PDA

View Full Version : BH Journal

Pages : [1] 2

bodyhard
03-02-2010, 10:54 AM
With all due respect to anyone who reads this journal, more than likely I will not respond. This is a journal and only a journal. Just as I do my business in the gym without talking to anyone or even making eye contact unless you are in my way (and if that is the case I will move you out my fucking way) I don't have time for bullshit chit-chat.

I have a loong way to go, I should have been training since Jan of 2010, but it is what it is and I am not going to dwell on a subject everyone who knows me, knows of.

With that said Yesterday was my official first day of training, just like the the routine I laid out for Pam, I am going to concentrate on mass mass mass, so my routine is very similar to hers.

I went to the Doc on Friday to get a quick check up on my pelvis and it is still status-quo, pelvis is fine, but no guarantee it wont collapse today tomorrow or in 10 years.

I will put up my starting point stats and pics this weekend. I am small I am weak but that is temporary.

Last night Routine.

Shoulders and Quads.

Standing Mil press 2x12
Side lateral raises 3x10
BO Lateral raises 3x10
Squats 2x10
Leg press 2x10
Hack squats 2x10

The weight does not matter at this point as it is irrelevant, I will post up the numbers when the weight means something.

Once again I will not respond in this thread, it should be a ghost town for all I care, I just want to stay consistent, jot down my numbers every workout, jot down my diet everyday and post my stats on a monthly basis and videos when possible.

For the record I still have a really fucked up temper, as I went to the gym at 11:00 PM last night to stay away from all the bullshit this gym has, and just my luck a big ass bodybuilder was doing fucking curls in the squat rack.

I really did try to stay calm but this motherfucker was doing sets after set after set.

So I finally went up to him and said "Out of all the fucking places you could possible do curls you do them in the ONLY fucking squat rack this place has!" And while this guy had me by about 5-6 inches and maybe 80lbs I really was ready to go at it with him. I need to get my fucking head examine.

freebirdmac
03-02-2010, 11:07 AM
Subbed

Baldiewonkanobi
03-02-2010, 01:45 PM
I'm in. Always fun to follow John.

PELVIS SMELVIS

Baldie

axioma
03-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Well, you definately have the fury, piss and vinager! Look forward to following you. How old are you? Oh, yea, you won't answer....

axioma
03-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Sorry, I didn't know you had another non-journal thread. I look forward to going through it.

bodyhard
03-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Todays meal

1st MEAL
1 cup oatmeal
2 slices whole wheat bead
6 eggs
1 banana
1 cup cottage cheese
OJ

2nd MEAL
2 Steaks
Pasta
Large water

3rd MEAL
American Chop-Suy
Large water

Each week I will add more to each meal as well as add a meal till I hit 6 meals a day. Then I will start adding in my supps, bring my meals up to 8. Becuase I have been eating only 1 meal a day plus a whole bunch of junk food (empty calories) it will take time for me to adjust my stomach to the added food.

bodyhard
03-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Chest and Biceps

BB curls 3x10
DB Hammer Curls 3x10
Incline DB Press 3x10
Flat DB Press 3x10
BW Dips 3x10

Very simple routine tonight, could have done a hell of a lot more. My arms are very strong and I felt like I wanted to upped the weight already. Shoulder felt good on the flat

While doing the inclines, the fucking bench fell off the pin and came crashing down to a flat bench, the noise was so loud practically half the gym looked in my direction. My son was shocked that I didn't drop the weight.

freebirdmac
03-03-2010, 05:02 AM
Chest and Biceps

BB curls 3x10
DB Hammer Curls 3x10
Incline DB Press 3x10
Flat DB Press 3x10
BW Dips 3x10

Very simple routine tonight, could have done a hell of a lot more. My arms are very strong and I felt like I wanted to upped the weight already. Shoulder felt good on the flat

While doing the inclines, the fucking bench fell off the pin and came crashing down to a flat bench, the noise was so loud practically half the gym looked in my direction. My son was shocked that I didn't drop the weight.

Good start John!

I had that same thing happen to me doing db presses! Scared the crap out of me! After that I either tried to use the other benches where it's set via a slot rather than a pin or I triple checked the pins. Not a good situation.

Baldiewonkanobi
03-03-2010, 06:20 AM
Good...you are being patient. Baby steps. As you are a testiment....muscle memory does exist. In short time you will be back 99%.

Baldie

gman
03-03-2010, 10:04 AM
I am in awe of how quick you get back up and running John!

When you get up to 8 meals, will they all be as big as the 3 you are eating now? If so, holy shit!

I think you eat more in meal 1 than I do all day.

Mac
03-03-2010, 10:07 AM
I am watching the return of greatness, right here, in these very forums!

bodyhard
03-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Todays meals.

1st MEAL
1 cup oatmeal
6 eggs
1 banana
1 cup cottage cheese
OJ

2nd MEAL
American chop-suey
Boiled potatoes
Large water

3rd MEAL
American Chop-Suey
Large water

4th MEAL
White Rice
Red beans
2 pork cutlets
1 c cottage cheese
Large Water

Added a 4th meal early felt really hungry

Went to pet-land to pick up some snacks for TyRoc, I always buy a kit-kat, snickers, twix whenever I am at the counter at any store and they have them at the counter. Saw them didn't buy them

freebirdmac
03-03-2010, 08:19 PM
So John is a secret junk food junkie. I'd have never guessed :D

gman
03-04-2010, 01:57 PM
I am very afraid to put his meals yesterday into fitday...I will probably go into a rage seeing how much he gets to eat!

bodyhard
03-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Todays meals.

1st MEAL
1 cup oatmeal
6 eggs
1 banana
1 cup cottage cheese
OJ

2nd MEAL
White Rice
Red beans
2 pork cutlets
1 c cottage cheese
Large water

3rd MEAL
White rice
Red beans
Large water

4th MEAL
2 tuna fish sandwich whole wheat bread
Glass of milk

Went to Home depot to get some piping, (fucking slop sink has a leak, was hungry so I stopped by a cart and had a hamburger.

bodyhard
03-05-2010, 10:20 AM
Went to the gym mad fucking late last night 2:00 AM, crazy busy.

Las night (or should I say early morning) workout.

Lat pulldowns (too many fucking monkeys jumping up and down on the pull up bar, why weren't these fuckers sleeping?)
3x10
Deadlifts 3x10
BOR 3x10
Shrugs 3x10
Close grip cable rows 3x10
one arm tricep ext 3x10
tricep pushdowns 3x10

Baldiewonkanobi
03-05-2010, 11:42 AM
When I saw the rice and beans I thought of Sergio Olivas diet.....hmmmm.

Baldie

bodyhard
03-06-2010, 11:00 AM
First missed workout thus far, wife is sick.

HeavyDutyGuy
03-06-2010, 05:51 PM
When I saw the rice and beans I thought of Sergio Olivas diet.....hmmmm.

Baldie
Damn worked for Sergio- what if that was the true secret? LOL, I'd fucking kill to look like Sergio..

bodyhard
03-08-2010, 09:15 PM
No workout tonight, a friend of the family was killed

bodyhard
03-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Two missed workouts, will workout 4 days straight to make up for the lost time.

Todays meals.

1st MEAL
6 eggs
1 cup oatmeal with whole milk
1 cup cottage cheese
2 slices whole wheat bread
1 glass OJ
1 banana

2nd MEAL
2 Tuna on whole wheat bread
1 cup cottage cheese
Glass of milk

3rd MEAL
2 peanut butter sand on whole wheat
baby carrots
broccoli
Large glass of water

4th MEAL??

Wife is not sure what she is going to cook for dinner

Viewing was crazy so many people showed up for the kid, it was so sad. 2nd viewing tonight, tomorrow is the burial, so sad for this young man to die in such a fucked up way.

bodyhard
03-10-2010, 11:00 PM
4th Meal Pasta, and steak, large water.

Tonight's workout:

Mil Press 3x10
DB side lateral raises 3x10
DB BO lateral raises 3x10
Leg Press 3x15
Hack Squats 3x10
Squats 3x10

Tonight's workout was great felt extremely strong went up on weight on Mil Press, side raises, leg press and squats, Mil press by 10lbs, lateral raises by 10lbs (on each db), leg press by 90lbs squats by 50lbs

Mac
03-11-2010, 07:39 AM
[B]Tonight's workout was great felt extremely strong

That's what I like to see! Good job.

bodyhard
03-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Todays meals.

1st MEAL
6 eggs
1 cup cottage cheese
1 glass OJ
1 banana

2nd MEAL
2 Tuna on whole wheat bread
1 cup cottage cheese
Glass of milk

3rd MEAL
Pasta
Steak
1 banana
Milk

4th MEAL
Pasta
Ground beef
1 cup cottage cheese
Large water

Tonight's workout:

BB curls 3x10
DB Hammer Curls 5x10
DB Flat 3x10
DB Incline 3x10
BW Dips 3x8

bodyhard
03-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Todays meals.

1st MEAL
6 eggs
1 cup cottage cheese
1 glass OJ
1 banana

2nd MEAL
Pasta
Groundbeef
1 cup cottage cheese
Glass of milk

3rd MEAL
Steak
Large glass of water

4th MEAL??
2 tuna whole wheat
baby carrots
banana
1 cup cottage cheese
Milk

Tonights workout

lat-pulldowns 2x15 warm-up
BW pull-ups 5x3 Wow I really suck at these right now, 3 reps felt like hell
Deadlifts 3x10
BOR3x10
Shrugs 3x12
1arm db ext 3x10
pressdowns 3x10

bodyhard
03-14-2010, 11:17 PM
As of today March 14th official stats.

Age 45
Height 5'8"
Weight 170lbs

2 weeks training. I Know I look like shit but trust me when I say give me 2-3 months of training, keep checking in on my progress.

bodyhard
03-15-2010, 10:10 AM
1st MEAL
6 eggs
1 cup cottage cheese
1 glass OJ
1 banana

2nd MEAL
2 tuna on whole wheat
1 cup cottage cheese
Bowl of Peanuts
Glass of milk

3rd MEAL
2 PB sand on whole wheat
Milk

4th MEAL
Pasta
Ground beef
1 cup cottage cheese
Large water

5th MEAL
What ever the wife cooks for dinner

Tonights workout

Quads and Shoulders.

