PDA

View Full Version : Hey you fuckers I need some help!

bodyhard
03-03-2010, 08:43 PM
OK so where the fuck do I need help, well I am not a nutritionist, not even close, because I have been bless with great genetics (not the muscle kind but the skinny kind, you know eat-what-ever-the-fuck-you-want-and-still-be-a-skinny-crackhead genetics) so I never worried about what I ate. I am quitting all of my junk food, (yeah I eat alot of it) it never really affects me but if I am to get to single digits I know I better start laying off of this shit pronto. So I am wondering how bad is popcorn? Every fucking night my wife and I sit down watch a movie and she starts to pop the popcorn and I start munching away with her.

So help me out here guys, is popcorn all that fucking bad? Pam? :)

freebirdmac
03-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Depends on what kind you eat. The more noncorn ingredients it has the worse it is for you.

bodyhard
03-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Depends on what kind you eat. The more noncorn ingredients it has the worse it is for you.

hmm so I just check the ingredients on the label? Do you know of any good kind? Doubt my wife will switch to whatever the fuck she is eating now but I will take a shot :D

freebirdmac
03-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Yes. Check the ingredients. The best popcorn is just corn and you use your own oil and pot. Most people want the convenience of microwave popcorn and butter flavor. My daughter is one. So I bought her the 100 calorie bags. I'm allergic to corn so I can't add much more. Maybe others will chime in. But corn is fine, it's the other stuff that's bad. Check the label on what you have been eating for ingredients and serving size. Odds are you're eating more than one serving :)

MattPT88
03-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Ya Orville Redenbachers makes some 100 kcal microwave popcorn (http://www.orville.com/our-popcorn/microwave-popcorn-smartpop.jsp) bags its probably mostly carbs with a lil fat, maybe a g or 2. Ive never tried it but Im assuming its not bad but you just may have to get used to it if you used to higher fat stuff.

Baldiewonkanobi
03-03-2010, 10:52 PM
POPCORN FARTS are deadly.

Baldie

ironwarrior22
03-03-2010, 11:33 PM
It is a whole grain. Personally I eat it plain and it's real healthy that way but if it's all buttered salted and carmeled it's no good.

cat
03-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Air popped is best nutritionally as it uses no oil to cook. However, there is absolutely no taste and I can't figure out why anyone would eat it. It tastes like DryWall.

esplendido
03-04-2010, 12:38 AM
Switch to deep fried Twinkies. I cut on them.....

axioma
03-04-2010, 08:05 AM
when I am working legs really heavy, start getting the dreaded H, the little kernals kind of get stuck in my butt, excessive wiping then...badaboom..badabing...don't make popcorn a habit, imho, however once in awhile...lot worse things.

tifflex
03-04-2010, 08:23 AM
Yes. Check the ingredients. The best popcorn is just corn and you use your own oil and pot. Most people want the convenience of microwave popcorn and butter flavor. My daughter is one. So I bought her the 100 calorie bags. I'm allergic to corn so I can't add much more. Maybe others will chime in. But corn is fine, it's the other stuff that's bad. Check the label on what you have been eating for ingredients and serving size. Odds are you're eating more than one serving :)
I eat the 100 calorie bags of popcorn a few times a week:).

gman
03-04-2010, 10:03 AM
smart pop isn't so bad for you, but it tastes like shit because it has no fat or real butter on it

gman
03-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Switch to deep fried Twinkies. I cut on them.....

did you quit the deep fried snickers then?

Baldiewonkanobi
03-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Ahhhhh look...its baby Bodyhard. (cute little fucker)

YouTube- Popcorn Farting Baby

Baldie

axioma
03-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Baldie, you dick! You got me watching all of the farting baby vids on youtube, about to wet my freakin pants....dammit....

axioma
03-04-2010, 11:43 AM
bodyhard, this thread has really devolved! Have you been helped enough?

bodyhard
03-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Fucking hilarious leave it to old farts to make a popcorn thread interesting!! :yep::yep:

Thanks for the input guys/gals so there is hope for the popcorn crave! :p

IL WNBF Pro
03-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Kettle corn is VERY anabolic (or so I keep telling myself)

Wetdawg
04-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Popcorn to me is as exciting as eating Rice Cake! I don't do either.

D_T
04-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Air popped corn with Butter Buds isn't bad.

browny133
04-05-2010, 06:09 PM
orville reckinwoteverthefucker is best.full butter straight to the membrane.get it in ya!!