PDA

View Full Version : Having Children and Doing Sessions

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 03:06 PM
I have 2 children...a boy and girl. The girl was from my first marriage. She was planned and I had just finished my biology degree. My husband passed away. I was still working in the biology field. I remarried and had another child...this time a boy. My second husband passed on and I was a widow again. His medical bills amounted into the hundreds of thousands as he had a very rare medical condition which insurance did not cover. I had over a million dollars debt even though we were a middle class family. I had no problem living a lower class lifestyle but the medical bills killed us. I had been seriously working out for a few years and had recently started cycling. Using AAS changed my physique tremendously. I've heard the 95% diet and training but for the that wasn't true at all. AAS took my physique to new heights I would have never naturally achieved. I could not afford that either. Having my female friends who used and competed, sessions was suggested to me for extra income. I took to it right away. It allowed me to purchase my AAS and help get out of debt. I will continue this in a new post.

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 03:19 PM
I was very cautious about doing sessions at first and only had business by word of mouth. I would travel to a client. I did not have any type of sex for 1.5 year. I found though that even though I was doing sessions part time and working (my biology income was 60000/yr) the medical bills were still too much. The three of us lived in a one bedroom apartment and close to a poverty level. I found much of my session money was needed for AAS/supplements. A babysitter needed to be paid as well while I was conducting these sessions, as well as travel money. The bigger I was the more business I had. Doing sessions helped a bit but I needed to take it to the next level. I then allowed sex into some of the sessions. That was when I really took off and started making some unbelievable money. I never worked in the area where I lived. I refused as I did have young kids. However my kids came to be an age where I needed to be around more. I rented out some office space and set up camp. I built my business basically. I was closer to home than I wanted to be. Throughout this I did business through word of mouth and eventually a newspaper add for a muscular domantrix. I kept my kids away from this lifestyle because I kept it all at my place of business. I had a business name and did taxes by the book, etc. They thought mommy was a biologist. I would even leave my home in regular working clothes and bring home a lab coat once a week to "be washed". I did not want them to know what I did because at such a young age you can't understand. I kept my business close to home but I only accepted clients who lived a certain distance away. I did the usual soccer mom thing. I basically seperated it until my children were old enough to understand. I never kept any costumes/props/toys at home. My children thought I was working "certain shifts". If I had been exposed when they were that age I would have probably packed up and moved. The one thing I've always been good at is keeping a "emergency fund". As business picked up I accumulated a nice fund in case.

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 03:21 PM
If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I think I have given you the basic idea. Of course my children would always and will always come first. But I had more debt than the usual person. Not much family to depend on and help....a mom and an aunt. My aunt uses social services and my mother worked behind the counter at an appliance shop for many years.

barbellbarbie
03-01-2010, 03:29 PM
u must be the most unlucky human on earth.. i cant even tell you the statistical chance on 2 out of 2 marriages ending in death..

maybe i would be the 2nd statistical anomaly if i was crazy enough to get married again lol umm no never mind

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 03:33 PM
u must be the most unlucky human on earth.. i cant even tell you the statistical chance on 2 out of 2 marriages ending in death..

maybe i would be the 2nd statistical anomaly if i was crazy enough to get married again lol umm no never mind

I never thought about it being unlucky although it was. I think it was more statistically odd that both my husbands were young. I'm sure lots of ladies lose 2 husbands but probably not at such a young age. I haven't been married since though. My second husband passing was painful and I felt "I was bad luck" for men. It sounds silly but that is how I felt at the time.

Wh1teruss1an
03-01-2010, 03:35 PM
So, you became a prostitute to pay off your bills?

barbellbarbie
03-01-2010, 03:36 PM
i can honestly say i dont know anyone of any age that has lost 2 or more.. my husband died as we were getting divorced but that was stupidity not health related

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 03:37 PM
So, you became a prostitute to pay off your bills?

Please define exactly what I do in a session and how often I do it and what it involves.

Stavman
I think you are a troll.

This is all you talk about.

thesamewords
This world is a game of survival, making it out of this game with all of our limbs however, can make it much more difficult. Be vigilant and dedicated to improving your quality of life. Having kids is no picnic and neither is debt.Good luck.

Femphysiquefan
03-01-2010, 03:38 PM
First, let me just say that even though I respectfully disagree with your doing sessions, SG, you get MAD respect from me for having the guts to be willing to share your experiences concerning sessions with us. Are your children still unaware that you do sessions?? If not, how did you go about explaining to them what you do?? What was their reaction?? And, if you still haven't had this conversation with them, suppose your children were to react negatively and disagree what you were doing: would that have any impact on whether or not you would continue to offer sessions??