Baldiewonkanobi
03-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Smile you little shit....even BAD Mo Fos like you can smile :). Hey...like that bald head......:yep:

Baldie

Mac
03-15-2010, 11:15 AM
You are pretty lean for not training. I bet you blow up like a ballon in two months time. Muscle memory is real. But you already knew that.

bodyhard
03-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Will add some potatoes to meal 4, seemed like I was missing something so meal 4 will be

Pasta
Ground Beef
Boiled potatoes
1 cup cottage cheese
Large water

Still don't know what wifey is cooking for dinner, hate when she does that fucking shit, she should let me know ahead of time so I can jot down my meals accordingly.

bodyhard
03-15-2010, 11:28 PM
5th Meal White Rice, Red beans and steak, large water.

Tonight's workout:

Mil Press 1st 4 sets 10 reps last 2 sets added xtra weight 4 reps each
DB side lateral raises 3x10
DB BO lateral raises 3x10
Leg Press 3x15 added weight each additional set.
Squats 1st set 10 reps 2nd set 8 reps was drained from the leg press
Hack Squats 2x10

Tonight's workout was great once again, although I was drained at the end, I felt strong during the workout, went up on leg press and mil press

axioma
03-16-2010, 08:33 AM
Press-squats-hacks is a brutal progression. Way to go.

gman
03-16-2010, 09:51 AM
this will put some muscle on John, lots of food and heavy lifting!

bodyhard
03-16-2010, 01:24 PM
1st MEAL
6 eggs
1 cup cottage cheese
1 glass OJ
1 banana

2nd MEAL
White Rice
Red beans
Steak
Baby carrots
Malta

3rd MEAL
2 tuna whole wheat
1 cup cottage cheese
bowl of peanuts
Large water

4th MEAL
2 pb whole wheat
1 banana
1 cup cottage cheese
Milk

5th MEAL

Tonights workout

Chest and Biceps

starting to eat the same shit everyday, I am liking this shit, I feel fucking alive once again, I feel full everyday!

bodyhard
03-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Fuck why can't you edit your own post?

5th meal tonight

Mashed potatoes
2 baked chicken legs
large water.

AnglicanBeachParty
03-16-2010, 07:10 PM
5th Meal White Rice, Red beans and steak, large water.

That's my kind of food!

bodyhard
03-16-2010, 11:18 PM
Tonight's workout

BB curls added an extra set 5 sets total 2 warm ups 3 working sets last two heavy 8 reps
DB Hammer curls, 5x10 left arm is very weak when forearm is parallel to the floor not sure why, I think it is my shoulder as I lose strength once I reach to that point. I will stay on this till I fucking correct it.
flat DB bench 1x10 1x10 1x8 1x4 upped the weight on the last 2 sets felt fucking great!
Incline DB bench 3x8
BW dips 2x6, 1x8

axioma
03-18-2010, 08:46 AM
Tonight's workout

BB curls added an extra set 5 sets total 2 warm ups 3 working sets last two heavy 8 reps
DB Hammer curls, 5x10 left arm is very weak when forearm is parallel to the floor not sure why, I think it is my shoulder as I lose strength once I reach to that point. I will stay on this till I fucking correct it.
flat DB bench 1x10 1x10 1x8 1x4 upped the weight on the last 2 sets felt fucking great!
Incline DB bench 3x8
BW dips 2x6, 1x8

Had similiar problem with hammer...it was a torn biceps/brachii tendon, almost feels like a shin splint...lose strength?

axioma
03-18-2010, 08:47 AM
That's my kind of food!

especially when you want to dutch oven the missus:yep: beans, beans....

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 10:09 AM
Had similiar problem with hammer...it was a torn biceps/brachii tendon, almost feels like a shin splint...lose strength?

Yes, once I get to parallel the weight feels extremely heavy even though it is not, doesn't matter how much weight I use once I reach that point all strength is gone from my arm.

Example I could use 30lbs, 25lbs, 20lbs, 15lbs doesn't matter the lost of strength happens at the same point.

Mac
03-18-2010, 10:40 AM
My brother had the same issue. It was a pinched nerve in his neck causing it. A previous neck injury had calcified or something causing the pinching. They went in and reamed out the hole in the bone where the nerve goes thru [as my brother explained it]. He gained most of his strength back after the surgery.

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 11:21 AM
My brother had the same issue. It was a pinched nerve in his neck causing it. A previous neck injury had calcified or something causing the pinching. They went in and reamed out the hole in the bone where the nerve goes thru [as my brother explained it]. He gained most of his strength back after the surgery.

Yup all of my fucking injuries are from the car accident, as my whole left side is fucked up, but I am done with surgeries. I am just going to fight this one through.

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 03:01 PM
Had to fast yesterday severe pain in my stomach, felt crazy bloated with some serious pain.

Meals started back up today.

HeavyDutyGuy
03-18-2010, 03:05 PM
Sorry about all the problems. gotta be frustrating! But I think- scratch that- I know youre tougher than the problems are, they havent got a chance. Game over- advantage John.

bodyhard
03-18-2010, 11:21 PM
Tonight's workout

Pull-ups BW 5x5 warm up lat pulldowns 2 sets 20x This shit still feels fucking hard
Deadlifts 1x10, 2x10, 3x8 upped the weight on last set
BOR 1x10, 2x10, 3x10 upped the weight on last set
Shrugs 3x10
On arm overhead ext 1x10, 2x10, 3x10 upped the weight on last set
Tricep push-downs 3x10

Baldiewonkanobi
03-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Rice beans rice beans rice beans and serious stomach bloating....:confused:

Just typing that I swole up :p

Baldie

bodyhard
03-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Tonight's workout

Leg curls 3x10
SLDL 3x10
Reverse leg curls 3x10 Had to substitute this machine for GHR, they fucking messed up my station
Standing calf raises 3x15
Leg Press Calf raises 3x15
Hanging leg raises 3x15
180 degrees lying leg raises 3x10

axioma
03-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Keep it up bro. If you are anything close to your avi right now, you are jacked. I think I know where you are coming from, based on your journal. I just wrote about finding my voice, that rage that can be harnessed and focused with laser point precision to accomplish your goals. Never been a brawler for the sake of brawling, more to settle a score or right a (perceived) wrong. However, when you unleash, it really, REALLY feels good, doesn't it? Peace.

bodyhard
03-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Keep it up bro. If you are anything close to your avi right now, you are jacked. I think I know where you are coming from, based on your journal. I just wrote about finding my voice, that rage that can be harnessed and focused with laser point precision to accomplish your goals. Never been a brawler for the sake of brawling, more to settle a score or right a (perceived) wrong. However, when you unleash, it really, REALLY feels good, doesn't it? Peace.

I don't typically answer post in my journal as I just don't want the shit to get all crazy and filled up with a bunch of bullshit as I see so many journals go down that road.

But you really don't know me, so I figured I can at the very least, respond to some of your questions

As for anywhere near my AV, not even close, that was before my car accident, I lost 40lbs. been working on getting it back, but several surgeries to date, last one on June 27th of 09 have held me back. Right now 170lbs, so 30lbs away, most of my muscle lost was on my legs, since I was in a wheelchair for sometime.

The brawler point, well taken, my whole life born and raised in the South Bronx so my fights/brawls stem from gangs, (I was the warlord so I had to fight), streets protection and just plain defending myself whenever some dumb shit jumped off in say night clubs, parties etc etc.

My problem with "unleashing it" as you put it, is that it feels too damn good for my own and my families well being, ya feel me? So for the last 4 years I have been working on getting it under control.

joedemarco
03-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Good stuff, John....keep pushing ahead

axioma
03-23-2010, 05:47 PM
I don't typically answer post in my journal as I just don't want the shit to get all crazy and filled up with a bunch of bullshit as I see so many journals go down that road.

But you really don't know me, so I figured I can at the very least, respond to some of your questions

As for anywhere near my AV, not even close, that was before my car accident, I lost 40lbs. been working on getting it back, but several surgeries to date, last one on June 27th of 09 have held me back. Right now 170lbs, so 30lbs away, most of my muscle lost was on my legs, since I was in a wheelchair for sometime.

The brawler point, well taken, my whole life born and raised in the South Bronx so my fights/brawls stem from gangs, (I was the warlord so I had to fight), streets protection and just plain defending myself whenever some dumb shit jumped off in say night clubs, parties etc etc.

My problem with "unleashing it" as you put it, is that it feels too damn good for my own and my families well being, ya feel me? So for the last 4 years I have been working on getting it under control.

I feel ya...I have had the same problem with "unleashing it" as it carried over to other parts of my life...however, I need that in the gym, at least for awhile. I have gotten better about letting it all go in the gym and I have faired much better outside. I went through two marriages, spent time in jail before meeting my soulmate and my stepdaughter 10 years ago. I had to let it go or lose them. I appreciate you answering the post, not trying to clutter or derail, that is part of the reason why I am taking some time off. I recognize you many of you guys have a history and I am relatively new to this forum. I guess I could post some photos after I was run over by a tank at Ft. Erwin in '86. What's the point...not saying I know you, not by a stretch...just that I feel ya...bro.

bodyhard
03-23-2010, 11:47 PM
Tonight's workout

Standing Mil Press
2 warm-ups 12 & 15 reps
Pyramiding each set
1st set 10x, 2nd set 10x, 3rd set 10x Last two sets Push Press 8x each

Side Lateral Raises
3 sets 10x each pyramiding each set

BO lateral Raises
2x10 last set to total failure didn't count the reps.

Leg Press Pyramiding ea h set
1st set 12x, 2nd set 12x, 3rd set 12x, 4th set 12x

Squats
1 warm up 20x
1st set 10x, 2nd set 10x, 3rd set 10x This was great, went up on the last 2 sets and stood on 10 reps

Hack Squats
3x10

Been doing leg press before squats to warm up my pelvis

Amy Binn
03-24-2010, 09:09 PM
forgive me if I come off as rude, but why is your picture so different than the one that's in your profile ? did you get sick ?

bodyhard
03-24-2010, 10:40 PM
forgive me if I come off as rude, but why is your picture so different than the one that's in your profile ? did you get sick ?

