PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone stuff

kgelo51
02-26-2010, 02:55 PM
I'm 17 and am looking to compete between October 2010 and February 2011 in a teen contest. I am playing a spring sport so wont be able to truly lift hard till mid May. Some people on this thread are gonna say "you don't need a test booster, your hormones are high," I don't want those crap answers. I would just like to know from people which testosterone supplements worked for them and their result.

Thank you.

ironwarrior22
02-26-2010, 05:32 PM
If you think your test is low go get it checked cuz almost everyone on here will tell you that you don't need anything at your age and hell I'll tell you that you never need it....anyways sorry this isn't what you were looking for but it's the damn truth! be patient and perfect every other aspect of bbing before looking into this avenue. If you go to the doc and he says it's low by all means take what he prescribes other wise buck up son.

joelster
02-26-2010, 05:50 PM
I'm 17 and am looking to compete between October 2010 and February 2011 in a teen contest. I am playing a spring sport so wont be able to truly lift hard till mid May. Some people on this thread are gonna say "you don't need a test booster, your hormones are high," I don't want those crap answers. I would just like to know from people which testosterone supplements worked for them and their result.

Thank you.

They only speak the truth. No need for you to go on anything just yet.

kgelo51
02-26-2010, 06:09 PM
I dont think my test is low, and i don't plan on going on prohormones. But here is how i see it... most "warnings" say 18 and older, 1 year will not change anything. Also if its natural shit such as tribulis blends, there will not be any "side effects". Plus i've taken USP Prime when i was 16... nothing bad happened and i got some decent results within the first 4 weeks, and then i leveled off.

MMC78
02-26-2010, 06:47 PM
OTC test boosters don't work. Hope that helps.

kgelo51
02-26-2010, 07:15 PM
hahaha... i realize they dont do much, and if they do they are bound to be taken off the market. however i would like to here people reviews and results

ironwarrior22
02-26-2010, 07:37 PM
If I were you I would just make sure my nutrition is 100% and instead of spending money on supps that most likely won't help just buy more food and better food. Also, have an excellent lifting program built around constant strength improvement and after a few years if your wanting more spend your money on "supps" that work ie. test e, deca, dbol etc.

Ryan Bracewell
02-27-2010, 12:41 AM

Thank you.

I own a supplement store and train many high school athletes, so please listen when I tell you this.......Over the counter test boosters will do absolutely nothing for you. When you took prime, it did not give you any real gains. I'm not knocking prime, because its a great product, but what you felt was placebo. You are correct that natural test boosters will not harm you (for the most part). But if you know that then why waste your $50. The best advice anyone on here can give you is to spend that $50 bucks on some extra weight gainer and creatine. You will see so many more gains from those 2 things.

DR.BB
02-27-2010, 09:29 AM
Kgelo,
The test boosters you mention are useless, and you might think they are working but maybe it is just your genetic potential at work. But you will never know if you start taking stuff so young. You will grow if you eat right and train hard at your young age, and you will be far better off learning how to do things right and learning about your body and its potential before taking any plunge into "test boosters."

I know you don't want to hear it, and I not arguing from any moral position, but if you wait you will be far better off. If you can't make any significant gains training hard from 17-20 or 21, then all the test in the world will not make you into a BB or athlete or anything else.

kgelo51
02-27-2010, 09:39 AM
Ya when I took prime it's not that I trained harder or anything so I don't feel it's the placebo affect but I know my body, I trained for five months with steady and constant strength increases and when I took prime, within the first month my strength increase way more than usual. I realize it's not doin much especially at my age, however my diets clean, I train hard and listen to my body, so if I got some cash laying around I say why not.

juggernaut
02-27-2010, 09:41 AM
"If you think your test is low go get it checked cuz almost everyone on here will tell you that you don't need anything at your age" and

Drink some coffee an hour before to give you an edge.

swingslammer
02-27-2010, 09:46 AM
Ya when I took prime it's not that I trained harder or anything so I don't feel it's the placebo affect but I know my body, I trained for five months with steady and constant strength increases and when I took prime, within the first month my strength increase way more than usual. I realize it's not doin much especially at my age, however my diets clean, I train hard and listen to my body, so if I got some cash laying around I say why not.