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 03:38 PM
i can honestly say i dont know anyone of any age that has lost 2 or more.. my husband died as we were getting divorced but that was stupidity not health related

I'm so sorry to hear that. I have to ask....how did you feel? Did a flood of emotions come back? Were you "relieved". I've never known of anyone to have their spouse pass on while going through divorce. I also have to ask and I did chuckle....he died of stupidity? Can you say exactly how? If that is personal I apologize and just ignore the question.

thesamewords
03-01-2010, 03:40 PM
I think you are a troll.

I agree Stav. But a good thread is a good thread even if it is troll...ish

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 03:41 PM
I think you are a troll.

It is the reason I joined this board. To talk about it. I was also asked to talk about having kids and doing sessions. You certainly don't have to read it but why post that pointless drivel. If we are stating what we think however, I think you look like a douchebag if that is you in your picture.

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 03:46 PM
First, let me just say that even though I respectfully disagree with your doing sessions, SG, you get MAD respect from me for having the guts to be willing to share your experiences concerning sessions with us. Are your children still unaware that you do sessions?? If not, how did you go about explaining to them what you do?? What was their reaction?? And, if you still haven't had this conversation with them, suppose your children were to react negatively and disagree what you were doing: would that have any impact on whether or not you would continue to offer sessions??

My children are aware now and almost adults. I didn't tell them until I felt they would be mature enough to understand of course. They were surprised but not unpleasantly surprised. I am and have them raised them to be very open minded. They don't and have never looked down upon Women that use AAS, homosexuals, polygamists, different ethnicities, people with drug/alcohol addictions, prostitutes, homeless people, etc. That is how I raised them and I was very open in discussing all of these. I was open but very strict. My first husband thought I was too strict with my daughter. I knew they wouldn't have reacted negatively. I don't know what I would have done if they had. I would need to know why they reacted negatively and I would take it from there. When I told them I was debt free so if they had adamantly wanted me to stop I probably would have.

thesamewords
03-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Whoa damn! dont be fighting up in here Stav! Im interested in this thread, i wanna know about the underbelly of parent hood and debt.This is talk show material( no offense SG).

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 03:52 PM
This is something I want to discuss. People are so misinformed and so many won't discuss it. With the anonymity of the internet I don't know why so many women/men won't discuss it. I am just one person with one story. This is why I do it and how I got into it. Others will be different. I want people to know they shouldn't lump as all into one category.

thesamewords
03-01-2010, 03:52 PM
"When I told them I was debt free so if they had adamantly wanted me to stop I probably would have."

So you are debt free now, whats in the future if you are making hell dough with no debts? FBB maybe?

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 03:59 PM
"When I told them I was debt free so if they had adamantly wanted me to stop I probably would have."

So you are debt free now, whats in the future if you are making hell dough with no debts? FBB maybe?

Do you mean competing? I have no desire to compete. I don't have the desire to "be the best". Especially at bodybuilding. I will also be honest about my physique which is a typical female bodybuilder physique. It is not a a work of beauty but instead a biological experiment that went wild and looks beastly. When I was younger I loved AAS use and putting on muscles. I didn't care about the side effect back then as I was on a sort of "high". I can take a step back, look at myself objectively and say I am a disgusting beast. The one thing that gets me through is that knowing I did this to myself gave my children more than I could have ever hoped for them. And because of that and that reason alone, I am content. If I didn't have kids and didn't do sessions I would have more regrets than you can imagine. I can retire whenever I want to. I do enjoy doing sessions though and have bonded with my clients. I'll stop when I want to but right now I'm happy.

barbellbarbie
03-01-2010, 03:59 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that. I have to ask....how did you feel? Did a flood of emotions come back? Were you "relieved". I've never known of anyone to have their spouse pass on while going through divorce. I also have to ask and I did chuckle....he died of stupidity? Can you say exactly how? If that is personal I apologize and just ignore the question.
well he and i were friends for 13 years before we got married.. he was however one of the worst husbands on planet earth so i had mixed emotions. i miss my friend for sure. i was also relieved a bit as bad as that sounds.. he was being a real nightmare about the divorce because he did not want it to happen. i tried to have him served with the papers for over a year.. then he started fighting for alimony and all this other nonsense so in that respect i was relieved..

yes stupidity.. he emailed me basically saying he knows hes a fuck up and wouldnt "destroy anything else ever again" about 2 weeks later he died of an "accidental" OD the official cause of death was acute and chronic alcoholism along with opiate toxicity... my understanding is (i had moved out of the state and didnt even know about this until he had already been removed from life support.. gotta love in laws huh) that he stopped breathing for reasons unknown at the time. by the time they got him hooked up to life support etc he has no brain activity because of the time he spend with no oxygen. he was removed from life support and died within moments. it wasnt until the autopsy came back that the OD was known about.

thesamewords
03-01-2010, 04:00 PM
"I'm 20 years old and a full time college student while having a REAL job."
Im jealous... really. I am severely lacking in one of these areas.

