PDA

View Full Version : Natural Competitions and NTBM products

fatbackgoal
03-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Will the use of NTBM products automatically rule you out of competing in natural organizations? I ask because we have no local contest for non-tested shows but quite a few for natural organizations.

needtogetaas
03-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Will the use of NTBM products automatically rule you out of competing in natural organizations? I ask because we have no local contest for non-tested shows but quite a few for natural organizations.
Nothing you buy on the Needtobuildmuscle.com web site will flag you for anything. However there are other products that we used to sell, and products that other companies have now taken over ownership of that will flag you. Beastdrol,deiselbolan 2.0,helladrol,epi-strong,tren-tfo,and katanadrol will all make you test posative for AAS

You can send me a pm my friend or call my help desk and i would be happy to help you in any way. If you are a natural competing althlete I know of many products and (ways around) things that can help you.

fatbackgoal
03-02-2010, 10:27 PM
Nothing you buy on the Needtobuildmuscle.com web site will flag you for anything. However there are other products that we used to sell, and products that other companies have now taken over ownership of that will flag you. Beastdrol,deiselbolan 2.0,helladrol,epi-strong,tren-tfo,and katanadrol will all make you test posative for AAS

You can send me a pm my friend or call my help desk and i would be happy to help you in any way. If you are a natural competing althlete I know of many products and (ways around) things that can help you.

Thanks I sent you a pm.

needtogetaas
03-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Perfect my friend. I sent one back. Thank you for contacting me and its a pleasure to be able to help you

SBT
03-04-2010, 02:15 PM
A lot of the products for sale on the site now though, would/could be sweet adds as a contest stack though!

swingslammer
03-04-2010, 03:18 PM

How about a link to the companies taht took over those products?? Or atleast a name or two?

IronCrusher
03-04-2010, 04:17 PM
How about a link to the companies taht took over those products?? Or atleast a name or two?

www.Mrsupps.com (http://www.Mrsupps.com)

brandonp005
03-05-2010, 03:34 AM
www.Mrsupps.com (http://www.Mrsupps.com)

Beastdrol :drool:

shrimp poboy
03-15-2010, 11:25 PM
a lot of the products for sale on the site now though, would/could be sweet adds as a contest stack though!

yes we can,pm me for discount codes and need2 and i will put together something sweet 4 u.(lol) SORRY I THOUGH WE HAD ANOTER SBT

Liquid
04-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Need2slin will be great for a show. Gear. Among others

Andrew732
04-08-2010, 01:52 AM
Need2slin will be great for a show. Gear. Among others
Need2Slin along forged burner would be great for pre show supplements.

data4
01-30-2013, 12:48 PM
I don't think NTBM has anything left in the store that would be banned except maybe 1,3 Dimthyl in some cases. However, for the non tested shows, Katana, Helladrol, Epistrong and Forma are all awesome products.

Young Gotti
01-30-2013, 01:50 PM
I don't think NTBM has anything left in the store that would be banned except maybe 1,3 Dimthyl in some cases. However, for the non tested shows, Katana, Helladrol, Epistrong and Forma are all awesome products.

yeah 1-3 dimeth is the only thing i can see thats banned or would be banned by a lot of sports or bodybuilding organizations