PDA

View Full Version : Lower back pain

bbdude1988
02-28-2010, 01:56 PM
So yesterday I had a fantastic back workout and arm workout. Bent over rows with 255lbs for 7 reps, pull downs (close grip and wide grip) with 200+ lbs, and DB rows with 100's, and then bis and tris. I felt fine during the workout, but as soon as I got back to work, I started feeling this sharp pain in my lower back as I cooled down. The pain progressed to such a degree that I couldn't walk or sit without pain. This morning it isn't much better.

Has anyone had anything similar happen to them? If so, what do you think is wrong and how long did it take to heal? I think I can tough out almost all my lifts while it heals, but I certainly won't be able to do deads or squats =(

big310
02-28-2010, 03:31 PM
It's the Pussitis leaving the body. (just kidding). I usually go to my chiro the next day & it clears up unless you've torn something. Stretching the hams helps while sitting in a hot tub too.

AVBG
02-28-2010, 05:33 PM
No not happened to me, do you want me to move the thread to the treatment/injury board?

spritz0
02-28-2010, 06:09 PM
I had bad lower back pain last year for over a month which was only relieved by doing stretches over an exercise ball. After 10 min doing that, you fell great!! After about 5 weeks or so of doing these stretches BEFORE your workout, you might be hooked!