PDA

View Full Version : Should I use fiberlyze

boatman
02-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Hey gys. I have already been getting in 30-35 grams of fiber a day along with a gallon of water. I have been having some regularity problems for a while. I seem to be able to go every day but some mornings I definitely dont feel like everything has come out if you know what I mean. I hav recently started adding a fiber supplement twice a day (metamucil). Is this overkill if I am already getting in 30-35. Also, is it the insoluble fiber in fiberlyze that does the "cleaning out" lol, because metamucil is straight up insoluble fiber.....

I hope my colon isnt just lazy. I am 5 10 123 pounds and trying to gain weight but this is killing my apetite lol. Maybe my bowels are sluggish from so low a weight :(

kgelo51
02-26-2010, 09:02 PM
i think it would be best to just drop all the other fiber products and just take fiberlyze. And yes its insoluble fiber which does the cleaning out. Just remember, any product dave puts out is bound to be good... hes a smart guy

Behemoth
02-26-2010, 09:23 PM
i think it would be best to just drop all the other fiber products and just take fiberlyze. And yes its insoluble fiber which does the cleaning out. Just remember, any product dave puts out is bound to be good... hes a smart guy

Couldn't agree more.

boatman
02-26-2010, 10:05 PM
Alright. I will try out the fiberlyze, but until i get my hands on some should i stick with the metamucil??

boatman
02-26-2010, 10:11 PM
Hmmm. Dunno if it can be that different lol. out of the 9 grams of fiber, 8 are soluble and only 1 is insoluble....

kgelo51
02-27-2010, 09:25 AM
But put It this way, wouldn't u want a good tasting fiber supp formulated by one of the smartest guy in the bodybuilding industry

Admiral Johnson
02-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Yes

Steve56
03-11-2010, 11:33 AM
I love Fiberlyze i was use it twice a day...also if you are trying to save a little money swanson makes a product thats very similar!! for much cheaper

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW859/ItemDetail

sonicwaste
03-12-2010, 12:08 AM
fiberlyze is awesome

Ironman19871
03-12-2010, 01:46 AM
I take 1 scoop before bed EVERYDAY. If one would miss a day or two, one would tell a huge difference. You will never go back to not using it. It's that good.

Are you man enough to take the 10 day FIBERLYZE challenge?

-BLP-
03-12-2010, 02:05 AM
it $$$$ n taste amazing,,, great product will like a bigger format n a lesser cost

Dre23
03-26-2010, 12:08 PM
I love Fiberlyze i was use it twice a day...also if you are trying to save a little money swanson makes a product thats very similar!! for much cheaper

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW859/ItemDetail

Why can this Swanson sell there fiber for 25% of what Dave sells his for for apporx. equal amounts and similar product? Is it merely his taste system that drives the price up so much?

robofsteel
03-26-2010, 12:24 PM
[quote=dre23;939342]Why can this Swanson sell there fiber for 25% of what Dave sells his for for apporx. equal amounts and similar product? Is it merely his taste system that drives the price up so much?[

I will try to find out more about this swanson brand.

Dre23
03-26-2010, 01:38 PM
^^^^Thanks Robo...I wasn't complaining, just wondering. I currently use Species products and love them all. Please keep up the GREAT work!

sba220
03-26-2010, 04:06 PM
^^^^Thanks Robo...I wasn't complaining, just wondering. I currently use Species products and love them all. Please keep up the GREAT work!

FIBERLYZE is a higher quality product and will be more effective with less chance of negative side effects. The primary ingredient in FIBERLYZE is psyllium husk, the most dense form of soluble fiber available. The other product uses oat fiber as the main ingredient....this is not quite as easily digested and you end up 5g of "extra" carbs that are not fiber.

You can pick up a can of FIBERLYZE for $20-$25 on the web, so its very reasonably priced. I also highly doubt that the other product has anywhere near the great taste of FIBERLYZE.

