELO song. Just throwing it out there.

Nope...Are they on utube? Sounds intertesting....

sulcop
03-01-2010, 11:01 AM
I know Layne Norton posted one of my Conan routines on Utube but I only watched it once and not sure if its still there. I may have one or two of the others on DVD, but I usually don't get one unless I have clients doing the same show. As for the Yorton Matt contaced me and explained why the new rule came into effect. It actually makes sense, lol, so I'll be doing the Cape and the Yorton, but shhhhhh! If you want to PM me I can explane the reason and perhaps get you to come to the Cape show.

Sully

garry engle
03-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Hey Sully!

I've heard about that Batman routine but never got to see it. Stuff of legend lol...