"Blah, blah blah....I asked for advise but I am really the smartest kid in the world so I don't really want to hear what you are telling me....what the hell do all of you know anyway".

:no: :no: :no:

juggernaut
02-27-2010, 09:56 AM
LOL @ five months steady...WOW.

juggernaut
02-27-2010, 09:56 AM
17 and stupid.

kgelo51
02-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Alright this message will justify myself...
A. Im not dumb, I happen to know a hell of a lot, especially for my age. I have read multiple books on training, nitrition, and supplementation, aswell as my fathers personal training books.
B. I'm in highschool, so five months steady is hard to get when u play sports which is why I quit a sport so I can lift longer throughout the year.
C. I won't take a test booster anymore
D. No more comments on this thread please

Sledge
02-27-2010, 10:43 AM
bump

SelectOne
02-27-2010, 11:28 AM
LoL @
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I

juggernaut
02-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Alright this message will justify myself...
A. Im not dumb, I happen to know a hell of a lot, especially for my age. I have read multiple books on training, nitrition, and supplementation, aswell as my fathers personal training books.
B. I'm in highschool, so five months steady is hard to get when u play sports which is why I quit a sport so I can lift longer throughout the year.
C. I won't take a test booster anymore
D. No more comments on this thread please
homo

juggernaut
02-27-2010, 01:36 PM
comment.

swingslammer
02-27-2010, 01:40 PM
Hey I repped the guy that started this thread....he needs our help!

juggernaut
02-27-2010, 01:41 PM
fuck em

kgelo51
02-27-2010, 02:19 PM
Juggernaut suck sweaty donkey dick and swingslammer send the request again and I'll accept it this time

juggernaut
02-27-2010, 08:17 PM
Juggernaut suck sweaty donkey dick and swingslammer send the request again and I'll accept it this time
no thank you...I gave up sweaty donkey dick for Lent.

Ryan Bracewell
02-27-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey I repped the guy that started this thread....he needs our help!

Your absolutely right, he does need our help but unfortunately he already knows everything. If he was smart and listened to the people who have 10+ years more experience and more reading than him he might actually get somewhere.

crashcrew56
02-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Most of us have been there and done that with supplements. When I was your age I WASTED so much money on worthless supplements that I thought would do something and I thought they actually did, but I look back now and realize that it was nothing more than a placebo effect (except for the old 1AD). I understand what you are going through, but it's really just a waste of money to buy anything other than the basics. As for the labels on the products that do actually work, they should say for people 21 and up, and not just 18 and up. When I was in high school I used to spend so much time "researching" on what would be the next hot product that I would see some "killer gains" from, but I never really found it.

I am a competitive weightlifter, not at the level of Ryan, but trust me if there was a supplement that would really give me a leg up on my competition, believe me I would be taking it (if I could afford it that is).

kgelo51
02-27-2010, 11:35 PM
Easy with the fuckin rippin on me... I said I won't take anything, every fucking real and remove the dildos from their assholes

AVBG
02-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Jugg and to a lesser extent swingslammer. what's with the attitude to the kid? Did you wake up one morning knowing all ? He just wanted some advice and you let go with crap about his age, length of training, homo ect all.. If someone doesn't care to listen to your advice no need to start insulting them.

Not cool.

AVBG
02-27-2010, 11:37 PM
You should calm down too kid.

juggernaut
02-28-2010, 05:39 AM
I actually meant what I said. Coffee has been proven to give both a physical and mental edge. . I just laughed at his tantrum. But I agree I could've been nicer so for being a dick, I'm sorry.

swingslammer
02-28-2010, 09:43 AM
Jugg and to a lesser extent swingslammer. what's with the attitude to the kid? Did you wake up one morning knowing all ? He just wanted some advice and you let go with crap about his age, length of training, homo ect all.. If someone doesn't care to listen to your advice no need to start insulting them.

Not cool.

No attitude, just 30 solid years of lifting experience. I tried everything OTC back in the day and it was all a waste of money.