Skeletor
03-27-2010, 02:32 PM
What I like about FIBERLYZE is that my shit comes out in big manly logs, incidences of scutter and brown water spray have also been reduced.

In short, if you need to get your shit together, FIBERLYZE is your answer!

DAalltheway
03-27-2010, 03:30 PM
I just buy the generic equivilent of metamucil. Orange flavored fiber, it works great. I pay $6.99 for 2lbs, 72 servings.

Lann1011
03-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Hey gys. I have already been getting in 30-35 grams of fiber a day along with a gallon of water. I have been having some regularity problems for a while. I seem to be able to go every day but some mornings I definitely dont feel like everything has come out if you know what I mean. I hav recently started adding a fiber supplement twice a day (metamucil). Is this overkill if I am already getting in 30-35. Also, is it the insoluble fiber in fiberlyze that does the "cleaning out" lol, because metamucil is straight up insoluble fiber.....

I hope my colon isnt just lazy. I am 5 10 123 pounds and trying to gain weight but this is killing my apetite lol. Maybe my bowels are sluggish from so low a weight :(

How old are you? Are you sure everything else is good health wise? No diabetes or intestinal blockage/issues,, At 5'10 and 123 lbs, it makes me wonder if everything is ok...

shredstack
03-27-2010, 11:16 PM
FIBERLYZE is a higher quality product and will be more effective with less chance of negative side effects. The primary ingredient in FIBERLYZE is psyllium husk, the most dense form of soluble fiber available. The other product uses oat fiber as the main ingredient....this is not quite as easily digested and you end up 5g of "extra" carbs that are not fiber.

You can pick up a can of FIBERLYZE for $20-$25 on the web, so its very reasonably priced. I also highly doubt that the other product has anywhere near the great taste of FIBERLYZE.

Fiberlyze does indeed taste amazing. The lemonade flavor is a pleasure to drink. I will be picking up a bunch of it now that it's time for some keto.

Curt James
04-01-2010, 05:19 PM
I just buy the generic equivilent of metamucil. Orange flavored fiber, it works great. I pay $6.99 for 2lbs, 72 servings.

I've tried that as well as a product called Benefiber. Neither packs the same punch as Fiberlyze.

I take 1 scoop before bed EVERYDAY. If one would miss a day or two, one would tell a huge difference. You will never go back to not using it. It's that good.

Are you man enough to take the 10 day FIBERLYZE challenge?

lol :D Nice.

robofsteel, feel free to use this promo in any advertising campaigns. :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/fiberlyzepromo.jpg

DAalltheway
04-02-2010, 06:43 AM
Nothin beats a great shit.

Sandpig
04-02-2010, 07:00 AM
I use Konsyl. I believe that's what Dave used to recommend before he came out with Fiberlyze.

robofsteel
04-02-2010, 09:21 AM
I've tried that as well as a product called Benefiber. Neither packs the same punch as Fiberlyze.

lol :D Nice.

robofsteel, feel free to use this promo in any advertising campaigns. :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/fiberlyzepromo.jpg
Thanks Curt! I appreciate the effort. That would be a great ad! LOL

Curt James
04-03-2010, 12:28 AM
^lol :D Yeah, maybe for Mad magazine.

Your son is a powerhouse. Amazing strength for anyone, but especially for someone in their teens! :bowdown:

Wrex
04-16-2010, 02:16 PM
What I like about FIBERLYZE is that my shit comes out in big manly logs, incidences of scutter and brown water spray have also been reduced.

In short, if you need to get your shit together, FIBERLYZE is your answer!

lol

statenis33
04-17-2010, 11:10 PM

that stuff is loaded with sugar from the flavoring system though. its like nasty kool aid with fiber mixed in.

WILDMAN
04-18-2010, 08:00 AM
Fiberlyize is the Best product Species makes. The difference form it and all other fibers is the size of the actual fiber it is huge, it is not a measly fine ground powder. I have tried fibers with a superior composition, but they do not even come close because they are fine ground, and do not form the gelatinous mass that fiberlyize does.