I responded to your PM.

Tonights workout

BB curls
Pyramiding on each set.
1st 20x, 2nd 15x, 3rd 12x, 4th 12x, 5th 12x

Tricep Bar Hammer curls This felt much better on my left arm than the DB
3x15

DB flat bench
Pyramiding on each set
1st 15x, 2nd 12x, 3rd 8x, 4th 8x

DB Incline bench
3x1o

BW dips
3x10

Baldiewonkanobi
03-25-2010, 07:15 AM
Good morning John...I commented on your thread in the Open Forum.

Baldie

bodyhard
03-25-2010, 01:25 PM
1st MEAL
6 eggs
1 glass OJ
1 banana

2nd MEAL
White Rice
Red beans
6 pieces of fish
Malta

3rd MEAL
2 tuna whole wheat
bowl of peanuts
Large water

4th MEAL
2 pb whole wheat
1 banana
Milk

5th MEAL

bodyhard
03-25-2010, 11:26 PM
Tonights workout

BW Pull-ups
Warm up lat pull downs 30x
5x5

BOR
Pyramiding on each set
1st set 15x, 2nd set 10x, 3rd set 10x, 4th set 10x

Shrugs
3x15

No deadlifts today

Close Grip Cable Rows
Pyramiding each set
1st 15x, 2nd set 10x, 3rd set 10x

One Arm Tricep extension
Pyramiding each set
1st 10x, 2nd set 10x, 3rd set 12x

Tricep push downs
3x12

bodyhard
03-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Tonights workout

Standing Mil Press
warm up 15x, 3 sets 12x last 2 sets Push Press 8x

DB side lateral raises
3x10 pyramiding each set

BO Lateral raises
3x10 last set to total eccentric failure

Leg press
4x12 pyramiding each set

Leg extensions
4x15 pyramiding each set

No Squats nor Hack Squats, felt weak today

bodyhard
03-31-2010, 09:58 AM
1st MEAL
6 eggs
1 cup oatmeal whole milk
1 cup cottage cheese
1 OJ
1 banana

2nd MEAL
2 tuna whole wheat
baby carrots
broccoli
Malta

3rd meal
2 boiled chops
arroz hunto
1 cup cottage cheese
large water

4th MEAL
2 PB sand whole wheat
1 glass of milk
baby carrots
broccoli

5th MEAL
?? Waiting on wife to make up her mind :(

Baldiewonkanobi
03-31-2010, 11:10 AM
More red beans and rice Sergio ;)

Sure you arn't Cubano??

Baldie

HeavyDutyGuy
03-31-2010, 12:38 PM
Im going to start eating rice and beans if you guys keep this up... Im starting to feel like I'm missing out..

bodyhard
03-31-2010, 11:19 PM
tonights workout

BB curls pyramiding up on each set
5 sets 25, 15, 10, 10, 8

DB Hammer curls
3x12 Wrapped my wrist extremely tight with my gloves, still losing strength on my left arm but much better

DB flat bench
5 sets 15, 10, 8, 8, 6

Incline Hammer strength
3x12

BW dips
3x10

bodyhard
04-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Tonights Workout

BW Pull-ups
warm up Lat pull-downs 2 sets 20x
6x5

One Arm DB rows
5x10

Pivoted grip close/wide grip rows
5x10

Shrugs
5x15

Two arm DB extension
5x10

Press downs
3x12

bodyhard
04-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Tonights workout

Leg curls
5x12

SLDL
3x10 Last 2 sets went up by 50lbs

Reverse leg curls
3x10

Standing calf raises
5x15

Sitting calf raises
3x15

Leg press calf raises
3x15

Hanging leg raises
3x12

lying leg raises
3x12

machine crunches
3x12

axioma
04-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Gotta love the SLDL! It is overlooked and underappreciated, nice effort!

bodyhard
04-06-2010, 12:02 AM
Got some more motherfucking motivation. A faggot by the name of oceanside from bb.com said in my pics I look sick and old and the worse he has ever seen anyone.

The thing is the motherfucker has no idea what I have been through, yet, I am still going to show his sorry ass. He even joined this site as a woman Amy Bin and posted in my journal, like the faggot he is.

Tonights workout

Seated Mil press
3x12

DB front raises
3x10

DB side lateral raises
3x10

DB BO lateral raises
3x10

Leg press
6x12

Squats
3x10

Hack Squats
2x10

Baldiewonkanobi
04-06-2010, 06:06 AM
I love it when John is on fire....even if he is being stalked by a cyber tranny.

Baldie

axioma
04-06-2010, 08:49 AM
I love it when John is on fire....even if he is being stalked by a cyber tranny.

Baldie

ROFL:flowers:

bodyhard
04-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Todays meals

MEAL 1
6 eggs
1 cup oatmeal whole milk
1 banana
OJ

MEAL 2
4 scoops NLarge, in whole milk

MEAL 3
2 tuna whole wheat

MEAL 4
Grilled chicken
Potatoes
Yams
Large water

MEAL 5
4 scoops NLarge in whole Milk

bodyhard
04-06-2010, 11:09 PM
awesome fucking workout tonight, this is what I am fucking talking about!

BB curls
5x10 up by 30lbs last set.

DB Hammer curls
3x10 up by 15lbs last set

Flat DB bench
5x10 up by 10lbs last set, but the good thing is/was it felt light great control.

Incline hammer strength
3x12

Dips BW
3x10 this is starting to get easy, time to add some weight.

Baldiewonkanobi
04-07-2010, 05:35 AM
Are you using the reccomended 4 scoops of NLarge? That my friend is concentrated nutrients!! What does the family think about you constantly pfarting :confused:

Baldie

bodyhard
04-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Are you using the reccomended 4 scoops of NLarge? That my friend is concentrated nutrients!! What does the family think about you constantly pfarting :confused:

Baldie

Yup 4 scoops, I respond extremely well to Nlarge never had any problems with bloating or farting at all.

I will add it as my post workout shake (with water though for quicker absorption) in the next since I will start my supps.

bodyhard
04-07-2010, 11:26 AM
TODAYS MEALS

MEAL 1
6 eggs
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup oatmeal in whole milk
2 slices whole whear bread
1 banana
Glass of OJ

MEAL 2
Nlarge in whole milk

MEAL 3
Potatoes
Yams
2 grilled chicken

MEAL 4
White Rice
Red Bean
Steak
Large water

MEAL 5
Nlarge in whole milk

MEAL 6
Ribs
Large water

Youngguns
04-07-2010, 11:29 AM
I responded to your PM.

Tonights workout

BB curls
Pyramiding on each set.
1st 20x, 2nd 15x, 3rd 12x, 4th 12x, 5th 12x

Tricep Bar Hammer curls This felt much better on my left arm than the DB
3x15

DB flat bench
Pyramiding on each set
1st 15x, 2nd 12x, 3rd 8x, 4th 8x

DB Incline bench
3x1o

BW dips
3x10
I have no idea why you would work your arms out before chest!?!?

bodyhard
04-07-2010, 11:34 AM
I have no idea why you would work your arms out before chest!?!?

The biceps have absolutely nothing to do with a push exercise, in this case, bench, as a matter of fact, when your biceps are full of blood they act as a cushion when doing a push movement. Don't take my word for it, try it one time and see for yourself.

bodyhard
04-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Tonights Workout

BW Pull-ups
warm up Lat pull-downs 2 sets 20x
6x5

One Arm DB rows
5x10

Pivoted grip close/wide grip rows
5x10

Shrugs
5x15

Two arm DB extension
5x10

Press downs
3x12

Weighed myself up to 179lbs.

l0VSF27vYFU
r8ZW9XPK5Q4
6o_nEa3E228
4--GH_C3Htg
t9AZURgLHRY

axioma
04-09-2010, 09:41 AM
The biceps have absolutely nothing to do with a push exercise, in this case, bench, as a matter of fact, when your biceps are full of blood they act as a cushion when doing a push movement. Don't take my word for it, try it one time and see for yourself.

WORD:yep:

bodyhard
04-09-2010, 10:41 AM
Got up a little later than normal today so my meals will be affected,

Meal 1
6 egg whites
french toast
1 cup of coffee
1 OJ

Meal 2
Nlarge whole milk

Meal 3
Potatoes
2 boiled chops
1 cup cottage cheese
Water

Meal 4
2 tuna whole wheat

Meal 5
Dinner???

axioma
04-09-2010, 10:44 AM
was that you in the vids?

bodyhard
04-09-2010, 11:01 AM
was that you in the vids?

Of course why would I post some other guy in my journal? :D

axioma
04-09-2010, 11:57 AM
I dunno, stunt double? great pull on the deads, one suggestion though, your shoulders were ahead of the bar. Lean back, as soon as the shoulders are slightly behind the bar, pull it. Not that I am an expert, just had it pointed out to me recently and felt MUCH more pull across the upper back.

bodyhard
04-09-2010, 12:03 PM
I dunno, stunt double? great pull on the deads, one suggestion though, your shoulders were ahead of the bar. Lean back, as soon as the shoulders are slightly behind the bar, pull it. Not that I am an expert, just had it pointed out to me recently and felt MUCH more pull across the upper back.

Good point that will also allow me to drop my ass down further.

Not sure if you know but I have a rebuilt pelvis, from a car accident some years back and although I am 100% better now it still fucks with me and I tend to baby it, mentally I think.

axioma
04-09-2010, 12:06 PM
I know. Try pulling from knee height first with the lean, build the confidence, then go from the floor.

bodyhard
04-09-2010, 12:13 PM
I know. Try pulling from knee height first with the lean, build the confidence, then go from the floor.

I was doing that last year, but I couldn't place the bar under my knees because it placed my pelvis in a fucked up position too much tension. I think now I probably can do it though.

axioma
04-09-2010, 12:14 PM
saw where mactech already addressed it in his thread, I will STFU now.

bodyhard
04-09-2010, 01:37 PM
saw where mactech already addressed it in his thread, I will STFU now.

LOL I don't normally talk on my threads but you touched base on something important to me.

bodyhard
04-09-2010, 04:04 PM
Not sure if Ia m working out tonight, need to address some personal things, if not I will make up for it tomorrow. But I will see as the day goes by since I train at 11:00 PM.

joedemarco
04-09-2010, 06:00 PM
179...you're on your way, brother. Good job!

bodyhard
04-09-2010, 09:33 PM
179...you're on your way, brother. Good job!

