PDA

View Full Version : MD Atheletes and Rx Muscle relationship?

blacktaboo
02-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Was wondering , now dave and john have left MD what is their relationship like with the Md atheletes now?..i know daves been intrical in evans contest prep and they both had fairly good relationship with branch, vic, kai and wolf....has blechman tried to use power tactics to keep them from associating with dave and john.

Wheels
02-10-2009, 04:27 PM
After listening to heavy muscle I know Freeman called Dave personally and gave him his support, along with Marcus Haley and Kevin Levrone. I highly doubt what has happened is going to get the MD athletes to forsake Dave and John. If some of them, the athletes, do then it for sure shows the kind of character they're packing.

AVBG
02-10-2009, 04:32 PM
It's going to be interesting.. The MD signed guys who are not EXCLUSIVELY signed to MD will be legally allowed to appear.. Keep in mind now the Weider guys would be not be excluded.

Steve56
02-10-2009, 04:54 PM
is toney freeman with weider or with MD? im confused becasue he was just recently on the cover of flex

AVBG
02-10-2009, 04:57 PM
is toney freeman with weider or with MD? im confused becasue he was just recently on the cover of flex

Toney's been signed to Weider for about 12months now.

buster12
02-10-2009, 04:57 PM
he's weider

Steve56
02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
i see...thats what i thought

JamesWebb
02-10-2009, 07:04 PM
im sure that dave will be able to work some things out with athletes to get them set up for some in the trenches type videos asap.

Relentless
02-10-2009, 07:18 PM
You wont be seeing Victor or Kai having any sort of relationship over at this site, I imagine. However, I do foresee Dave and John signing athletes to the site once they get some solid sponsorship. Dave and John know how to build and run a business!

wnybodybuildingfan
02-10-2009, 07:33 PM
I think you will see athletes signed right after the Arnold!

Dee
02-10-2009, 08:31 PM
You wont be seeing Victor or Kai having any sort of relationship over at this site, I imagine. However, I do foresee Dave and John signing athletes to the site once they get some solid sponsorship. Dave and John know how to build and run a business!
Yup

Even if they dont sign people. I can see this place being a sanctuary for amatuers as well as pros who will do the radio show and in the trenches just for the exposure.....With the business know how these guys have, i can see RxMuscle being a breeding ground for opportunity for more than just john and dave.

AVBG
02-10-2009, 08:50 PM
I don't really see a need to actually sign bodybuilders to the site, think about it.. with the two major players in the magazine biz there's probably say 10 who are exclusively signed to the mags, that leaves a possible 200 pro's that are unsigned.

JWolfe
02-10-2009, 08:56 PM
I have a feeling there will be some that will just want to come here with out having to sign anything.

red barraca
02-10-2009, 09:00 PM
It's going to be interesting.. The MD signed guys who are not EXCLUSIVELY signed to MD will be legally allowed to appear.. Keep in mind now the Weider guys would be not be excluded.

yes very interesting...enterview weider and md guy's.that mean's john and dave are friend's with everyone and md steve b is left out in the cold.:D

AVBG
02-10-2009, 09:06 PM
yes very interesting...enterview weider and md guy's.that mean's john and dave are friend's with everyone and md steve b is left out in the cold.:D

exactly, bodybuilders fall out of favor all the time.. Look at Priest when his contract wasn't renewed and went to MM for a year.. People are going to be on/off contract all the time.. the smart ones will no longer then be compelled to sign EXCLUSIVE contracts.