PDA

View Full Version : Has High BP stopped anyone from competing

Provo82
03-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Certain drugs and supplements make my blood pressure sky rocket. Anything with stimulants or preworkout drinks tend to also. Any pretty much every AAS with the exception of Testosterone, primobolan and masteron. Have any you encountered similiar experience? Has it stopped you from competing? Were you perscribed medication? if so which one? did you only take the meds while on gear?

nitrous
03-04-2010, 11:24 AM
if it was that high i would have to change something before continuing and just doing it. Regarding what you were prescribed why not just go ask a doc what he recommends for high blood pressure? there are also a number of supplements that you can take that would help but probably not solve it for you.. do you do much cardio? are you retaining water?

s2h
03-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Certain drugs and supplements make my blood pressure sky rocket. Anything with stimulants or preworkout drinks tend to also. Any pretty much every AAS with the exception of Testosterone, primobolan and masteron. Have any you encountered similiar experience? Has it stopped you from competing? Were you perscribed medication? if so which one? did you only take the meds while on gear?i have found certain AAS's raise my BP,i have a script for micardis 40mg and it doesnt have any diuretics in it.It has been very good at controling my BP,but inturn i avoid certain AAS's ie;anadrol,d-bol and such!

-BLP-
03-05-2010, 01:21 AM
brologic on my own experience AAS + carb = HBP.. keto wow my god you can load my friend no prob AAS + keto = ready to compete

s2h
03-05-2010, 08:22 AM
brologic on my own experience AAS + carb = HBP.. keto wow my god you can load my friend no prob AAS + keto = ready to competeSome people (me) have a genetic make up that naturally causes you to have HBP,granted when i'm show ready and doing 2hours of cardio i'm not at risk,but in the times (off-season) when my wieght goes up,even to 12-14% BF i run the risk of HBP.Not everbodys body is the same and if you have a history of HBP in your family your gonna run a risk of elavated BP on certain AAS's.I can shoot a gram a week of test and no problem,you give me some anadrol and i'll be 160/110!