9lbs in one month, I know that seems a lot but I know it is just muscle memory creeping back in.

bodyhard
04-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Tonights workout
Leg curls
5x12

Reverse leg curls
5x12

Standing calf raises
4x15

Sitting calf raises
3x15

Leg Press Calf Raises
3x15

Hanging leg raises
3x12

Lying elevated leg raises
3x10

Baldiewonkanobi
04-10-2010, 05:50 AM
:angry:FEED THE BEAST :angry:

Nice to see you growing like this. John, what did you weigh last July?

Baldie

bodyhard
04-10-2010, 10:55 AM
:angry:FEED THE BEAST :angry:

Nice to see you growing like this. John, what did you weigh last July?

Baldie

I was 172lbs when I went to Pitt. Not sure if you remember but I had just had surgery on June 27th

bodyhard
04-11-2010, 08:13 PM
MY EATING SUCKED TODAY, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME??? :(

I am seriously pissed at myself!

freebirdmac
04-11-2010, 08:34 PM
MY EATING SUCKED TODAY, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME??? :(

I am seriously pissed at myself!

Just get back to it tomorrow and don't worry about it :)

bodyhard
04-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Just get back to it tomorrow and don't worry about it :)

I know but I hate when I fucking miss meals they are more important to me than the actual workouts.

axioma
04-12-2010, 09:28 AM
9lbs in one month, I know that seems a lot but I know it is just muscle memory creeping back in.

Good job, nice consistent gains...gotta feel good.

bodyhard
04-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Good job, nice consistent gains...gotta feel good.

Yes it does I will be posting progress pics this week so I can see what has changed if any.

bodyhard
04-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Creatine loading starts today 5grans 5x a day for 5 days. Then 5grams twice a day for 3 months.

bodyhard
04-12-2010, 11:48 PM
Tonights workout

Seated Mil Press
1st set 65lbs 15x, 2nd set 95lbs 10x, 3rd set 135lbs 5x, 4th set 135lbs 5x

Front lateral raises
25lbs 3x10

Side lateral raises
25lbs 3x10

Bent Over Lateral raises
25lbs 10x3

Leg press
1st set 1plate 15x, 2nd set 2plates 15x, 3rd set 3plates 15x, 4th set 5plates 15x, 5th set 6 plates 15x

Squats
1st set 135lbs 10x, 2nd set 185lbs 10x, 3rd set 185lbs 10x, 4th set 225lbs 10x

No hack squats was spent!

bodyhard
04-13-2010, 12:01 PM
todays meals

1st MEAL
6 eggs
1 c oatmeal w/milk
1 c cottage cheese
2 s ww bread
1 banana
OJ
Animal FLEX

2nd MEAL
4 scoops Nlarge w/milk

3rd MEAL
2 Tuna ww bread
1 c nuts
Milk

4th MEAL
Potatoes
Ground-beef
Pasta
Large Water

5th MEAL
Dinner ??

6th MEAL post workout
4 scoops Nlarge in water

CREATINE loading 5 Grams 5x

jscan1
04-13-2010, 03:47 PM
todays meals

1st MEAL
6 eggs
1 c oatmeal w/milk
1 c cottage cheese
2 s ww bread
1 banana
OJ
Animal FLEX

2nd MEAL
4 scoops Nlarge w/milk

3rd MEAL
2 Tuna ww bread
1 c nuts
Milk

4th MEAL
Potatoes
Ground-beef
Pasta
Large Water

5th MEAL
Dinner ??

6th MEAL post workout
4 scoops Nlarge in water

CREATINE loading 5 Grams 5x

Damn that meal plan looks good!

bodyhard
04-13-2010, 03:49 PM
Damn that meal plan looks good!

Thanks just found out what dinner is, Pasta :D so
5th MEAL
Pasta,
baby carrots,
broccoli
Large water

jscan1
04-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Thanks just found out what dinner is, Pasta :D so
5th MEAL
Pasta,
baby carrots,
broccoli
Large water

Drool......Mine is tilapia and spinach for about the 20th night in a row

bodyhard
04-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Drool......Mine is tilapia and spinach for about the 20th night in a row

Yeah but I am trying to gain as much as possible :D

You are trying to drop BF correct? Just saw your pic mad lean bro!

jscan1
04-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Yeah but I am trying to gain as much as possible :D

You are trying to drop BF correct? Just saw your pic mad lean bro!

yup little over 4 weeks to go, diet hasn't bugged me up until this point. Its been so frickin clean though I am gonna feel like I'm cheating when going back to cottage cheese and salads lol

bodyhard
04-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Fuck I've been using a bullshit scale and my numbers were off. Although the gains is still 9lbs in one month because I used the same scale all the time, but it was/is off. So I must have been 159lbs when I started.

Bought a new scale, arrived today and here are the numbers, the BF and shit might be off but the weight is on point which is what I really want.

So as of today:

Weight 168.4Lbs
BF 13.1%
Body Water 61%
Bone Mineral Mass 9.0lbs
Muscle Mass 69.2lbs

bodyhard
04-13-2010, 11:51 PM
Tonights workout

BB curls
1st set 50lbs 25x, 2nd set 60lbs 15x, 3rd set 70lbs 10x, 4th set 100lbs 10x, 5th set 100lbs 8x

DB Hammer curls
1st set 25lbs 10x, 2nd set 35lbs 10x, 3rd set 45lbs 10x

DB flat bench
1st set 50lbs 15x, 2nd set 60lbs 10x, 3rd set 70lbs 10x, 4th set 80lbs 10x, 5th set 80lbs 8x

Incline Hammer strength (not sure of the machine so counting the plates only)
50lbs 12x, 2nd set 70lbs 12x, 3rd set 90lbs 12x

BW dips
3x10

bodyhard
04-14-2010, 04:50 PM
My supplements I will start taking Monday.
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/bodyhard_2008/supps2010.jpg

freebirdmac
04-14-2010, 07:34 PM
Amino acids and BCAAs??

Mac
04-14-2010, 08:14 PM
Amino acids and BCAAs??

They're both BCAAs. I think one is capsules and the other powder?

bodyhard
04-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Amino acids and BCAAs??

They're both BCAAs. I think one is capsules and the other powder?

Yup during the day I take the capsules, but right after my workouts I take it in a powder form, faster absorption.

bodyhard
04-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Off day today.

axioma
04-15-2010, 11:18 AM
great new avi and great job on the poundages you are posting now. Your meals are right on target. Really impressed...tenacious.

bodyhard
04-15-2010, 12:03 PM
great new avi and great job on the poundages you are posting now. Your meals are right on target. Really impressed...tenacious.

Thanks man I look in the mirror and I am pretty sure where the added weight is at, but I will definitely see it when I take my pics on Saturday. I like to place th epics side by side for comparison.

I took the pic yesterday as I feel I am in the zone right now. It is the way I feel head down, no looking around, no turning back, leave me the fuck alone and let me do me.

jscan1
04-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Thanks man I look in the mirror and I am pretty sure where the added weight is at, but I will definitely see it when I take my pics on Saturday. I like to place th epics side by side for comparison.

I took the pic yesterday as I feel I am in the zone right now. It is the way I feel head down, no looking around, no turning back, leave me the fuck alone and let me do me.

Hey if your looking in the mirror why not join the rest of us and snap a few pics!

bodyhard
04-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Hey if your looking in the mirror why not join the rest of us and snap a few pics!

LOL I hate pics when I have to hold the camera, I will be posting progress pics (no flexing as yet) this weekend.

Mac
04-15-2010, 03:00 PM
no flexing as yet

You must flex for us John. That's about as gay as taking pictures in the fucking mirror. :dunno:

bodyhard
04-15-2010, 03:20 PM
You must flex for us John. That's about as gay as taking pictures in the fucking mirror. :dunno:

LOL no man I meant posing, you know MM, Lat Spread, rear DB biceps shot!

I am not ready to do those shot as of yet. Although I do them everyday in the mirror, flexing and holding for several seconds several times a day. .

jscan1
04-15-2010, 04:41 PM
LOL no man I meant posing, you know MM, Lat Spread, rear DB biceps shot!

I am not ready to do those shot as of yet. Although I do them everyday in the mirror, flexing and holding for several seconds several times a day. .

Its only a matter of time until you bust out the daisies and pose in a mirror with your cell phone...lets face it the hood look is a little "K Fed" style gay glad to see your in touch with it

bodyhard
04-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Its only a matter of time until you bust out the daisies and pose in a mirror with your cell phone...lets face it the hood look is a little "K Fed" style gay glad to see your in touch with it

K Fed style Gay? What the fuck are you talking about man you lost me...

jscan1
04-15-2010, 06:16 PM

not sure I even know lol...Just messing with you have a good night, i'm off to they gym to hit legs

Mac
04-15-2010, 06:46 PM

LOL. Kevin Federline

I think he is paying you back for the daisy dukes comment.

Today is leg day for a lot of us.

bodyhard
04-15-2010, 06:52 PM
not sure I even know lol...Just messing with you have a good night, i'm off to they gym to hit legs

Have a good one man!

LOL. Kevin Federline

I think he is paying you back for the daisy dukes comment.

Today is leg day for a lot of us.

Have no idea who that is, is he some kind of faggot or promotes gay shit?

Back da for me my leg days are on Mondays and Fridays

bodyhard
04-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Tonights workout

DEADLIFTS
1st set 135lbs 15x, 2nd set 185lbs 10x, 3rd set 225lbs 10x, 4th set 315lbs 3x 5th set 315lbs 3x

BOR
135lbs 3x10

SHRUGS
1st set 135lbs 15x, 185lbs 3x15

MOVE-ABLE HANDLE CABLE ROWS
1st set 100lbs 15x, 120lbs 2x15

BW PULL UPS
5x5

TWO ARM DB OVERHEAD EXT
1st set 50lbs 10x, 2nd set 60lbs 10x, 3rd set 70lbs 10x, 4th set 80lbs 10x

PRESS DOWNS
60lbs 3x15

AVBG
04-16-2010, 12:33 AM
^ good workout man!

bodyhard
04-16-2010, 12:44 AM
^ good workout man!