Femphysiquefan
03-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Do you know of fellow FBBs who have children and offer sessions??

If so, from the conversations you've had with them have their experiences been similar to yours, or different??

For those who have young children (not toddlers but not adults either), have they revealed to their kids what they do, or are they planning to wait until they are older like you did??

How do your children handle it when they are asked by their friends/colleagues, "So, what does your mom do??" Do they cover for you, or tell them the truth??

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 04:01 PM
LOL @ you. A troll isn't an insult. A troll is what you are.

I'm 20 years old and a full time college student while having a REAL job. As for me being ugly as sin? I don't think so.

I don't care that you are 20. I don't care that you attend college full time. I did too. I don't care that you have a job. And I still think you are ugly. Inside and definitely out. Now if you aren't going to discuss the subject matter in this thread why are you here? Are you trying to "promote" yourself.

The Big Sexy
I think you are a troll.

Agreed. I got trolled into thinking it was a real person - until I saw that troll threads were troll.

musclemilf
Stav is a hottie, but then I'm a dirty old lady ;)

Barbellbarbie and SessionGal - sorry for your loss

The Big Sexy

I'm 20 years old and a full time college student while having a REAL job. As for me being ugly as sin? I don't think so.

You are a GOD among ants...

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 04:02 PM
well he and i were friends for 13 years before we got married.. he was however one of the worst husbands on planet earth so i had mixed emotions. i miss my friend for sure. i was also relieved a bit as bad as that sounds.. he was being a real nightmare about the divorce because he did not want it to happen. i tried to have him served with the papers for over a year.. then he started fighting for alimony and all this other nonsense so in that respect i was relieved..

yes stupidity.. he emailed me basically saying he knows hes a fuck up and wouldnt "destroy anything else ever again" about 2 weeks later he died of an "accidental" OD the official cause of death was acute and chronic alcoholism along with opiate toxicity... my understanding is that he stopped breathing for reasons unknown at the time. by the time they got him hooked up to life support etc he has no brain activity because of the time he spend with no oxygen. he was removed from life support and died within moments. it wasnt until the autopsy came back that the OD was known about.

WOW. Thank you for having the courage to share that. You are such a strong woman for going through that and being able to talk about it openly.

thesamewords
03-01-2010, 04:04 PM
"I'll stop when I want to but right now I'm happy." What is one of your source points for happiness through all of this madness, is it the money or the security that comes with it.Why are you happy now compared to then, aside from your debt situation?

Gaoshang Xiongshou

I would do you :lmao:

Okay, seriously people... do not make me have to come clean this thread up. Play nicely.

barbellbarbie
WOW. Thank you for having the courage to share that. You are such a strong woman for going through that and being able to talk about it openly.

the good as well as the bad is what builds our character

thesamewords
03-01-2010, 04:06 PM
You are a GOD among ants...
Exactly!

Stavman
03-01-2010, 04:06 PM
I would do you :lmao:

Okay, seriously people... do not make me have to come clean this thread up. Play nicely.

Interracial FTW!!!!

But seriously, I'll stop. She started it... and she is a troll.

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 04:07 PM

If so, from the conversations you've had with them have their experiences been similar to yours, or different??

For those who have young children (not toddlers but not adults either), have they revealed to their kids what they do, or are they planning to wait until they are older like you did??

How do your children handle it when they are asked by their friends/colleagues, "So, what does your mom do??" Do they cover for you, or tell them the truth??

Most female bodybuilders I know are sterile or don't want children. I know very few that have children and even fewer that have children and do sessions. However I do know figure/fitness gals that do sessions as well and have children. I know some have told their older children. I don't know of any that have told younger children about what they do. My children love telling people what I do. However they play up the "muscles and wrestling" part. My Mom "wrestles" men for a living. Their closer friends know some sex is involved but when talking about it generally the sexual aspect doesn't come up. People are very interested in the "freakiness" look of me, and ask my kids about steroids, bodybuilding, etc. All of my sons friends at one point have asked me to help them get strong and get muscular. It's really amusing and I have some great laughs.