Mexican Smilax....waste of money
Boron..........Waste of money
Hot stuff.......Waste of money
50-60 liver pills a day......waste of money

Extra money spent on chewing gum because I was gritting my teeth so hard during sets......worth the money!!

Outside of Steroids or OTC steroids I thing PROTIEN, CREATINE and a MULTI VITAMIN are the only things worth spending money on ......REALLY!

P.S. This is for Kgelo 51..... I started at 14 and 105 lbs at 5'5".....thirty years later I am 192-195 at about 8 to 10% bodyfat....and still 5'5". During that whole time the least I ever worked out was about 2 to 3 years hitting the gym twice a week for 1/2 hour because of school. I have been up as high as 220 but it was SLOPPY.....it just takes TIME....TIME.....Slow and steady wins the race, really.

AVBG
02-28-2010, 12:30 PM
If you two want to keep on insulting forum members then leave.. Ok? do you get the point? If someone doesn't want to take or apply your well meaning advice then, Get over it and move on to another thread.

juggernaut
02-28-2010, 12:44 PM
I actually meant what I said. Coffee has been proven to give both a physical and mental edge. . I just laughed at his tantrum. But I agree I could've been nicer so for being a dick, I'm sorry.ummm I thought I made this clear?

kgelo51
02-28-2010, 09:24 PM
yo avbg are you able to delete this entire thread? if so please do

Thanks

juggernaut
02-28-2010, 09:33 PM
PM me if you really want help. Explain what your goals are, how your diet fares, and your training. I will be happy to help.

crashcrew56
02-28-2010, 10:29 PM
Kgelo, you made a thread that got a bunch of negative attention and some people made you look stupid for it, but don't ask to have this shit deleted. You made a newb thread and got flammed for it, now own up to it and move on.

"Rodz"
03-01-2010, 12:59 AM
OTC test boosters don't work. Hope that helps.

Really pls explain

"Rodz"
03-01-2010, 01:28 AM
yo avbg are you able to delete this entire thread? if so please do

Thanks

No it should stay, honestly youre brimming with test at ur age, eat and grow young man, dont try to screw with ur hormones until youre a man, ya i said until, shit you may still get taller, my nephews are 22 and 20, they are 205 and 190 , they train 3 times a week, and all they take, is my sisters fridge for granted lol

juggernaut
03-01-2010, 10:13 AM
No it should stay, honestly youre brimming with test at ur age, eat and grow young man, dont try to screw with ur hormones until youre a man, ya i said until, shit you may still get taller, my nephews are 22 and 20, they are 205 and 190 , they train 3 times a week, and all they take, is my sisters fridge for granted lol
I just dont get how he wants to use test boosters at such an inopportune time of his. Kind of useless to say the least.
Mike is on the money; eat well train INTELLIGENTLY and you'll be fine. If you want to learn how to setup a routine, ask. It seems you're out of ideas and just want to throw shit to the wind and see what sticks. I would also pickup an ebook called Take Charge. Great read, extremely informative and it explains how to setup the actual phase with research and totally not written by a magazine shitrag.

apex23
02-28-2020, 07:33 PM
No attitude, just 30 solid years of lifting experience. I tried everything OTC back in the day and it was all a waste of money.

Mexican Smilax....waste of money
Boron..........Waste of money
Hot stuff.......Waste of money
50-60 liver pills a day......waste of money

Extra money spent on chewing gum because I was gritting my teeth so hard during sets......worth the money!!

Outside of Steroids or OTC steroids I thing PROTIEN, CREATINE and a MULTI VITAMIN are the only things worth spending money on ......REALLY!

P.S. This is for Kgelo 51..... I started at 14 and 105 lbs at 5'5".....thirty years later I am 192-195 at about 8 to 10% bodyfat....and still 5'5". During that whole time the least I ever worked out was about 2 to 3 years hitting the gym twice a week for 1/2 hour because of school. I have been up as high as 220 but it was SLOPPY.....it just takes TIME....TIME.....Slow and steady wins the race, really.

So, you think Boron is a waste of money? That's funny bc Dante and myself feel totally different. No it's not going to make you huge but it will free up testosterone which you want.