Thanks, I fucked up, the deadlift should have read 135lbs 15x for the first set. I can't edit my post though.

jscan1
04-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Have a good one man!

Have no idea who that is, is he some kind of faggot or promotes gay shit?

Back da for me my leg days are on Mondays and Fridays

I'm about pissing myself laughing...He is a second tier musician most famous for being married to Brittany I think, and also for pimpin crazy ass duds on a white boy

bodyhard
04-16-2010, 10:49 AM
I'm about pissing myself laughing...He is a second tier musician most famous for being married to Brittany I think, and also for pimpin crazy ass duds on a white boy

LOL I googled him (yes that is a word look it up :D) as I was curious as to what you were trying to say.

Fuck I just realized I am starting to turn my journal into another shit talking journal. Enough.

Baldiewonkanobi
04-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Yes ENOUGH :p

Baldie

bodyhard
04-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Yes ENOUGH :p

Baldie

On the strength, there is enough banter going on in every other fucking journal, this place is turning into bb.com.

bodyhard
04-16-2010, 11:09 PM
tonights workout

LEG CURLS
1st set 45lbs 25x, 2nd set 90lbs 15x, 3rd set 115lbs 10x, 4th set 135lbs 10x, 5th set 135lbs 10x

REVERSE LEG CURLS
1st set 60lbs 15x 2nd set 80lbs 10x, 3rd set 100lbs 8x, 4th set 120lbs 8x

STANDING CALF RAISES
1st set 300lbs 20x, 2nd set 400lbs 15x, 3rd set 400lbs 15x, 4th set 400lbs 15x

SEATED CALF RAISES
90lbs 4x15

LEG PRESS CALF RAISES
4 plates 2x40

HANGING LEG RAISES
3x12

LYING LEG RAISES
3x12

Mac
04-16-2010, 11:27 PM
It's about time you got this journal back on track. Nice leg workout!

HeavyDutyGuy
04-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Jonh, looks like the poundages are up- volume is there... things going your way?.. I friggin hope so..

bodyhard
04-18-2010, 01:50 PM
Progress pics 1 month.

jscan1
04-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Progress pics 1 month.

big diffrences in a month nice work

bodyhard
04-19-2010, 09:05 AM
big diffrences in a month nice work

Thanks

Bought a rice cooker to have my wife start making me brown rice. Tried it yesterday, pretty good.

GirlyMuscle
04-19-2010, 09:50 AM
Tonights workout

DEADLIFTS
1st set 135lbs 15x, 2nd set 185lbs 10x, 3rd set 225lbs 10x, 4th set 315lbs 3x 5th set 315lbs 3x

BOR
135lbs 3x10

SHRUGS

MOVE-ABLE HANDLE CABLE ROWS
1st set 100lbs 15x, 120lbs 2x15

BW PULL UPS
5x5

TWO ARM DB OVERHEAD EXT
1st set 50lbs 10x, 2nd set 60lbs 10x, 3rd set 70lbs 10x, 4th set 80lbs 10x

PRESS DOWNS
60lbs 3x15

Go back and check the edit comment. :D

bodyhard
04-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Go back and check the edit comment. :D

Thank you!!! :D :D

bodyhard
04-19-2010, 10:43 AM
Todays meals

1st MEAL
6 eggs
1 cup oatmeal in whole milk
1 cup cottage cheese
1 banana
OJ
BCAA
1 animal Pack

2nd MEAL
4 scoops Nlarge Whole milk,

3rd MEAL
Brown rice
2 pieces grilled chicken
baby carrots
broccoli
1 cup cottage cheese
Large water

4th MEAL
2 tuna on whole wheat
Milk

5th MEAL
Potatoes
Steak
Large water

5 grams of creatine pre-workout and 5 grams of creatine post-workout Loading phase complete

4 scoops Nlarge postworkout in water.

axioma
04-19-2010, 12:34 PM
Progress pics 1 month.

Damn dude, what the hell are you asking about AAS? You are off the chain, bro. Keep it up, that kind of momentum is priceless. Don't even THINK about aas as long you are making gains like that! Awesome, that is warrior shit right there.

bodyhard
04-19-2010, 12:39 PM
Damn dude, what the hell are you asking about AAS? You are off the chain, bro. Keep it up, that kind of momentum is priceless. Don't even THINK about aas as long you are making gains like that! Awesome, that is warrior shit right there.

Truly appreciate the feedback man. I am not gong to do a cycle till I reach what I think would be the best I can do, naturally. Then I will do it to kick it up a notch, does that make sense?

axioma
04-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Total sense, that is the ONLY way to approach it...

bodyhard
04-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Total sense, that is the ONLY way to approach it...

I figured as much, thanks.

bodyhard
04-19-2010, 11:57 PM
tonights workout

Mil Press
1st set 65lbs 15x, 2nd set 95lbs 10x, 3rd set 95lbs 10x, 4th set 135lbs 5x, 5th set 135lbs 5x

Front lateral raises
25lbs 3x10

Side lateral raises
25lbs 3x10

BO Lateral raises
25lbs 3x10

Leg press
1plate 15x, 2nd set 2plates 15x, 3rd set 3plates 15x, 4th set 4plates 15x, 5th set 5plates 15x

Hack Squats
2sets 10 reps 135lbs last set 225lbs 10x

Leg Ext
1st set 30lbs 20x, 2nd set 40lbs 20x, 3rd set 50lbs 20x

bodyhard
04-20-2010, 11:41 PM
Tonights Workout

BB curls
1st set 50lbs 15x, 2nd set 70lbs 10x, 3rd set 90lbs 10x

Hammer Curls
25lbs 3x15

DB flat bench
1st set 50lbs 15x, 2nd set 70lbs 10x, 3rd set 90lbs 8x, 4th set 90lbs 5x

Incline Hammer
100lbs 3x10

BW dips
3x10

bodyhard
04-21-2010, 10:43 AM
Some poses I am working on.
I blurred my face as I looked like I was taking a shit! Not a pretty site.

Mac
04-21-2010, 10:49 AM
Look at that biceps peak, fucking nice.

you asked for some criticism.

In your back double bi, you're crunching your back too much. Spread your lats more and bring elbows forward and up a bit. Then rotate your hands back so they're inline with your shoulders. They're a bit forward.

Great job brother.

jscan1
04-21-2010, 12:05 PM
Some poses I am working on.
I blurred my face as I looked like I was taking a shit! Not a pretty site.

I think the second most muscular is best one, gives the most "trap" pop, but with that said I would drop hands a little so you can also show the abs in this pose when lean

bodyhard
04-21-2010, 12:45 PM
Off day today.

axioma
04-21-2010, 03:59 PM
I posted a reply to your poses somewhere? I thought it was here...

axioma
04-21-2010, 03:59 PM
The crossed fist MM works well for you, just move fists below navel.
Side chest: PULL back on the outside arm, to flare the rear delt and pull fists into abs. Arch the back a little bit to exaggerate the pec height.
Lats are plenty wide, just grab waist and PUSH into the sides at the same time.
Rear dbl bicep: what mac said, retract the scapula then SPREAD it out, as if you are going to touch each side of a doorway with your elbow.

Great job!

bodyhard
04-22-2010, 09:34 AM
Been getting up at 8:00 AM for the last two days what the fuck is wrong with me...

freebirdmac
04-22-2010, 09:40 AM
Been getting up at 8:00 AM for the last two days what the fuck is wrong with me...

I dunno. You're even posting non body building stuff in your own journal :p

bodyhard
04-22-2010, 09:46 AM

Jesus, you are right. When we meet in VA (hopefully in the summer) slap me Pam as hard as you can!!

Seriously though I have been popping up out of bed for no reason.

axioma
04-22-2010, 11:22 AM

Yea, WTF:dunno:

HeavyDutyGuy
04-22-2010, 11:41 AM
try looking at these..

bodyhard
04-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Yea, WTF:dunno:

I am sooo ashamed!! ;)

try looking at these..

The problem with looking at pro-bodybuilders is that they are too fucking big. So each ones pose although my differ you can't really see the actual pose.

bodyhard
04-22-2010, 11:03 PM
Tonights Workout

BW Pull-ups
3x8 This is starting to get easy

One arm DB BOR
1st set 60lbs 10x, 2nd set 80lbs 10x, 3rd set 95lbs 6x

Movable handle cable rows
1st set 100lbs 12x, 2nd set 140lbs 10x, 3rd set 140lbs 10x

Shrugs
1st set 135lbs 15x, 2nd set 185lbs 12x, 3rd set 185lbs 12x

Two arms DB over ext
1st set 60lbs 15x, 2nd set 70lbs 10x, 3rd set 90lbs 10x, 4th set 100lbs 5x

Press downs
70lbs 3x12

bodyhard
04-23-2010, 11:06 PM
TONIGHTS WORKOUT

Leg Curls
1st set 45lbs 15x, 2nd set 90lbs 12x, 3rd set 115lbs 10x, 4th set 135lbs 10x

SLDL
1st set 135lbs 10x, 2nd set 185lbs 8x, 3rd set 185lbs 8x 4th set 185lbs 8x

Reverse Leg Curls
1st set 100lbs 12x, 2nd set 140lbs 10x, 3rd set 140lbs 10x

Standing Calf raises
1st set 300lbs 15x, 2nd set 400lbs 15x, 3rd set 500lbs 15x 4th set 500lbs 15x

Seated Calf Raises
100lbs 3x15

Leg Press Calf Raises
4 plates 2 sets 30x each

Hanging Leg Raises
3x12

Incline Lying leg raises
3x12

bodyhard
04-24-2010, 05:07 PM
New split starting Monday

Current Split

Mondays
Shoulders & Quads

Tuesday
Chest and Biceps

Wednesday
OFF

Thursday
Back and Triceps

Fridays
Hams, calves and Abs

New Split

Mondays
Chest and Calves

Tuesdays
Back and Abs

Wednesday
Shoulders and Calves

Thursday
Quads and Hams

Friday
Biceps, Triceps and Abs

freebirdmac
04-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Did you change the split for your needs or to accommodate your wife and kids?

Mac
04-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Don't you think that 5 days in a row every week is going to wear you down?