Wh1teruss1an
03-01-2010, 04:09 PM
What percentage of your session work includes sex versus the typical wrestling and lifting sessions the shmoes seem to like?

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 04:12 PM
"I'll stop when I want to but right now I'm happy." What is one of your source points for happiness through all of this madness, is it the money or the security that comes with it.Why are you happy now compared to then, aside from your debt situation?

Oh no. It has nothing to do with the money. I am literally a millionaire. I have enough money for the rest of my life. I would like to point out most women do not make doing sessions a business however. I did and I worked hard at it. I also was very very lucky to have some very rich clients. I love what I do. Like I have mentioned all of my clients are regular clients. I've developed some deep bonds and friendships. Many like to be dominated and it's role playing. I find that so much fun. I am also horny as fuck. This is due to AAS and I love to have sex. Sex is only involved in about 40% of my sessions but I love it. Also I have never done blowjobs or anal sex in sessions. I've never done anal sex at all. Only vaginal sex and handjobs in sessions. I just really enjoy what I do. My financial situation is of no concern and will never be ever again.

barbellbarbie
03-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Most female bodybuilders I know are sterile or don't want children. I know very few that have children and even fewer that have children and do sessions.

i actually know a fbb that has 6 kids and does sessions hehe her kids are older but i dont know if they know about it.. i also dont know if there is sex in her sessions i dont even want to ask. She is the one i mentioned that fucked up her tricep wrestling and had to pull out of the USAs

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 04:14 PM
For sure. LOL @ her only retort saying I'm ugly. I bet her jaw is huge and her clit is the size of a heard boiled egg.

It has nothing to do with you being a dirty old lady. I am.

Fixed.

Am I ugly? I would have to say sadly yes. My clit is larger and my jaw has changed shape due to GH use. I can put on make-up and get dolled up and look like a female, but I definitely look like a female who has done steroids.

Stavman
03-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Am I ugly? I would have to say sadly yes. My clit is larger and my jaw has changed shape due to GH use. I can put on make-up and get dolled up and look like a female, but I definitely look like a female who has done steroids.

All seriousness, do you regret it? That seriously sucks.

Men bitch about our testicles shrinking, but you guys got it waaaaay worse.

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 04:17 PM
What percentage of your session work includes sex versus the typical wrestling and lifting sessions the shmoes seem to like?

About 40% includes any actual sex. By sex I mean only hand jobs and vaginal. About 10-20% is vaginal sex and the rest hand jobs. It goes along with a type of "dominatrix" role playing. When I'm having sex I am being "bossy". The sex is never like you would see on a regular porno. It is "fetish" sex. And like I said there has never been any blowjobs or anal sex in my sessions. Blowjobs rarely get requested although anal does sometimes. I won't do either in sessions. And I'm terrifed of anal in real life.

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 04:21 PM
All seriousness, do you regret it? That seriously sucks.

Men bitch about our testicles shrinking, but you guys got it waaaaay worse.

The only reason I don't regret AAS use is because of the lifestyle it has allowed me and my children to have. I also don't regret it because doing sessions is fun. It is. I get to boss men around, watch them get turned on by my circus freak body, do different role playing, and have sex. I also do this when I want. I don't have a boss. I can take holidays when I want. Although I do try and accomodate my clients if they are good to me. I never once missed a recital, christmas concert, or sporting even of my childrens. However if I didn't make great money and enjoy what I do for a living than I would 100% absolutely regret using AAS. Take those 2 things away and I have altered my physical appearance to the point of no return.

Stavman
03-01-2010, 04:23 PM
The only reason I don't regret AAS use is because of the lifestyle it has allowed me and my children to have. I also don't regret it because doing sessions is fun. It is. I get to boss men around, watch them get turned on by my circus freak body, do different role playing, and have sex. I also do this when I want. I don't have a boss. I can take holidays when I want. Although I do try and accomodate my clients if they are good to me. I never once missed a recital, christmas concert, or sporting even of my childrens. However if I didn't make great money and enjoy what I do for a living than I would 100% absolutely regret using AAS. Take those 2 things away and I have altered my physical appearance to the point of no return.

Word. You have my respect.

Ninja Loco
03-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Word. You have my respect.
Mine too.

tammyp
03-01-2010, 04:36 PM
do you think this lifestyle has effected how your son views women?

and thank you for your frankness...this is most enlightening!

