PDA

View Full Version : British Dragon/Karachi/Omnadren?

NYJetsFan80
03-03-2010, 07:32 AM
I was going to go with Geneza Pharms Sustanon but I mainly got bad reviews on it so I wanted to know what you guys think of British Dragon,Omnadren or the very expensive Karachi Sustanon?
British Dragons is at a great price but I don't know to much about their Andropen(Sustanon)I hear only great things about Omnadren and will probably go with that as my second cycle.
Have any of you guys tried the very expensive Karachi Amps or should I stick with Omnadren?

tyedtye
03-03-2010, 09:30 AM
I have never tried the omnadren but everyone I know who takes it get really big and looks like shit when they come off it personally sust is a lot better or even just prop and enantanate. Bristish dragon is faked alot so if you have a good source then cool if not I would stay away. If its real there products are pretty good from what I hear.

anabolic fyre
03-03-2010, 09:43 AM
British dragon is no more, they shut down a few years ago. It's most liekly fake, i doubt anyone still has that much still laying around to sell, skip on that. Geneza is cheap but i stiill say its insanely underdosed. Im not sure bout omnadren. Not too sure bout karachi either, but from my experience ive noticed that the expensive things ACTUALLY WORK lol. You get wat you paid for i guess.

NYJetsFan80
03-03-2010, 10:00 AM
British dragon is no more, they shut down a few years ago. It's most liekly fake, i doubt anyone still has that much still laying around to sell, skip on that. Geneza is cheap but i stiill say its insanely underdosed. Im not sure bout omnadren. Not too sure bout karachi either, but from my experience ive noticed that the expensive things ACTUALLY WORK lol. You get wat you paid for i guess.

Yea thats what I thought too that I should go with Karachi since its the most expensive of all.I can get 35 amps 275mgs.each amp for $180.00 total which would be enough for a 10 week cycle taking EOD.
Thanks for the help anabolic frye and tydety much appreciated guys!

Carson
03-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Literally, it's starting to get so old with people drooling over the BD name. Shit is fake or being used as a front name for some other POS UG.

Carson
03-03-2010, 10:43 AM
I have never tried the omnadren but everyone I know who takes it get really big and looks like shit when they come off it personally sust is a lot better or even just prop and enantanate. Bristish dragon is faked alot so if you have a good source then cool if not I would stay away. If its real there products are pretty good from what I hear.

Just how do you figure SUST is better than Prop or E?

tatkins35
03-03-2010, 11:19 AM
what about this for the rest of rx muscle life lets not discuss gear. why risk of getting this great site and yourselves in so much trouble that your grand kids will feel the pain of the so called government bottom feeders.

airagee23
03-03-2010, 11:35 AM

British Dragon is coming back with a whole new line of gear. You can check out their website for info. The old BD is sold by eye pee and yes it is fake but its real gear. Omnas are really good and so are Karachis. I agree totally with you get what you pay for.

anabolic fyre
03-03-2010, 01:46 PM
what about this for the rest of rx muscle life lets not discuss gear. why risk of getting this great site and yourselves in so much trouble that your grand kids will feel the pain of the so called government bottom feeders.

... that's kinda the point of this section, to discuss AAS. WTF are you talking about lmao. :byeb:

JamesWebb
03-03-2010, 07:26 PM

what? go back to bodybuilding.com

NYJetsFan80
03-04-2010, 03:05 AM
British Dragon is coming back with a whole new line of gear. You can check out their website for info. The old BD is sold by eye pee and yes it is fake but its real gear. Omnas are really good and so are Karachis. I agree totally with you get what you pay for.

Great that British Dragon is coming back I tried several years ago their Test Cyp and it was some really good shit.
I also here nothing but great reviews about Omnas but I am going to pay a bit more and get the Karachis.Thanks for all the help guys really appreciate it!