Not able to workout on the weekends?

bodyhard
04-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Did you change the split for your needs or to accommodate your wife and kids?

No just to changed things up.

Don't you think that 5 days in a row every week is going to wear you down?

Not able to workout on the weekends?

Nope not at all, I have energy like a fucking rabbit. But if I do start getting worn down I will change again.

I could workout on the weekends if I wanted to, but I like to have the weekends off. I need some sanity time and I use the weekends to do it.

Mac
04-24-2010, 07:56 PM
Nope not at all, I have energy like a fucking rabbit. But if I do start getting worn down I will change again.

I could workout on the weekends if I wanted to, but I like to have the weekends off. I need some sanity time and I use the weekends to do it.

You're a fucking warrior John.

I do 5 days in a row once a month, maybe. Just did it last week and it kicked my ass.

My favorite is 3 on - 1 off - 2 on - 1 off for contest prep.

axioma
04-25-2010, 11:31 AM
New split starting Monday

Current Split

Mondays
Shoulders & Quads

Tuesday
Chest and Biceps

Wednesday
OFF

Thursday
Back and Triceps

Fridays
Hams, calves and Abs

New Split

Mondays
Chest and Calves

Tuesdays
Back and Abs

Wednesday
Shoulders and Calves

Thursday
Quads and Hams

Friday
Biceps, Triceps and Abs

good split. keeping a nice mix of smaller bodyparts seperated from bigger ones. Good thing, you should be in and out in a flash, more days but less time per session:yep:

bodyhard
04-25-2010, 06:26 PM
You're a fucking warrior John.

I do 5 days in a row once a month, maybe. Just did it last week and it kicked my ass.

My favorite is 3 on - 1 off - 2 on - 1 off for contest prep.

Thanks man, I like to change my routine from time to time, hate to keep things the same for too long, I feel I get stagnated. But this will be the first time I am doing this split so I will see how it goes.

good split. keeping a nice mix of smaller bodyparts seperated from bigger ones. Good thing, you should be in and out in a flash, more days but less time per session:yep:
Yes I like it, I can concentrate on the big muscle groups by themselves. I also want to concentrate on my shoulders this way I can do them without compromising them, aince the come into play when doing chest.

bodyhard
04-26-2010, 11:15 PM
Tonights workout

Flat DB press
1st set 45lbs 15x, 2nd set 60lbs 10x, 3rd set 70lbs 10x, 4th set 90lbs 6x

Incline Hammer
100lbs 3x12

BW dips
3x8

Incline Flys
20lbs 4 sets 30 reps each 15 second rest between sets

Standing Calf Raises
1st set 300lbs 15x, 2nd set 400lbs 15x, 3rd set 500lbs 15x

bodyhard
04-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Todays meals

1st MEAL
7 eggs
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup cottage cheese
1 banana
OJ

2nd MEAL
Nlarge whole milk

3dr MEAL
Potatoes
Yams
2 pieces of fish
baby carrots
broccoli
Large water

4th MEAL
Brown Rice
2 chicken breast (cutlets)
1 cup cottage cheese
Large water

5th MEAL
2 tuna whole wheat
1 cup peanuts
glass of milk

6th MEAL
Dinner??? I think it is going to be steak not sure

jscan1
04-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Todays meals

1st MEAL
7 eggs
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup cottage cheese
1 banana
OJ

2nd MEAL
Nlarge whole milk

3dr MEAL
Potatoes
Yams
2 pieces of fish
baby carrots
broccoli
Large water

4th MEAL
Brown Rice
2 chicken breast (cutlets)
1 cup cottage cheese
Large water

5th MEAL
2 tuna whole wheat
1 cup peanuts
glass of milk

6th MEAL
Dinner??? I think it is going to be steak not sure

Drool....:drool: Looks like heaven, Last night when I got home from gym my wife and daughter were sitting on the floor chewing Starbursts, And my little one looks up at me and said mmmmmmm......When your done with your diet daddy will you be able to have one of these....little creep

bodyhard
04-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Drool....:drool: Looks like heaven, Last night when I got home from gym my wife and daughter were sitting on the floor chewing Starbursts, And my little one looks up at me and said mmmmmmm......When your done with your diet daddy will you be able to have one of these....little creep

LOL that has to suck! :D

bodyhard
04-27-2010, 11:28 PM
Tonights workout

BW Pull-Ups
3x8

Deadlifts
1st set 135lbs 15x, 2nd set 225lbs 10x, 3rd set 275lbs 10x, 4th set 315lbs 6x

BB BOR
135lbs 10x3

close grip cable rows
Used a different row machine and it had no fucking numbers, so 4 sets 15 reps of unknown lbs

Shrugs

freebirdmac
04-28-2010, 08:26 AM
Tonights workout

BW Pull-Ups
3x8

Deadlifts
1st set 135lbs 15x, 2nd set 225lbs 10x, 3rd set 275lbs 10x, 4th set 315lbs 6x

BB BOR
135lbs 10x3

close grip cable rows
Used a different row machine and it had no fucking numbers, so 4 sets 15 reps of unknown lbs

Shrugs

That routine looks oddly familiar :D

bodyhard
04-28-2010, 09:17 AM
That routine looks oddly familiar :D
Yes I practice what I preach :D

I need to add weight to the pull ups soon I am approaching 10 reps per set. I will add a 25lbs

bodyhard
04-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Tonights workout

Seated Mil Press
1st set 95lbs 15x, 2nd set 115lbs 10x. 3rd set 135lbs 6x

Seated DB lateral raises
20lbs 3 sets 30x each

Seated BO lateral raises
20lbs 3 sets 15x each

Face Pulls
60lbs 3 sets 15x each

Seated Calf Raises
100lbs 3 sets 15x each

bodyhard
04-29-2010, 11:44 PM
Tonights Workout

Leg Press * Plates per side
1st set 2 plates 15, 2nd set 3plates 10x, 3rd set 4plates 10x, 4th set 5 plates 10x, 5th set 6 plates 20x

Squats
1st set 135lbs 15x, 2nd set 185lbs 10x, 3rd set 225lbs 10x Starting to get a little comfortable here, pelvis is still a concern though.

Leg Extension
1 set 30 reps, not sure of the weight no fucking numbers

Leg Curls
1st set 45lbs 15x, 2nd set 70lbs 15x, 3rd set 90lbs 15x

Reverse Curls Hammer
100lbs 3x15

bodyhard
04-30-2010, 08:51 AM
Today's meal might be a little difficult have a very busy day in front of me so most of my meals will consist of MRP's.

Baldiewonkanobi
04-30-2010, 11:31 AM
John same here. I have been traveling about So Cal a lot on biz lately and have been packing Lean Labrada drinks. 42 gm protein, zero sugar, carbs - fiber = very few carbs. Good fats. PERFECT. Freeze em and its like ice cream (sorta). I am leaving for work and will pick up 3 for the day. My only real meal other than my buffalo burger breakfast will be sushi for lunch.

Baldie

bodyhard
04-30-2010, 12:00 PM
John same here. I have been traveling about So Cal a lot on biz lately and have been packing Lean Labrada drinks. 42 gm protein, zero sugar, carbs - fiber = very few carbs. Good fats. PERFECT. Freeze em and its like ice cream (sorta). I am leaving for work and will pick up 3 for the day. My only real meal other than my buffalo burger breakfast will be sushi for lunch.

Baldie

Sucks doesn't it when you are busy. I hate to mis meals

New Supplementation

AM Outa bed

5g Glutamine
1000mg C
Animal Pak
5g L Arginine
50g Cellucor Ultra Lean Protein 4g carbs
BCAA

Pre training
Cellucor M5 stacked with NZero drink has in it 16g waxy maize carbs
5g Glutamine
1000mg C
50g Cellucor Nitro Sport which has 30g way maixe carbs and 3g L Arginine

Post training
5g L Arginine
5g L Glutamine
Cellucor R3 Extreme Recovery
Kre-Alkalyn creatine
1000mg C
50g Cellucor Ultra Lean
50g Waxy Maize
50g Dextrose
BCAA

Bed time
5g L Arginine
5g L Glutamine
BCAA
Cellucor R3 Extreme Recovery

bodyhard
04-30-2010, 11:05 PM
Tonights workout

Standing BB curls
1st set 50lbs 25x 2nd set 60lbs 10x, 3rd set 90lbs 10x, 4th set 120lbs 6x

sitting alternate curls
1st set 35lbs 10x, 2nd set 45lbs 10x, 3rd set 45lbs 10x

standing db hammer curls
45lbs 3x12

incline db curls both arms same time (johnny-curls)
35lbs 3x10

two arm db overhead ext
1st set 60lbs 15x, 2nd set 80lbs 15x, 3rd set 90lbs 15x, 4th set 120lbs 5x

skull crushers
80lbs 3x12

bent over over-head tricep rope pulls
60lbs 3x12

triceps press downs
60lbs 3x12

Baldiewonkanobi
05-01-2010, 07:37 AM
The overhead 120s on the tris are freaking awsome. Figuring my body weight I the would need to do like the 140s....no thanx, I'll just sit here and watch.

Baldie

bodyhard
05-01-2010, 10:26 AM
The overhead 120s on the tris are freaking awsome. Figuring my body weight I the would need to do like the 140s....no thanx, I'll just sit here and watch.

Baldie

For some reason I am extremely strong on that movement, I have gotten 150lbs for 10, just seems to me like an easy lift.

bodyhard
05-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Rest day today and tomorrow, I think I will take a break from eating today as well. My stomach is just too goddamn full!

axioma
05-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Rest day today and tomorrow, I think I will take a break from eating today as well. My stomach is just too goddamn full!

I know exactly what you mean...you just get tired of eating all the freakin time...

bodyhard
05-03-2010, 10:33 AM
I know exactly what you mean...you just get tired of eating all the freakin time...

Hell yes.