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 04:45 PM
do you think this lifestyle has effected how your son views women?

and thank you for your frankness...this is most enlightening!

Not at all. I was very strict with my children going up, although open. They attended church every single sunday until they were teens. Their moral values are strong. My son doesn't put women on a pedestal, nor does he disrespect them. He has a modern day "everybody is equal" type of view. He is very romantic and generous towards his girlfriends though. A bit "too generous" in moms opinon. Lol. My children stopped getting an allowance when they were old enough to get part time jobs and they get no money for anything extra. My son has been known to blow his whole paycheque on his girlfriend. (minus 20%). I insist 20% of every paycheque be saved.

HammerStrength12
03-01-2010, 05:12 PM
I disagree with the concept entirely, and was completely disgusted when I first found out these "sessions" go on both for males and females.

I don't agree with you,and never will, but in your mind you're doing whatever's necessary to provide for your kids/family. Which is a good thing. So I can't argue with that.

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 05:17 PM
I should point out that if my second deceased husband had not left me with hundreds of thousands of dollars of medical debt I probably wouldn't have done this. Not that I of course blame his death or him at all and for every extra day he was kept alive it was worth it. I could have supported my children just fine being a biologist. Close to a million in medical debt is very hard to deal with though. Without sessions the rest of my life would just be working towards paying it off. And I probably wouldn't of even had it all paid off before I died.

Tu Holmes
03-01-2010, 05:21 PM

I have an ex who is one of the most decorated exotic dancers in the country over the past couple of years.

Her children know exactly what she does and she is apparently honest with them completely.

It hasn't affected them as of yet, but it's also why she wouldn't do porn... The internet has a way of making everything permanent... Including these sessions, so it may affect them at a later date.

5% Monster
03-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Guys, when Debt starts to creep up, people resort to crazy things, so don't knock sessiongal for her actions. Prior to being diagnosed with ADD and OCD, I was a compulsive gambler and that caused me to similar things until I was able to seek treatment. Now that I am better and under treatment, I was able to resolve those issues and figure out the trigger points that lead to those problems. Session, my suggestion is if you really want to stop what you are currently doing, you can seek help and if you need someone in your area, PM me and I will find someone for you.

barbellbarbie
03-01-2010, 06:47 PM
i would love to know how you deduced that she even had the remotest inclination to stop.. i think she has said 10-15 times that she loves her job..

SessionGal
03-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Guys, when Debt starts to creep up, people resort to crazy things, so don't knock sessiongal for her actions. Prior to being diagnosed with ADD and OCD, I was a compulsive gambler and that caused me to similar things until I was able to seek treatment. Now that I am better and under treatment, I was able to resolve those issues and figure out the trigger points that lead to those problems. Session, my suggestion is if you really want to stop what you are currently doing, you can seek help and if you need someone in your area, PM me and I will find someone for you.

My debt was larger than most as well. Accounting for everything it was over 1 million dollars. This did not accumulate for years on end either. It was just sort of dumped on me within a few months. I don't want to stop though. I love what I do. I wasn't abused, I'm not a drug addict (although I've abused AAS) I'm not a compulsive shopper. I just love what I do. Am I the only one around her that loves sex, flexing, and role-play? And as a bonus I get PAID for it by gentlemen I have gotten to know, respect, care-for, and trust. I think I'm one of few who love what they do. I'm blessed.

5% Monster
03-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Hey, Session if you love it then great. Go on and do what you love. Many people do what you do, but not for the joy of it. That is why I am saying that, if that was that case, I was willing to help out.

Tu Holmes
03-01-2010, 08:23 PM
i would love to know how you deduced that she even had the remotest inclination to stop.. i think she has said 10-15 times that she loves her job..

Yes... It doesn't seem like she wants to give up the life anytime soon, so I'd say she's just inquiring about general thoughts.

She certainly doesn't seem to want to quit.

-Tu

JustDoItArt
03-03-2010, 10:28 PM
I should point out that if my second deceased husband had not left me with hundreds of thousands of dollars of medical debt I probably wouldn't have done this. Not that I of course blame his death or him at all and for every extra day he was kept alive it was worth it. I could have supported my children just fine being a biologist. Close to a million in medical debt is very hard to deal with though. Without sessions the rest of my life would just be working towards paying it off. And I probably wouldn't of even had it all paid off before I died.

Did you consider bankruptcy?

Just curious because your circumstances seemed like a legitimate case for it to me.