~gymdiva~
02-26-2010, 10:41 PM
source: wrestlezone

by Matt Boone
Feb 26, 2010
The following is from WWE.com:

Paul Burchill released
Written: February 26, 2010

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Paul Burchill as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Paul Burchill the best in all future endeavors.

this one surprised me given the Celebrity Apprentice tie-in:

by Matt Boone
Feb 26, 2010

Maria released

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE diva Maria as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Maria the best in all future endeavors.

and this one just flatout pains me to post:

by Matt Boone
Feb 26, 2010

Shane Helms released

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Shane Helms (Hurricane) as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Shane Helms (Hurricane) the best in all future endeavors.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Good lord.

fatbackgoal
02-27-2010, 01:27 PM
I can understand the two guys but Maria is an interesting one. It leaves me to believe that perhaps she doesn't last long on the show therefore she would not be a huge asset to WWE?

HammerStrength12
02-27-2010, 03:33 PM
I never liked Maria at all. Doesn't have diva looks, obviously can't wrestle, terrible actress. Never shoulda brought her back after the first Diva Search

sam the man
02-28-2010, 12:59 AM
i like maria, but rest of the guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they never got proper storyline up

TheCutMan
02-28-2010, 03:28 AM
i like maria, but rest of the guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they never got proper storyline up

What the hell are you talking about? The Hurricane gimmick was great and his feud with the Rock is still spoken of today. These were one of THE best promos ever in wrestling...

Shane Helms is a good wrestler with pretty decent mic skills. After he came back a year after his neck surgery he got huge pops but for some reason WWE stopped his push after two or three weeks. Ever since then they didn't really use him.
After the recent incident with him getting arrested it was just a matter of time until he was released.

Maria on the other hand was always really nice to all the fans but she couldn't do anything in the ring.
I totally agree with "fatbackgoal" as I never got what some people saw in Maria. She doesn't look that great and is a horrible in-ring performer.

~gymdiva~
02-28-2010, 10:19 PM
thank goodness I'm not the only one looking at Maria going, yeah....and?

as for Shane....I do hope he'll be TNA bound....especially with Shannon Moore there now, Jeff Hardy probably getting close to being there....and damn, Matt Hardy's the last NC boy left standing at this point!

(well ok, R-Truth is there but he wasn't in the original OMEGA group down here in theses here neck of the woods ;) )

LANCE ADAM
02-28-2010, 11:34 PM
ehh thought more would go. HASS would be good road agent

PTB
03-01-2010, 12:16 PM
by Matt Boone
Feb 26, 2010

Shane Helms released

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Shane Helms (Hurricane) as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Shane Helms (Hurricane) the best in all future endeavors.

Shane: whatsupwitdat!?!

TheCutMan
03-01-2010, 02:31 PM
thank goodness I'm not the only one looking at Maria going, yeah....and?

as for Shane....I do hope he'll be TNA bound....especially with Shannon Moore there now, Jeff Hardy probably getting close to being there....and damn, Matt Hardy's the last NC boy left standing at this point!

(well ok, R-Truth is there but he wasn't in the original OMEGA group down here in theses here neck of the woods ;) )

Didn't even think of this opportunity yet. Shane Helms would be a perfect fit for TNA - maybe as a tag team with Shannon Moore.

And don't forget: They always can bring back "Three Count" if Evan Karagias is still around. ;)

swoleoneday
03-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Helms I'm a little bit surprised about, the other two, meh.

I think the straw that broke the camel's back with Helms was the arrest.

I'm sure the WWE has about 3 or 4 more they are going to drop in the next couple of weeks. Its that time of the year anyway, and with NXT taking over ECW, they probably should drop a few anyway.

Alex England
03-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Paul is a good guy, I know him from the FWA. I should think he'll move to TNA as there are more than a few old FWA wrestlers there now.

~gymdiva~
03-02-2010, 01:48 AM
Didn't even think of this opportunity yet. Shane Helms would be a perfect fit for TNA - maybe as a tag team with Shannon Moore.

And don't forget: They always can bring back "Three Count" if Evan Karagias is still around. ;)

how funny is it that that keeps coming up for those two? HAHAHAHAHA....that's something neither will ever escape!

I should go train him....he lives not too far from Raleigh....listed as Smithfield....omg but there's kickass outlets there....I may get distracted ;)

Puma
03-18-2010, 05:43 AM
At least they kept Katie Lee Burchill who I think has more personality than Paul did and I personally like her looks over Maria's.

Puma
03-18-2010, 05:43 AM
I'll miss the Hurricane though. Not sure if TNA will sign him with the neck problem.