New diet

I will eat like this for 4 weeks. 275g of protein and 275g carbs

Meal 1
3/4c Rolled oats dry
5 egg whites, two whole Omega eggs
2Tbs of salsa

Meal 2
5 oz Chicken breast
3/4C brown rice
1C steamed or fresh veggies

Meal 3
5 oz Flank Steak
5 oz Sweet potato or yam

Meal 4
Mixed Salad greens
6 oz Tuna or albacore in water

Meal 5
Pre training protein shake 40g and 40g of waxy maize

Meal 6
Post training shake 40g, 40g waxy maize 40g Dextrose

dmangiarelli
05-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Better late than never. I am following this beeotch. I wanna see how you are doing this far after your accident. I would assume you are kicking ass and taking names...

bodyhard
05-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Better late than never. I am following this beeotch. I wanna see how you are doing this far after your accident. I would assume you are kicking ass and taking names...

Whats up Dman!! I got a few motherfuckers who said I woulnd't be able to come back, who kept talking shit. Only a couple left at BB.com but fuck em, I think some still lurk so yeah I will post pics and videos!

Welcome to RX muscle not as heavy traffic as bb.com but a lot more serious.

Could not post last night workout site was down.

Last Nights Workout

DB flat bench
1st set 50lbs 20x, 2nd set 60lbs 10x, 3rd set 70lbs 10x, 4th set 90lbs 7.5 reps
JNBVqf8Pi3E

Incline Hammer strength
3x 100lbs 12 reps

Incline Flys
3x 25lbs 30 reps

BW dips
3x15 reps

Standing Calf Raises

dmangiarelli
05-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Whats up Dman!! I got a few motherfuckers who said I woulnd't be able to come back, who kept talking shit. Only a couple left at BB.com but fuck em, I think some still lurk so yeah I will post pics and videos!

Welcome to RX muscle not as heavy traffic as bb.com but a lot more serious.

Could not post last night workout site was down.

Last Nights Workout

DB flat bench
1st set 50lbs 20x, 2nd set 60lbs 10x, 3rd set 70lbs 10x, 4th set 90lbs 7.5 reps
JNBVqf8Pi3E

Incline Hammer strength
3x 100lbs 12 reps

Incline Flys
3x 25lbs 30 reps

BW dips
3x15 reps

Standing Calf Raises

Pffffft! Could not come back? Nonsense! I like the way you started out this thread not posting weight. It really doesn't matter how much weight you are pushing unless you are not getting stronger and making progress! Glad to see you kicking ass again! As always, in your corner man...

Baldiewonkanobi
05-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Got the title for your come back book....The Weight Whisperer.

Luvs the way you talk to those bells....

Baldie

Down4whatever
05-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Inspirational shit in here, John! Bigtime props.....and this is just the beginning :yep:

bodyhard
05-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Got the title for your come back book....The Weight Whisperer.

Luvs the way you talk to those bells....

Baldie

My wife thinks I am crazy for talking to the weights!

Inspirational shit in here, John! Bigtime props.....and this is just the beginning :yep:

Fucking aye man, there aint no stopping me, this time, God willing.

joedemarco
05-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Good set with the 90's...must feel good to start pushing some weight!

bodyhard
05-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Good set with the 90's...must feel good to start pushing some weight!

Ohh hell yeah man, been a loong time coming.

bodyhard
05-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Tonights Workout

Pull-ups
4x8 total pull-ups 32

One Arm DB Rows
1st set 65lbs 15x, 2nd set 85lbs 10x, 3rd set 100lbs 8x, 4th set 100lbs 8x

Close grip Cable rows
1st set 100lbs 15x, 2nd set 120lbs 15x, 3rd set 140lbs 15x

T-Bar rows on elevated platform
65lbs 3x15

DB shrugs
7 sets 15x 65lbs

Hanging Leg Raises
3x12

Incline elevated leg raises
3x12

dmangiarelli
05-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Tonights Workout

Pull-ups
4x8 total pull-ups 32

One Arm DB Rows

Close grip Cable rows
1st set 100lbs 15x, 2nd set 120lbs 15x, 3rd set 140lbs 15x

65lbs 3x15

DB shrugs
7 sets 15x 65lbs

Hanging Leg Raises
3x12

Incline elevated leg raises
3x12

Good work in here bro! You certainly have the right attitude to make it. Keep your head up and your nose to the grindstone. Life is full of setbacks, it's about overcoming them or more in your language, Conquering them...

bodyhard
05-05-2010, 09:07 AM
Up at 8:00 AM today FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do I keep waking up this fucking early?????????????????

bodyhard
05-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Tonights Workout

Mil Press
Warm up pole 25x 1st set 95lbs 15x, 2nd set 115lbs 10x, 3rd set 135lbs 5x, 4th set 135lbs 5x

Two arm BB lateral Raises
3x15@45lbs

Seated DB Lateral Raises
1st set 25lbs 15x 2nd set 25lbs 15x, 3rd set 25lbs 30x, 4th set 25lbs 30x

Reverse Flys Hammer
Unknown weight 3x15

Face pulls
3x15@40lbs

20 Minute Cardio

dmangiarelli
05-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Tonights Workout

Mil Press
Warm up pole 25x 1st set 95lbs 15x, 2nd set 115lbs 10x, 3rd set 135lbs 5x, 4th set 135lbs 5x

3x15@45lbs

Seated DB Lateral Raises

Reverse Flys Hammer
Unknown weight 3x15

Face pulls
3x15@40lbs

20 Minute Cardio

FAWK!

That is all...

bodyhard
05-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Up at 10:00 Life is normal again :D

bodyhard
05-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Tonights Workout

Leg Curls
1st set 45lbs 15x, 2nd set 90lbs 15x, 3rd set 135lbs 15x, 4th set 135lbs 15x

SLDL
1st set 135lbs 15x, 2nd set 185lbs 10x, 3rd set 185lbs 10x

Reverse Leg Curls Hammer
1st set 100lbs 15x, 2nd set 120lbs 15x, 140lbs 15x, 3rd set 140lbs 15x

Leg Press
1st set 1plate 15x, 2nd set 2plates 15x, 3rd set 3plates 15x

Hack Squats
1st set 135lbs 15x, 2nd set 225lbs 10x, 3rd set 225lbs 10x

bodyhard
05-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Tonights workout

Standing BB curls
1st set 50lbs 25x 2nd set 60lbs 10x, 3rd set 70lbs 10x, 4th set 80lbs 10x

sitting alternate curls
1st set 35lbs 10x, 2nd set 45lbs 10x, 3rd set 45lbs 10x

standing db hammer curls
45lbs 3x12

incline db curls both arms same time (johnny-curls)
35lbs 3x10

two arm db overhead ext
1st set 60lbs 15x, 2nd set 80lbs 15x, 3rd set 90lbs 15x, 4th set 90lbs 5x

skull crushers
1st set 60lbs 10x, 2nd set 70lbs 10x, 3rd set 80lbs 10x

bent over over-head tricep rope pulls
60lbs 3x12

triceps press downs
60lbs 3x12

bodyhard
05-10-2010, 09:52 AM
New diet has me on a

2933 Cals
151.9 Fats
316 Carbs
278 Proteins

I am hoping I only drop BF and not LBM on this diet. We will see

Down4whatever
05-10-2010, 12:31 PM
New diet has me on a

2933 Cals
151.9 Fats
316 Carbs
278 Proteins

I am hoping I only drop BF and not LBM on this diet. We will see

Damn man, I count 3,744 calories :confused:

316 + 278 = 594 x 4 = 2,376

152 x 9 = 1,368

2,376 + 1,368 = 3,744 :eek:

Did you write something down wrong?

bodyhard
05-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Damn man, I count 3,744 calories :confused:

316 + 278 = 594 x 4 = 2,376

152 x 9 = 1,368

2,376 + 1,368 = 3,744 :eek:

Did you write something down wrong?

I didn't do it, fitday counted it for me, so I don't know.

I just punch in what I eat and it tells me.

So could fitday be wrong?

Down4whatever
05-10-2010, 02:18 PM
I didn't do it, fitday counted it for me, so I don't know.

I just punch in what I eat and it tells me.

So could fitday be wrong?

I don't know, Bro, never used Fitday.....maybe Pam can chime in?

bodyhard
05-10-2010, 02:42 PM
I don't know, Bro, never used Fitday.....maybe Pam can chime in?

I will have to call her. I was on the phone with Kevin (DBX) and he is not sure why it is missing the calculation.

Although we fixed the food the number is still off by these calculations. 4 calories in both protein and carbs and 9 in fats. But we don't know why.

axioma
05-10-2010, 02:49 PM
I'm too dumb to count, so I just guess....

bodyhard
05-10-2010, 02:52 PM
I'm too dumb to count, so I just guess....

I never ever really cared what I ate I ate what ever the hell I wanted but this year I want to do 2 things 1, drop my bf under 8% and 2 compete so I am actually counting my calories, carbs, fats and proteins.

freebirdmac
05-10-2010, 06:56 PM
I think we figured it out. After John made his fat corrections I showed him how fitday pulls out fiber from the cals.

bodyhard
05-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Pams the best guys, seriously she should get paid to do this shit!

bodyhard
05-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Tonights Workout

DB flat bench
1st set 50lbs 20x, 2nd set 60lbs 10x, 3rd set 70lbs 10x, 4th set 90lbs 6x 5th set 90lbs 8x

Incline Hammer strength
3x 100lbs 12 reps

Incline Flys
3x 25lbs 30 reps

BW dips
3x15 reps

Standing Calf Raises

bodyhard
05-11-2010, 11:31 PM
Tonights Workout

Pull-ups
1st set 10x, next 4 sets 25lbs added 5 reps each.

Deadlifts
1st set 135lbs 15x, 2nd set 225lbs 10x, 3rd set 2275lbs 10x, 3rd set 315lbs 8x held the weight for 10 seconds on locked

BOR
3x15@135lbs

Close grip cable rows
1st set 100lbs 15x, 2nd set 120lbs 15x, 3rd set 140lbs 12x

BB Shrugs
1st set 135lbs 15x, 2nd set 185lbs 15x, 3rd set 225lbs 10x

dmangiarelli
05-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Solid progress john.Keep that shit up!

bodyhard
05-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Solid progress john.Keep that shit up!

When are you going to start a journal over here?

axioma
05-12-2010, 03:59 PM
way to stay consistent and motivated. keep it up!

bodyhard
05-12-2010, 04:17 PM
way to stay consistent and motivated. keep it up!

Yeah man I want to drop down to single digit, I have never ever done that.

This year should be my year!

dmangiarelli
05-12-2010, 11:54 PM
When are you going to start a journal over here?
Soon...

bodyhard
05-13-2010, 12:01 AM
Tonights Workout

Mil Press
Warm up pole 25x 1st set 95lbs 15x, 2nd set 115lbs 10x, 3rd set 135lbs 8x, 4th set 135lbs 8x

3x15@45lbs

Seated DB Lateral Raises

Reverse Flys Hammer
1st set 60lbs 15x, 2nd set 80lbs 15x, 3rd set 100lbs 15x

Face pulls
3x15@40lbs

A pic taken on Wednesday with the fellas

bodyhard
05-13-2010, 11:15 AM
Fuck got up at 11:00 AM today this will throw my eating out of whack!

freebirdmac
05-13-2010, 11:26 AM
You do look young for your age and younger than your buddies in the photo :yep:

Mac
05-13-2010, 11:27 AM
You need to get your fellas to start hitting the gym with you. Looking great bro.

bodyhard
05-13-2010, 11:29 AM
You do look young for your age and younger than your buddies in the photo :yep:
Thanks Pam as I stated over at BB.com, everyone there except for the tall guy is younger than me :D

I feel good and my hair is growing back, from that mistake I did shaving it bald :eek: Although in my defense I was trying to give myself a fade :)

bodyhard
05-13-2010, 11:32 AM
You need to get your fellas to start hitting the gym with you. Looking great bro.

Actually I hardly ever see those guys except for the two in the back. The white guy is my BIL. The other ones don't live in NY they came to visit because a good friend of ours (the mother of three of the guys you see in the photo) passed away.

axioma
05-13-2010, 11:58 AM
I already commented on your avi in my thread, so 'nuff already with the youthful exuberance that you convey....did you ever check out the sissy squat bench?

bodyhard
05-13-2010, 12:00 PM
I already commented on your avi in my thread, so 'nuff already with the youthful exuberance that you convey....did you ever check out the sissy squat bench?

Yup sure did and I brought it to the gyms attention. They are not interested in it, but I told them I would purchase it and leave it at the gym, the fucker said he will think about it.

axioma
05-13-2010, 12:07 PM
Yup sure did and I brought it to the gyms attention. They are not interested in it, but I told them I would purchase it and leave it at the gym, the fucker said he will think about it.

got one better...When I sold my gym, I took some really nice pieces out...one is a four year old Wynmor power cage. Looks like new. It fits with the color scheme of the local Gold's and they have zero cages, only open racks. you can hook up bands, whatever. I offered to let the HAVE it, had it on the back of the truck for them to see the condition...the mutherfuckers wouldn't even walk out to the truck and said they would think about it...I waited 5 seconds and said times up and put it in storage.

bodyhard
05-13-2010, 12:33 PM
got one better...When I sold my gym, I took some really nice pieces out...one is a four year old Wynmor power cage. Looks like new. It fits with the color scheme of the local Gold's and they have zero cages, only open racks. you can hook up bands, whatever. I offered to let the HAVE it, had it on the back of the truck for them to see the condition...the mutherfuckers wouldn't even walk out to the truck and said they would think about it...I waited 5 seconds and said times up and put it in storage.

Jesus fucking christ whats up with these dumb ass gyms, seriously?

bodyhard
05-13-2010, 11:49 PM
Tonights Workout

Squats
1st set 135lbs 15x, 2nd set 185lbs 10x, 3rd set 225lbs 10x 3rd set 315lbs 5x This was my first time trying 315 in a long time, I was afraid to go down, but now that I am feeling it next time I will drop down some more.

TYtcgr1DQXo

1st set 2 plates 15, 2nd set 3plates 10x, 3rd set 4plates 10x, 4th set 5 plates 10x, 5th set 8 plates 5x I think the 315 killed my ass 8 plates felt crazy heavy
NYgE74sSw0s

Leg Curls
1 set 90lbs 30x

axioma
05-14-2010, 07:47 AM
The squat is all about getting the confidence back. I am the same way after some time away from it. Great depth on the presses.

Mac
05-14-2010, 07:51 AM
I think the 315 killed my ass 8 plates felt crazy heavy

That's because it is fuckin' heavy bro.

Nice work!

bodyhard
05-14-2010, 08:48 AM
The squat is all about getting the confidence back. I am the same way after some time away from it. Great depth on the presses.

Thanks been a loooooooongggg time since I have done 315, so even getting 315lbs for 5 for my first attempt I feel confident.

That's because it is fuckin' heavy bro.

Nice work!
Yeah but typically I can get 12 I only got 7 :(

bodyhard
05-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Progress pics 2 months training

freebirdmac
05-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Impressive John! Even with muscle memory! Bigger and leaner :yep:

bodyhard
05-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Impressive John! Even with muscle memory! Bigger and leaner :yep:
Thanks Pam, I been really working on the diet, thanks to you!

bodyhard
05-15-2010, 04:04 PM
Feel like eating Mcdonalds today :D don't know why, just feel like it.

HeavyDutyGuy
05-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Tonights Workout

Squats
1st set 135lbs 15x, 2nd set 185lbs 10x, 3rd set 225lbs 10x 3rd set 315lbs 5x This was my first time trying 315 in a long time, I was afraid to go down, but now that I am feeling it next time I will drop down some more.

TYtcgr1DQXo

1st set 2 plates 15, 2nd set 3plates 10x, 3rd set 4plates 10x, 4th set 5 plates 10x, 5th set 8 plates 5x I think the 315 killed my ass 8 plates felt crazy heavy
NYgE74sSw0s

Leg Curls
1 set 90lbs 30x
NICE squats- great depth and intensity.
didnt seem like you were struggling at all with the leg presses...

bodyhard
05-15-2010, 08:27 PM
NICE squats- great depth and intensity.
didnt seem like you were struggling at all with the leg presses...

I normally get 12 reps with the 8 plates, but I think the squats killed me.

Down4whatever
05-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Progress pics 2 months training

You're a sick motherfucker......:D

bodyhard
05-17-2010, 09:36 AM
You're a sick motherfucker......:D

You know I take that as a true compliment!

bodyhard
05-17-2010, 07:22 PM
fuck fuck fuck fuck, my shoulder is killing me today!! :( :( :(

freebirdmac
05-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Sorry John. Hope it feels better soon. Injuries suck!!!!!

bodyhard
05-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Sorry John. Hope it feels better soon. Injuries suck!!!!!

I have no idea why it is hurting, I've been feeling great!

bodyhard
05-17-2010, 11:16 PM
Tonights Workout

DB flat bench
1st set 50lbs 20x, 2nd set 60lbs 10x, 3rd set 70lbs 10x, 4th set 90lbs 8x 5th set 90lbs 6x

Incline Hammer strength
3x 100lbs 12 reps

Incline Flys
3x 25lbs 30 reps

BW dips
3x15 reps

Standing Calf Raises

bodyhard
05-18-2010, 09:35 AM
TODAYS MEALS
MEAL 1
5 egg whites 2 whole
3/4 cup oatmeal in water

MEAL 2
5 oz grilled chicken
1 cup baby carrots & broccoli
Water

MEAL 3
5 oz Steak
5 oz Yams

MEAL 4
6 oz can of tuna
Mixed Salad Greens

MEAL 5
40g Protein shake, 40g Waxie Maize

MEAL 6
40g Protein shake, 40g Waxie Maize, 40g Dextrose

I AM FUCKING STARVING ON THIS DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

axioma
05-18-2010, 10:13 AM
I have no idea why it is hurting, I've been feeling great!

Ahhh, getting fucking OLD?:yep: Bro, I have to worry about how wild I get with the old lady before Leg day! Can you believe that shit?....Uh, I got legs, your on top....no, never mind, today is ab day, I'm on top....

bodyhard
05-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Ahhh, getting fucking OLD?:yep: Bro, I have to worry about how wild I get with the old lady before Leg day! Can you believe that shit?....Uh, I got legs, your on top....no, never mind, today is ab day, I'm on top....

Nah man old and me are just not in the same sentence, I swear if it wasn't for that fucking car accident I would not have any issues at all.

I am not your typical 45 year old, not by a long shot.

I am not trying to toot my own horn here man, but even the doctor told me that I was just not your typical person when I came home from the hospital.

To make a long story short, my body is backwards, when I was younger I was older, my test were low, I fatigued faster etc etc, my test went up as I got older.

As the doc told me, enjoy it while you can it wont last forever.

bodyhard
05-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Tonights Workout

Pull-ups
5 sets 5 reps with 25lbs

One Arm DB Rows

Close grip Cable rows
1st set 120lbs 15x, 2nd set 140lbs 15x, 3rd set 170lbs 15x

90lbs 3x10

DB shrugs
5sets 20x 65lbs

10 minute cardio

bodyhard
05-19-2010, 10:56 AM
TODAYS MEALS
MEAL 1
5 egg whites 3 whole
1/2 cup cottage cheese
OJ

MEAL 2
7 oz fish
5 oz Yams
1 cup baby carrots & broccoli
Water

MEAL 3
5 oz Steak
3/4 cup Brown rice
Malta

MEAL 4
6 oz can of tuna
Mixed Salad Greens

MEAL 5
40g Protein shake, 40g Waxie Maize

MEAL 6
40g Protein shake, 40g Waxie Maize, 40g Dextrose

Mac
05-19-2010, 11:15 AM
Eat the whole egg John.

How's the shoulder feeling today?

bodyhard
05-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Eat the whole egg John.

How's the shoulder feeling today?

I can't it will screw up my intake I am on strict numbers by my nutritionist :D

Shoulder feels fucking great, I have no idea why that shit was hurting me so much yesterday. Maybe I slept on it wrong or something?

Mac
05-19-2010, 11:47 AM
I can't it will screw up my intake I am on strict numbers by my nutritionist :D

Shoulder feels fucking great, I have no idea why that shit was hurting me so much yesterday. Maybe I slept on it wrong or something?

I am so glad to be my nutritionist and to have my whole egg. Keeps the good cholesterol up there to make more sex hormones.

Good deal on the shoulder healing. This is the kind of things that happen when you get older and you think to yourself, what-the-fuck was that all about.